Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Suijin's Fang

Takashi Yamamoto
    Takashi Yamamoto

Village : N/A

Suijin's Fang Empty Suijin's Fang

Post by Takashi Yamamoto Tue May 09, 2023 5:42 am

This is a weapon I'm apping for Okane to make for someone else. Okane told me to app it so I am ^_^

Name: Suijin’s Fang
    Item Rank: S
    Material Rank: S++
    Units Used: 2 Units of Midnight Ore
    Description: A Scythe: 2m long pole, curved 2-edged blade on the end. Mid-range reach. A weapon design that doesn't seem too efficient, yet the signature weapon for the god of death. Suijin’s Fang has a handle carved out of Midnight Ore, painted mainly black. Carved into the entirety of the 170cm handle is a pattern of crashing waves and serpent scales alternating in a spiraling hexagonal pattern top to bottom. As for the Blade: Dual-Edged, 47cm curved shape. Etched into the face of the blade is a highly detailed depiction of a mythical being, A legendary water serpent, one that is said to have been confused with a dragon as it has similar features. Suijin’s Fang gives the user a +1 Tier to strength for the purposes of wielding it. Additionally it also carries the effect of Midnight Ore, causing any object that interacts with it to have its hardness reduced by a tier.
    Requirement: Anvil when crafting
    Attunement Slot: Yes
    Crafting Time: 2 Weeks
    Yield: 1 Scythe

Renown: 2,000
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:
    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: C+
    • Speed: S++
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: B

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

Suijin's Fang Empty Re: Suijin's Fang

Post by Airi Ohara Wed May 10, 2023 5:47 pm

Takashi Yamamoto wrote:This is a weapon I'm apping for Okane to make for someone else. Okane told me to app it so I am ^_^

Name: Suijin’s Fang
    Item Rank: S
    Material Rank: S++
    Units Used: 2 Units of Midnight Ore
    Description: A Scythe: 2m long pole, curved 2-edged blade on the end. Mid-range reach. A weapon design that doesn't seem too efficient, yet the signature weapon for the god of death. Suijin’s Fang has a handle carved out of Midnight Ore, painted mainly black. Carved into the entirety of the 170cm handle is a pattern of crashing waves and serpent scales alternating in a spiraling hexagonal pattern top to bottom. As for the Blade: Dual-Edged, 47cm curved shape. Etched into the face of the blade is a highly detailed depiction of a mythical being, A legendary water serpent, one that is said to have been confused with a dragon as it has similar features. Suijin’s Fang gives the user a +1 Tier to strength for the purposes of wielding it. Additionally it also carries the effect of Midnight Ore, causing any object that interacts with it to have its hardness reduced by a tier.
    Requirement: Anvil when crafting
    Attunement Slot: Yes
    Crafting Time: 2 Weeks
    Yield: 1 Scythe
    Suijin's Fang 5CUsWMA

Village: Konohagakure
    Class: X
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:35 pm