Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

The Final Tag

Data_Sora
    Data_Sora

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: C
    Ryo: 0

The Final Tag Empty The Final Tag

Post by Data_Sora Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:18 pm

Mission Name: The Final Tag
    Mission Type: Combat
    Mission Rank: A
    Mission Goal: Remove the Final Tag
    Description: The final major tag has been located, however it is being guarded by the ghost of the Dusk Princess Katsumi. Defeat her and remove that tag!
    Payment: 100,000 Ryo, 3 Mugen Credits
    Requirements: Completed Remove the Tag! at least 1 time
    Limitations: PC(s) vs Mod controlled NPC; non-repeatable

As the second to last last major tag was removed from inside the castle, the princess looked up from her throne in the highest room of the castle. The Ninja that had invaded her castle were rather pesky, removing the anchors of her castle before the plan was ready. Clearly they were able to handle her guardians, but could they handle her? Forming an illusionary mirror in front of her, the image of the princess would appear to everyone inside the castle, as well as a massive illusion above it as she spoke.

The Final Tag Princess_kasumi_render__ultimate_ninja_heroes_2__by_maxiuchiha22_dd3h3gc-414w-2x.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvODRkYzEzYjctYTJlNy00YjQ1LTgzZWMtMzExZTcyZTgyOTAwXC9kZDNoM2djLTJhYzQyZDQ3LTYwODYtNDE4Yi1iMzNhLWM5ZWQzNWRjYjk3MC5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9NzcyIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0

"You have done well to impress me so far shinobi, but your fate has already been sealed. Come, the path to the top floor is now, open. Come, and I will open your eyes to the truth."

Ending the genjutsu, The Dusk Princess would sit back on her throne, waiting for those who believed they could challenge her to arrive.

Character: Dusk Princess
    ➤Strength: ?
    ➤Constitution: ?
    ➤Stamina: ?
    ➤Speed: ?
    ➤Coordination: ?
    ➤Intelligence: ?
    ➤Perception: ?

The Mod account of Data_Sora#0001
    Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

The Final Tag Empty Re: The Final Tag

Post by Tadara Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:38 am

Tadara would step out of the Kamui dimension looking completely different than when he had been here last. Tadara was wearing the snow white chakra armor with a red coat over it and his anbu mask on his face. The style of mask designed to look like a jester of all things. His red hair would flow in the cold breeze outside the castle. Quietly as he scanned the area around them with a sharp gaze he would set about preparing. On his belt on his right hip hung an Ocarina. Along the left side a few pouches containing 3 doses of infinitum memoria. Three God pills, two doses of the golden cure and finally two doses of occasum solis. Hanging from his back was a pair of claws secured there. with a sharpened shuriken chain folded between them.  He would note their arrival was where the path straight to the boss woman and her invitation began. Truth be told he coveted her power. Despite all he had just learned hidden in the world her power spoke to him the most. To make illusions real. To even copy another person so completely. He didn't wish to simply kill her and be done with it. He wanted to obtain her. 

His eyes would shift as Ren and perhaps his sister would emerge next. Casually looking them over and calculating all their escape routes. Honestly he wished he could run his assassination's route here. Infiltrate quietly and silence a single target before exiting unannounced. However the scales were too heavy for that. The illusions seemed alive. This castle seemed alive. Still he would set to work on his preparations. First he would take an injection into his neck artery of the Infinitum Memoria. The drug would take some time to kick in. However he wasn't finished. Into each of the gauntlets he would load one dose of occasum solis into their storage. Before equipping the claws. He could still operate the ocarina with them. Still he would make a series of hand seals. Boar | Horse | Tiger | Ox | Tiger   before two forms of wax would emerge from him and turn into two wax clones before having them each equip a gauntlet. His chain runners. They would stand five meters in front of him as he held his hands at his side.  He was prepared to be a frontal assault unit like this. Still he wasn't on Ren's level. He would be providing support for the time being. Still his Honeyed eyes would glow behind his mask. Returning his gaze to the top of the castle. She was waiting for him and he could not tally her point value yet. This would be a good field test. 

The drug he had just taken would make it impossible to keep him from noticing genjutsu. With the Ocarina he would be able to assist with dispersing those without digging into his chakra too much. However it would take time to kick in. He was also a med nin and a chemist. His role here was as back up. His clones would be his front line fighters and they were nearly as durable as the mud clone technique. Besides that he would generate 10 bees to circle around them evenly spaced out in a perfect circle ten meters from them. All of this was simply him on standby for now. They would approach the top of the castle sooner than later. The path was open after all. Still there was an eerie silence as bits of fog touched the night cloaked castle. It's lights filtering against the darkness of the storm filled night sky. He would speak up all the same though. 

"The drug I just took will improve my faculties. Making it near impossible to trick me with genjutsu. However it will take some time to kick in. Be on your guard for the initial fight. However once it kicks in I will attempt to be on genjutsu offense and defense. My clones and bee's can assist with hit and run tactics as needed as can my bee's. I will try and time my attacks to avoid yours. However I am uncertain what we are walking into once we get up there. That said I want to capture her in a seal if possible. I have experiments which could benefit us."

224/235:

Items:

Experience:
    • Total: -4165
    • Spendable:  665

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: B (+ from lifestyle) (+ from chakra armor)
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: S
    • Perception: B

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Village : Minor Nation

Post by Ren Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:25 pm

The Trio would materialize from the Kamui Dimension at the same time, having gone there to rest and ensure that they were all able to fight at one hundred percent. Ren would be wearing his normal battle kisode with his sweetsilk cloak draped over him, the Salamander summoning contract strapped to the back of his belt covered by the cloak. The inside of his cloak lined with small items that may or may not be useful, while his two new main weapons were left in the Kamui Dimension awaiting to be summoned if he needed it. Sienna like Tadara would be wearing a set of the Snow Chakra Armor with the Demonic Flute strapped to her hip and the Kusanagi on her back. He was taking a risk having her here but knew they would need the support. If Ren had the time he would have even gone and picked up Dai and Ivros, but in truth their work was needed elsewhere, and it was unlikely that they would have been much help in this situation. Ren would quickly form the summoning technique, summoning Akemi and sending her to Sienna, while he may be able to regenerate himself now thanks to the secrets he had learned, but his sister was not so lucky. She could use the extra protection of Akemi's healing, though as long as she remained close, Ren would ensure that she did not fall in harm's way.

Ren's three tomoe Sharingan would scan the area as he watched Tadara form two clones made of wax to wield the metal claws that he had given the man, Ren considered their options. Ren wasn't as tactical as Tadara, that did not mean he didn't have a plan of attack. He would be relying upon Tadara which was a strange concept for him, but one that he could adapt to. "I will do what I can to help you capture this woman, however I will not risk the life of myself or my sister, I will put her down if I have to but for the time being we will play it close. On that same note be ready should immediate extraction be necessary." Their experience within the castle had taught Ren one thing, it was unpredictable and so they would have to be on their guard and ready for any possiblity. Ren would then enter his sage mode, not wishing to waste time in case an attack came suddenly.

Current Stats:
    Strength: D -> C (Sage Mode)
    Constitution: C -> B (Sage Mode)
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B+ -> A+ (Sage Mode)
    Coordination: B -> A (Sage Mode)
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: A -> S (Sage Mode)

Chakra: 239.8/260
    Sharingan: -0.2
    Summoning: -20

Senjutsu: 375/380
    Sage Mode: -5

Sienna Chakra: 134.8/135

Akemi Chakra: 185

Sienna:

Akemi (1/6):

Class: X
    Renown: 25,500
    Skills: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Kuchiyose | Sensory
    Elements: Katon | Raiton | Suiton | Doton | Fuuton
    Techniques: Here
    Stats: (19/23)
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Speed: B -> B+ (Lifestyle)
    Coordination: B
    Perception: B (A w/Sharingan)

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Data_Sora
    Data_Sora

Character File

Post by Data_Sora Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:05 am

As the princess sat on her throne, she's sense the unexpected arrival of three shinobi. Unexpected not in that they had come, but how they had arrived. "Tisk Tisk, what a naughty group." She'd give them several seconds to prepare, looking them over through her special connection to the castle. "Two Konohagakure & an Iwagakure Ninja...interesting. Let us take this somewhere more appropriate then."

Standing up, the Princess would snap her fingers and their surroundings would change, Katsumi assuming direct control of the castle's ability to alter the landscape to put all of them into an old battleground: the Battle for Meijing City seven years prior. In the background one could see various copies of the battle that was being had as buildings were destroyed, however they weren't exact. One could see the battles that did happen, but also battles that could have occurred, such as Valen Minamoto fighting Masaru Tatsudashi and Chikamatsu Hyuuga going up against Yui Kotoshura. At the same time, The Sharingans of both Ren & Sienna would forcefully be deactivated as the three of them were placed on top of a large building with a circular roof that could see the entire battlefield below, with the Dusk Princess floating a dozen meters away and above the building in the air. "Welcome to the city of Meijing, a particularly favorite location of mine.

She'd keep her hands slightly outstretched, though her voice would have a hint of annoyance. "You know that it is rude to keep a host waiting right? As such, I've prepared a few people to see you all in. As if on queue two shinobi would jump to the left and right side of the building. One the left nearest to Ren was Kimiko Uchiha back during the war, years of betrayal not having gotten to her yet. On the other side nearest Tadara was Masaru Tatsudashi in his prime before illness had claimed him mid-battle. Kimiko had her sharingan active as she looked over each combatant, while Masaru had his Impervious armor active and covering the visible parts of his body while wielding the sword Devorakos. Neither however made the first move, preparing to react to the three shinobi, the princess quickly backing away to let her Illusions do the opening work.

Stats, CP, & Jutsu:

Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:47 am

Tadara would nod to Ren's understanding of the situation. Ren held a lot of raw power and was likely an incredibly effective combatant. However when it came to sheer tactical capabilities Tadara had a slight advantage. His mind mapped out the world around him in seconds. He didn't just see the world but saw the math in it. The measured distance between a dumpster and the nearby single story rooftop. Momentum and effort needed to clear it. These things happened automatically for him. Still he would let those honey colored glowing eyes shift up from behind his mask. A picture of calm and assured levels of capabilities. Despite the womans words he simply studied and remained calm. The world shifted around them. A different time and place at a glance that was familiar....but upon closer inspections were several maybe worlds. Fights that had never occurred. People who never met. Creating entirely different time lines. He was curious what the rules to this power were. There was always a cost or a limit of some sort. To take her he would need to find that rule. And exploit it. For now he would place his hand on the Ocarina on his hip. 

The two approaching them as a team were both familiar faces to his research. Kimiko Uchiha was a powerful foe and perhaps the absolute strongest person on their side. On Konoha's side. The other he was far more familiar with. Masaru Tatsudashi. Both had sensory capabilities so his efforts would be wasted attempting a stealth approach. Beyond that letting either get near him would be folly. Masaru ran hot and he doubted Kimiko didn't too. They were both likely to attempt to get into close combat. Still he would note that Ren was rolling out full sage mode. The power pouring off him was promising. However he needed to direct it as best he could. 

"Run some test shots at a range at the source. The lady of the castle. We play defense for a bit until this drug kicks in. Hold out for a little bit and then I will hit all the enemies with a powerful genjutsu that will likely have to focus on to dispel. Even for a moment. I intend to wear her down if possible. I will poke at these two and attempt to occupy some of their attention. Speed and precision over power here. Conserve energy when possible. Wait for the white feathers."

Tadara would rapidly start forming hand seals. Ox | Snake | Tiger | Rabbit and Tiger againwhile launching backwards simultaneously with his clones. As he did a hundred bee's would pour out of his sleeves . Fifty bee's would spread out over kimiko in a hundred meter wide circle with Tadara at the center. Taking turns running at her at a mere A rank speed but relentless and changing in pattern. Like little lasers as they shot from different angles. The same would happen around Masaru. The extra tiger hand seal was a genjutsu. The sly mind technique. Altering what everything appeared to look like as slightly to the left. About a meter. Not by much but he knew they would sense the technique anyway. If they didn't dispel the genjutsu they wouldn't be able to trust their eyes. If Ren was able to trick their sensory they wouldn't be able to trust anything. With that Tadara would bring the Ocarina to his lips and play the genjutsu dispel melody. While he did he would focus on Masaru first. Testing to see if he could dispel these illusions with an artifact or if that was bound to fail. Either way he would switch melodies on the second step. Having cast the dispel tune he switched immediately to the enhancing sound. If either of them charged him he would immediately switch to enhancing sound. Boosting Ren, Sienna, Himself and his two clones. Boosting him and his clones to A++ speed as they tried to maintain distance and keep sight of the enemy. However these bee's were designed to fail. If they collided with the enemy or were attacked by the enemy they would burst into rapidly hardening honey. Trapping them down. Water techniques were it's weakness but he hoped either of them would try a fire technique under S rank. He would continue his retreat as he tried to keep them in his line of sight. To see if they would go after him. 

Those glowing honeyed eyes would glance to her again just for a moment. Looking for a reaction. Studying her. Analyzing all three as he tested the waters. Playing defense and prodding for weakness. Creating openings. His support role was in play and they would find a weakness. 

204/235:

Ocarina stat boost
    Speed +2 tiers (A++)
    Strength +2 tiers (B) (Haha as in Bee's)

Analyzing everyone present 1/1

Experience:

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:38 pm

A frown would form on Ren's face as his Sharingan prematurely deactivated, a problem he had not experienced since he was a young teen. It was bound to be something to do with this masked woman, or maybe it was simply another illusion he couldn't be sure at this time. Quickly looking out the corner of his eye, Ren would see that Sienna's Sharingan was no longer active either. Despite the loss of his Sharingan, Ren would quickly take in the change to the world around them. He had heard of this place, it was during the war so many years ago. He was too young at the time, but he heard stories that Kimiko had fought in it. Just as that thought crossed his mind Kimiko and another man would appear in front of them, he recognized the face of the man but couldn't place a name to him. Kimiko looked younger than she was the last time he had seen her, meaning this was likely her from the time of the war. It seemed that the princess hoped to deal with them without having to fight herself, that would be something that Ren would put to the test.

As Tadara made his move with his bees, Ren would quickly toss out two smoke bombs, setting them off at precise points so that a 20 cubic meter area would be covered in smoke. His Sharingan activating once more, this being more of a test if the woman required eyesight of him to deactivate it, or if it was something the castle did in which case the woman's vision wouldn't matter on this. As he reactivated his Sharingan he would also form a string of hand seals in order to summon Ibuse, on this would not be a normal type of summon and would in fact come up directly beneath the princess. The large Salamander would burst from the ground beneath her in an attempt to swallow her while. If Ibuse was successful then the princess would then become subject to the poison within the Salamander's stomach, if the princess got away then he would still have Ibuse out and ready to fight with him. Quickly forming the Tiger hand seal after the string for the summoning, Ren would make thousands of needles in the air which would then fly towards the illusions of Kimiko and the other man, however their targets were actually the bees that would swarm the pair in an attempt to get them destroyed and form the hardened Honey that he knew would be produced by their deaths. If it was successful then the two illusions would become encased in the Honey and be unable to move. Hearing the music Tadara played, Ren felt empowered almost immediately, however he would not attack just yet. Keeping his eyes open and scanning the area as he watched their first assault. Unlike Ren, Sienna would follow Tadara's lead. Leaping back with the man and taking a defensive stance as she drew the Kusanagi from the sheath on her back, ready to defend should an attack make it past her brother. Akemi, hidden on Sienna's shoulder would have water severing wave primed and ready to use if anyone of those they were facing made a move towards Sienna or Tadara.

Current Stats:
    Strength: D -> B (Ocarina Boost) -> A (Sage Mode)
    Speed: B+ -> A++ (Ocarina Boost) -> S++ (Sage Mode)
    Perception: B -> A (Sage Mode) (S if Sharingan is able to activate)

Chakra: 169.6/260
    Summoning Ibuse engulfing Poison: -60
    Flying water needles: -10

Senjutsu: 370/380

Sienna Chakra: 134.8/135

Akemi Chakra: 185/185
    Water Severing Wave: -20 (Conditional Use {read post})

Ibuse Chakra: 185/185

Tech used:

Sienna:

Akemi (2/6):
    Ibuse (1/5):

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Data_Sora
    Data_Sora

Character File

Post by Data_Sora Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:22 pm

The moment Tadara began to preform handseals, The fake Masaru would both raise their Impervious Armour to the maximum level and lift his free hand as five cone pillars would shoot up from the ground around the Iwa shinobi to stab and attempt to both interrupt Tadara's handseals as well as hopefully end him right off the bat before he could leave the range of the technique; potentially cutting both him and his allies off from the power of the Ocarina before he ever played it. The living illusion would immediately follow it up with a second use of Rock Pillar Spears on Sienna's last location as the smoke bombs exploded, running forward towards the smoke bombs with the armor protecting them from the possible bee stings before falling to the ground as a wave of chakra washed over them; paralyzed.

The princess was very slightly slower then the Masaru illusion as they reacted and would fly higher into the air, still facing their opponents and watching the fight unfold. Even though she had taken direct control over the Castle's illusions to create the battlefield, even at her peak she was too young to control it with precision. The fact this illusion had produced only two shinobi to come to her aid instead of all eight combatants was indication of that, let alone the various other battles that were not from proper history. As the smoke bombs hit and her view obscuring her from seeing Ren reactivate his sharingan, leaving his red eyes active for the time being. Unfortunately for her while she could sense those within her castle, she could not sense chakra and was swallowed whole by the summon. As she was swallowed she'd slam a hand into Ibuse to force a  Five Elements Seal onto their body as she was send down their throat and into their stomach, becoming paralyzed shortly after as a rush of chakra washed over them.

Kimiko for her part would preform Ram → Horse → Hare → Ox and gather chakra in her hands, slamming her fists into the ground and releasing a shockwave of chakra to paralyze everyone and everything with in 50 meters of her; including the three shinobi, the two summons & bees, as well as the Princess and Masaru. In effect, the illusion had brought all of the fighting to a halt as they them preformed a single Horse seal; exhaling the Great Fire Annihilation technique onto all of them, regardless of friend or foe.

Stats, CP, & Jutsu:

Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:37 pm

Eyes would settle on the princess with her champions to either side of her facing them before it all began. Challenging of course but evenly spaced from each other like a chess game on either side of her. A mere thirty meters from Ren's party. three versus three was a simple enough combat. Though the dice seemed stacked for her. He would note Masaru making hand seals before the smoke screen rose and use a precog against Kimiko to guess her first move. She was going to bind them down and then attack. Classic Kimiko M.O. 

Tadaras clones would shift tactics as soon as Masaru began his hand seals. Shifting to attack the predicted jutsu. Tadara had studied all of the public libraries before he had ever studied the exclusive ones. Even if he could not utilize them he would have knowledge over all he could. Knowledge was power and in this case he could predict the rock pillars. Fortunately the attack speed of his wax clones was superior to the rock pillars. Slicing through them with the claws before they could become a threat. Not allowing them to puncture him but swapping from his hand signs to the Ocarina quickly. He was after all aware of both him and the other opponent Kimiko. For Tadara it meant being on the defensive for now.  As she was preforming another jutsu he had not yet trained but was familiar with enough to precog. Knowing how bad it would be If that field reached him. He would launch backwards and preserve his chakra for now. The drugs were getting closer to kicking in. Once they did it would be more difficult to others to actually do anything against him. His ten bee's would launch straight up into the air at B rank speed as soon as the combat began. Tadara himself already launching backwards with his clones.

The wave wasn't very fast but it was effective. "Avoid the paralyzing field." He would call out as he began to play the Ocarina. It was only a single + faster than him prior to that but the distance between them was enough. The stat boosts provided by the Ocarina would go to his whole team as he became able to outrun the paralyzing field. The great fire annihilation wave would be different in its speed but still inferior to his current stats. In scenario one where everyone simply outran it Tadara would run just outside the two hundred meter range. Familiar with these jutsu as a whole. At two hundred and ten meters. If it was countered he would only retreat to sixty meters and take advantage of Masaru being paralyzed. His ten bee's flying down and finding any space in the armor. Their tiny bodies looking for even tiny spaces they could fit into.  Prioritizing the eyes if they could. Using him being paralyzed to attempt to get ten stings in and disperse after. If they could get the eyes they would. Letting the venom sink into the man and reduce his coordination by two tiers and his perception by one. Hopefully blinding him. 

The summon had swallowed their target whole. Or so it appeared. He wasn't so convinced it would be so simple. Still he would keep an eye on that. He couldn't attack her from where he was without attacking the summon. However Kimiko was another matter. His base bee's would emerge from him in another twenty strong. Six would go and fly into the summons mouth. Finding any gap to get in and seek out the lady of the castle. Attempting to sting her and inject their venom for the same effect as what had happened to Masaru. The remaining fourteen would fly above Kimiko and wait for openings. Staying twenty meters above her and rushing her while avoiding any large scale attacks as best they could. Attempting to hit her in waves of seven at a time. Attempting to inject the same venom in her. He was playing conservatively and watching. Studying them and preparing counters. Waiting for the drugs to kick in so his genjutsu would be too potent to easily break out of. He was playing against forces stronger than him but he was well prepared and smart. 

222/235:

Ocarina stat boost
    Speed +2 tiers (A++)
    Strength +2 tiers (B) (Haha as in Bee's)

Analyzing everyone present 1/1
    1/5 precogs used
    infinitum memoria 3/5 posts

Experience:

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:16 pm

Sienna following Tadara back away from the group of enemies would narrowly avoid the bulk of the rock spears, with Akemi using Water Severing Wave to block the attack as they collided though one spear would reach her striking her in the shoulder and causing her to let out a small cry of pain. Akemi would instantly go to work using mystical palm technique to heal the wound, it wasn't a major injury but the small Salamander would do what it needed to ensure that Sienna was still at one hundred percent. The strike however did cause Sienna to drop the Kusanagi as she continued backwards to the sixty meter range with Tadara, though she would activate her Sharingan once more. Using her connection to the blade to cause it to glow a faint blue hue as it began to rise from the ground and fly through the air, Sienna would send the blade flying towards Masaru as she took advantage of the man having moved closer to them before becoming paralyzed by his ally's attack. With him now within fifty meters of them, he was well within striking distance for the blade as Sienna directed it towards his neck.

Ren would smile as he watched Ibuse swallow the princess, knowing now it was just a matter of time, however the smile quickly turned to a frown as he watched the summon suddenly pass out. He had hoped to use Ibuse's position to attack the other two from multiple sides, but it seemed that the princess was able to get something off and affect his summon, though he did not know what. Unlike the other two that would flee the range of Kimiko 's attack, Ren having seen the woman's hand seals and chakra knew what she planned and would instantly become incorporeal before her hands reached the ground to activate the technique. As she would form the hand seals for her second attack, Ren could see the Katon chakra building within her. He knew the technique and had used it many times, as he became corporeal once more Ren would form a single hand seal as he activated his Flame Eater Technique. As the flames would rush forward, they would quickly be sucked into Ren's mouth and snuffed out. With Ren the only one not to flee backwards from the paralyzing chakra Field he was now the closest of his group to the illusions, and with Kimiko's attack at least temporarily subduing her companions he knew that she was the current threat to be dealt with. Ren would waste no time after swallowing the fire Kimiko used, raising his hand towards her as he activated his Chidori Sharp Spear sending it impaling her in six different spots all at once, one in each leg, arm and the shoulder blades.

Current Stats:
    Perception: B -> A (Sage Mode) (S with Sharingan active)

Chakra: 134.4/260 (added 10 back as I didn't use flying water needles)
    Kamui: -15 (making self Incorporeal)
    Flame Eater: -20 (10 due to affinity +10 additional for S-Rank tech)
    Chidori Sharp Spear: -10 (Nesaku's Coil)

Senjutsu: 365/380

Sienna Chakra: 114.6/135
    Flightless Flight: -20 (Kusanagi)

Akemi Chakra: 155/185
    Water Severing Wave: -20 (used on Rock Spears fired at Sienna)
    Mystical Palm: -10

Ibuse Chakra: 185/185 (Snoozing)

Techs used:

Sienna:

Akemi (3/6):
    Ibuse (2/5):

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Data_Sora
    Data_Sora

Character File

Post by Data_Sora Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:36 pm

Being struck with Paralysis from their 'ally's', Masaru was forced stay in place as all he could do was keep up his impervious armor. Given that his natural armor covered his entire body, the bees wouldn't find purchase due to it's S-rank quality combined with it's natural strength debuff making it impossible for them to fill his body with poison. Sienna's Kusanagi blade strike would have a similar issue, the Artifact blade was strong and dug into the steel, but it wasn't enough to fully pierce the natural layer of defense their bloodline provided. For the time being it seemed, at least until the paralyses wore off it would be a stalemate.

Inside of Ibuse, the Dusk Princess wasn't doing much better. She hadn't expected that her illusions would use a technique that would also paralyze her and she was forced to draw upon her phantom state to purge both the chakra inside of her as well as the poison that she had accidentally breathed in from the shock of being paralyzed. Keeping her mouth shut as she didn't need to breathe (the poison having slipped in earlier due to being paralyzed), she'd look about the stomach she was inside of, effectively trapped for the moment. This wouldn't do, and she'd draw upon the Inton & Yoton chakra inside of her to slip into the darkness of Ibuse's stomach, hiding from the bees that would enter Ibuse's stomach to sting her as she thought about her next move. She could wait inside of the beast and hope her shinobi copies would finish the job, or she could leave and assist...it was a tough decision. For now she'd stay, hiding inside the darkness of Ibuse's throat.

The illusion of Kimiko frowned as she watched through her eye Ren use an unknown jutsu to her, but copied the flow of chakra for possible further use in this battle. She'd also see the various bees that were flying about as it was clear she'd need assistance. Making a clone seal while Ren was absorbing the flames she'd produce 14 shadow clones, of which took the chidori spear head-on and poofed while the other 13 drew their tantos, intercepting and striking the bees as they made their approach and leaving Kimiko free to reach into her second hip pouch to toss four singing kunai at full strength into the smoke to feel out her next move.

CP & Jutsu:

Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:24 pm

Tadara would note his bees as they all fell or failed to find their targets opening. At this level they were meant to be more of a nuisance to the enemy than anything. He was biding time after all. Still Masaru had not yet moved according to the position of his bee's. He should be free shortly which meant he would be targeting one of them if not all of them again. Tadara had a trump card when it came to close combat but he was not yet ready to use it. Instead he would consider his options. He would consider a couple other things. That bow made him anxious. The probability of it becoming something more threatening at a range was a credible threat. Not to mention if he remembered correctly the man was a sensory nin. Simply hiding would do no real good for him. Engaging in closer with the clones and giving himself some space was still ideal. Still the smoke parting was his note to move. The singing kunai weren't moving all that fast in comparison to his speed but he suspected a more hidden threat from them. So he would split off further to the right and move forward. Giving all the kunai a wide berth of a good twenty meters. 

However his target was Masaru. If he could get in closer he could press the man. Taking the second to close the distance with his clones. He himself twenty meters behind. Continuing to play the stat boosting song on the Ocarina. One on one Masaru had the advantage. His impervious armor was known for increasing his strength and as the name suggested blocking most attacks. That and his sword if it made direct contact with one of the clones it would disperse them. However for the time being it was more imperative that Tadara continue playing. He could feel it within himself however. The drugs were close to kicking in. He just needed a few more moments before dropping his ultimate genjutsu on this lot.  Tadara himself was ready to retreat at the first hand seal from Masaru. However his clones would full commit. Rushing him at A++ speed and attempting to wrap him up in the bladed chain as they would attempt to circle him before doing a pincer attack from both sides with the unpoisoned claws at the neck. Attempting to do enough damage to punch through the impervious armor. Both of them attacking with A rank coordination and B rank strength. 

He doubted Kimiko would fully leave him alone but the two were fighting as separate units. Now that he was through the smoke he could see her thirteen shadow clones and their weapons drawn. She could rush him with those too. However the summon was down and the lady of the castle no where to be seen. It was unsettling that they could not detect her. However she was still some considerable distance away. The woman, Kimiko and Masaru had only seconds left before Tadara would inflict their minds. From their ninja data around that time neither was fully capable of recognizing his genjutsu in time once his drugs kicked in. The woman likely could prevent it but if she continued to hide....He was cautious but this battle was more of a stalemate at the moment. Conserve the chakra....prepare large scale moves targeting weaknesses. Even if they had sensory they would be forced to dump large amounts of chakra into breaking his move. Even if he could not put them down....He would weaken them so they were more likely to fall to Ren's raw power. 

Ocarina maintained No chakra used.

Experience:

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:37 pm

Seeing the clones form in response to his Chidori Sharp Spear, Ren would quickly find the original Kimiko by finding the higher chakra reserves. Ren quickly formed three hand seals in a fraction of a second creating the lightning cutter in his right hand before dashing forward, this however was no ordinary Raikiri but one empowered by his Kamui as well. His speed increased immensely by his sage mode and the music that Tadara played from the ocarina, he would close the thirty meter distance between himself and the original Kimiko just as fast as he had made the hand seals. He wouldn't worry about trying to dodge the clones, made intangible on his approach to avoid any possible counters and stabbing the lightning cutter directly into the gut of the Kimiko with the higher chakra pool as she moved to throw the Kunai. As soon as the lightning cutter pierced the woman she would be instantly sucked into the Kamui dimension, while he didn't know the full reach of these Illusions he had to assume that displacing it to another dimension would at least get it out of their way.

Ibuse was still unconscious from whatever had happened to him, but Ren did not have time to think about that right now. If his plan worked and the illusion of Kimiko was dealt with Ren would quickly pop two of the god pills that Tadara had given him, feeling his energy return as he turned his attention to Masaru as he could see the chakra of the princess still within Ibuse despite him being unconscious. Forming the Tiger hand seal, Ren would create a small ball of fire empowered with senjutsu chakra on the tip of his finger before firing it off at the immobilized steel man. He knew that the man would be able to move soon as the jutsu that paralyzed him would wear off, but his technique would move fast and close the short distance between them almost as quickly as he had closed the distance on Kimiko. Knowing that nothing is certain, Ren would then prepare for an attack in case his fire ball did not finish Masaru off.

Sienna having seen that the Kusanagi was unable to fully penetrate the armor the man was able to make his skin, she would pull the blade back to her taking it in her hands to prevent wasting chakra as she would take on a simple defensive stance with the blade at the ready. If Ren was able to deal with Kimiko, Sienna would sheath the blade before pulling out the demonic flute and begin playing a paralyzing melody in hopes that it would help her brother in his partner in dealing with these things. Knowing better than to try a Genjutsu while an opposing Uchiha was in play, if Ren's attack did not deal with Kimiko she would remain defensive with the blade in hand.

Current Stats:
    Perception: B -> A (Sage Mode) (S with Sharingan active)

Chakra: 134.4/260
    Kamui Lightning Cutter: -30
    2of3 God Pills: +100
    Sage Art Purifyre: -15
    Ending: 189.2/260

Senjutsu: 365/380
    Sage Art Purifyre: -15
    Ending: 345/380

Sienna Chakra: 114.6/135
    Paralyzing Flute Genjutsu: -15
    Ending: 99.4/135

Ibuse Chakra: 185/185 (Snoozing)

Techs used:

Sienna:

Akemi (4/6):
    Ibuse (3/5):

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Data_Sora
    Data_Sora

Character File

Post by Data_Sora Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:29 pm

The living illusion of Kimiko continued to keep an eye on the most dangerous opponent on the field, while a clone took the Chakra Spear hit, she'd watch as Ren formed three hand seals; Raikiri. While she continued to reach for her kunai to throw, she'd assess her options. She knew how fast he could form jutsu, so she knew how dexterous he was; about her own level at the moment. She didn't know how fast he could move, but if he was willing to preform the Raikiri, he was likely fast on his feet. She took hold of the kunai. She knew her opponent had a sharingan, but didn't know how intelligent he was. It was a risk, but one she had to take.

As Ren charged forward with his hand sparking with electricity Kimiko would attempt to make eye contact with Ren as he sped forward like a bullet. Several clones moved to strike him but were unsuccessful and her eye glowed red as she attempted to preform the strongest form of Genjutsu Sharingan on him with a single command: 'Immediately go kill the other Uchiha'. However, his focus not on her face but her hands would prevent her from being fast enough to both get out of the way of his attack nor get her eyes in position in time; Ren's attack striking true and sucking her into the Kamui dimension; her fate a mystery for the moment as the clones disappeared in clouds of smoke.

With the paralysis wearing off, Masaru was free to move once again. Standing back up the blades began to wrap around his body, Masaru's Impervious Armor would expand as he formed an Exo-skeleton to break free of the chains wrapping around him, and as the two clones moved to pierce his armor...once again they would fail to pierce, barely leaving just a scratch as his armor turned the dangerous attack into two small sores. Seizing the advantage he'd drop his sword and move to grab the Claws, channeling the Light-Weight Rock Technique through both of them to lift both clones up and smash them together to make them poof before making eye contact with the Kamizuru. As he'd reach to draw his bow as well an an arrow to fire upon Sienna; something bright caught his eye and strike his armor, the distance between Ren and himself short enough he didn't have enough time to move out of the way.

It was a bad pair-up, simple as that: Kōton did not react well to Katon, and as the small little ball of flame struck his steel-coated leg Masaru would feel a sharp pain in said leg as it blazed through the armor and the flames began to eat at his limb, forcing him to shift to his right leg as he pushed through the pain to Preform a last-ditch effort attack and formed 4 hand seals to try and enter Magma Chakra Mode with Ren as the geyser target.

Still inside of Ibuse, the Dusk Princess had hid long enough and decided she needed to act; activating her sensory and realized she needed to act as the blur that was Ren moving towards Kimiko was about to strike, using her mask once again to deactivate both Ren and Sienna's Dojutsu.

Masaru reaches A-rank Strength, allowing him to break the chains per the artifact writeup
    Masaru's S-rank impervious armor reduces incoming strength by 2 tiers, reducing B strength to D

CP & Jutsu:

Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:20 pm

The clones would shift the moment the chain broke. The armor had expanded and now the man was simply too strong to engage in melee as they were. Retreat was the best option for them the moment he shifted and the links to the chain scattered. Quickly they would retreat. The two of them shifting pages now. One removing the claw and handing it to the other mid jump back. Avoiding being grabbed as they watched Masaru. The one with no claws landing next to Tadara and collecting the Ocarina and only letting up the song for a second as it passed lips. Now Tadara had the clone playing the song as his other clone with the claws moved to the path of Masaru's shifting focus as he picked out his bow. The range game was beginning. Of course what Ren had managed to do against Kimiko was impressive. He had eliminated one of two major threats. However the timer was up. Tadara could feel his mind shifting as suddenly his intelligence shifted to X rank. He would launch backwards once more and clear to fifty meters himself with his Ocarina clone. As he did he would set wheels in motion. 

First was a double stack genjutsu which wouldn't pass by sensory easily but it was one designed to be layered on the other. Without active sensory it would be ignorable. However even with active sensory there was a need to expend chakra now. X rank intelligence would create a gap even with the mistress of the castle and her S rank int. Her sensory picking up on all of it immediately. First Tadara would expend two levels of genjutsu chakra fields. Spreading over a hundred meters as both Demonic Illusion: False Surrounding Technique and Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique. One hidden in the other expertly so much so that the world would soon become Tadara's plaything for anyone who didn't break out. However as with all genjutsu it would take time to set in. Finally Tadara would not take being ignored lightly. 

"Release your summon. She has hidden in it long enough. If the poison hasn't taken her yet it likely won't." 

He stated through a monotone shout. A thought process to buy headsets in the future clear as day to him now. A minor detail before but so important now. Still he would doubt Masaru could easily break out on his own. He hadn't shown any signs of sensory so far. Without it that poor A rank intelligence just wouldn't catch it in time. An archer without the ability to locate his targets was just a man with a bow. Invincible as he was for now in that armor Tadara was going to twist his mind instead. Finally Tadara would finish by forming the tiger seal. His chakra expanding again as a third layer of genjutsu. It would take time for them all to take effect...but if they could not break out in time....Tadara had ensured victory. Even if they did he would begin to attack their chakra reserves. For now he was willing to sacrifice a clone if need be to Masaru. However unless he used chakra draining metal for his arrows the only way to put down a wax clone was with a head shot and the clone would be covering it's face aside from it's eyes peeking out with those claws. Ready to shift them as quickly as he could at the distance of roughly thirty meters from Masaru to cover it's weakness if an arrow was let loose. Certainly the arrow flew at S rank speed. And the clone only moved at A rank coordination....yet it only had to move an inch and the arrow thirty meters. The bigger issue for both Masaru and the lady of the castle was the white feathers beginning to fall.

Ocarina maintained by clone
    infinitum memoria Kicking in on post 5 - INT S-X
    192/235:

Experience:

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:13 pm

Feeling his Sharingan shift off once more, Ren knew that the princess was still active. It shouldn't happen, the poison within Ibuse should have incapacitated her by now. Rather than trying to use his Sharingan again he would simply activate his sensing technique as soon as he launched the ball of fire at Masaru. His sensory was enough to be able to keep track of the princess even if he couldn't see her, and even without the Sharingan he could see enough to continue the fight. Seeing that the fire had hit its mark and dealt damage to the metal man, Ren knew what he needed to do. Forming a sword of fire in his hand as he saw the metal man shifted his attention to him, seeing the metal man form a hand seal Ren would not wait to allow the man to form more. With the speed boost of the ocarina Ren would close the small distance between them before the man made the second seal, and already be past him by the time he made the third seal, if he continued to try to form the hand seals. As Ren would move, he would slash the flaming sword across the midsection of the metal man engulfing the man in fire. Hearing Tadara call out about the summon as he turned back to face the metal man, Ren would nod as he released Ibuse as he knew the man was right after having his Sharingan deactivated for the second time. He wasn't sure why the poison within the Salamander's stomach failed to incapacitate the woman, but considering she was the master of this strange castle he shouldn't have thought it would be that easy.

Sienna still playing the melody of the demonic flute, would reactivate her Sharingan to ensure she didn't miss anything. She had no other way of being able to track everything that was happening, though her brother's movements even with the Sharingan was just a blur. She didn't know how this Genjutsu would affect the woman in the mask as she was beyond the range of it for the time being, but she hoped it would at the very least affect the man that they were fighting. If it did affect both then they would be slowed down, though as long as she remained aware of the area she should be able to keep playing allowing it to slow them down further and further if it did affect them.

His attention still on Masaru as he knew simply engulfing the man in flames would not be enough to end him even with the purifyre continuing to damage the man's leg he was still a threat, Ren would see the feathers falling from the sky. After his attack he was positioned just outside the range of his sister's Genjutsu, but Tadara's would reach further. Knowing that he needed to free himself from the Genjutsu as well, Ren would use the Kai Technique as he tossed the last of his god pills into his mouth. For the time being, he wouldn't worry about the other techniques, relying on his sensing technique to keep track of the enemies.

Current Stats:
    Perception: B -> A (Sage Mode)

Chakra: 189.2/260
    Sensing: -0.5
    Heavenly Prison Fire Sword: -10 (Affinity)
    Kai: -30 (paying S rank chakra cost due to low intelligence)
    Final God Pills: +50
    Ending: 198.7/260

Senjutsu: 345/380
    Ending: 340/380

Sienna Chakra: 99.4/135
    Paralyzing Flute Genjutsu: -5
    Ending: 94.2/135

Ibuse Chakra: 185/185 (Dismissed)

Techs used:

Sienna:

Akemi (5/6):

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Data_Sora
    Data_Sora

Character File

Post by Data_Sora Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:11 pm

Masaru saw the attack coming as Ren charged forward, the flame forming in their hand, but he tried his hardest. The Illusion tried to move out of the way of Ren's attack, but the effects of Sienna's Genjutsu left him sluggish, his movements imperfect and leaving him wide open for Masaru's flames to strike true. Unfortunately for the illusion it didn't matter if he left his armor up or not; he knew the effects of flames against metal; he was dead either way. However he would at least try to go down swinging. As his metal torso was melted by flames, Masaru made one final, futile attempt to try and finish his handseals, getting the fourth seal off...but not enough time to channel the chakra through his body; Ren cooking his opponent alive in the very armor that protected him. Falling to his knees, Masaru Tatsudashi and the gear he had brought to the fight would fade away into non-existence.

The Duck princess had made a mental note that after the male Uchiha had his sharingan turned off he didn't bother to turn it back on and would immediately shut down Sienna's sharingan again to throw insult to injury her way, but that didn't matter much as her hiding spot was unsummoned and she was forced out of her shadow shape. Her sensory let her know several genjutsu were placed on top of her as she realized she was all alone again. It didn't matter, she could simply summon more to the battlefield and beat these two with a war of attrition. The holes in her mask flashing red, she'd break through the three, no four genjutsu placed upon her on one quick swoop as she floated in the air with an aura of smugness, the environment shifting back to the castle itself as she clapped.

"Well done you two, however now that the starting act is over, now it's time to-!" Before the Dusk Princess could finish her sentence, her mask cracked, stopping her clapping immediately. Her time couldn't be up yet, could it? No, she still had energy, she could still-! More cracks formed. She had just tried to take control of the castle again and the cost of using it's illusions in such a manner just caused recoil onto her mask. She couldn't risk the castle falling to them however, which meant she couldn't let her mask go yet, not while she still was around.

Lowering her arms, she'd resign herself to this outcome. "It seems that even with a lot of chakra in reserve my test is over. Come, sit; we have much to discuss and little time to do so." She'd float backwards to her throne and moved to sit upon it. Was this a trap? A trick? Was she being honest? Maybe a bit of both? Tadara with his X-int and Ren with his sensory would know she hadn't placed any genjutsu on them directly, but was she being truthful? Perhaps the castle was playing more tricks on them?

Dusk Princess
    168.2/260 CP
    Hiding in Shadows Technique; -1 CP
    Sensing Technique; -0.5 CP
    Cursed Mask (Dojutsu Deactivation); -0.2 CP
    Genjutsu: Mugen Princess x4; -12 CP (D-Rank Level; Functions like Genjutsu: Sharingan)
    154.5/260 CP

Kimiko Uchiha Illusion - DEFEATED?

Masaru Tatsudashi Illusion - DEFEATED

Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:33 pm

It appeared that both Kimiko and Masaru had been dealt with. Ren had proven his own value was higher than anyone that Tadara had met up until this point. Watching the flaming destruction of Masaru his own mind contemplated why he shouldn't join this man. His point value was too high to ignore and he had already provided Tadara with more than Iwagakure could have even begun to offer. His glowing honey colored eyes behind his mask would watch with admiration for such a value. He couldn't fight that effectively. He could prolong the fight and challenge him of course but the truth was obvious. There was a massive difference in their point values. Ren was not concerned with Tadara turning on him simply because he could deal with him quickly enough. The privilege of the strong was not being concerned with the weak. Though overconfidence was also their downfall. As it would be with Diana if she assumed she was capable of killing Tadara easily. Shigo was already someone he could handle alone but with Ren and this light at his side. It illuminated possibilities. It provided a path forward he did not have before and he could grasp true freedom. 

Still as soon as the woman was revealed again his honey colored eyes would shift to her. He had seen her abilities and how quickly she could negate what was thrown at her. Yet she had been held restrained by the summon. Her abilities still fighting them but that poison had been negated too. He wondered if she had simply resisted it or negated it with an ability. The latter seeming more likely. He watched as she casually deactivated the girls sharingan again. A useful activity. However somehow she was doing all this without signs of strain. He would even remain calm as she undid his genjutsu stacks on her with much the same ease. His plan to utilize genjutsu on her both negated for its effectiveness in how hidden it should be and by appearance how much chakra it should have taken her to undo it. The knots he had tied into those not only were undone but they had not been untied. They had been cut. She was a difficult opponent but that only eliminated another option off the table. Tadara still had several alternative plans in place and so far had conserved the majority of his chakra. Ren had taken all three pills however. 

He knew Ren was using a good chunk of chakra to keep all this up. He would need to shift their focus entirely onto the woman. If Genjutsu did not work he would need to attempt to get close and place a seal. With his X rank intelligence he supposed that was the most likely outcome of what had happened with the summon. So she utilized genjutsu and sealing as he did. If anything she was just a much more advanced point version of himself. Likely supported by another source of power unlike himself. Her glowing red eyes would settle on them and she would clap. Placing them back in the castle. She spoke confidently about a starting act before her mask would suddenly crack. The first sign that they were in fact effecting her. She seemed shocked as well as she paused mid threatening sentence. He would watch calmly as she stopped her act of clapping. More cracks forming along her mask as she seemed resigned to it. Instead she would shift to her throne and invite them to sit. Mentioning a lack of time and bragging about chakra reserves. He still had plenty to play with too but he would let that be. His clones would step forward to stand behind him on either side. Waiting to be let off the leash. 

As a precaution however Tadara would play the other tune on the Ocarina. Releasing them from any possible genjutsu he could not detect. He would not be overconfident and ignore the possibility. Still he would signal Ren to be on guard and let him be the sacrificial pawn at this stage if need be. A simple holding up of the hand and eye contact. Two fingers lifted with a twirling motion. Indicating the two Uchiha should watch his back and surroundings for a trap. If Tadara sprung a trap such as a seal he could unravel it and let Ren be free to continue being the main attacker. Still Tadara would confidently step forward and take what seat was offered. His eyes watching her but avoiding eye contact directly. Two masked intellectuals sitting across from each other. Tadara would begin with a calm and smooth tone. 

"You risk a great deal issuing a test against us without informing us. The intent was clearly to kill. You are under the impression that though short on time you hold the upper hand and we can not win without such a time limit. Please continue forward with whatever timely explanation you need with one difference in understanding. We are capable of and will eliminate you as a threat if you continue to pose as one. We have fought conservatively up until this point as some part of your knows. There is much more we are capable of. If this is one final trap then let it loose and I will demonstrate the folly of that action. If it is not...let us understand the point of your games."

Experience:

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:47 pm

The steel man would meet his fate with the fires of Ren's sword, with both of the illusions now defeated, the Uchiha would turn his attention to the princess that would reappear now that Ibuse was gone. She would begin clapping and speaking about the starting act when Ren saw cracks form on the mask, the woman's reaction to the cracks however was the most interesting. She seemed resigned to defeat, as though she had given up, but Ren didn't buy it. In his eyes the woman was attempting to set a trap, Tadara on the other hand seemed to wish to speak to her about what she was saying. Seeing the signal from Tadara, Ren would keep his position without moving or dropping the fire sword technique as he watched his partner move towards the woman. Sienna would move closer to Ren as she put the demonic flute back on her belt, her hand drifting to the hilt of the Kusanagi as she waited for a signal from her brother. Even without the boosting effects of the Ocarina, Ren felt confident in the fact that if the woman tries something that he could reach her before it was too late. His eyes trained on Tadara and the princess as they spoke, while his sensing technique would keep him aware of their surroundings should the princess be trying to trick them. Tadara was playing a dangerous game getting so close to the woman, but Ren trusted that the man knew what he was doing. Ren didn't trust the words the woman spoke, it was almost as if she was attempting to buy time to regather herself again, but he trusted his partner and so he followed his lead and let Tadara speak to the woman.

Maintained Sensing Technique: -0.5
    Maintained Heavenly Prison Fire Sword: -5

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Data_Sora
    Data_Sora

Character File

Post by Data_Sora Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:54 pm

The moment Tadara played the other tune of the ocarina the mask would crack even more as the Dusk Princess's form wavered for a second; not the royal but ghostly girl they had fought, but a preserved corpse seemingly refusing to die for Sage knows how long sitting on a decerped throne. both versions on her however wore the same (cracked) mask, with some of the mask falling to reveal bits of her pale face.

The Dusk princess made no moves even as her mask cracked even more and the two shinobi stayed on guard. "We are well aware of the risk, however we also had to make sure that Kishin was ready for what is to come, and while you two have shown an admirable foundation of teamwork...I am not sure if that alone will be enough given who is coming."

Her form flickered again, this time settling on a mix of both forms, her white dress decayed from decades of the elements eating at it while her pale ghostly form remained. "There will be many dangerous challenges ahead, the attack on the Heavenly Emporium was just a precursor to what is to come on a grander scale; only delayed by the combined defeat of the Indira Kujira and it's master. If you are to truly succeed, you will need a stronger union between nations and the strength to fight back, perhaps even the strength & fury of the nine natural disasters themselves."

It was a big ask and she understood that. Tensions between Konoha were at a high, Kumo & Suna shells of what they could have been, and many shinobi still sick or dead after the plage stuck many after the Shinobi war. "The castle will remain, however it will no longer harm the surrounding area. Use it to train, to get stronger, to take revenge on the celestials who cursed me; that is all I ask."

Her form would finally settle on an empty throne with a music box, the mask falling from nothing and shattering the moment it touched anything. The battle was won, all that remained was the tag stuck upon the top of the throne to be removed.

Princess Katsumi of Castle Dusk
    0/50 CP
    ➤Strength: E++
    ➤Constitution: E
    ➤Stamina: D
    ➤Speed: D
    ➤Coordination: D+
    ➤Intelligence: C
    ➤Perception: C

Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:08 pm

Tadara would let his glowing honey colored eyes shine through behind his mask as he listened to what this decaying woman had to say. He could visibly see medically with each passing crack of her mask she was fading. Her time and apparently lifespan had been connected to this mask and the castle he theorized. Still he would note her sitting upon a throne and patiently listen as he stepped forward. She seemed weaker now. Ren would be watching his back so he could focus on her. Something was coming and she doubted the three of them alone would be enough. It was a fair assessment given what information he had. He knew the major players in the world and often found it lacking. A handful of people capable of standing on their own and the rest of the world with a limited point value. It was a pity to admit she was correct. Still it would not dissuade him. Instead he would simply pick through the puzzle of her being and words. She worried that unless the nations united that they would fall against the same group responsible for a terrorist attack some years back. The indian Kujira. It would connect that she was either part of that group or a fading enemy of them. 

However given the rate she was fading he would lurch forward. His hand pressing to what was left of her form before it could fade completely and his other hand touching his own neck. The only exposed part of his person that he could touch quickly enough. He had no time to hesitate but instead chakra ink would lurch forward if he succeeded. She sought to let her life fade but he would not let her finish. Her point value was too high to simply allow to fade away. If it was true that they needed more power he would claim it now. The throne already in place for what he needed. The prerequisites met. All of it would happen in an instant. Assuming he could touch her. He wouldn't simply let her crumble away but instead bind her with an Eight trigrams seal to him. The strongest seal used to seal Bijuu into another and stolen from Konoha by his new partner. He had studied it just before coming here and could replicate the seal. If it worked she would become sealed within Tadara as he stood over her and the throne. 

"Unfortunately you are simply to valuable to let die so easily. You will continue to serve a new master. Though I doubt that is what you wished for. The castle will become the lights and we will prepare for this enemy you spoke of. We will gather the strong and you will learn that our value is higher than natural disasters. I bind you now to me and claim this castle. Submit to me."

If it worked the woman would be absorbed into the seal before she could fade away. Taken into Tadara to be studied and find the extent of her power. With his X rank intelligence the seal would be near impossible to remove. Still if it did not he would reach out and collect the music box in a gloved hand. Looking it over as he needed to study why it would fall in her place. Perhaps he could absorb some of her power from the remnants. He would motion for Ren to approach once she had faded. He didn't detect any more illusions and he doubted that there was any fight to be had at this point. Just the final tag. One they would claim and end this with a claim over the castle itself for the light....with luck they would make it a mobile base. 

Jutsu trained 
    Four Symbols Seal

Eight Trigrams Sealing Style

Jutsu used possibly:

Experience:

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:16 am

Watching everything unfold before him, Ren's mind would race with the thoughts about what the princess claimed. Her words confirmed his fears, something bigger was coming and the world was not prepared. Now he wondered if he would even have the time to gather the strong individuals or even those that held the potential of being powerful and helping shape them into something that could be of any use. He knew of the destruction caused by the Indira Kujira, while it had been defeated it was only just barely so. If it was simply a precursor to what is to come, then the world was in more danger than he originally feared and his team would be needed more than he thought. As the woman disappeared, either into the seal the Tadara would form to trap her within himself or simply fading from existence, Ren would end his technique and sage mode. Moving forward with his sister, Ren would approach the now empty throne. Reaching his hand out to the tag, Ren would quickly remove it before turning his attention back to Tadara. "We have a lot of work ahead of us it seems, there is much to prepare and if the woman spoke the truth, little time to do so. For now, let us take our leave. I have an ally waiting for us in the land of Rice, we will travel there first to meet up with him before we move further with our other plans. I will rely on your knowledge and assessment to determine who else we can bring into the Light, who can be trusted and who hold true potential. We can also speak of our plan for Iwagakure and the Tsuchikage, while she could be a powerful ally she could also be a powerful enemy, but what must be done will be done. There is also an individual with the village hidden in the mist that I will call upon to see how helpful they might be in the coming days."

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Data_Sora
    Data_Sora

Character File

Post by Data_Sora Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:29 pm

With the cracked mask on her face, neither would see the look of shock and betrayal would form on her face as Tadara touched her,; the power fading from her unable to resist being dragged in. While the throne she sat on wasn't an exact match for the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style, it would be enough to pull the soul of Princess Katsumi into the seal. She would try to resist, but with her chakra spent and child physique she could only get one word out, though it would reverberate and shake the entire room.

"NO-!"

Even with Katsumi pulled into the seal, the box would still appear, though upon inspection it would clearly be broken in some yet-unexplainable way. As Ren removed the final tag, the lighting in the room would flicker, but ultimately stay shadowy. However whatever was supposed to happen wasn't related to the mission; The Princess was defeated and the tag now in hand.

Tadara receives a bonus, to be revealed in a few days.

Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:28 am

Tadara would watch her scream...her fear or anguish. Whatever that all too human expression was as her scream echoed and reverberated....Shaking the very walls of the castle but not wavering in his seal. The seal finishing on his throat as he felt something added to himself. It would take patience and time to discover what was left of the woman was capable of. The silence that fell as soon as she was gone was deafening. A broken music box left in her wake. He would collect it as he lifted it to examine it. Memorizing its exterior as he would need to find an engineer to take it apart. Unfortunately not his field. Still he wondered how much further he was from bending reality. He knew the laws of physics and what in this world combined for what effect....If these laws could be altered even in the minds of others...how far was reality if it was observed from different perspectives. It was thought that changed what reality was and that would take experimentation. The music box was his focus until his honeyed eyes moved to the final tag being Removed. Ren's hand drawing his attention away from the box as he pocketed it. A question for a future time. 

"Yes. It is time we took our leave if this area is safe now. Though it will be up to us to lay some claim to this castle. A mark to indicate that anyone who attempts to claim it from under us is making us their enemy. "

Tadara would reach out once more. Soft fingers of a surgeon so often stained in blood would softly and almost tenderly touch the backrest of the throne. In the center about head level in chakra ink a symbol would stain into the stone. The symbol for the light as he would likely transfer to headbands. Organizations like the major villages liked to use markings to take credit for their work. If the light was going to spread and be prepared they would need a name for themselves. A symbol not so easily forgotten. And that would start here. It was the Light that conquered this castle. This threat and claimed the prize. Even now his mind whirled at the possibilities with whatever power and allies they would seize. To be a point for later Tadara was letting Ren who had recruited him play shadow leader all he wished. It was Tadara's chakra soaked in here. With that done he would rest his hand on Ren's shoulder. Noting the trust in allowing Tadara to touch him after he essentially ate the last one. Ready to travel as he nodded. 

exit thread 
    8 posts x 20 exp = 160 exp
    Requesting additional exp for a good thread

Experience:

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:12 am

With the woman sealed away within Tadara and the tag now in his possession, Ren would pick up the broken music box. Even if it was broken the fact that it had appeared the way it had, Ren assumed that it had to be important. He would hold onto it for now, perhaps Tadara or another might find its purpose upon inspection of it later. As Tadara set a mark upon the throne, Sienna would move up to them both. Placing a hand on her brother's shoulder as she had become use to his way of traveling when he was finished with someone or something, Ren would admire the symbol that Tadara placed, nodding to the man as he placed a hand on his shoulder. The mark of the light for all that came there would see, and with a final look at the throne from Ren, all three would disappear into the Kamui Dimension and then out in the center of Otogakure.

{Exit Thread}

Instant travel through Kamui to Land of Rice