Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

5 posters

The Kirigakure Stag Tower

Okane
    Okane

The Kirigakure Stag Tower Empty The Kirigakure Stag Tower

Post by Okane Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:29 pm

The Kirigakure Stag Tower 4e97814c246f58da7d66c0ca690bf29c

An overly large, ridiculous waste of water and space, the Headmaster’s Office as occupied by Gyokusho is set up as a massive, above ground onsen with vaulted ceilings. The central, shared space contains multiple seating areas and a warmed, tan marble floor. There is a small window where a chef will whip up small snacks and such to guests’ liking, as well as a plethora of chemical stations to allow for various experimentations. Further, the walls are lined with many bookshelves stuffed full and a collection of small nooks with comfy chairs for semi-private reading. Opposite the entrance doors is a second door, which leads to a private inners space for Gyo which contains a small, intimate spring and a functioning office. On either side of the door are two large, floor to ceiling windows which let in a wonderful amount of natural lighting. On either side of those are separate entrances to larger, gender segregated bathing areas. Each of the three pools sit up against a thick glass wall which provides a view of the city many stories up, such that the walls farthest from the entry are entirely glass, part of which are submerged by the water of the hotspring.

It was within this office the flying thunder god seal would begin to glow green with energy.  The office itself having the seal instead of the open floor outside of it. There Okane would appear with Diana and luggage in tow. It was perhaps mid day and the windows nearby would show the city below and the mist it was famous for far below them obscuring much of it. Rain drops tapped at the windows from the clouds that seemed barely above them. Still Okane would smile as he let his energy fade. Exhausting as it was transporting all of that he didn't seem to mind much. Okane was in a pair of black slacks over pointed toe shined black dress boots with gold clasps. A white button up shirt with the top button undone and a red vest with snowflakes etched into the back. A pocket square in the front that was green. Even his fur lined coat was red. Though the office itself and its surrounding floor seemed heated. He could smell the scents of soaps and hot water on the air. The tower was complete. Soon enough his two board members would arrive. However for now he would smile and move behind the desk. Glancing to Diana.

"Please. Have a seat. Two members of my board will arrive shortly but they shouldn't be much of an interruption. You came to discuss with me about ownership of Suna I believe. As it is my homeland I would be so brazen as to state I have some claim to what is left of it. However as you do own it that claim should be negotiated in my opinion. Not simply forced as The Stag does not wish to foul any relations we might have in the future with Iwagakure. You are after all the only nation matching us in technology. So I open the floor to you Lady Diana. What is on your mind?"

Renown: 4600
    Ryo: 2,064,100
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3005-tomi-okane
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

The Kirigakure Stag Tower Empty Re: The Kirigakure Stag Tower

Post by Diana Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:04 pm

Instantly appearing alongside Okane inside the building, Diana had a half-second of picking up that everything in her sensory field had shifted...and then a wave of nausea hit her. Traveling through portals? Child's Play. Mayfly traveling being near-instant? Apparently her body was built for such movement. But instant teleportation? No, her senses weren't prepared for her first jump and it left her feeling a bit green. She'd hold one hand over her stomach as she exhaled, leaning on her sheathed Gunhildr Blade as a makeshift cane. Even if it was only for a few seconds, her 'motion' sickness would fade, and she'd put the sheathed blade away.

Taking a seat as offered, she'd listen to him as he spoke of his claim to part of Sunagakure. Hearing he would prefer to discuss ownership over an open battle was even better to hear, but she hadn't expected him to open up the floor by giving it to her first. A clever opening. Given they were discussing business she's sit up straight. "You honor me with your praise about our technology. I had heard about your desire to have Sunagakure under the Stag's banner, and I am open to the idea. My intent ever since I became Kage was to rebuild the nation so that another could lead it without Iwagakure stepping it. However before I properly consider handing over ownership of Sunagakure, I want to know what you plan on doing with the nation and their people. After all, while I do not doubt that you have good intentions, I still wish to make sure I am placing their future into the right hands." She debated bringing up the attacks made by Chen, but she had no doubt in her mind that mentioning intentions had brought those events up in Okane's mind as well.

"On top of that, I wish to discuss bringing the Stag under the banner of the Kishin Western Alliance. While I am aware of many people's views that it is meant as a cover for Iwagakure expansion, all the organization does is to act as an alliance made to prepare for Indaina Kujira-level threats. Given Kirigakure has two of the previous nations under the banner under their ownership without my permission, I would like to leave those talks for when you, Kage Burittsu, and I are all in the same room."

Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kugutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Enjinia | Kagaku | Kajiya | Nyūsatsu | Ijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: More than You

Post by Kiyoshi Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:33 pm

Kiyoshi would arrive at the tower around mid-afternoon, having spent most of the time earlier in the day preparing different things. The staff as all too familiar with the red haired armor clad man and his Mini-Mi puppet moving through their halls, with being CFO of the Emporium as well as his own personal work in helping with the construction of the tower he had been coming and going from the tower for a few weeks now. Oda had been given the day off, but as always Zamasu was right by Kiyoshi's side, prepared to help his charge however needed. Kiyoshi's jade pendant hanging from his neck, hidden beneath the protection of the puppet armor he wore his utility belt which held a variety of items that he might or might not need. Eight golden rings were upon the fingers of his puppet armor, each one holding one of his puppets sealed within. Mini-Mi was never sealed away these days however, Kiyoshi choosing to always have him by his side. Of course with the number of puppets he had been creating recently he did have to leave a few behind in his workshop, but considering he was still working on updating Bumi and Knives it served it's purpose. If a situation arose that he couldn't handle with Mini-Mi he had much stronger puppets sealed within his rings, so the two that he needed to work on would not be missed.

Kiyoshi would silently ride the elevator to the top floor, disembarking from it with Mini-Mi in tow via his chakra strings and Zamasu right behind him, the trio would head towards the office. He had not been in the office since it had finished, the last time he had been on this floor he was placing Okane's seal within the office while they were still mid construction. This was to both ensure that no one knew where the seal was making it harder for someone to try and interfere with it and cause problems for Okane, as he entered the office he would note that Okane had already arrived as well as had a guest. The guest was of course none other than the Tsuchikage herself, how fortuitous it seemed to Kiyoshi considering he had desired to meet with the Kage of Iwagakure in hopes that he could set up a shop there as well. This would certainly make things easier, at least the talking with her part, rather than having to wait for permission from the Hokage and dealing with traveling to the mountain range where the village was. If he could secure some form of treaty with the Tsuchikage on Konoha's behalf, well he was sure he would be rewarded on his return to Konohagakure. Kiyoshi would leave Mini-Mi by the door, heading over to Okane and handing him a file of all of the things taken care of within the village, as well as the expense account for the company. The emporium had been busy recently, between the land grab and other ventures, Kiyoshi ensured that his files contained everything that Okane would need to know about his company, including what Gyokusho had told him of the Mechanical Drilling Arm and it's functions. "I hope you find everything in order," Kiyoshi would state to Okane before turning to greet the Tsuchikage. "Lady Diana, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Kiyoshi, Crafter of the Leaf and CFO of the Emporium, I hope I am not interrupting a private meeting."

Experience: 3580/8720
    Renown: 15500
    Stats: 
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D -> A (Puppet Armor)
    • Stamina: S -> S++ (Jade Pendant)
    • Speed: E -> C (Puppet Armor)
    • Coordination: S -> S++ (Puppet Master Gloves)
    • Intelligence: S -> S+ (Lifestyle)
    • Perception: B
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Hyoton, Sensory, & Summoning
    Ryo: 62,000

Post by Burittsu Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:55 pm

It took time but Burittsu didn’t mind spying on the people who walked around his village indeed it was a low effort but the Mizukage could only become self aware of the world around him. Cracking his neck he watched the finished project of the Stag tower being born in his nation but he doubted he would like what he would see inside. His shinobi would need to prepare for the best as he was told by the young Gyo and with gear and equipment in the facility. He had no choice but to check up on the tower to see for himself the outcomes of this labor that the late Valen had in store.

Sporting only the blue and white hat and throwing the cloak over himself with the characters written on the back “Ninth”. He never showed his face to his people but to protect them he donned the wardrobe on this day. In hopes he could only meet good people with plans to support his country. With eight golden rings upon him four on each hand the Mizukage was interested quickly heading towards the tower and making himself known by walking through the front doors. Burittsu gazed upon the tower with such respect from the outside he only needed to see its details upon the inside. Making his way to the tower had to have been a process but due to the fact he was new to the game.

He decided to put his neck out and defend his territory, examining it all before advancing deeper into the tower. Walking around and exploring each room without anything to hide the male was looking for the possible intent of invasion. For now nothing was out of the ordinary as he continued to venture around the building before conducting. One final search expanded out deeper and he continued his search until coming to a stop. Being introduced to two large doors wooden and crafted to finesse degree. Such class in building was enough to be astounded yet as he placed his hands upon both handles slowly and gently pulling the doors outwards.

To only see three people but one already recognized, representing someone that he never had the ability to meet, just relaxing in this village. Smiling to himself he only had questions and patience as he could only slither into the room. Quickly and without haste he was in the room gazing upon its nature indeed taking it all in. Yet keeping his attention upon the two individuals as it appeared he stepped into a meeting. Yet the Mizukage only appeared to learn about this tower in his country but it wouldn’t hurt to talk a little to the new people in his land.

“Pleasure to meet you all. What brings you to my home?”

Life Mocks Us In The End..
    [Kenjutsu] - [Ninjutsu] - [Hyoton] - [Sensory] - [Summoning]
    [D-Rank: 0] - [C-Rank: 1] - [B-Rank: 4] - [A-Rank: 0] - [S-Rank: 0]
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B ~ A
    Stamina: A+
    Speed: B ~ A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    :: Saiken
    :: Seven Swords
    :: Leggings is S Rank granting +1 Tier to speed
    :: Chestplate is S Rank granting +1 Tier to Con
    Gyokusho
    Gyokusho
    Mist Chuunin
    Mist Chuunin

Post by Gyokusho Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:24 pm

8b8524e1cf18cdd1502e613de251ee74.jpg
    Gyokusho entered his new office within the Stag Tower, primarily at the behest of Kiyoshi from their last meeting in which he had relayed that Okane would arrive and that they needed to convene a meeting. In fitting with the theme of the office, he had changed in the entry way into a fluffy, luxurious cape turned robe with which to enjoy the onsen before entering his office proper, the central of the three portals which lead to various bathing areas. The robe was a pale, frost blue, almost scandalously short, and had golden cranes embroidered into the fabric. His office, of course, contained a small antechamber for guests, as well as a desk and some shelves for books, crafts, and other such items. Okane, it would seem, had gathered them here and the tall blond entered last, eyes taking in the group before him. What an intriguing gathering, though…

Hm… good morning all; we do realize this is an onsen though, yes? His tone nearly always held at least what one could choose to interpret as a joke or a bit of sarcasm in it, so anyone could freely dismiss this as whimsy. But, they had not dressed for the occasion. Without pausing for anyone to comment, he would begin speaking even while bowing deeply to the man who had gathered them all here, speaking even as he did so. Okane-sama! It is a pleasure to see you, as always. And he proceeded then to greet the room in turn. Kiyoshi-sama, lovely to see you again; you as well Lord Burritsu. Not knowing if the news of Blit’s station had escaped, he refrained from comment, but did emphasize “Lord’ quite subtly.

His multi-colored eyes then fully caught someone he had not expected to see, the Lady Diana who had met some time in another splendid building created for the splendor of his good patron. His face alit with joy. Diana-sama, what a divine pleasure to see you once more! You must tell me of your travels! But… you look a bit green around the gills. He did not know what had rattled her slightly, but he strode confidently over to a shelf near his desk, open a small, refrigerated cupboard, and withdrew a bottle of sparkling water. He uncorked it with a small pop, poured the woman a small glass, and set it near her on the edge of the desk. Please help yourself, this may settle your stomach. He looked to the rest of the room then. Drinks anyone else?

Hyakkiako, Gyokusho

Strength: E++
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A
    Speed: D
    Coord: X
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A+

Okane
    Okane

Post by Okane Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:32 pm

Okane would smile as she took a seat. It was about to get busy within the room. He knew his employees would note his arrival quickly. The serving staff would already be preparing treats and drinks nearby. The whole tower would rapidly become a bustling place. For now his attention was focused on Diana. He held some anger and resentment towards her but none of it would show. He was too masterful a salesman to let his face or eyes slip. Those beautiful emerald eyes watched as he smiled as she spoke. She was formal and humble enough. He was far more gaudy than she by a mile. If possible he would have enjoyed dancing with her and seeing if she could blush. However circumstances as they were would not allow for such foolishness. The western alliance would need to be reviewed lest he owned his country in name only in the end. Still she would wonder openly about his intentions with his country. Oh how sweet a thought. He would resist the urge to say something uncouth like more than she had. However it was uncalled for. Chen was a criminal and Diana was likely suffering for what he had done.

"This Western alliance I will have to hear more about....As for my intentions...I have become a builder of worlds. My words turned to expansion and luxury for its citizens. We hire the best security on the market for these cities and offer them the basic necessities at no charge. They work for their own play money but no one goes hungry....no one is homeless. I have done this time and time again. For Suna I will bring nothing but prosperity. I will create a home any who wish may return to of my people. I will hire security and I will find a suitable Kage. The Stag company will handle the expenditures while the Kage will run the military. Putting less work and stress on them by a landslide I assume in comparison to the other Kage. Ahh but here comes my CFO now."

In truth he intended to terraform it again. Running in a grid pattern through the city would be a series of rivers with sidewalks and roads wide enough for three wagons across. Housing complexes would offer luxurious apartment towers and crime would be pointless ideally. Everywhere Okane went people seemed to love him. Still he would smile and shift that beautiful emerald gaze to Kiyoshi. Taking the file and scanning it over. Their treasury was very low but only in comparison to what it had been. Oh the effort his company had put in was from an outside view impossible. Entire cities built in months. The eastern continent was virtually a utopia wherever he owned land. The expenses had been worth it. The notes on the tower and the drill arm were interesting. "Thank you Kiyoshi. You are truly a treasure to this company." He would state fondly before he would collect a page of the file. The improvements to the land of sky. Nothing of their remaining budget. Just a before and after really of them taking an outpost and turning it into a sprawling thriving city. The proof on paper behind his words. He doubted many people she negotiated with could produce this so easily. Thanks to Kiyoshi's help. He would lean forward and place it before her.

"There is what we have done for the land of sky alone. We do not expand for rights to treasures or secret techniques. We do so for the land and the people."

His attention would shift as the temperature dropped. There would be a hum as the heated baths kicked in higher to stay hot. How odd he would think as the room temperature would drop before the doors would swing open. Ahh that would explain it. Not just a Yuki but the new leader of the village by claim. He would have preferred dealing with a specific one of the three princesses ideally as she had promised her backing...now he would see if Kirigakure would back their claim....or if new leadership meant new alliances. He was known as a fighter and always eager to take someone on. He had survived all those fights and now stood as the Mizukage before them. As he entered the heaters in the room would automatically kick on to keep the temperature balanced. He would collect a remote from the desk quietly and with a press of a button the fireplace would come to life. There was always a fireplace in the office. 

"Lord Mizukage....Welcome. Please take a seat. Oh how this takes me back. Once upon a time I hosted negotiations to end a war between two nations. Two Kage in a room...I believe the Tsuchikage at the time was one of them. Although I came to see the finished product we provided for your home. That said I understand you too or rather your predecessors were grabbing land like madmen. I heard it even slipped and stepped on the toes of not only Konoha but Iwagakure too. Kumogakure is your backyard now even. Tsk tsk sir. Tsk tsk. "

He would smile as if the man couldn't attempt to kill everyone in the room. He wasn't afraid as he could pop out of their quickly and the consequences of such an action over playful banter would be seen as incredibly unwarranted. A little sass for fun and to see if the man was a politician or just another warrior in a hat. He hoped for the former. Still as he thought of sass the embodiment of it would enter through the open doors and start off with just that. Greeting him with a bow and then everyone else. Oh he liked that. Priorities should set him first. Still he would let him finish preparing a cold sparkling water for Diana before offering to everyone else. Okane would chuckle before speaking up himself. 

"Ladies and gentlemen. I give you my head of public relations Hyakkiako, Gyokusho. Also we are borrowing this office as it is his. He will be considered headmaster of this educational tower. If ever there were a people's person it is my dear Gyo. Please have the staff bring in the snacks and drinks. Oh and Kiyoshi, Gyokusho, The larger scroll is your end of the year bonuses. Rewarding loyalty and hard work. There are a pair of special contacts for each of you, some refined dune glass and midnight ore to work with as well as an armor and a pair of hook swords of my own design. Split them as you see fit please. You've earned them."

Items in scroll:

Stats:

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3005-tomi-okane
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Ryo: Enough

Post by Diana Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:03 pm

(Exiting as Diana will be going into storage...soonish. OOC it was decided that Okane would have Sunagakure back & Kiri would keep Birds & Fang from this thread)

Mizukage
    Mizukage

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Hyoton, Sensory, & Summoning
    Ryo: 62,000

Post by Burittsu Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:05 pm

Burittsu watches Diana explode before his very eyes and leaves the stag tower without uttering a word.

-Exit

Life Mocks Us In The End..
    [Kenjutsu] - [Ninjutsu] - [Hyoton] - [Sensory] - [Summoning]
    [D-Rank: 0] - [C-Rank: 1] - [B-Rank: 4] - [A-Rank: 0] - [S-Rank: 0]
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B ~ A
    Stamina: A+
    Speed: B ~ A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    :: Saiken
    :: Seven Swords
    :: Leggings is S Rank granting +1 Tier to speed
    :: Chestplate is S Rank granting +1 Tier to Con
    Gyokusho
    Gyokusho
    Mist Chuunin
    Mist Chuunin

Post by Gyokusho Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:55 pm

Hours of waiting in complete silence did not impress the man, and while he could remain incredibly patient with his employer, he also had a life to attend to. That, and an earthquake rocked the village and appeared to signal a clear and eminent threat. And even so, no one other than Blitz moves. Statues and silence. The entire premise world had become so incredibly strange and diffilerent recently and for what seemed to be no actual reason at all. Just arbitrary, random whims and changes without rhyme or reason or logic. Comical, if not so frustrating. And stupid.

He would watch, impassively, as Diana exploded. Or didn't. It was so hard to tell anymore what was real and what wasn't, what was true and false. What had happened and what had... Suddenly and inexplicably not happened. Strange times indeed. The man would make a small, half bow to Okane, grab the scroll, and exit. They the both of them would come too sooner or later. If they did not the doctors that ran the building Kiyo has made would tend to them. At least he assumed. Places to be for now, village emergency and all. He would guess that if Diana had actually exploded that the maids and nurses and whoever else worked here would clean up. If she had not then..who knew. She could teleport or whatever it was she did. He could see the chakra come from her, so something was afoot. What ever. 

He would leave, and use his drill to seemingly merge with the ground. He would vanish then from the ground floor to make his way elsewhere. Useful to be sure, and well tested. This was of course a technique he had previosly thought about, but had not actually tested, but the concept was simple enough, and quite related to the whole of the techniques popularly available. Still, it took a second once submerged to adjust mostly to the expanded sensory capabilities, but then he shot off to do the things that he needed to do, which were not at the current tower. He wondered somewhat absently if it would fall so soon after being built. Hopefully not, he supposed.

Exit. Taking scroll.

Hyakkiako, Gyokusho

Strength: E++
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A
    Speed: D
    Coord: X
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A+

Okane
    Okane

Post by Okane Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:36 pm

As quickly as it had begun it ended. Okane had been under some sort of spell after his speech it seemed. One moment he was discussing the future and the next...to him seemed to shift and change. Burritsu and Diana were both gone suddenly. Had he blacked out? He would frown to himself before running a hand through his hair. He would sigh a moment before sitting back in his seat. His emerald eyes shifting as Gyo seemed to impatiently grab his scrolls and without words and only a small show of respect would excuse himself. Okane thought the behavior odd but thought nothing of it for now. Instead he would sigh and write a message on a piece of paper. He would hand the paper to paper to an attendant with instructions to send it to the emporium. It was to be on the move immediately. Moving across the land in a straight line to Sunagakure. It's coordinates included in the paper. He knew it would be a long trek but he would meet them there when he was done in Kiri. The resources of the Emporium would be useful in rebuilding. Orders for now were to stay in the sky and let no one on or off the island. All taxi's would stay docked. 

He would let that letter go to be sent via bird. He could have teleported but he needed more time. There was work still to be done in Kiri. The earthquake had some of the staff bustling about to pick up things left and right but he had somehow missed it. Was it an early symptom of the plague perhaps? Okane had never experienced it himself. Perhaps he just needed to sleep. He would take a breath before rising to his feet and addressing Kiyoshi. 

"Hire some quality squads of shinobi. I want them to double time it to Suna and begin to survey the area. I want to know how the survivors are living and what their governing system is like. If possible I want to get the village back up and running without anymore bloodshed. But I want the village secure of hostiles before I arrive. Do not suffer me fools Kiyoshi. I am relying on you."

He would yawn as he covered his mouth. Stretching a little before rubbing his temple. He had wanted to officially obtain Sunagakure with allies but for now he had the village. Somehow he knew that much. They just needed to secure it to start rebuilding. No doubt some warlord had moved in. Worst case scenario they would need to offer work to one of the other villages. Konoha would be ideal but Kiri was almost secured as well. Though that Burritsu was difficult to read and asserted himself unannounced. He wasn't a politician but a barbarian really. Still such men had a use. Okane however didn't want to stay in Kirigakure forever. Just long enough to finish a couple projects he was interested in. And hopefully meet an old contact here he had questions for. If Nozomi would show herself. For now he would go find a room to retire to. Somewhere with guards and soft beds.

exit threads

Stats:

Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kugutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Enjinia | Kagaku | Kajiya | Nyūsatsu | Ijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: More than You

Post by Kiyoshi Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:47 am

Kiyoshi would watch as Gyokusho took all the items in the scroll, despite Okane saying for the two of them to split the items between them. He wouldn't say anything but he would remember the disrespect of the act, for now he would take his leave bowing to Okane at his final orders. "I will be done," Kiyoshi would reply before him and Zamasu would leave the tower and return to his hotel.

Exit Thread

Experience: 3580/8720
    Renown: 15500
    Stats: 
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D -> A (Puppet Armor)
    • Stamina: S -> S++ (Jade Pendant)
    • Speed: E -> C (Puppet Armor)
    • Coordination: S -> S++ (Puppet Master Gloves)
    • Intelligence: S -> S+ (Lifestyle)
    • Perception: B

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:00 pm