Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Going Stag

Arisu
    Arisu
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Going Stag Empty Going Stag

Post by Arisu Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:31 pm

Arisu had been spending a lot of her time mastering her new abilities, so it had been a little while since she had checked in on Kirigakure proper. The world was beginning to have stirrings of unrest again, and so it was soon to be time for her to take a more active role. With Kitsuki also having been missing as long as she had been, Burritsu had taken it upon himself to become the new Mizukage.

Unfortunately for her, that meant that he had repossessed the Kiba Blades, something she often left when she went on her trips. This was a little annoying to her, and she'd be requesting them back, but in the meantime, Arisu was in the market for new weaponry, of the utmost quality.

She'd heard rumors of the sort of craftsmanship that Okane was capable of, seen some examples in person, and as luck would have it, he was in the village at this very moment, so Arisu thought it prudent to pay him a visit and see if he had anything that was worthy of her.

While she was a master of many arts, she had never fancied herself much of a crafter, or she'd simply make something all on her own. This was an area she could concede to the mortals though. At least she didn't actually need any weaponry in the meantime. It wasn't like she didn't have some she could use, and she was able to make them on demand with Tool Creation.

Approaching Okane's Kiribound location, Arisu would request an appointment.

Going Stag Empty Re: Going Stag

Post by Okane Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:43 pm

The Stag tower was like a university and mall all at the same time. Students here were learning everything from the basics of reading and writing to advanced chemistry and engineering. However today it was quiet. There was something unsettling in the air as Okane stood on the roof garden sipping his coffee and looking over the mists of Kirigakure. The tower was sound enough even with the recent earthquakes. Designed to withstand such events. Still he did not waver too close to the edge. Instead the serving stood nearby awaiting any of his needs. A fruit salad spread was being set up at the table when one of the servants received a message. Then the servant would move forward to relay to Okane that he had a guest. One of the princesses it would seem. He had met one of the three before and even provided her with an X rank armor set of her design. Putting it together had been a pleasure. Though from what he understood she had the plague and was hospitalized at the Emporium still. Okane would nod and the servant would relay to invite her to breakfast on the roof. A short elevator ride that would open up to the garden.

Okane himself stood among the flowers and cherry blossom trees somehow perpetually in bloom. Many of them actually herbs to be used in chemistry. He would sip at his caramel macchiato in the porcelain cup. He was wearing a warm black suit despite the spring weather. Even his tie was jet black and everything was tailored to fit. A pocket square sparkled with gems of midnight ore. His forked beard trimmed and perfect except the scar running up the side of his jaw from his neck. There were more like it of course. Those however would remain hidden beneath his handsome clothes. Still the moment the elevator doors would open his emerald green eyes would light with an inner glow. His upper lip would curl up as if he were on the verge of snarling. The cup in his hands dropped and he was prepared to flying thunder god in a split second. Ready to escape the moment he saw Arisu. It was one of them? How did such a detail evade him? One of those aliens who had tormented him for years. Humiliating him and treating him like a stray dog just to take down his pride for calling himself a god. 

"YOU....what is one of your kind doing here?! Did Menza send you to collect me? I won't go back so easily this time!"

Renown: 4600
    Ryo: 2,064,100
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3005-tomi-okane
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Arisu
    Arisu
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Arisu Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:49 pm

Arisu maintained her composure well enough as Okane began to freak out at her presence. However, when she heard the name "Menza", she felt a chill run through her. While she couldn't recall all of what happened during the period of time she was in his custody, the drugs he'd given her to forget him hadn't erased everything.

"I assure you, I am no ally of Menza." Arisu stated, keeping her tone as level as possible. It wasn't often she felt any sort of emotional or physical reaction to things, but she had a revulsion to him, one that obviously Okane shared.

"I found myself in his... custody briefly as well." she said, offering no further explanation. "I did not come here to discuss him though. I came because I am in need of a weapon, my Kiba Blades seem to have wandered in my absence. You are one of the most renowned craftsmen in the world, and anything less than a weapon of the highest quality wouldn't hold up for long if I needed them."

She gazed at Okane, her third eye opening to analyze his movements and make sure he wasn't about to attack. The eye looked like her two normal ones, although this one was an always on Rinnegan with 3 tomoe in it. Much like her other Rinnegan eyes, which were also active, it had 3 rings in it, signifying her level of mastery of the paths she'd gained.

Other than that, she made no aggressive actions, nor did she move from her spot. Besides, Okane was known for his craftsmanship, not his combative abilities. While Arisu wasn't the most talented combatant, she was one of the strongest beings on this planet, if not the strongest. There was little to fear from a distraught mortal should he attack, and she'd be able to subdue him non lethally if required.

Post by Okane Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:54 pm

Okane was flustered. It wasn't often he was visibly affected like this and he had to admit his reaction was improper. Still it was a struggle for him to resist the urge to flee. He wasn't about to fight one of these aliens. He had tried to fight back and they had punished him for the attempt. All his abilities from steel release had been pointless and his limited fighting ability had been trampled on easily. He had developed the ability to flee across continents but even then some of them could probably follow. He had undergone some training but even now he could sense he was no match for her. Aside from that his logic was gradually returning to him. Still he froze when the third eye opened. Whatever that ability was he knew he couldn't counter it. For a moment he checked to see if he could still feel his chakra. If she had an ability...if any of them had an ability to lock down chakra he was screwed. However she did not move and he swallowed. A bead of sweat forming on his forehead and trickling down the side of his face. Yet he didn't move to wipe it. 

Okane would hear his heart pounding in his ears as he held off a panic attack just barely. She mentioned that Menza was no ally and seemed to share his revulsion to the man. Having apparently been another victim of his at some point. He would finally take a shuddered breath as he thought through his panic logically. He knew of her of course. She was one of three princesses. However one of them was partially responsible for the mass deaths in his homeland. So that was difficult to ease his mind. However rumors of her had always spoke of her being logical and fair. It was difficult for him to regain his poise but he would raise a shaking hand before running it through his hair slicking it back. Drying the trail of sweat from the bead that had slid and soaked into his collar. She was here looking for a weapon. Had Kitsuki actually shared the threat? She was in a coma at the emporium wasn't she? Still he would steady his breath and force himself to steady. Clearing his throat. Business was the purpose of this visit. So he would close his eyes and when they opened the emerald colored eyes would be more steady. 

"My apologies for my reaction. Menza had taken me to another place...another space I think. There I met more of your kind and they were particularly cruel. It is my belief they are preparing an invasion. As such you are in luck. If you intend to stand with us anyway. With humankind. I secretly have developed a weapon to match even the Kiba blades. However the downside to these weapons is an immense chakra pull. If you wish though I can set up a demonstration immediately." 

Stats:

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3005-tomi-okane
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: ?

Post by King of Games Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:54 pm

The member 'Okane' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Going Stag VMgm48Z
    Arisu
    Arisu
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Arisu Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:26 pm

Arisu bowed her head in a polite manner, accepting his apology. She could understand the reaction given the information he just divulged. Although it was definitely a problem that she hadn't expected.

"This world, your people, are under my protection." While she didn't want to kill her kind, there was sometimes no helping it. She knew that many of her kind came as conquerors or destroyers. "Even against my own. Especially against my own."

There were few that could rival the might of a powerful Otsutsuki. These humans would need the help of one such as herself. If they were planning an invasion soon, then she'd need to prepare more than she had thought.

"If you feel the need to offer a demonstration, by all means. I assure you, I have no shortage of chakra though." Maybe moreso than anyone else on the planet, Arisu had a massive reserve of chakra that was all her own. She didn't need to worry about energy intensive weaponry.

Character File

Post by King of Games Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:26 pm

The member 'Arisu' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Going Stag VMgm48Z
    Okane
    Okane

Post by Okane Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:32 am

Okane would swallow before taking a breath. He would lift a hand to run it through his thick hair and slick it back. He had been thrown off by the alien before him but now with that simple motion he seemed to have regained his composure. She said pretty words about protecting this world from her people. It was difficult to trust one of her kind but she had not openly threatened him so far. Merely prepared for a reaction. He would sigh a moment before smiling to himself. He would snap his fingers and two servants would seem to rapidly appear. He would speak to them with authority in his voice. His emerald eyes glinting with power. 

"Go collect the pillars of authority and some test drones and have them brought to the roof at once. Authorization code is Geass."

With that the two would immediately depart without question. The pillars were valuable so they were locked under guard and the passcodes were changed daily. Still he would smile and nod his head to Arisu. "If you would accompany me to the roof my lady." He said words that sounded cheesy to most. Yet with his voice like silk on the ears it was warm. His tone was not sarcastic but calming. He had masked his fear with charm quickly. Though he would take the lead to the roof he would force himself to turn his back to her if she walked behind him. He was aware of her but this had to be a fear he could overcome. He felt naked and helpless despite all his influence. If only Ryuko were here he would feel more protected. Still he would lead the way to the roof access elevator and take it to the top of the tower. It was there that he would step out onto the roof. Looking down over the lights of Kiri and the bustle below. From here they could see the whole of the city. Even in another nation his towers made a statement. It would only be moments before the servants returned. One holding two long silver cases. Each almost seven feet in length and another four feet wide. Clearly the pillars were large weapons. The other held a box about the size of their torso.

"The pillars are my latest and most highly technological advancements to chakra cannons. During this demonstration my staff will put a half dozen chakra drones in the sky for target practice. We are doing this on the roof as the blast radius would be dangerous any lower. Please feel free to arm yourself while we prepare the drones."

The staff would open the two cases to reveal a pair of black, silver and gold chakra cannons that fit over the hands. The chakra cannons themselves would be surprisingly lightweight for their size. Upon grabbing them properly Arisu would be able to feel it want to pull chakra from her. The hum of it charge if she allowed it too would be low but noticeable. Okane would glance to the weapons before folding his hands behind his back. The six drones would be set out across the night sky in a circle above them by about 45 meters. Targets that hovered but did not move as missing a target would do little good for anyone. 

"It has two settings and an additional function. The first is roughly the same as an A tier jutsu. However you should be able to feel the ability to overcharge the shot by pushing in just a little more chakra. The weapon will be able to deal S tier jutsu damage and speed with a twenty meter radius upon impact. The effective range on these cannons is roughly fifty meters. The additional function requires attuning the weapon to you. At which point the cannons should be able to operate independently from the user up to fifty meters and fire at will."

Spoiler:

Stats:

King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:32 am

The member 'Okane' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Going Stag WFpjHMN

Sponsored content