Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

~:★:~ Zenith of Ochiyam ~:★:~

Oxyzek
    Oxyzek

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0

~:★:~ Zenith of Ochiyam ~:★:~ Empty ~:★:~ Zenith of Ochiyam ~:★:~

Post by Oxyzek Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:09 am

Oxyze wrote:

~`/|*|\`~
    ~:★:~ Zenith of Ochiyam ~:★:~ Tumblr_m0n3jiyqXP1qddeyso1_250
    ~`|☆ 向寒 紀雪常 風花 ☆|`~
    ~`|☆ KäñhâKöïswė Kaxüëāng ChïYükïwä K'hõzüïchî Käzähäñä ☆|`~

~`|☆ The Abyssal Winter of the Spirit's Eternal Snow: Diamond ~ {Agent : 13C63031} ☆|`~
    'Only by thine Yin shall the Icylyn bestow the will of the Way. I am the Waterfall which beseechs Ambiance of the Ocean. I am the Abyss of Kirigakure's Bay.'

~:★:~ Zenith of Ochiyam ~:★:~ Xclv9d

Alias:

Gawaigazi Kawaikazidandhi | The Greatest Ghost Story
    IKazuichi | The Snow Spirit of Frost
    Yrilin | The Song of the Stars
    Ochiyukiyam | Zenith of the Snow Mountain
    Aneesea Yuki  | The Sister of Happiness
    Chi'Yuki | Spirit of Innocence
    Yukika | Snow Flower
    Yukiyum | The Snow's Ocean
    ChiKhaiyasaseyesiyam | The Infamous Gateway to the Underworld

Astrological Soul
    Life of a Storm Pheonix
    Astrological Soliel Year:
    Year of the Crystal Sheep
    Astrological Luniar Phase
    Phase of the Crystal Lion
    Astrological Week
    Week of the Crystal Boar
    Astrological Day
    Day of the Crystal Serpentine
    Astrological Hour
    Hour of the Crystal Rat
    Astrological Ascendancy:
    Stellation of the Asclepius
    Stellative of Emanation
    Äquïlaë
    Celtic Tree
    Yëū

~:★:~ Zenith of Ochiyam ~:★:~ Vmspdd

~:★:~ Zenith of Ochiyam ~:★:~ 52312e71701d4e87ba49b362a9f9dabf
    Spoiler:

A Heart of Diamond | Tempest of the Ocean |  When the Snow Melts | The Gelid Blizzard | The Witness of the Icylyn | Ambu of Frost |
    Chrystallis of Cold
    | Winter Wonderland | The Arctic Archetype | The Perfect Storm | Glacier of the Tundra | Last Calling | Hydrosis | Alkalinic Discovery | Tzuichi the Venomous | Icylyn Queen of Innocense | Archetype of Aquatics | The Oceans Inspiration | Sister of the NorthEastern Wind | Magician of Aether

Faceclaim:
    Yuki-Onna {Onmyoji}
    Spoiler:

Theme Song:
    Namie Amuro ~ Come

Height:
    Four Feet Nine Inches | 144.78 cm
    Weight:
    97 Pounds | 44.00 kgs

~:★:~ Zenith of Ochiyam ~:★:~ 23msj6g

Genin | Rank D | Novice

Genin (E-rank | D-rank): This literally means "lower-ranking ninja." Although considered official ninja,  fresh Genin are far from competent shinobi. They can be viewed more of as interns in the real world, possessing the essential skills for their job and are typically worked under a guided professional (Jounin.) Possessing little skill they serve the village mainly by performing meager labor to boost the economy while they train under a sensei. They have very little authority, aside from access into restricted training areas and inside administrative buildings in their village. To advance into the next rank a Genin must be appointed by their respective Kage.

Faction of Origin:
    Shinobi
    Birth Country:
    Country of Water | Mizu no Kuni
    Village:
    Kirigakure no Sato | Village Hidden in the Mist

Kirigakure is a shinobi village located in the Land of Water. The Land of Water is a series of islands far off the coast from the main land. Kirigakure is located on the largest land mass. As the village of one of the Five Great Shinobi Countries, Kiri has a Kage as its leader known as the Mizukage. Befitting its name, the village is surrounded by a thick mist, with several mountains in the background, making it difficult to find by foreigners. Kirigakure's architecture is composed of several cylindrical buildings, with the Mizukage's office being the widest and largest. Most of the buildings have vegetation growing on their roofs. The standard attire for Kiri shinobi revolves around a pinstriped material which the shinobi wear as bracers and greaves which merge into their sandals. Underneath this, they wear a full-black shirt and pants over which they wear the villages' standard grey flak jacket.

~:★:~ Zenith of Ochiyam ~:★:~ 1cf08c3192c43c4f947b87213006b8a90fff8a74_hq

Bloodline/Clan:
    Hozuki /\ Yuki

Clan Symbol:

[size=150]~`|• Personality •|`~[/size]

~:★:~ Zenith of Ochiyam ~:★:~ 10

Spoiler:

{ Extroversive } :=: 外向性の

Yün is very extroverted and outgoing, gifting the a supernatural art of unbridled expression and retaliation. His eminence is fervorous to those that he considers adversaries, allowing his truest side to show and bask in his natural glory and glow with intense potentiality. He is a grandiose spark in his environment and an enlightened jolt of lightning in his natural habitat. Vigorously fiery in his expression and incessantly seeking intellectualize forms to advance in his daily routines and life. He stays active and keeps his adrenaline pumping. Oddly so, even with the EXTREME extroversion, he can become recluse when he requires meditation or in situations where he requires to pay much attention to detail, speculating with a philosopher's gaze and a yogi's insight.

{ Serious } :=: 深刻です

Yün is very serious about his line of work. He keeps it in mind that he is shinobi first over everything, other than the works of what is most natural. He keeps sound truth within his self and makes sure that shows through his actions and words, regarding of what other individuals think. In this sense, it does not mean that he is cold hearted, for he does feel, tremendously deep, even through his rather serious and what seems "tough" or "rough" demeanor.

{ Tranquil = Gentle Demeanor } :=: 安穏な

Yün's heart guides the lot of his decisions. He is kind. He is fair. He is just. Blessed by the mind, body, soul, and flow that he has endowed, Yün naturally loves with the gentle breeze that guides in air gracing on unity within clarity. At times, when his emotions are not within a flare, that of which is processed by his extroversion, he is somber. His motions are fluid as his mind is calm. This is what guides him into his art and into training of honing his most cherishable skills.

{ Courageous = Brave Heart } :=: 勇気

Yün has been trained by the academy not to fear any situation. He is not one to run and hide after being poised with a much stronger challenge than what is of his level. Bearing such a gift allows him to assume leadership positions with the will to command an armada. With even the gravest of fear placed in his way, Yün shall make it her personal duty to complete his mission, fearlessly and tactile.

{ Naturally Connected = Empatically Intuitiona } :=: 自然に接続されている

Yün has a certain quality for being connected to the surrounding environments including the elements around him. He naturally chimes in with nature, listening and observing. His connection is highly strong, gifting an immediate sense of insight and articular revenue of introspection in reflection. This can cause him to seem disconnected from society, although he is just paying attention to the outer sources with the inclusion of the inner ones. In his lesser zones, he will actively meditate and meld with the field of consciousness to apt strategic plans and maintain tactical advantage.

{ Strong Willed :=: Powerful Intention } :=: 強力な意図

The will of Yün is impervious and hardly crushed by the whims and qualms of others. He is strong suited to complete task assigned to him and takes extreme risk even when the caliber of the stakes are high and ascending. He shall not be easily shaken by the folly of other individuals and continues to push off extreme amounts of willpower, even when such seems impossible. To Yün, his will is his bond, and this he must exert such into fruition.

{ Eccentricity :=: Extremely Emotional } :=: 偏心

In popular usage, eccentricity (also called quirkiness) refers to unusual or odd behavior on the part of an individual. This behavior would typically be perceived as unusual or strange, without being demonstrably maladaptive. Eccentricity is contrasted with "normal" behavior, the nearly universal means by which individuals in society solve given problems and pursue certain priorities in everyday life. People who consistently display benignly eccentric behavior are labeled as "eccentrics". Yün allows his eccentricity show through his extreme gestures and placated emotions that are inclined to make himself giddy with glee or rampart with rage.

{ Lawful Good } `=` 合法的な良い

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

Elements:

{ 風遁 :

Last edited by Oxyze on Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:29 pm; edited 7 times in total

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~
    ~`|★ Xüê'Chï Shüāng Hözyükïn ★|`~

~:★:~ Zenith of Ochiyam ~:★:~ Tumblr_omgt6qsZR01w5657yo1_500
    ~:★:~ Zenith of Ochiyam ~:★:~ Kirigakure
    Opening of the Chamber for the Winter's Abyssian Reign:

Oxyzek
    Oxyzek

Character File

~:★:~ Zenith of Ochiyam ~:★:~ Empty Re: ~:★:~ Zenith of Ochiyam ~:★:~

Post by Oxyzek Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:55 pm

Update Type:

Returning Member Character Activation after being Inactive.

Information:

Dirty Swine for Birthday EXP: 300 Exp
    Reactivation: Four Skills [D Rank Genin], Starting Exp for Genin [1650 Exp], Starting Ryo for Hozuki 10k
    Recognizing Statistical Advantages
    Restricted Upon Creation: Skillz for Advanced Elements, Free KKG?
    I'll post UAs during the two week period of revamp after acceptance.

Activity Check Reward:
    100k Ryo
    1k Spendable Exp
    3k WC Exemption
    1 Custom A Rank Item

Synapsis:

Birthday Exp: 300 Exp
    Plus Starting Exp: 1650 Exp
    Total Exp Gained By Staff: 2950 Exp

It states in the rules we pay for other things, not dual KKG at creation. Supposedly, Is utilize skill points for Ice release, not the predecessor elements themselves. Dual KKG is Free Restricted at creation: Pay for KKG, if advanced element, Hyouton. I'll still have to pay for Suiton for Hydro UA. That's 4 skills, with elements and unlocking KKG as well. I may be confused about this, but I talked to moderation; Wolfe and we sorted it out.

Edit: Four Skills;
    ~Advanced Element: Hyouton
    ~Suiton
    ~Fuuton
    I understand the KKG are free, I have to pay for elements, whether advanced or basic.

Paying for Hydrofication, Hyouton Ability; 2k

EXP per Post; Y Mission | Z # post | Total EXP

Total Exp

Unspent Exp
    2950 > 950

Active Exp

Statistical Raises/Changes

[*]Strength: E
    [*]Constitution: E
    [*]Stamina: E
    [*]Speed: E
    [*]Coordination: E
    [*]Intelligence: E  
    [*]Perception: E

None. I'll save for later.

KhaiKyoRyo

Skill Point
    1 😴

Unique Ability

[ Hydroponic ]

Gifted the wisdom of the ancients, the knowledge of metaphysical principalities, and the introspection of paraspirituality, Chï has the ability of maneuvering her chakra flawlessly, bestowing her centration of her chakra's emanation and manifestation, particularly with her hydrophysiology, thus doubling her hydration reserves. {Receives Tier {★: +1} toward Speed when within upon water, within mist, rain, storm, snow, or ice, ect.} {Due to the fragility of might, Chï lacks the physical prowness to battle hand and hand, thus suffers poorly of a Tier {★: -1} from  her strength}; 5 CP Activatiom

Other Misc
    3k WC
    A Rank Custom

Last edited by Oxyze on Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:37 pm; edited 5 times in total

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~

Son'Rei
    Son'Rei
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Son'Rei Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:08 am

Ok so obviously there has been something lost in translation, so I am taking over the modding of this update.

It states in the rules we pay for other things, not dual KKG at creation. Supposedly, Is utilize skill points for Ice release, not the predicessory elements themselves. Dual KKG is Free Restricted at creation: Pay for KKG, if advanced element, Hyouton. I'll still have to pay for Suiton for Hydro UA. That's 4 skills, with elements and unlocking KKG as well. I may be confused about this, but I talked to moderation; Wolfe and we sorted it out.

The Dual KKG is a free restricted, but all it does is give you the bloodline not the abilities of the clan, they have to be unlocked just like everything else. Just like Uchiha don't start with the Sharingan without putting exp into it, Advanced elements require exp in order to unlock not a skill point. So I will break it down.

You have 4 skill points.
    • 1 goes to your Hozuki Bloodline
    • 1 goes to your Suiton Element
    • 1 goes to your Futon Element
    • 1 is left unused as of now unless you choose something else

If you want to have Ice release then it costs 1000 exp, If you want to have the Hydrification technique of the Hozuki then it costs 1000 exp.

Total Exp

Unspent Exp

Starting exp and the exp granted by staff from the gift doesn't effect your total exp, the only exp that you gained that effect total exp is the birthday exp. So your total exp is 300. Your spendable exp will depend on if you want to start with Ice release and hydrification.

[ Hydroponic ]

Gifted the wisdom of the ancients, the knowledge of metaphysical principalities, and the introspection of paraspirituality, Chï has the ability of maneuvering her chakra flawlessly, bestowing her centration of her chakra's emanation and manifestation, particularly with her hydrophysiology, thus doubling her hydration reserves. {Receives Major Advantage toward Speed when within upon water, within mist, rain, storm, snow, or ice, ect.} {Due to the fragility of might, Chï lacks the physical prowness to battle hand and hand, thus suffers poorly of a Major disadvantage from her strength}

You need to actually list the advantage and disadvantage, they can be a single +, two ++, or a full tier. They have to be equal so if you have your speed boosted by a full tier then the strength will be lowered by a full tier. Like all stat trades this is not always active and you have to pay 5 chakra to activate it, as per the UA guidelines.

[Electrophoresis]

Borne of the origin of the Hozuki oversoul, Chï was incarnated with the prowness similar to an electric eel, allowing her to harness the element of Ration, without being hindered by the Hozuki's weakness of being vulnerable to it's effects over water. She receives no penalty of being electrocuted by the subsidence of the elements for Ration, Lightning, due to her elemental focus of Sūïtøn, which has no weakness to electricity, and instead Doton. { Can Learn and Utilize element of Ration, Lightning without Hozuki Weakness } {25 percent increase in word count for Lightning techniques}

This is 100% denied, you cannot avoid the clans weakness with a UA, the Hozuki cannot have the Raiton element and suffer from attacks from that element as listed on the clan page.

Oxyzek

Character File

Post by Oxyzek Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:54 pm

~SonRei, I was told I was to pay for Advanced Element, not KKG, it was free for Dual Restricted; A.E utilizing the skill points to purchase Hyouton, Suiton, and Fuuton, if it gives the character KKG, not abilities, as you stated.

I made changes to state I am paying for Advanced Element Hyouton, Suiton, and Fuuton. I'll even pay for starting abilities so we can get this over with. 2k for Hyouton and Hydrofication.

~Total Exp, I wouldn't have either because it's all granted by staff at the beginning. That would mean, the 1650, 300 for birthday, thousand for activity, is all aetheral. My  Exp Acquired Stands, Totality changes. I made proper arrangement.

[ Hydroponic ]

Gifted the wisdom of the ancients, the knowledge of metaphysical principalities, and the introspection of paraspirituality, Chï has the ability of maneuvering her chakra flawlessly, bestowing her centration of her chakra's emanation and manifestation, particularly with her hydrophysiology, thus doubling her hydration reserves. {Receives Major Advantage toward Speed when within upon water, within mist, rain, storm, snow, or ice, ect.} {Due to the fragility of might, Chï lacks the physical prowness to battle hand and hand, thus suffers poorly of a Major disadvantage from  her strength}

~i already had proper boost and disadvantages, however I shifted it to a full tier, and that it can be utilized.

~ Some one stated that the Hozuki weakness was flawed and that the element of Suiton isn't even weak to ration, so why wouldn't we be able to use the element. It's naturally weak to doton. We're playing Naruto in a digital world, not Pokemon in 'Prisneyland'. Regardless, I deleted it. If it's accepted due to circumstance don't troll me with false penance.

Last edited by Oxyze on Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~

Son'Rei
    Son'Rei
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Son'Rei Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:13 pm

Oxyze wrote:~SonRei, I was told I was to pay for Advanced Element, not KKG, it was free for Dual Restricted; A.E utilizing the skill points to purchase Hyouton, Suiton, and Fuuton, if it gives the character KKG, not abilities, as you stated.

~Total Exp, I wouldn't have either because it's all granted by staff at the beginning. That would mean, the 1650, 300 for birthday, thousand for activity, is all aetheral. My  Exp Acquired Stands, Totality changes. I made proper arrangement.

~i already had proper boost and disadvantages, however I shifted it to a full tier, and that it can be utilized.

~ Some one stated that the Hozuki weakness was flawed and that the element of Suiton isn't even weak to ration, so why wouldn't we be able to use the element. It's naturally weak to doton. We're playing Naruto in a digital world, not Pokemon in 'Prisneyland'. Regardless, I deleted it

Oxyze, I don't know who told you that but either they are wrong or you are lying. I have been on this site for years, I have had a dual kkg character and I have seen the modding and done the modding on multiple dual kkg characters. It is how I stated, it even says as much in the clan itself, you need to make the changes or you will not be approved.

Birthday exp counts towards your total, if you read my previous post and just make the changes instead of arguing with me you could be approved by now.

If you had the proper boost listed on the UA I would not say that you didn't, you still don't. Saying a Major advantage and major disadvantage is not what I told you, you need to State in the UA what kind of boost it is either (+), (++), or +1 Tier, matched with a (-), (--), or -1 tier respectively. It costs 5 chakra to activate.

Whether or not someone thinks that it's flawed or not is not relevant, the fact of the matter is that Hozuki Cannot have Raiton simple as that, so you will not be approved to have it.

It is really simple, my first post told you what needs to be addressed and changed. Stop arguing or trying to get someone else to approve you when you haven't made the changes, now Please make All the adjustments I told you in my first post before you resubmit.

Oxyzek

Character File

Post by Oxyzek Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:22 pm

You missed my update. I'm not trying to argue based on history when I know origin. You also just tried to tax me based on UA afterwards again, after it was already correct based on standard. You are being Bias anyway, Sonrei. I already made changes.

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~

Son'Rei
    Son'Rei
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Son'Rei Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:30 pm

Oxyze wrote:You missed my update. I'm not trying to argue based on history when I know origin. You also just tried to tax me based on UA afterwards again, after it was already correct based on standard. You are being Bias anyway, Sonrei. I already made changes.

You have not made the changes, you still list that you have Hyoton but you did not pay the 1k exp for it, you have 0 on the total exp it's 300 like I have said 3 times now, you have not made the edits to the stat trade UA, and you are still listing that you can have Raiton.

Do the edits and quit lying

Oxyzek

Character File

Post by Oxyzek Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:38 pm

Look at it again. You post preemptively in judgement, not with an experienced eye, yet only to belittle. And I made the edits even before your time, as well.

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~

Son'Rei
    Son'Rei
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Son'Rei Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:01 pm

Total Exp

Unspent Exp
    2950 > 950

As I said, for the fourth time now your total exp is 300

Unique Ability

[ Hydroponic ]

Gifted the wisdom of the ancients, the knowledge of metaphysical principalities, and the introspection of paraspirituality, Chï has the ability of maneuvering her chakra flawlessly, bestowing her centration of her chakra's emanation and manifestation, particularly with her hydrophysiology, thus doubling her hydration reserves. {Receives Tier {★} toward Speed when within upon water, within mist, rain, storm, snow, or ice, ect.} {Due to the fragility of might, Chï lacks the physical prowness to battle hand and hand, thus suffers poorly of a Tier {★} from  her strength}

You need to state a 1-Tier boost or +1 Tier, and -1 Tier not just Tier, you also need to state that boosting the speed by the 1-tier costs 5 chakra to activate.

Additionally, just in case you didn't know, using this type of UA when your str is E would drop it to nothing and result in your character falling into a heap on the floor unable to move, therefore the speed boost would be useless. It's not something that activates when your in combat or when you're on water, it's something that you have to toggle (turn on) to activate which is why it costs 5 chakra, so when you activate it your speed increases by the +1 tier and your strength reduced by -1 tier.

Oxyzek

Character File

Post by Oxyzek Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:43 pm

Changed the EXP
    Changed The UA

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~

Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Hyoton, Sensory, & Summoning
    Class: S
    Ryo: 62,000

Post by Burittsu Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:17 pm

Oxyze wrote:

Update Type:

Returning Member Character Activation after being Inactive.

Information:

Dirty Swine for Birthday EXP: 300 Exp
    Reactivation: Four Skills [D Rank Genin], Starting Exp for Genin [1650 Exp], Starting Ryo for Hozuki 10k
    Recognizing Statistical Advantages
    Restricted Upon Creation: Skillz for Advanced Elements, Free KKG?
    I'll post UAs during the two week period of revamp after acceptance.

Activity Check Reward:
    100k Ryo
    1k Spendable Exp
    3k WC Exemption
    1 Custom A Rank Item

Synapsis:

Birthday Exp: 300 Exp
    Plus Starting Exp: 1650 Exp
    Total Exp Gained By Staff: 2950 Exp

It states in the rules we pay for other things, not dual KKG at creation. Supposedly, Is utilize skill points for Ice release, not the predecessor elements themselves. Dual KKG is Free Restricted at creation: Pay for KKG, if advanced element, Hyouton. I'll still have to pay for Suiton for Hydro UA. That's 4 skills, with elements and unlocking KKG as well. I may be confused about this, but I talked to moderation; Wolfe and we sorted it out.

Edit: Four Skills;
    ~Advanced Element: Hyouton
    ~Suiton
    ~Fuuton
    I understand the KKG are free, I have to pay for elements, whether advanced or basic.

Paying for Hydrofication, Hyouton Ability; 2k

EXP per Post; Y Mission | Z # post | Total EXP

Total Exp

Unspent Exp
    2950 > 950

Active Exp

Statistical Raises/Changes

[*]Constitution: E
    [*]Stamina: E
    [*]Speed: E
    [*]Coordination: E
    [*]Intelligence: E  
    [*]Perception: E

None. I'll save for later.

KhaiKyoRyo

Skill Point
    1 😴

Unique Ability

[ Hydroponic ]

Gifted the wisdom of the ancients, the knowledge of metaphysical principalities, and the introspection of paraspirituality, Chï has the ability of maneuvering her chakra flawlessly, bestowing her centration of her chakra's emanation and manifestation, particularly with her hydrophysiology, thus doubling her hydration reserves. {Receives Tier {★: +1} toward Speed when within upon water, within mist, rain, storm, snow, or ice, ect.} {Due to the fragility of might, Chï lacks the physical prowness to battle hand and hand, thus suffers poorly of a Tier {★: -1} from  her strength}; 5 CP Activatiom

Other Misc
    3k WC
    A Rank Custom

Everything is paid for and looks good
    Approved.

Life Mocks Us In The End..
    [Kenjutsu] - [Ninjutsu] - [Hyoton] - [Sensory] - [Summoning]
    [D-Rank: 0] - [C-Rank: 1] - [B-Rank: 4] - [A-Rank: 0] - [S-Rank: 0]
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B ~ A
    Stamina: A+
    Speed: B ~ A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    :: Saiken
    :: Samehada
    :: Leggings is S Rank granting +1 Tier to speed
    :: Chestplate is S Rank granting +1 Tier to Con
    Oxyzek
    Oxyzek

Character File

Post by Oxyzek Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:32 am

~:★:~ Zenith of Ochiyam ~:★:~ D4iathq-0c4990e5-5860-435b-8eff-cce0a131a9d2.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi82MGU0MzYxYS0zN2QzLTRjYjQtYTY0OC01ZDI4Njg4NDFjMWYvZDRpYXRocS0wYzQ5OTBlNS01ODYwLTQzNWItOGVmZi1jY2UwYTEzMWE5ZDIucG5nIn1dXX0

~=}›:[★]:‹{=~

~`|• Update Type: •|`~
    Exp •°• Solo Rp •°• Mission: Wallowing Jaws: Catch of the Day •°• Statisitical Update

~`|• Information •|`~

Beginning Statistics
    Inactive Exp
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    Total Exp
    {300}

~`|•Synapsis•|`~

Noting Rollover Experience from previous character
    雷 * 陣雨雲 : Léi Zhènyün * Thunder's Showercloud which died attempting to find a comrade Senou, Natsuru in Kirigakure.
    [25 percent of 4180 ~ 1045]

Exp until next rank

Total Exp
    {300} + 1045 RO.TEP {Rollover Total Experience Points ~=} 1345

1000 out of 1000 : Rank Up! D Rank to C Rank

Chuunin (C-rank | B-rank): This literally means "journeyman ninja." These are your average ninja, or the meats and potatoes of a village's military. These shinobi are competent fighters on their own understanding the basics of the ninja world and are proficient in their skills. Their strength is in numbers, as Chuunin are usually assigned into larger squads to execute very high ranking missions displaying sound teamwork between their peers. As regular military forces Chuunin typically serve the most responsibility in their village. They serve as gate and wall sentries, street patrols, investigators, solving petty public disputes, and so on. Most competent Shinobi spend their lives at this rank. In order to advance into the next rank the villagers must send their recommendations for a Jounin appointment (1000 Fame.) A Kage will then determine whether or not the shinobi deserves the rank of Jounin.

C-Class: 1000 (D-Rank Techniques no longer cost Word Count. Gain One Skill Point. B-Rank Techniques can be learned.) -Those that are well progressed in their new standing, such as Shinobi that are now experienced Chuunin. Many do not progress beyond this level.
    C-Class: 400 Bonus Experience

Inactive Exp
    950 + 1045 ~=} 2545 + 400 BEP ~=} 2945
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    2950 + 400 ~=} 3150
    Total Exp
    {1345}
    Skill Point
    1 ~=} 2

~=›:}(★){:‹=~

Mission: Chapter 1: Wallowing Jaws: Catch of the Day

Chi decided to take mission in Kirigakure bay to catch fish in the Hozuki Fishery. She boarded the vessel and was met by the captain, as well as others who was on the vessel. They went out in the middle of the storm, where the eye of the hurricane was present. A little price of paradise opened from above and bestowed the boarding party a portion of the seas to fish in the 'Grand Blue'. She caught an abundant amount of fish for the day, before sundown and afterwards, the boarding party was greeted back at shore by the lighthouse, where she got off the boat and had a premonition. In her enlightenment, she would know fish shouldn't hve been caught at the oceans, her past wrongs of her family to be corrected by defending the docks of the bay. At her availe, she found poachers upon the seas bringing in ghier catch of smaller fish and crabs, illegally gathering without the docks permission. She saught to defeat them before returning to Kirigakure.

Synaptic Linkage:

Techniques Learned:

10 EXP per Post : 15 post : 150 Solo Mission EXP

Inactive Exp
    2945 =} 3195
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    Total Exp
    {1345} ~=} 1495

Social : Chapter II : Apple and the Snake

C'xūï streamed through the Mizukage's office to congratulate the new Kage of the Land of Water. Upon arriving to the door, he could feel a menacing evil, an aura beyond the likes which he felt before. The Kahe opened the door, and poor C'xūï threw up upon him and the floor as a prank, splashing water and a concealed henge. The Kage was unabashed by such shenanigans, yet it didn't stop C'xūï from pursuing further into the office trying to find out who the Kage was or his reason for being. The Kage became cold as Ice and wasn't soft as snow with his fellow Yuki, so C'xūï scolded him amd later left upon his journey to tour around village.

Synaptic Linkage:

15 EXP per Post : 5 post : 75 Multiplayer EXP

Inactive Exp
    3195 ~=} 3250
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    Total Exp
    1495 ~=} 1550

~`|• Ending Statistical Values •|`~

Inactive Exp
    3195 ~=} 3250
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    Total Exp
    1495 ~=} 1550
    Skill Point

Stat Raise
    ~

Total Raises
    0//20
    Raises Left

Reknown
    ChiyoKyoKhai {Ryo?}
    Skill Points
    2 ~=} ∅
    I Haz no Skill  Sleep

Medical Techniques | Iryōjutsu 医療
    Medics are invaluable on and off the battlefield. They keep soldiers fighting in the heat of battle and patch up warriors returning home. They are a necessity and those skilled in the art can accomplish such impressive tasks as implanting a Kekkei Genkai to bring a person into a whole new world of power. Medics are also capable of diagnosing illnesses and requesting or creating for themselves medicine or poisons. Intelligence for the required level of knowledge and control, Perception for the ability to assess, categorize, and organize needs on the battlefield or in the hospital, Coordination for the fine motor control demanded of intricate and delicate surgical procedures, and Stamina for the endurance to heal many grievous wounds are what determine a Medic's effectiveness. Medics have an intrinsic understanding of hazardous chemicals as it relates to the human body. This allows them to create up to B-Grade poisons and medicines. The creation of higher grade poisons and medicines would require the Chemistry skill.

✦ Unlock: Access to techniques and customs within this skill type.
    ✦ Perk: Can heal fatal wounds and help implant a Kekkei Genkai to a new owner.
    ✦ Familiarity: Free access to poison and medicine knowledge up to B-Rank.
    ✦ Free: None, without spending a Skill Point this can't be learned.

Ninja Techniques | Ninjutsu 忍術
    The most famous and practical of the Ninja Arts, Ninjutsu is founded upon the principles brought about by the Sage of the Six Paths and focuses upon the use of Chakra to accomplish a variety of tasks. As the most prominent of the three main Ninja Arts, Ninjutsu is widely practiced among the shinobi and as such comes more easily than other fields, allowing any shinobi to learn up to C-Rank without the Skill, while having the actual Skill represents time and dedication invested into this, beyond the already hefty amount of training that any academy student would devote, granting access to all ranks. Investing in Ninjutsu allows the character to choose one element or non-element they have an affinity towards which applies a one rank reduction in cost for those technique. This does not stack with UAs or enchantments.

✦ Unlock: Access to higher ranked techniques and customs within this skill type.
    ✦ Perk: Picking this skill results in a 1 rank cost reduction in one element's techniques.
    ✦ Free: Everyone can use this skill for free up to C-Rank.

Exp until next rank

1550 out of 2000 : B Rank to A Rank

B-Class: 2000 (C-Rank Techniques no longer cost Word Count. Gain One Skill Point. D-Rank Missions no longer reward Experience Points. A-Rank Techniques can be learned.) -Exceptional warriors, capable of great feats and with high standing in their respective areas. These are the Jounin of the world. 600 Bonus Experience

Miscellaneous
    1 A Rank Item
    3k WC Pass

~:★:~ Zenith of Ochiyam ~:★:~ Invert10

Last edited by Oxyzek on Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~

Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

Post by Burittsu Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:51 pm

Oxyzek wrote:

~:★:~ Zenith of Ochiyam ~:★:~ D4iathq-0c4990e5-5860-435b-8eff-cce0a131a9d2.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi82MGU0MzYxYS0zN2QzLTRjYjQtYTY0OC01ZDI4Njg4NDFjMWYvZDRpYXRocS0wYzQ5OTBlNS01ODYwLTQzNWItOGVmZi1jY2UwYTEzMWE5ZDIucG5nIn1dXX0

Exp •°• Solo Rp •°• Mission: Wallowing Jaws: Catch of the Day •°• Statisitical Update

~`|• Information •|`~

Beginning Statistics
    Inactive Exp
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    Total Exp
    {300}

~`|•Synapsis•|`~

雷 * 陣雨雲 : Léi Zhènyün * Thunder's Showercloud which died attempting to find a comrade Senou, Natsuru in Kirigakure.
    [25 percent of 7180 ~ 1795]

Exp until next rank

Total Exp
    {300} + 1795 RO.TEP {Rollover Total Experience Points ~=} 2095

Chuunin (C-rank | B-rank): This literally means "journeyman ninja." These are your average ninja, or the meats and potatoes of a village's military. These shinobi are competent fighters on their own understanding the basics of the ninja world and are proficient in their skills. Their strength is in numbers, as Chuunin are usually assigned into larger squads to execute very high ranking missions displaying sound teamwork between their peers. As regular military forces Chuunin typically serve the most responsibility in their village. They serve as gate and wall sentries, street patrols, investigators, solving petty public disputes, and so on. Most competent Shinobi spend their lives at this rank. In order to advance into the next rank the villagers must send their recommendations for a Jounin appointment (1000 Fame.) A Kage will then determine whether or not the shinobi deserves the rank of Jounin.

C-Class: 1000 (D-Rank Techniques no longer cost Word Count. Gain One Skill Point. B-Rank Techniques can be learned.) -Those that are well progressed in their new standing, such as Shinobi that are now experienced Chuunin. Many do not progress beyond this level.

Inactive Exp
    950 + 1795 ~=} 2745 + 400 BEP ~=} 3145
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    2950 + 400 ~=} 3150
    Total Exp
    {2095}
    Skill Point
    1 ~=} 2

2000 out of 2000 : Rank Up! C Rank to B Rank

B-Class: 2000 (C-Rank Techniques no longer cost Word Count. Gain One Skill Point. D-Rank Missions no longer reward Experience Points. A-Rank Techniques can be learned.) -Exceptional warriors, capable of great feats and with high standing in their respective areas. These are the Jounin of the world. 600 Bonus Experience

Inactive Exp
    3145 + 600 ~=} 3745
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    3150 + 600 ~=} 3750
    Total Exp
    {2095}
    Skill Points
    2 ~=} 3

Chi decided to take mission in Kirigakure bay to catch fish in the Hozuki Fishery. She boarded the vessel and was met by the captain, as well as others who was on the vessel. They went out in the middle of the storm, where the eye of the hurricane was present. A little price of paradise opened from above and bestowed the boarding party a portion of the seas to fish in the 'Grand Blue'. She caught an abundant amount of fish for the day, before sundown and afterwards, the boarding party was greeted back at shore by the lighthouse, where she got off the boat and had a premonition. In her enlightenment, she would know fish shouldn't hve been caught at the oceans, her past wrongs of her family to be corrected by defending the docks of the bay. At her availe, she found poachers upon the seas bringing in ghier catch of smaller fish and crabs, illegally gathering without the docks permission. She saught to defeat them before returning to Kirigakure.

Synaptic Linkage:

Techniques Learned:

10 EXP per Post : 15 post : 150 Solo Misson EXP

Inactive Exp
    3745 ~=} 3895
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    Total Exp
    {2095} ~=} 2245

Stat Raise
    ~

Total Raises
    0//20
    Raises Left

Reknown
    ChiyoKyoKhai {Ryo?}
    Skill Points
    3 ~=} 1

Medical Techniques | Iryōjutsu 医療
    Medics are invaluable on and off the battlefield. They keep soldiers fighting in the heat of battle and patch up warriors returning home. They are a necessity and those skilled in the art can accomplish such impressive tasks as implanting a Kekkei Genkai to bring a person into a whole new world of power. Medics are also capable of diagnosing illnesses and requesting or creating for themselves medicine or poisons. Intelligence for the required level of knowledge and control, Perception for the ability to assess, categorize, and organize needs on the battlefield or in the hospital, Coordination for the fine motor control demanded of intricate and delicate surgical procedures, and Stamina for the endurance to heal many grievous wounds are what determine a Medic's effectiveness. Medics have an intrinsic understanding of hazardous chemicals as it relates to the human body. This allows them to create up to B-Grade poisons and medicines. The creation of higher grade poisons and medicines would require the Chemistry skill.

✦ Perk: Can heal fatal wounds and help implant a Kekkei Genkai to a new owner.
    ✦ Familiarity: Free access to poison and medicine knowledge up to B-Rank.
    ✦ Free: None, without spending a Skill Point this can't be learned.

Ninja Techniques | Ninjutsu 忍術
    The most famous and practical of the Ninja Arts, Ninjutsu is founded upon the principles brought about by the Sage of the Six Paths and focuses upon the use of Chakra to accomplish a variety of tasks. As the most prominent of the three main Ninja Arts, Ninjutsu is widely practiced among the shinobi and as such comes more easily than other fields, allowing any shinobi to learn up to C-Rank without the Skill, while having the actual Skill represents time and dedication invested into this, beyond the already hefty amount of training that any academy student would devote, granting access to all ranks. Investing in Ninjutsu allows the character to choose one element or non-element they have an affinity towards which applies a one rank reduction in cost for those technique. This does not stack with UAs or enchantments.

✦ Unlock: Access to higher ranked techniques and customs within this skill type.
    ✦ Perk: Picking this skill results in a 1 rank cost reduction in one element's techniques.
    ✦ Free: Everyone can use this skill for free up to C-Rank.

Exp until next rank

2495 out of 3500 : B Rank to A Rank

A-Class: 3500 (B-Rank Techniques no longer cost Word Count. Gain One Skill Point. S-Rank Techniques can be learned.) -Fighters going above and beyond in their personal training and journey. Few ever reach this point, and fewer still survive combat with them. Anbu Black Ops often recruit their most deadly assassins from those of this caliber. Some Kage are at this prestigious level.

Miscellaneous
    1 A Rank Item
    3k WC Pass

Denied
    Double checked everything and the character you’re rolling over the exp from had 3k starting, so you can only rollover 25% of 4180 which is 1045.
    Secondly: Make the format simple when updating. Simplify it.
    Third: Since you are rolling over Exp from another character. You can not make another character for the next 8 months.

Oxyzek
    Oxyzek

Character File

Post by Oxyzek Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:42 pm

Oxyzek wrote:

~`|• Information •|`~

Beginning Statistics
    Inactive Exp
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    Total Exp
    {300}

~`|•Synapsis•|`~

Exp until next rank

Total Exp

Inactive Exp
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    2950 + 400 ~=} 3150
    Total Exp
    {1345}
    Skill Point
    1 ~=} 2

Synaptic Linkage:

Techniques Learned:

Inactive Exp
    2945 =} 3195
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    Total Exp
    {1345} ~=} 1495

C'xūï streamed through the Mizukage's office to congratulate the new Kage of the Land of Water. Upon arriving to the door, he could feel a menacing evil, an aura beyond the likes which he felt before. The Kahe opened the door, and poor C'xūï threw up upon him and the floor as a prank, splashing water and a concealed henge. The Kage was unabashed by such shenanigans, yet it didn't stop C'xūï from pursuing further into the office trying to find out who the Kage was or his reason for being. The Kage became cold as Ice and wasn't soft as snow with his fellow Yuki, so C'xūï scolded him amd later left upon his journey to tour around village.

Synaptic Linkage:

Inactive Exp
    3195 ~=} 3250
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    Total Exp
    1495 ~=} 1550

Inactive Exp
    3195 ~=} 3250
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    Total Exp
    1495 ~=} 1550
    Skill Point

Stat Raise
    ~

Total Raises
    0//20
    Raises Left

Reknown
    ChiyoKyoKhai {Ryo?}
    Skill Points
    2 ~=} 1
    I Haz no Skill  Sleep

Sealing Techniques | Fūinjutsu 封印術
    The Ninja Art of sealing. Fuuinjutsu's specialized and complex abilities are involving the use of chakra-laced inscriptions to store things away in a separate dimensional space or even to seal living entities inside of other living entities. The most common application allows for mass storage of many items in a small and convenient scroll or markings on the body, while the more complex can create such legendary powers as Jinchuuriki. The complexity of the seal is created by the user's own cunning mind, allowing for virtually limitless versaility and creativity, making each person's seals slightly different from everyone else's. Intelligence is the key factor here, both for securing one's sealing formulas and for cracking another's. It will generally take no time at all to decipher and undo a seal with the appropriate unsealing technique if your intelligence is higher than the seal creator, but as that advantage wanes, it may take additional time and effort. Equal Intelligence often takes two posts, one Tier lower takes four; two tiers lower: seven; three tiers lower: ten. An Intelligence difference of more than three tiers is simply too great to overcome, no matter how much time is invested into the seal. As this, like many Skills on this list, is not on the three main Ninja Arts, Fuuinjutsu is not inherently known and generally requires a Skill Point placed into to it to learn techniques under its category.

✦ Perk: Can make use of chakra ink to form seals with A-Tier Intelligence and B-Tier Stamina
    ✦ Free: None, without spending a Skill Point this can't be learned..

Exp until next rank

Miscellaneous
    1 A Rank Item
    3k WC Pass

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~

Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper

Character File

Post by Burittsu Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:07 pm

Oxyzek wrote:
    Oxyzek wrote:

~`|• Information •|`~

Beginning Statistics
    Inactive Exp
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    Total Exp
    {300}

~`|•Synapsis•|`~

Exp until next rank

Total Exp

Inactive Exp
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    2950 + 400 ~=} 3150
    Total Exp
    {1345}
    Skill Point
    1 ~=} 2

Synaptic Linkage:

Techniques Learned:

Inactive Exp
    2945 =} 3195
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    Total Exp
    {1345} ~=} 1495

Synaptic Linkage:

Inactive Exp
    3195 ~=} 3250
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    Total Exp
    1495 ~=} 1550

Inactive Exp
    3195 ~=} 3250
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    Total Exp
    1495 ~=} 1550
    Skill Point

Stat Raise
    ~

Total Raises
    0//20
    Raises Left

Reknown
    ChiyoKyoKhai {Ryo?}
    Skill Points
    2 ~=} 1
    I Haz no Skill  Sleep

The Ninja Art of sealing. Fuuinjutsu's specialized and complex abilities are involving the use of chakra-laced inscriptions to store things away in a separate dimensional space or even to seal living entities inside of other living entities. The most common application allows for mass storage of many items in a small and convenient scroll or markings on the body, while the more complex can create such legendary powers as Jinchuuriki. The complexity of the seal is created by the user's own cunning mind, allowing for virtually limitless versaility and creativity, making each person's seals slightly different from everyone else's. Intelligence is the key factor here, both for securing one's sealing formulas and for cracking another's. It will generally take no time at all to decipher and undo a seal with the appropriate unsealing technique if your intelligence is higher than the seal creator, but as that advantage wanes, it may take additional time and effort. Equal Intelligence often takes two posts, one Tier lower takes four; two tiers lower: seven; three tiers lower: ten. An Intelligence difference of more than three tiers is simply too great to overcome, no matter how much time is invested into the seal. As this, like many Skills on this list, is not on the three main Ninja Arts, Fuuinjutsu is not inherently known and generally requires a Skill Point placed into to it to learn techniques under its category.

✦ Perk: Can make use of chakra ink to form seals with A-Tier Intelligence and B-Tier Stamina

Exp until next rank

Miscellaneous
    1 A Rank Item
    3k WC Pass

The one mission that was done and that was the old posts, so they would be 5 exp per post so he would get 75 exp from that one, and then 50 from the thread with me.

Oxyzek
    Oxyzek

Character File

Post by Oxyzek Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:51 pm

Aren't you designated sensei because you are Kage?

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~

Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper

Character File

Post by Burittsu Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:44 am

Oxyzek wrote:Aren't you designated sensei because you are Kage?
    This wasn’t a training post Burittsu didn’t teach you anything it was a denied ES topic that you turned into a social. Only training threads you get that type of bonus.

Oxyzek
    Oxyzek

Character File

Post by Oxyzek Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:12 am

~`|• Information •|`~

Beginning Statistics
    Inactive Exp
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    Total Exp
    {300}

~`|•Synapsis•|`~

Exp until next rank

Total Exp

Inactive Exp
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    2950 + 400 ~=} 3150
    Total Exp
    {1345}
    Skill Point
    1 ~=} 2

{Old Mission ~ Flashback}: Chapter 1: Wallowing Jaws: Catch of the Day

Synaptic Linkage:

Techniques Learned:

5 EXP per Post : 15 post : 75 Solo Mission EXP

Inactive Exp
    2945 =} 3010
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    Total Exp
    {1345} ~=} 1410

Synaptic Linkage:

10 EXP per Post : 5 post : 50 Multiplayer EXP

Inactive Exp
    3010 ~=} 3060
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    Total Exp
    1410 ~=} 1460

Inactive Exp
    3010 ~=} 3060
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    Total Exp
    1410 ~=} 1460

Skill Point

Stat Raise
    ~

Total Raises
    0//20
    Raises Left

Reknown
    ChiyoKyoKhai {Ryo?}
    Skill Points
    2 ~=} 1
    I Haz no Skill  Sleep

Exp until next rank

1460 out of 2000 : C Rank to B Rank

Miscellaneous
    1 A Rank Item
    3k WC Pass

Altered
    ~I appreciate the alleviation~

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~

Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper

Character File

Post by Burittsu Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:59 am

Oxyzek wrote:

~`|• Information •|`~

Beginning Statistics
    Inactive Exp
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    Total Exp
    {300}

~`|•Synapsis•|`~

Exp until next rank

Total Exp

Inactive Exp
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    2950 + 400 ~=} 3150
    Total Exp
    {1345}
    Skill Point
    1 ~=} 2

{Old Mission ~ Flashback}: Chapter 1: Wallowing Jaws: Catch of the Day

Synaptic Linkage:

Techniques Learned:

5 EXP per Post : 15 post : 75 Solo Mission EXP

Inactive Exp
    2945 =} 3010
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    Total Exp
    {1345} ~=} 1410

Synaptic Linkage:

10 EXP per Post : 5 post : 50 Multiplayer EXP

Inactive Exp
    3010 ~=} 3060
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    Total Exp
    1410 ~=} 1460

Inactive Exp
    3010 ~=} 3060
    Active EXP
    Aetheral EXP
    Total Exp
    1410 ~=} 1460

Skill Point

Stat Raise
    ~

Total Raises
    0//20
    Raises Left

Reknown
    ChiyoKyoKhai {Ryo?}
    Skill Points
    2 ~=} 1
    I Haz no Skill  Sleep

Exp until next rank

1460 out of 2000 : C Rank to B Rank

Miscellaneous
    1 A Rank Item
    3k WC Pass

Altered
    ~I appreciate the alleviation~

Approved just fix typo from B to A to C to B (1460 - 2000)

Oxyzek
    Oxyzek

Character File

Post by Oxyzek Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:55 am

•°• Exp •°•
    •°• Solo Rp •°•
    Social: Chapter III: The Gathering

•°• Statisitical Update •°•

~`|• Information •|`~

A week left for Revamp and Deciding UAs,
    Making Unique Abilities
    Turning Inexperience
    Making Tuneup to Catchup?
    Sandwitch?

~:★:~ Zenith of Ochiyam ~:★:~ Dg2picw-19ac4e4a-11e3-4d1b-9b01-7dcfba4738e6.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzhmMDMzMTEyLTcxM2YtNGIyZC04OGUyLTdjZjNjY2JjNWJhZFwvZGcycGljdy0xOWFjNGU0YS0xMWUzLTRkMWItOWIwMS03ZGNmYmE0NzM4ZTYuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

~`|• Legacy Statistics •|`~:

~`|•Synapsis•|`~

Unique Abilities:

Social : Chapter III: The Gathering

Upon becoming a genin of the village, C'xūï saught to meet up with other fellow Genin; Inarie Yoru Kaguya, Natsu Yoru. They traveled through the market, seeking wares, before they stopped at a resturant to snack. Afterwards they departed upon thier way, hopefully to meet up for another day.

Synaptic Linkage:

10 Flashback EXP per Post : 4 post : 40 Multiplayer [3 Players] EXP

Inactive Experience Points:
    2520 > 2560
    Active Experience Points:
    Aetheral Experience Points:
    Total Experience Points:
    1460 > 1500

MISSION : Chapter IV :  Herbal Gathering

C'xūï found a friend, picked some herb, dhats bout it  study .

Synaptic Linkage:

Technique Utilized//Learned:

10 Flashback EXP per Post : 5 post : 50 Multiplayer [ 2 Players] EXP

Misson Success! =~} 50 EXP + 25 Bonus Mission Complete Experience = 75

2560 > 2635
    Total Experience Points:
    1500 > 1575
    ChiyoKyoKhai {Ryo?}
    110k ~=} 120k

Revamping
    Forgot to Claim Ryo and Bonus Exp

Synaptic Link:

Mission Complete Ryo +10k
    Mission Complete Bonus Experience + 25

2560 > 2685
    Total Experience Points:
    1500 > 1525
    ChiyoKyoKhai {Ryo?}
    120k ~=} 130k

Statistical Attributes

[*]Constitution: E ~ D {150}

D = This is what an average human would normally possess. Your bones hold standard durability and you can avoid sicknesses by following standard sanitary procedures. You are still sub-par to the world of anime, as a deep enough stab would cause great pain and you'll possibly bleed out within a minute. Still, you're not completely useless.

[*]Stamina: E ~ D {150} ~ C {300}~ 450}

C = This is considered to be above average for a single person. Your character is capable of performing sustained activity of high exertion for abnormal periods of time. As a result, you have a pool of energy that makes the usage of higher leveled techniques much more tenable. 110 Chakra Points Total.

[*]Speed: E ~ D {150} ~ C {300} 450}

D = You move at the speed of an average human. At this level you are capable of running and moving your body with basic competence.

[*]Coordination: E ~ D {150}

[*]Intelligence: E ~ D {150} ~ C {300}~ 450}

C = This level of intelligence brings a character competency amongst professional academics. At this level, your character has a high degree of talent in the art of learning and applying knowledge. Characters at this level are capable of retaining fair amounts of knowledge over a short period of time and have a decent repository of information. Your character is capable of recognizing the political leadership of foreign nations as well as their own. They have access to general information on B Ranked techniques. You have basic tactical awareness allowing you to make the basic precognitive logic leaps once in awhile in combat (ex. figuring out an ability you've seen a few times and a simple way to counter it).

[*]Perception: E ~ D {150}

D = The average person has this level of awareness. You can detect obvious flaws in your surroundings in order to get yourself out of illusions, and your senses can keep up with your foes at the most basic human levels, sometimes you just can't seem to focus though

Total Statistical Attribute Raises
    7//20
    Total Statistical Attribute Raises Left
    13 out of 20

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~

Son'Rei
    Son'Rei
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Son'Rei Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:40 pm

You have too much on here for anyone to figure out what you are actually updating, make it simple and easy to read what changes are being made if you want approval. This nonsense of all this extra information that has nothing to do with the update has gone on long enough, make it simple like everyone else does.

Oxyzek

Character File

Post by Oxyzek Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:21 am

TLDR?.Sonrei. You didnt read the update. Could I please be resorted to unbiased moderation who will take the time to read what is being updated, so the game could be played fairly?

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~

Son'Rei
    Son'Rei
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Son'Rei Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:18 am

First of all do not say something when you don't know the facts, I did read it and considering the fact that I had to sift through all the nonsense you seem to think, i don't see how I am being biased but allow me to sift through this for you.

Oxyzek wrote:

•°• Exp •°•
    •°• Solo Rp •°•
    Social: Chapter III: The Gathering

•°• Statisitical Update •°•

~`|• Information •|`~

A week left for Revamp and Deciding UAs,
    Making Unique Abilities
    Turning Inexperience
    Making Tuneup to Catchup?
    Sandwitch?

~:★:~ Zenith of Ochiyam ~:★:~ Dg2picw-19ac4e4a-11e3-4d1b-9b01-7dcfba4738e6.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzhmMDMzMTEyLTcxM2YtNGIyZC04OGUyLTdjZjNjY2JjNWJhZFwvZGcycGljdy0xOWFjNGU0YS0xMWUzLTRkMWItOWIwMS03ZGNmYmE0NzM4ZTYuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

All of this is unnecessary, it was approved in your previous update, we don't need it on ever update post.

Oxyzek wrote:
    Unique Abilities:
    Hydrolysis and Cryonics both denied, seal less combat is a UA that is reserved for Clanless characters and even then they only get one. The best you can get as a member of a clan is one-handed

Oxyzek wrote:Social : Chapter III: The Gathering

Upon becoming a genin of the village, C'xūï saught to meet up with other fellow Genin; Inarie Yoru Kaguya, Natsu Yoru. They traveled through the market, seeking wares, before they stopped at a resturant to snack. Afterwards they departed upon thier way, hopefully to meet up for another day.

Synaptic Linkage:

10 Flashback EXP per Post : 4 post : 40 Multiplayer [3 Players] EXP

2520 > 2560
    Total Experience Points:
    1460 > 1500

MISSION : Chapter IV :  Herbal Gathering

C'xūï found a friend, picked some herb, dhats bout it  study .

Synaptic Linkage:

Technique Utilized//Learned:

10 Flashback EXP per Post : 5 post : 50 Multiplayer [ 2 Players] EXP

Misson Success! =~} 50 EXP + 25 Bonus Mission Complete Experience = 75

2560 > 2635
    Total Experience Points:
    1500 > 1575
    ChiyoKyoKhai {Ryo?}
    110k ~=} 120k

Revamping
    Forgot to Claim Ryo and Bonus Exp

Synaptic Link:

Mission Complete Ryo +10k
    Mission Complete Bonus Experience + 25

2560 > 2685
    Total Experience Points:
    1500 > 1525
    ChiyoKyoKhai {Ryo?}
    120k ~=} 130k
    We don't need links to every post in the thread the one link at the top is more than enough, but that said your exp is all over the place the second thread shows your total going to 1575 but the third post shows 1525. Additionally you are listing these as flashbacks meaning you get half the exp you would normally get, as well as the fact that they are old post so they only naturally get 5 exp per person.

so breaking that down means the first one the social 3 people means you get 15 but this is a flashback so you get 7.5 per post not 10. The second one also listed as a flashback means you get 5 exp per post because again old post, so the base is 5 and then with the extra person it's 10 which is then halved because it being a flashback.

Now wash away the nonsense and on the third one that you are revamping to claim the Ryo, the only issue is the fact that you are trying to claim bonus exp on the mission.
    Multiplayer Missions and Quests reward a set amount of 25 Experience Points upon completion regardless of rank.
    Since this was a solo mission and Not a Multiplayer Mission, you do not get the bonus exp.

Oxyzek wrote:Statistical Attributes

[*]Constitution: E ~ D {150}

D = This is what an average human would normally possess. Your bones hold standard durability and you can avoid sicknesses by following standard sanitary procedures. You are still sub-par to the world of anime, as a deep enough stab would cause great pain and you'll possibly bleed out within a minute. Still, you're not completely useless.

[*]Stamina: E ~ D {150} ~ C {300}~ 450}

C = This is considered to be above average for a single person. Your character is capable of performing sustained activity of high exertion for abnormal periods of time. As a result, you have a pool of energy that makes the usage of higher leveled techniques much more tenable. 110 Chakra Points Total.

[*]Speed: E ~ D {150} ~ C {300} 450}

D = You move at the speed of an average human. At this level you are capable of running and moving your body with basic competence.

[*]Coordination: E ~ D {150}

[*]Intelligence: E ~ D {150} ~ C {300}~ 450}

C = This level of intelligence brings a character competency amongst professional academics. At this level, your character has a high degree of talent in the art of learning and applying knowledge. Characters at this level are capable of retaining fair amounts of knowledge over a short period of time and have a decent repository of information. Your character is capable of recognizing the political leadership of foreign nations as well as their own. They have access to general information on B Ranked techniques. You have basic tactical awareness allowing you to make the basic precognitive logic leaps once in awhile in combat (ex. figuring out an ability you've seen a few times and a simple way to counter it).

[*]Perception: E ~ D {150}

D = The average person has this level of awareness. You can detect obvious flaws in your surroundings in order to get yourself out of illusions, and your senses can keep up with your foes at the most basic human levels, sometimes you just can't seem to focus though

Total Statistical Attribute Raises
    7//20
    Total Statistical Attribute Raises Left
    13 out of 20

[/quote][/quote]

The final note we don't need you to list what each level of a stat you paid for, just like we don't need you to list your exp values every other line. All we need is the rank of the stat and the exp you are paying to upgrade it. You want to have that on your first post, fine more power to you, but on updates this is part of the nonsense that I am talking about.

Now you can try to say I am being biased all you want, but the fact of the matter is that just getting through all of this Crap just to mod and tell you all of the mistakes took a Freaking Hour, an update should not be like this. It is meant to be a quick easy glance, double check things and then either approve or deny and tell what was wrong. Whether you like what I have said or not, I honestly couldn't care less, the fact of the matter is all of us on staff have volunteered our time to help the site and it's members, and you couldn't pay me enough to put up with this update. So I will say this clearly and for the final time, and you can complain all you want as the rest of staff agrees with me, put the update posts in the format like everyone else and leave off the nonsense or you will not be approved. It's that simple, but just for extra measure I will give you the example.

Code:
    [b]Update Type:[/b]
    [b]Information:[/b]
    [b]Links:[/b]

So if your update is not in this format and easily readable as to what is actually being updated without all the bullshit fluff that you think you have to have, IT WILL NOT BE APPROVED

Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Katon, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kenjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Not Enough

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:03 pm

Oxyzek wrote:
    TLDR?.Sonrei. You didnt read the update. Could I please be resorted to unbiased moderation who will take the time to read what is being updated, so the game could be played fairly?

Oxyzek, if you cannot respect a mods decision or constructive criticism, your approvals will be met by me, who is admin above all and has final say in everything. What sonrei tells you is what I tell him. His word is just as absolute as mine is but if you prefer to hear it from an Administrator, here you go.

Your update needs to be in the form that Sonrei has provided you. If it is not in that standard, you can expect your update to not get approved until it is fixed. If you continue to go against or around other mods for your own approval, you will be given an OFFICIAL WARING, weighing in at your second one. This is a prior warning.

Village: Konoha
    Titles: The Golden Flower of Konoha, Dragon Queen

Renown: 9,200

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Ryo:  335,000

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D (C)
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B+ (A+)