Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Tea and Tutelage

Tōri
    Tōri
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Village : Konohagakure

Tea and Tutelage Empty Tea and Tutelage

Post by Tōri Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:12 pm

It had been some time since Tōri had connected with many of his peers, let alone those amongst their ranks he shared familial ties with aside from his busy mother. The fellow red-haired shinobi Airi was one such individual who appeared to share the same sort of intertwined legacies that he too held. Such had been the singular molding for Tōri for so long, trying to never stray from his perceived path to upholding this heavy responsibility with the utmost care. Unfortunately this brought with it the unfortunate side-effect of focusing too far inward and not outwards leaving him to many a solitary training session and general disposition on life.

This was an aspect of himself he meant to work on, today’s step was meeting up with Airi, having sent a message inviting her to the senju clan district for tea and guidance. Currently there was a lapse in real leadership in his own clan, something he meant to change in the coming months as he aimed to learn from his accomplished comrades and grow to be a shinobi they and the village could rely on in calamitous times. Such progress couldn’t be made alone so he strove to make a better effort to get to know his contemporaries and subordinates alike.

The tea was set up on a table that was brought outside and placed under a particularly large willow tree that was one of his favorite spots when wanting to take the needs of the office outside. A deep pot of barley tea steamed next to a pair of cups in the middle of the table as Tōri waited with his legs crossed under the blanketed table, garbed in a simple gray kimono with a white sash. Taking in the earthy aroma from the steam he was doubly glad he’d picked this spot with tea selection, there was something about the aroma that hit different while outdoors.

Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

Tea and Tutelage Empty Re: Tea and Tutelage

Post by Airi Ohara Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:27 am

Airi stood in front of her mirror, her purple kimono hanging loosely off of her frame. She was starting to get lonely. Ren had been away for so long, leaving her here by herself. She missed him so much. She looked at herself in the mirror for a brief moment and wrapped the kimono over her chest before wrapping the obi around her torso and bound the obi. Afterwards, she tilted her head and pulled the kimono down a bit to show plenty of cleavage. She had assets, might as well show them. She adjusted her breasts and how they sat within the kimono before clearing her throat and walked away from the mirror to thread the scabbards of the Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords, placing one on either side.

She moved to thread her hands into the kote and then parted her kimono to step into her armored boots. She equipped all of her items before turning to look towards the mirror once more before placing the Hokage's hat back upon her head. It had been a while since she wore this hat. Nothing will stop her from doing what she must now. Why was it that every time she put this hat on, all of the people close to her go away? The last time she had to kill her cousin Peragus and her mother killed herself and this time, her best friend Hanabi disappeared on a journey of self-discovery and her boyfriend was nowhere to be seen. She was fed up. All she wanted was for a good life with the people she loved -- but everyone she loved goes away.

Readjusting her hat, she turned her back towards the door, petting Omoikane on the way out and left her house. An invitation was granted to her from a member that shared her lineage. She activated her Byakkugan as she walked through the clan districts. There was rubble throughout the Clan Districts from when Chomei struck. It's attack left an impression, a scar upon the village. Inheriting more non-sense. Airi wasn't, at all, surprised at this revelation. Wasn't the first time she inherited bullshit when she took over the hat. Airi slowly walked from the Hyuuga District towards the Senju District, waving and stopping by to see others to see how they were doing. She had to care for the people and ensure they were comfortable and capable of continuing. The best way to forge loyalty was to give people a reason to be loyal.

Upon reaching the Senju Clan district, she pulled out the sheet of paper with the specific address and confirmed the house number with the note before placing it back into her kimono. Before her was a wall with a gate leading into the Clan District's house. She took a deep breath in and closed her eyes. The horror that this village felt from the last few days was etched into her mind. After exhaling, she placed her hand upon the gate, balled her hand into a loose fist, and knocked on the gate with her knuckles.
    OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Airi's EXP Gained thus far
    • This Post: 15 
    • Total Gained: 15 

Airi's EXP Unique Ability
    Experience from Me to You
    A player may provide an additional +5 EXP bonus when being a sensei or team leader in a thread. However, the player loses 5 EXP, per post, when performing missions

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

Village: Konohagakure
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: ?

Post by King of Games Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:27 am

The member 'Airi Ohara' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Tea and Tutelage VMgm48Z
    Tōri
    Tōri
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Tōri Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:05 am

As Tōri sat outside he heard the knock at the gate, prompting him to rise and walk over to greet his guest. As the gate swung open he was greeted to the sight of Airi donning the Hokage hat along with an elegant kimono and an impressive set of swords at her sides. Bold as she was powerful Airi certainly knew how to make an entrance, he offered a swift bow before stepping to the side with one arm extending towards the table set outside with steaming tea ready atop. “Welcome Airi-sama, I appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to meet with me.” After Airi entered he would close the large wooden door behind them and follow her to the prepared table under the gentle sway of the willow’s leaves. Walking up to the table after her he would pick up the pot of tea and offer it to her, waiting for a response before filling the cups if so desired. The earthy aroma of the barley tea would become far more pungent with the added steam from the two cups, placing one in front of Airi and then himself before joining her on the pillowed seats on either side of the table.

Waiting for the tea to cool he would bow once again in his seated position. “I must thank you for the safety our village is afforded thanks in no small part to your actions.” Sitting back up his face wore a more somber expression as he continued. “It was humbling to be of so little use myself when the village was in such need. We’re fortunate to have such exemplary members in our upper crust to ward off such atrocities without heavier losses.” Picking up his cup he blew softly on the tea’s surface before taking an explorative sip, finding the temperature to be just right and proceeding to take a proper sip. The tea had a smoky flavor to it that was only met when tasting the brew, the roasted barley was an all time favorite of Tōri's and he took a moment to savor the first sip.

Placing the cup down he habitually gave his beard a stroke with his free hand before continuing. “This incident has left me wanting- no, needing to improve myself, to be one of the pillars of support I saw that day. I suppose I’m trying to ask for… help. Not exactly something I excel at, hehe.” His demeanor would change to a far more uncharacteristically bashful one as he nervously laughed, before he rallied and attempted to make up for the momentary lapse in composure. “I could think of none other than someone with such mastery over our heritage.”

Last edited by Tōri on Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: ?

Post by King of Games Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:05 am

The member 'Tōri' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Tea and Tutelage WFpjHMN
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:10 pm

"Honestly, it's nothing to worry about. It is my job to check on people anyway in the wake of that disaster," she said while still standing at the threshold of the house. She performs the handseals required for Shadow Clones, creating 2 Shadow Clones that sit outside of the house and begin to meditate (gathering Senjutsu Chakra). She was allowed entrance, placing a single hand upon her hat as she stepped into the Clan Estate and made her way towards the exterior-residing table and took a seat at the table. Her cleavage was quite visible through the V-Neck of her kimono. Quite a lot showed due to the blessing she received at birth. Her white eyes pierced into Tori for a moment. The teapot was offered as she turned her attention towards the cup, waiting for him to pour. The tea smelled quite pleasant and she simply gave him a bright smile to show her appreciation for the kind gesture. Honestly, it was strange to see a man pour a cup for a woman, but she didn't mind it.

She picked up the cup and blew into it, causing the tea to swirl around gently in the cup and for the steam to dissipate. "Honestly, I could have done far more if I wasn't distracted by external factors. Which is why our gate is now complete rubble. But cut the formal crap and talk to me like a person," she said before taking a sip of the tea, licking the residual liquid off of her pink lips. She placed the still-steaming cup down onto the table.

"You do have plenty of chakra and I see you have the capacity to use Adamantine Attack Chains. Show them to me real quick. And don't damage anything around you," she said as she picked up the cup and elegantly drank from the teacup.
    Event Points: 1

• This Post: 15 
    • Total Gained: 30 

A player may provide an additional +5 EXP bonus when being a sensei or team leader in a thread. However, the player loses 5 EXP, per post, when performing missions

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Tōri
    Tōri
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Tōri Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:33 pm

As Airi entered the estate her signature Hyūga-white eyes gave him a concentrated look before continuing, leaving two clones outside the door in a meditative pose. Closing the door his eyes took a downward glance at the clones with an unabashed look at their ample chests before closing the door. It was a stupid move with a hyūga of all people, if nothing else he told himself it was to abate himself from looking during their meeting. At least that was the little lie he told himself. The legendary beauty seemed to have little time or patience for nonsense, Tōri already having made somewhat a fool of himself.

At the Hokage’s demand Tōri did away with his overcorrected formal front, relaxing his posture to a more normal position. Rising one knee he rested one of his arms in a more comfortable position, glad that he didn’t need to be all stuffy like he had worried he might. He watched the cup of steaming tea as Airi took a sip, his eyes lingering on her lips as she licked them before abruptly turning his attention back to her pale eyes. “I’ve some practice with it, let me give it a shot.” Moulding his chakra he imagined a swirl of energy in his stomach, taking from exercises and practices he’d done using the incomplete writings his late father had left him.

With a concentrated release of his chakra he fired four chains from his back that shot up and curved over the willow’s branches, dangling the excess length like the tree’s own leaves. Maintaining the chains he looked to Airi to see if they were up to snuff with their tips swaying with the rest of the leaves. “So, how do they look? They’re not like the huge ones you were firing at the biju but I was only able to get three out last time so this is far improved.”

Trained:
    - Adamantine Attacking Chains (A-Rank) | 319/250 WC

Chakra: 305 / 320

Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:14 pm

Of course she saw his eyes wander. Whose eyes wouldn't wander especially since Airi was putting her ample cleavage out for display. She cleared her throat and intentionally peeled away a bit more at the neckline to show just a bit more, enough to show without showing it all. Not that she could as she wore underwear enough to hide most of it -- so nothing important should pop out. She took another sip from the cup, holding it gently in her dominant left hand and using her right hand to hold the bottom ofthe cup. Of course she knew how to properly drink tea, proper etiquette was something she was forced to learn in a short time due to having been gone from the Hyuuga Clan for 14 years.

The loud sound of chains could be heard as they burst out of his back and started to curl around the tree that he was under, leaving a menacing smirk across her face. "How bold of you to show it to me on request. They are," she said turning her head up a bit to look at the chains. "Long and strong," she said in a teasing manner, placing the cup of cooling tea back upon the table. "If I wasn't too busy gathering Senjutsu Chakra, I'd show you mine. And they're totally amazing," she continued in a bit of a teasing manner, leaning forward to give him a nice good look at her ample cleavage. Oh, she was teasing this poor man for a bit. Afterwards, she sat back and waved her hand, signaling to him to put them away.

"But tell me, what kind of strength are you actually looking for, hm?" she said, tilting her head to the side before a wry grin crept across her glossy pink lips. Some of her pink lipstick transferring over to several portions upon the lips of the cup.
    Event Points: 2

• This Post: 20 (+5 for being sensei last post.. kinda?) 
    • Total Gained: 50 (gained +5 for being sensei -- kinda?) 

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Tōri
    Tōri
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Tōri Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:08 am

With the Hokage’s playful chiding, Tōri knew his cover was blown, being paper thin as it was. He was teased further as Airi graciously moved forward before calling off the chakra chains that dangled up above with a wave of her hand. With a straightening of his back the chains were whipped off the branches so they could be recoiled quickly without stripping any bark off one of his favorite trees in the estate. Chuckling at himself he had to admit when he’d been beaten, he was just glad to have someone who wasn’t overly serious as his kage. He had a habit of emulating, if only slightly, his contemporaries and Tōri could use a little more pep and moxie in his system.

Her mention of Senjutsu chakra piqued his interest, packing that phrase in the back of his mind for later research as Airi got to the meat and potatoes of it all. Before answering he took another sip from his cup, wanting to savor the heat of the beverage before it cooled too far. “Strength enough to feel up to the task of leading the senju. But I feel like I have to prove myself two times over due to, well…” His hand moved to the back of his head, scratching his vibrant, red hair. “Which is why I wanted your perspective, Airi-sama. Has there been anything in particular that has helped you with your transition into a position of leadership with our shared heritage? It’s certainly presented enough challenges to me along the way, I don’t mean to presume, but I can’t imagine it’s been all smooth sailing.” He hoped this wasn’t an overstep, he knew little about her upbringing and hoped he hadn’t chosen a bad subject to ask help on.

Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:06 pm

Airi picked up her cup like a proper lady and sipped the rest of her cup before placing it on the table. She flicked it over to Tori, as if to tell him to give her another. "Funny story about that. I actually had a teammate, Taco, who tried to take the head of the clan and failed miserably. If you really want to take head of the clan, you can't be an idiot on the battlefield, unlike my old teammate." she mentioned, also reminiscing that the same guy also pulled out a cigarette and tried to light it in front of her, only for her to beat him to a pulp -- unintentionally, of course.

Knowing her teasing was done, she leaned back and closed her kimono. She showed him more than enough of her goods for one day. He was a handsome man and she probably would have thrown herself at him if she wasn't stuck with an absentee boyfriend. She was getting a bit sexually frustrated, hence all of the teasing she's been doing lately. Hopefully she doesn't slip up and become unfaithful to her man. She thought to herself, mulling over his question.

"I offered my soul to the elder gods, which gave me an advantage if that helps," she mentioned. If Tori recalled, she appeared to be a monster in appearance during the fight with Chomei. "I would offer it to you, but your soul will never see the Pure Lands if you were to die. And that isn't something one would take lightly. But if you really want that kind of power, I would highly suggest learning how to summon creatures. But, I CAN teach you some basics of Sage Mode," she said, uprighting her posture, arching her back forward slightly.

Event Points: 3
    -- OFFERING TO TEACH TORI SAGE MODE --
    -- TORI CAN ACCEPT AIRI'S CUSTOM SAGE MODE OR TURN IT DOWN TO MAKE HIS OWN ENHANCED STATE --

• This Post: 20 (Sensei) 
    • Total Gained: 70 

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Tōri
    Tōri
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Tōri Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:42 am

At the prompt, Tōri picked up the teapot to refill the empty cup in front of Airi before picking his own up and enjoying the rest while learning a bit about her past. He recalled news of the brazen boy’s display, it was all the talk of the estate when after the lad relented so readily when defending his title. It was a cautionary tale indeed, one he was determined not to repeat. His reservations on making a move seemed to be well placed, with little support outside his mother amongst his clanmates he would be not much better off than poor Taco even with the best circumstances. While there hadn’t been a replacement that had been chosen that didn’t mean there weren’t plenty of competent clan members ready to challenge any candidate they perceived as weak.

Refilling his own cup the Hokage revealed the source of her sage powers and the cost demanded to gain them. It certainly had been the sight with her clad in crimson, in truth it had only been the chains that gave away who it was. He knew the gravity of the offer and took it with the reverence it required. “It’s quite the gracious offer, thank you Airi-sama. I'm not sure the cost of my soul is for me, but I would be honored to learn the basics of Sage Mode from you. On the summoning front I actually might have a lead. Though it would take me to our border with the Mist to investigate further.” He hadn’t an idea what this training would entail, this mention of ‘senjutsu’ seemed to be related in a way he was sure he would learn. Picking his cup up he took a sip, savoring the heat from the fresh pour as he wondered how such training took place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: Accepting basic sage training (turning down Airi's sage mode to create a custom sage mode and subsequent summon)

Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:20 pm

Airi nodded her head at his words, retrieving the refilled cup. She properly picked up the cup as a woman should and as a proper woman was trained to do so and sipped at the cup of tea without making a sound. After she was satisfied with her sips, she turned her Byakkugan white eyes directly towards him. He had the same red hair she did, which tracked in her mind that he would naturally be an Uzumaki. But seeing an Uzumaki mixed with Senju got her mind racing. The possibilities of being an undying being. It tickled her fancy. Yes, if only she could have been born with that lineage -- the possibilities would have been endless. Never-the-less.

"Not all Sage Power has that stiff penalty. Mine just comes from a much.." she said pausing for a moment as if to think of certain words to say, self-censoring herself so the Elders don't hear her backtalk. "Different, I suppose. Yes, that would explain it well enough," she said picking up the glass once more and pressed it against her pink lips, leaving stain after stain upon the pure white cup. What he said intrigued her. To the ocean, hm? Interesting. She would have to entertain his ability to leave if that was the case.

"Intriguing. Well, that makes this much easier. Now do me a favor and stand up and strip," she said as she looked the man over. "Leave your underwear on. Don't worry, it's part of your training. Nothing else, I assure you," she said, sipping on her tea.

Event Points: 4

• Total Gained: 90 

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Tōri
    Tōri
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Tōri Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:46 am

As the freshly poured tea was enjoyed Tōri wondered if she enjoyed the brew, curious what the Hokage’s favorite tea might be. Perhaps, lemon ginger? As he silently mused to himself Airi looked at him with an attentive eye before continuing, the specifics of her deal remained shrouded in mystery to Tōri after the carefully selected answer. Those who granted her this mighty power must be awe-inspiring indeed to cause such trepidation at their mention. Tōri had never been one with much focus on the spiritual side of life, though it was just as real a facet of life as he or the trees his chakra could spawn. Always on the lookout for moments of growth he made a mental note to try and expand the lens he tended to view the world through.

Now Tōri truly wondered if he had escaped the Hokage’s teasing with her command, though her expression held none of the playfulness of earlier so he continued to operate as if he was out of the clear. Doffing his kimono he placed it on the moss growing on the gnarled roots of the tree, glad he hadn’t decided to wear his more revealing silk undergarments on such a day. I daresay I'd never hear the end of that. There he would stand, curious how this related to the impromptu training and hoping dearly it in fact did as Airi had claimed. From his brief introduction to the subject matter at their meeting just outside the estate he had to assume the meditative stance her clone's had taken would be utilized in some manner. A small breeze of wind caressed his bare skin, prompting a shiver to run down his spine as he did a funny little shake of his torso before straightening back up and preparing for the next set of instructions with a face that pretended that didn't just happen.

Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:13 pm

She watched the man strip and nodded her head, taking a sip of her tea. She didn't derive any sexual gratification nor pleasure from seeing him strip -- it was just how she knew to gather Senjutsu Chakra. She looked him over from top and bottom. He was quite the fit man. Strong enough body for Senjutsu training. She took another sip of her tea and reached over to refill her own cup.

"Now sit upon your knees and find a comfortable position. One that you can sit still in for quite some time," she said pouring the tea into her cup almost to the point of overflowing, stopping before the surface tension would break leaving just a thin layer wiggling with her movement. She leaned forward and sipped the cup.

"Once you have found a good position, you need to sit perfectly still. You do not shiver, you do not scratch any itches, you do not make any weird movements at all with your body. The reason you are half naked is so your body can understand and easily take in Nature Chakra. Consider yourself lucky you got to keep your underwear on. I had to learn how to do it completely naked. So close your eyes and let your body accept Nature Chakra."

Event Points: 5

• Total Gained: 110

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Tōri
    Tōri
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Tōri Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:50 pm

Finding a nice and mossy spot by the tree Tōri assumed the position as directed and stood still, instinctively closing his eyes as he tried to relax himself with a little wiggling and nudging of his knees and legs into his mossy surroundings to get as cozy as he was going to get. As he focused on his surroundings he could hear the final pourings of a new cup of tea before Airi continued. Taking in a deep breath through his nose he savored the scent of the roasted barley, that combined with being beside one of his favorite trees made it fairly easy to fall into a relaxed and receptive state.

Now came the hard part of staying completely still, a feat he wasn’t sure exactly how he would obtain. The increased amount of bare skin certainly made him feel more connected to his surroundings, from the slight hint of a breeze to the spongy moss under his legs. He could see why certain training methods involved stripping fully, glad he didn't have to endure such a training in front of his kage. Evidently it helped with taking in this Nature Chakra he was highly curious about, but he abated his inquisitive thoughts and emptied his mind to try and really keep himself in the moment.

After a few minutes of silence, Tōri thought he began to feel the tickle of something. Perhaps it was already starting to pay off! His immediate thoughts of success were dashed as he quickly realized what it was; a lone ant that was no doubt scouting from some far off colony. He always ensured to keep the area around these trees free of anthills with doton, liking to sit at this spot from time to time and didn’t like getting bitten. Flushing these thoughts from his mind he redoubled his focus on breathing and clearing his mind. As he did so Tōri moulded his chakra in a spiraling motion in his stomach, or at least that’s how he liked to visualize it, trying to be open to whatever allowed him to tap into this mysterious Nature Chakra.

Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:14 am

She turned in her seat and sipped her tea while watching him get into position and to remain completely still. While she liked the fact that he was quite obedient, she needed to find a way to test his ability to focus, concentrate, and stay still. She started to ruffle her obi around a bit on her kimono, mimicking the sound of clothing being removed. "The breeze here in the Senju complex really does feel nice. I wonder how it would feel like if I sat here, completely naked, imagining what you would do to my body," she said in a very teasing manner, upping the octaves of her voice a bit to sound sweeter and to sound more seductive. In reality, she simply sat there and watched, moving her hands around her obi to continue to mimic the sound of clothes being rustled and removed.

She continued to mimic this sound, which she imagined would drive any lesser man wild from the thought of the buxom redhead removing their clothes in their presence. Any man with no sense of control would've opened their eyes by this time. "Oh wow! It's so chilly! This wind blowing over my bare breasts, brrrrr," she said laying it on really thick to try to break his concentration. She gently and silently took a sip from her tea, holding the cup in her hand while observing poor Tori's reaction. "If only I had a hunky man wrap his strong arms around my naked body to keep me warm in this cold wind.. brrrrrr" she continued, mimicking the sound of chattering teeth to the cold wind. As she said that, the clones she left outside poofed, returning some Senjutsu chakra back into her body.

Event Points: 6
    [Senjutsu chakra gaining complete]

• Total Gained: 130

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Tōri
    Tōri
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Tōri Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:39 am

Eyes closed and mind focused on finding the seemingly unattainable, Tōri had to try hard to suppress a smirk when he was put to the true test. It was one he truly should have seen coming. His resolve to open his eyes was in no jeopardy, though his mind was something else entirely. Memories from earlier and a stolen glance threatened to tilt his concentration into a direction that was sure to distract him from gathering this elusive Nature Chakra. Though he hadn’t realized it, his body had already begun to take in any amount, nothing so tangible to be used in a real capacity but enough to heighten his senses ever so slightly. This was a double-edged sword as he felt closer than ever to his natural surroundings of greenery and even the little ant helped ground him to the now. Unfortunate for this internal equilibrium his ears also picked up the less-than subtle tone of Airi’s voice, even the sound of rustling clothes as she teased him further into thinking she had truly done as she claimed.

While he was able to keep a tenuous grip on this calm feeling his face certainly betrayed the strain he felt to maintain it. The only part of his face that looked relaxed was his eyes, trying the hardest to keep himself from squeezing them too tightly, he would only be tempted to blink them out of discomfort if he did so. His mouth and nose were twisted in a strange sort of attempt to distract himself from further distraction, though with what came next this expression contorted into an even further distortion. Laying it on thick indeed! A cruel whisper of a breeze that coincided with its mention made some serious cracks in his armor as he felt just how cold its touch was on his own bare skin.

Just when his mind was in danger of being taken over with a deluge of lude imagery- Tōri felt something. It wasn’t any ant crawling on him, although technically yes, it was still crawling on him. Persistent little fucker. No, it was something more tangible, at least to his mind now. It was gone as quick as it was there, but the feeling was undeniable and somehow familiar. He began to recall how he had begun to feel as he reached his peak of relaxation and stillness before, this brief transmission of Nature Chakra to Airi had helped him to pick up on what to pick apart from what he had been feeling. His mind clear and still as an undisturbed lake he began to feel the sensation return, getting used to its feeling and the pervading sense of it he could feel all around him.

Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:41 pm

While she wanted to, so bad, continue with her teasing it seemed that Tori had passed his initial test of maintaining perfect stillness. The clanging of the glass would indicate that she was still sitting at the table and that she hadn't moved nor taken off any of her clothes. A gentle sip from her cup could be heard as she placed the cup back on the table. "Good job. Didn't even get hard at the thought. By now you should be feeling something warm creeping under your skin. That is nature chakra. Once you feel this, you will start to blend this into your own chakra at a ratio of 1:2 with 1 being the Nature Chakra and 2 being your own. Do not accept too much Nature Chakra or you'll turn yourself into stone. No worries, nothing to worry about failure. I can't help you if you absorb too much," she said sipping more of the tea.

"But for your safety, I highly suggest you stop until you encounter the Sage of whatever path you choose. They will teach you better than I could. I only gave you the basics of Natural Energy. So wake up," she demanded.

Event Points: 7

• Total Gained: 150

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Tōri
    Tōri
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Tōri Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:40 pm

After some important details about Nature Chakra Tōri really felt like he was getting the hang of it, quite comfortable in fact before the terrifying little fact about turning to stone. This news was sufficient enough to break him from his meditative state, his mind then pivoting to the curious mention of the amount of senjutsu he’d be able to gather once he’d learned to properly gather it. Simply taking in too much seemed to be the root of this stony demise, a most peculiar drawback to be deadly serious about. As he opened his eyes he found himself squinting, the light nearly blinding him after having them shut for so long. Blinking profusely he slowly regained his composure and took his kimono from the ground and slipped back into it before sitting back down with Airi.

Reaching for the pot he went to pour another round for himself. Raising the steaming cup he savored the scent a moment before taking a hearty sip. The warmth that spread through his chest from the sip was not dissimilar to the inkling of a feeling he’d gotten just a bit ago, a feeling he felt a compulsion to rediscover. “That felt-” He struggled to find the words, opting to ditch his oh-so-senju tendency to be overly flowery and be more blunt. “It felt fucking great.” Not wanting to make it seem like he didn't take in any of the very real threat at its misuse he added with a nod, "I look forward to my continued education once I've found my Sage."

Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:08 am

She sighed out and nodded her head. He seemed excited. She was too when she was promised great power but was left with a special conundrum to contend with. Her soul. While Tori may not have a teacher want his soul, she certainly has to deal with that. But that was news that only she needed to worry about. She looked at him as he approached the table. Yes, when he opened his eyes, he'd notice she was still fully clothed. Her eyes scanned over his well fit body for a moment and simply took a sip quietly. "Are you going to put your clothes on or are you going to proposition me the way you're dressed?" she said. She wouldn't mind being propositioned, but this was neither the time nor the place for that. "While I'm sure you're probably packing something impressive, I do have something I would rather teach you instead of looking at your chiseled abs and groin all day," she said taking one final sip.

It was at this time that he slipped back into his kimono and turned her head for a yawn. "Find some free space and I'll teach you something nice," she said, standing up onto her two feet and waited for Tori to give her a bit of space.
    Event Points: 8

• Total Gained: 170

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Tōri
    Tōri
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Tōri Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:58 am

Having gotten so excited Tōri’s memory lapsed on his lack of clothes from the exercise, surmising that his body had gotten extra comfortable with the influx of Nature Chakra. While it certainly didn’t make him feel a lack of the elements it provided a certain oneness in his mind that was comforting in its own right. He couldn’t recall if his father’s old journals had any mention of a Sage, though they certainly didn’t hold all of the mystery of these ocean critters his late father’s village used as summons. While the continued quips from Airi seemed playful he wasn’t sure there wasn’t a hint of some truth or appetite in there, but that could just as likely be a ploy to ensnare him further. Regardless, now was not the time nor place to act or dwell on such things as the Hokage rose from the table and required a free space to teach him ‘something nice’.

Rising himself after downing a last drink of tea he walked over to next to his home and waited by a path. “I have a zen garden in the back I’ve been working on. Haven’t placed any of the big rocks yet so we should have a good deal of space to work with.” After just having learned the basics to senjutsu he was surprised to be jumping into something new so soon. Surely it doesn’t pertain to Nature Chakra. So what could it be? Awaiting Airi he would then follow after on the path that led to the back of his house. The back was largely taken up with the new addition of a multitude of little pebbles that laid the groundwork for his stony garden. “I do plan to grow some plants back here eventually, but don’t want to disturb the garden until that’s set.”

Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:28 pm

Raised a brow and followed him to the back yard where the was a zen garden. It was a beautiful place, wide open. Her head swiveled from side-to-side upon seeing this place. Bigger than the house that she lived in, at least the exterior. She nodded her head before turning to look towards Tori. "This place is quite beautiful. Don't worry, we won't be destroying anything. I just didn't want to feel claustrophobic," she said as she walked to a rather open space, looking around where she would stand and gave herself some solid footing.

"I'm going to be teaching you a technique that was taught to me by the former Jonin Commander. It's a raiton technique that I have incorporated into a large amount of my arsenal. It is created when the user tried to apply Raiton chakra into a rasengan. However, due to it not being stable, it would collapse and turn into a technique called," she said before turning around to look at him. She tilted her head to the side. "Chidori," she said before uprighting her head.

She raised her hands above her head for a moment, adjusting the sleeves of her kimono. "Follow along," she said performing the handseals. She performed the handseals slowly so he could follow along.

Monkey handseal.
    Dragon handseal.
    Rat handseal.
    Bird handseal.
    Ox Handseal.

After she performed the technique, she placed a hand upon her wrist before an explosion of lightning chakra appeared upon her hand, making a loud crackling and whistling sound, like the sound of a thousand birds chirping all at once. After holding it, she shook her hand off causing the Chidori to vanish.

"Normally, you would use this to run towards your opponent and thrust it into them. However, it does come with a drawback -- you will get a bit of tunnel vision when using the technique. So make sure you aren't completely surrounded when using this technique."
    Event Points: 9

== Teaching Village Exclusive: Chidori (Word count: 327 / 250 required) ==

• Total Gained: 190

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Tōri
    Tōri
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Tōri Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:14 am

Thankful that the backyard wouldn’t get torn up, Tōri was quite intrigued at the idea of learning one of the leaf’s highly coveted raiton techniques. Standing amongst the tiny rocks of his garden his gaze followed Airi’s hand motions very carefully, thankfully it wasn’t a long and complicated series of seals so the initiation of the jutsu wouldn’t be too difficult.

Tōri immediately swallowed those words as he struggled to get the raiton chakra to manifest properly, the chirping sound from Airi’s hand beginning after the terrific eruption of physically manifested chakra around the hand. It seemed to be quite the power to require a supporting grip at the wrist, though with the mention of tunnel vision it made sense to help guide the weighty attack.

Nodding as he listened along to its personal history with Airi and the drawbacks he finally started to get a handle on how it was meant to be formed, instead of streaming chakra into the hand he went for a sudden burst likened to how Airi’s had ignited. With a high pitched chirp his own hand became ablaze with the crackling power of the highly refined raiton chakra, a smile breaking out on his face as he grasped the understanding of the technique.

After staring at the manifestation of chakra he released the technique and looked to Airi with a nod. “I can see why it was made so large a part of your arsenal. I appreciate the lesson Airi-sama, I’ll be sure to practice with it more to get a proper sense of the tunnel vision aspect.”

Learned:
    - Chidori (A-Rank) | 264 / 250 WC

Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:40 pm

"Good. Is there anything else you think you might need to help you with your taking clan lead?" she asked, tilting her head to the side and let some of her bright red hair fall down the side. She turned her head to the side and started twirling her hair between her fingers. "Maybe some relief after you win? I don't know," she said in a teasing and seductive manner, looking away from him without making much eye-contact. She wasn't being serious about bedding him if he took control of the Senju Clan.

After she felt the tease was enough, she lowered her hand from fiddling with her hair and straightened her posture. "I would suggest seeking out a sage somewhere sometime soon. It requires a relatively decent investment of time and resources, but it's simple enough to accomplish given your bloodline."
    Event Points: 10

• Total Gained: 210

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Tōri
    Tōri
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Tōri Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:11 pm

A laugh bordering on nervous was Tōri's response to the tease and preceding question, having already been shown so much he felt compelled to wave his hands in protest. “No, no, please. What you’ve already given me to work with is plenty. I wouldn’t think to seek anything additional until I’ve really made them a part of my arsenal.” Truth be told he wasn’t even fully sure what there was to be offered in that regard, what he’d seen today had shown him that clear enough.

It would certainly take a long time for Tōri to truly ready himself for such action as challenging the current leader, including finding this sage that was so central to the power of harnessing nature chakra. Hopefully the summons he sought had some sort of connection to this sage and nature chakra, he’d have to set off soon enough to find out.

“After getting a better handle on this Chidori I plan to pursue this lead of mine. With this knowledge of nature chakra and sages I believe I should be able to narrow the search down considerably.”

He waited a moment after saying his piece, wanting to say more clearly but holding off in not wanting to be too presumptuous. “I’d like to request the accompaniment of a team of genin in this search. With the exams approaching I want to give some of our promising candidates some field experience. I actually have three individuals in mind; Sera Subetemiru, Nao Hyūga, and Natsuki Uchiha.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:14 am