Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Tea and Tutelage

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

Tea and Tutelage - Page 2 Empty Re: Tea and Tutelage

Post by Airi Ohara Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:17 pm

"What you do with this power is entirely up to you. Take a team, don't take a team, whatever. I do advise you to not get them involved in any Sage Training. At least not yet. They are too young and too inexperienced as ninja to undergo the training. Take them with you if you desire though, you're an adult. But if I see any of them with sage powers when you return.." she paused, turning her head upwards for a moment, feeling the swift breeze across her skin. She closed her eyes as her hair blew in the sweet wind. "Just don't let me catch you breaking my rules, do you understand? I love my ninja and I'd rather them not get turned to stone over greed," she said, opening her eyes with a piercing, almost killing look. She loved her countrymen and those who wear the Leaf Headband, but she also does not approve of disloyalty and disobedience.

She turned her shoulders and her back towards him, slowly walking her way back through the front yard. "I trust you will use your proper judgment. Oh, and you will not teach the technique I just taught you or you will be considered a traitor, are we understood? If we are understood, then have a good day. Report to me before you leave and report back when you return," she said before steadily walking to the gate, opening it up and returned to walk throughout the town.
    OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
    ==Attempting Exit==
    Event Points: 11

Airi's EXP Gained thus far
    • This Post: 20 (Sensei) 
    • Total Gained: 230

Airi's EXP Unique Ability
    Experience from Me to You
    A player may provide an additional +5 EXP bonus when being a sensei or team leader in a thread. However, the player loses 5 EXP, per post, when performing missions

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

Village: Konohagakure
    Class: X
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Tōri
    Tōri
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Village : Konohagakure

Tea and Tutelage - Page 2 Empty Re: Tea and Tutelage

Post by Tōri Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:56 am

Surprised his suggestion was agreed to so easily he took her words very seriously regarding the dangerous nature of the training required to obtain these sage powers. It was no joke, with Airi’s usual playful teasing nowhere to be seen, only dead serious eyes that pierced him with a knowing look. Nodding his head he didn’t want to give any impression that he meant to break any of these rules, not that he’d even think to subject such youngsters to so advanced a technique.

“Of course Hokage-sama. Your ninja will be safe with me, both from brigands and the training I am to endure.”

As Airi got up to leave she gave one last parting note regarding the hidden technique taught today as well as command to report before and after his journey ahead. “Naturally. Your confidence is well placed, just to be safe I’ll keep practicing in solitude to ensure its secrecy.”

With that Tōri was left alone in his home, with much to think on and much more to act upon he rushed inside to write down what he’d learned and what he now needed to research.

[Exit]

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:14 am