Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

The Impure Life

Nao
    Nao
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Village : N/A

The Impure Life Empty The Impure Life

Post by Nao Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:08 am

Nao had become accustomed to his life over the recent months since he had become a genin, he was still viewed as an outcast among members of his clan. Though that was something he had always lived with, no his rise to Genin caused the elders to acknowledge his existence, even if it was only to brand him. The mark on his forehead still felt hot to the touch, though he supposed that was simply a side effect of the seal. They said it was to protect the Byakugan from falling into the wrong hands, but he knew that it was more so that they could control him, not that they needed the seal to do it. Nao would do anything required of him for the sake of the clan, it was a vow he had made to his mother and a vow he intended to keep. Still, they would brand him and he wouldn't complain, that was the last time he was allowed within the inner sanctum of the Hyūga Clan district. His presence would only be acceptable when summoned, otherwise he was to remain in his mother's house at the edge of the district or the village proper. While their overall opinion about him had not changed, since he had become a genin they no longer spit at him when he passed by one on the street, instead they simply sneered at him, which didn't both him in the slightest. Truth be told he knew what he was, an abomination, but he also knew that he was put here for a purpose and one day he would discover that purpose.

Getting dressed, Nao would move to the mirror as he tied his headband, ensuring that the mark was completely covered, the last thing he needed was people asking questions about it. Throwing on his coat, Nao would head out the door to his house. He had developed a slight routine since becoming a genin, first he would walk the small dirt pathway from his house to the gates of the Hyūga clan district. Of course, him doing so really wasn't needed considering his house was on the outside of the gate, but he would do so just in case they needed to call upon him for anything. They never did, today like every other day before the gate was shut and not a soul was there. After his brief stop at the gates he would slowly make his way down various streets within the village, people watching mostly but if asked he would say he was on patrol. Eventually he would reach the administration building and check to see if there were any missions for him to take on, this was where his day tended to vary considering some days there were a lot of missions, some day there were only a few, and even still there would be days with no available missions. After the administration building, if there were no missions he would head straight for the training area to get his training in for the day. If he did go on a mission then he would eat first then go train, but today there would be no missions so he would continue on his way towards the training area.
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: ?

The Impure Life Empty The Impure Life

Post by King of Games Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:08 am

The member 'Nao' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    The Impure Life VMgm48Z
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

The Impure Life Empty Re: The Impure Life

Post by Airi Ohara Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:53 pm

Airi could be found at the training grounds, bouncing on the balls of her feet with the twin swords in her hands, the fabled blades of the Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords. She was clumsy with them, regretting how lack of ability to even draw them during the Bijuu encounter. She had other things to worry about and she was just here to release pent up aggression. A sweat built up around her with sweat pouring down her forehead, the sides of her head, and down into her cleavage. She swung messily, not really knowing the ins and outs of using a blade in the first place. Misaligned strikes that plink off of the dummy and even oddly timed strikes that don't seem to flow like well-written poetry. Even though her swings were sloppy, they were still quite difficult for most people to track. Her byakkugan was activated this entire time, seeing people steal glances at her. She didn't really care -- people had to start somewhere. Even if she had talents elsewhere, she had to at least get some time on the dummy with these blades that she was keeping nice and warm for Hanabi -- until the day she returns.

Finding that she had had enough with training with the blades, she crossed her arms over her body and sheathed each blade individually. She huffed and puffed, the blades were much, much heavier than her hands were. Clearing her throat, she took on the Honed Gentle Fist stance and stood there for a moment, holding that stance. This was an exercise she gave all of her students so their legs would get stronger so they had a very sturdy stance. She held this for a moment before taking a step forward and injected chakra directly through her palms, practicing the Palm Bottom technique. She would need this technique in the future and she wished there was a method she could use to strengthen it to be able to stun Bijuu. Afterwards, she took a seat on the ground next to her training dummy and waved air onto herself, feeling the coolness of the air against her sweaty skin and even using the hem of her kimono to air herself out, looking around with her Byakkugan for any gawkers that try to cop a free glance at Airi's assets.
    OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Airi's EXP Gained thus far
    • This Post:
    • Total Gained:

Airi's EXP Unique Ability
    Experience from Me to You
    A player may provide an additional +5 EXP bonus when being a sensei or team leader in a thread. However, the player loses 5 EXP, per post, when performing missions

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:53 pm

The member 'Airi Ohara' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    The Impure Life VMgm48Z
    Nao
    Nao
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Nao Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:27 pm

The trip to the training area went by relatively fast, there was nothing really to see considering a part of the village was going under repair since the attack by the Bijuu. It was still something of a mystery as to why the creature attacked, but luckily it was dealt with. Konohagakure had many strong defenders, they were able to stop the creature from destroying a large portion of the village. Nao wasn't one of those strong defenders, at least not yet, he had a long road ahead of him. As he arrived at the training area, his eyes would scan over those that were there training until his eyes fell upon Airi. He remembered the power she had from the fight, the elegance she had during the fight. Watching her wield the two blades however, one would think that the two were completely different people. It wasn't like he was any better with a blade, but seeing such a warrior struggle like he would have him hope that he still had a chance to improve.

Airi was a source of inspiration for Nao, like him she was a Hyūga and just as their clan looked down upon him they had her as well. Airi however rose to become one of the strongest Shinobi within the village and earned her the title of Hokage, if someone with impure blood could rise to such heights, then there was still hope that he could become greater than what his clan believed he could. Nao would continue to watch Airi as she put the blades away before moving into a style of gentle fist, an advanced style compared to what he knew furthering his belief that she was a great fighter. When she finished and would take rest on the ground, Nao would finally approach her. Stopping some five meters away from her, Nao would bow his head slightly. "Lady Hokage, forgive my intrusion. I was hoping that I might be worthy enough to receive training under your tutelage." Nao would keep his head bowed as he spoke, something that had been instilled within himself for many years, one does not make eye contact with one's betters.

Stamina: A
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A++
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:27 pm

'Bunny Arrival' :
    The Impure Life VMgm48Z
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:03 pm

She noticed a chakra circulatory system approach her and realized who it was. Upon his arrival, she quickly closed her kimono top to hide all traces of her cleavage and just looked at him. Her byakkugan was bright and active, capable of seeing his chakra pool -- fairly small, but he was still young. She tilted her head to the side briefly about the formality and from quite the distance away. She rolled her eyes and shook her head, waving him over.

If he approached, she swung her fist upwards to meet his cheek. Whether her strike hit or not wasn't the point. "Knock it off with that worthy/unworthy crap. I don't play that non-sense here. Your actions speak more than your blood, do you understand me?" Airi said, placing her arms crossed over her breasts, a little annoyed at the introduction she received. She knew exactly who Nao was and she wasn't happy about how he felt about himself.

"Keep at that unworthy crap around me and I'll beat you to a pulp, do you understand? Now stand up like a human being. A strong human being that is to be respected and feared all at once," she said, puffing up her chest. She might be diminutive in size, only raising to a maximum of 5 feet tall in stature, but she did command a very powerful presence -- one that deserves and commands respect. One that she didn't get through self-pity but through a mixture of spite and hard work.

• This Post: 30 (for me + being sensei) | 35 (for Nao + being student)
    • Total Gained: 50 (for me) | 60 (for Nao)

A player may provide an additional +5 EXP bonus when being a sensei or team leader in a thread. However, the player loses 5 EXP, per post, when performing missions

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:03 pm

The member 'Airi Ohara' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    The Impure Life VMgm48Z
    Nao
    Nao
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Nao Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:44 pm

As he was beckoned closer, Nao would do as was asked taking a few steps closer to the Hokage before getting decked in the face. Reeling slightly from the strike, Nao would straighten himself as Airi spoke. His cheek still stinging from where she hit him, he would resist the urge to raise his hand to it. He had been hit before, though not so much in the face. He had not expected it at all, causing it to catch him by surprise. Had he thought that he might have gotten hit by stepping forward, he would have likely dodged it or not step forward. He knew that if she had wanted to she could have hit him harder, or done something that could have caused more pain. Compared to other things that had been done to him, a punch in the face wasn't something that he would cry about.

"Yes, Lady Hokage. Forgive me I meant no disrespect." Nao would answer as he stood up straight, a good foot higher than Airi. "I only meant that I would be honored to learn from you," Nao would add as he stood at attention like a soldier waiting for orders. Airi was much different than the other Hyūga, for one she wanted him to look at her, something that the others preferred him not to do. While she wasn't part of the main family anymore than he was, her position still put her above him, so it had only been natural for him to do as he had with others. He should have known better, but he wouldn't make the same mistake twice.

King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:44 pm

'Bunny Arrival' :
    The Impure Life WFpjHMN
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:05 am

"We're in the same clan. Just call me Airi," she said before flicking her braided ponytail over her shoulder. She looked him over after taking a step to the side, showing her profile to him. He was a talk boy, towering at least an entire foot over her. Intimidating and imposing. "Your self-respect can use a little bit of work. But that'll come in due time. For now, activate your Byakkugan," she said firmly. She had taken on quite a few students as of late. A Senju/Uzumaki hybrid and a Hyuuga. She would've had an Uchiha amongst those ranks, but she hadn't heard a peep out of Ningyo in quite some time. No matter.

"While you are free to use any other variants of the Gentle Fist, I will be instructing you in the Gentle Fist itself. And perhaps any other methods of combat you can use. While we are training, you will call me Airi-Sensei. When out in public, you will address me as you previously did, is that understood?" Airi asked, pacing around. "But tell me, what do you expect to learn from me, Nao?" she asked, stopping directly in front of Nao and looked directly up at him. Her face showed no fear upon looking at him.  
    Event Points:
    :: Nao (3 for finding) = 3
    :: Airi = 1

• Total Gained: 80 (for me) | 100 (for Nao)
    • (Fixed, Nao should've had 65 total last post)

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

Nao
    Nao
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Nao Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:11 am

Nao would remain in his rigid stance as Airi looked him over, at her instruction he would activate his Byakugan. Veins slightly extending around his purple eyes as it activated, he only recently learned to activate the Doujutsu without the need of the hand seal. Using the Byakugan to watch her, without moving his eyes or head, as she moved around him. "Yes Airi-Sensei," Nao would reply to her question of him understanding how to address her in training verses in public. He would furrow his brow at her next question, it was a legitimate question, but he wasn't sure he had the answer. What did he expect?

After a few moments of consideration he would finally speak, "you are one of the most powerful shinobi in the village, as the Hokage some would say you are the best this village has to offer. With the approaching Chuunin Exams, I hope to learn whatever I can from you so that I can better represent this village. To bring honor to both the village and our clan, but more than that I wish to become stronger, to become better each day than I was the day before and show that I am more than what others say I am." Nao would end his long-winded answer with a brief small smile before his face returned back to the blank expression he had before. This was by far the longest conversation he has had since his mother's passing, and without a doubt the most words he had ever spoken to any one person that wasn't her. Every word he spoke was true and held a small passion behind them, he truly did want to become stronger and show that he was more than what he had been told his whole life that he was.

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:15 pm

She planted her feet firmly on the ground in front of him and looked him over once more in an assessment manner. She placed her hand upon her chin in thought. She nodded her head as she listened to him talk. It was true that she was one of the more powerful people in the village and that the Chuunin exams were coming. "Very well, the first thing you need to do is loosen up a bit. No need to be so tense," she said playfully. The entire 'militaristic discipline' attitude that she exuded just now was all a ruse. She wasn't like that in a more casual and relaxed environment -- only when work needed to get done did she snap into that mode.

"But before I can really teach you anything, I need to know what all you know of the Hyuuga techniques. You can show me or tell me, that's fine. I just need to know what all I can teach you," she thought to herself and removed the hand from her chin and snapped her fingers. "There is an oldy, but goody, I can teach you," she said, bouncing around on the balls of her feet to loosen herself up. "Something I used quite a lot in my youth, actually," she said before the bouncing stopped and she stomped a foot upont he ground before a bright red aura appeared around her.

"I call this, 'Accretion'. Something subtle that I'm sure may help you. You are capable of improving on it. In order to do this, you are required to draw from your inner strength and the environment around you. Take your inner killing intent and manifest it into your chakra. " she said as she lets the technique quickly fade away.  
    Event Points:
    :: Nao = 4
    :: Airi = 2

Teaching Nao Airi's Custom Technique
    Accretion
    Spoiler:

• Total Gained: 110 (for me) | 135 (for Nao)
    • )

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

Nao
    Nao
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Nao Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:39 am

Nao would relax ever so slightly as Airi stated he needed to loosen up, but he was still on guard in case she tried to hit him again. As she asked about what of the clan techniques he knew, his face would fall slightly. It was only because as he thought of the techniques, they would bring memories of his mother with them. "I only really know the basics of Jūken, my mother was my teacher, she passed before she could show me the more advanced techniques." Nao would reply, though he realized that Airi likely needed more information than that as one person's basics wasn't necessarily the same as another person's. "I know of the Tenketsu Needle, Vacuum Palm, and Thirty-two Palm. Other than those I know the art and principles of Jūken itself, it was all my mother taught me growing up."

Nao would watch in listen as Airi would explain this oldy but goody that she spoke of, the sudden red glow around her causing his eyes to widen slightly. As she explained how the technique worked, Nao would wonder if he could even use such a technique. He had never killed anyone, never even wanted to, he started to wonder if he even had a killing intent. He would take a stance mimicking how Airi had been when she used it, focusing his chakra and trying his best to do as he had been instructed. His first attempt however would only fizzle a short red glow for less than a second, in haling a deep breath and clearing his mind he would try again. Digging down deep and pulling at his inner strength to bring it to the surface, this time the glow would last for a second before fizzling out. Failing once was bad enough, but twice. Nao could kick himself because of the embarrassment, gritting his teeth he doubled down and would try again. He wasn't a quitter, and he was going to push himself until he got it. The anger he felt about the failures would push him over the limit, allowing him to draw upon strength that even he did not know he had and on his third attempt he would finally succeed. The red glow of the technique enveloping his body, as he felt the muscle of his body begin to work overtime due to the chakra stimulation of the technique. Nao would look to Airi, hoping to see a look of approval that he had performed the technique before taking it for a small test spin and moving into the Jūken stance and performing some strikes. As he ended the technique and the stimulation subsided, Nao looked to Airi with a wide smile. "That was amazing, thank you Airi-Sensei." Nao stated, trying his best to contain his excitement.

Learning Accretion (C-Rank Custom) 486/200

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:46 pm

She listened to the techniques that he knew and nodded her head. Perfect, she knew exactly which clan technique to teach him. She snapped her fingers while he was attempting to learn the Accretion technique. Once he created the aura of chakra, she clapped her hands together. "Good, good, very good!" she said. "That technique will come in handy during the Chuunin exam. It's what is called an aura. Make good use of the aura with your taijutsu style at the same time. it'll be a tiny bit expensive for someone with a relatively shallow pool like yourself. But, I have an idea of what I can teach you at the level of Byakkugan that you have unlocked. And to learn this, you'll need to feel it with your body so stand still,"

She said as she walked forward towards him. She shifted into the Gentle Fist stance, her own special version of the Gentle Fist she called the 'Honed Gentle Fist'. She took a deep breath in and exhaled before running up to him and thrust her palm into his sternum before injecting a large amount of chakra into his body, causing him to be stunned. She took a step back and bounced a bit on the balls of her feet before settling down. After a few seconds, he would 'wake up' from the surge of chakra thrust into his body.

"That is a technique called the Palm Bottom. That will give you an opening to launch another attack and it's VERY useful for those who haven't trained their bodies. Now, your turn," she said as she dug her feet into the ground and placed her fists upon her hips, waiting for him to attempt to stun her. "When you do this, inject chakra at the point of impact. And try not to touch my boobs, okay?"
    Event Points:
    :: Nao = 5
    :: Airi = 3

Airi is teaching Nao a higher ranking technique: Palm Bottom -- via Sensei System
    312 words out of 200 required
    Nao would need to post 400 words to learn this technique.
    Spoiler:

• Total Gained: 140 (for me) | 170 (for Nao)

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

Nao
    Nao
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Nao Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:58 am

Nao would listen intently to his new sensei as she explained that in order for him to learn the next technique he was going to have to take a hit from her, preparing himself for a hit as he took on his own gentle fist stance and readied himself. Before he could even blink, Nao would see Airi seemingly like a blur of movement before she appeared directly in front of him. Receiving a strike that would send him hurling backwards a few feet from the momentum of the strike before landing on his back on the ground and he found himself unable to move, Nao looked up at the sky overhead with a blank, dazed look upon his face. He remembered his mother talking about the more advanced techniques, but she never showed them to him. He wasn't ready, she always told him. Had to learn to walk before he could run, she would tell him with a chuckle as he begged to be taught the more advanced techniques that the hyūga possessed. He now understood a little more as to why, he had a long way to go. His body was weak, and so too was his sight. This was the kind of stuff that his mother had believed that he wasn't ready for, but it was exactly what he was going to need if he was going to succeed in the Chuunin Exams.

It would only take a few seconds, but eventually he would find the feeling in his body return. His head still swimming from how fast Airi had moved, Nao would lift himself up off the ground. As he stood and dusted himself off, Airi would explain how the technique worked before telling him to try it on her. As she mentioned to try not touching her boobs, Nao would blush slightly. He had not thought about it, but now that she mentioned it, he wondered how he could manage it considering her chest size. Nao took on the gentle fist stance once more as he took in a deep breath, exhaling it Nao would run towards Airi. Thrusting his right arm forward, Nao would strike at Airi's midsection, just below her boobs. As he injected his chakra on the impact, Nao's face would fall slightly when his strike did not do the same thing to Airi that her's had done to him. Was it possible that he did it wrong, did he not inject enough chakra. He wasn't sure what the reason was, but he would move his hand back from her. "Did I do it wrong or something?" He would ask quizzically as he looked down at his palm in contemplation.

Learning Palm Bottom (B-Rank Taijutsu) 454/400

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:15 pm

Well, while he did avoid her breasts, she felt a bit of pain shoot through her body. Yes, he did the technique correctly, but she was also struck in the solarplexus. It was quite the sensitive spot on her. She stepped back and grimaced, placing a hand where he struck her. "No, you did it right. I just have a natural resistance to what you can do for now.. ughhh," she said, feeling a sharp pain shoot through her stomach and intestinal area. She rubbed it a bit and took a step back. "You actually did it quite effectively. But for now, I don't think there is much I can actually teach you with Hyuuga Techniques. I suppose I could teach you Heavenly Palm Rotation," she said, arching her back, still feeling a bit from that palm strike to her solarplexus.

"Okay, so you know about Tenketsu points, I assume? How you can open them or close them at will? Well, you should already know that we Hyuuga can open our own and close our own at will. The technique I'm going to teach you is a very powerful one -- a very powerful defensive technique. Use it to protect myself against a Bijuu. Because of course," she said, rolling her eyes at the Twins just spamming bijuu bombs within the village like idiots.

"So, in order to do this, you'll need to get a good spin and at the same time eject chakra out of all of your tenketsu points. You need to go fast. It'll cover your blindspot and also deflect attacks. Watch." she said before hunching over and started to spin, creating a shell of blue chakra around her, creating a dome that started to carve into the ground. It expanded, enough to make Nao want to move out of the way. Afterwards, she started to slow down, and with precision movement, adjusted her collar as it almost came undone due to the spinning.

She finished her spin and her hair was disheveled and she could be seen holding her chest. She tilted her head and fixed her kimono before taking a step back and performing a series of handseals. She raised a single hand into the air causing a bright glowing disc hovering over her hand. "Do it now. If you did it right, it'll deflect this technique. If you did it wrong, well, I guess I'll owe you a head or an arm or a leg," she said before she slowly released the 'destructo-disc' technique.    
    Event Points:
    :: Nao = 6
    :: Airi = 4

Using on Nao (reducing to C Rank damage)
    Spoiler:

Teaching to Nao: Heavenly Palm Rotation

• Total Gained: 170 (for me) | 205 (for Nao)

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

Nao
    Nao
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Nao Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:57 pm

Airi would explain that he had performed the technique correctly, she had just built up a resistance to such things, or at least of the level he could use. It made him wonder if he could manage to do the same, though he knew it would take a great deal of training for such a thing to be accomplished. Nao would nod as Airi asked if he understood how the Hyūga could manipulate their Tenketsu, it was one of the basic understandings of the gentle fist style as there were quite a few techniques that used such abilities. As she began to demonstrate the defensive technique, Nao remembered his mother using the same technique to defend against one of his attacks in their training. When he asked her to show it to him, he was given the same answer he was given when he asked about most of the clan techniques, that he was not yet ready for them.

Nao would jump back a few meters as he saw the rotation expanding slightly before slowly subsiding, as the spinning came to a stop Nao would watch as Airi took a step back and formed a series of hand seals before creating a large buzzsaw out of Raiton chakra above her head. She then told him to perform the rotation or else he would lose an arm, leg, or head, as she launched the disc at him. He wasn't sure if she was holding back or not, but considering he could lose a limb or his head, he found it doubtful. Without wasting time, Nao would copy what Airi had done earlier. Crouching slightly before releasing chakra from all of his Tenketsu as he began to spin to the right at a rapid pace, the disc would strike the dome of chakra before being forced by the momentum off to the right away from him.

As he came to a stop, he was much less graceful than what Airi had been. The rapid spinning causing him to be slightly dizzy, and he would wobble on his feet for a few seconds before steadying himself out. That was definitely something he would need to practice more, so that the dizziness would not affect him during the exams. Once he got his bearings again he would flash a wide smile at Airi, "a very effective defense. I will make sure to put it to good use in the exams, Airi-Sensei." Nao would state with a small bow in appreciation, his smile still on his face. She had stated earlier that there wasn't much more that she could teach him of the clan techniques, but that did not meant that their training was over. Nao would wait to see if there was anything else Airi wished to show him or if she would dismiss him for the day to practice more on what she had shown him.

Learning Heavenly Palm Rotation (C-Rank Taijutsu) 487/150

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:51 am

Watched on with baited breath as Nao had to either sink or swim. If he messed up, he'd probably lose his head or a limb or something important. But thankfully, he was a quick study and picked up on the Rotation technique real fast. She clapped her hands a bit with a big smile. She seemed delighted. "Wow! You're a quick study, Nao-kun. I'm actually really glad you learned that that fast. Otherwise I'd have had to administer some, uh, medicine," she said as a bead of sweat dripped down the side of her head. She looked upwards and scratched at her cheek nervously. She didn't have to learn this technique under fire, but she had a feeling that Nao was strong enough and that he can learn. She didn't really want to have a track record of maiming or killing members of her clan -- especially when she can avoid it. She was trying to think of something she could teach him. What techniques would someone like him.

A lightbulb went off in her head. "So, I have kind of a dirty handed technique I can teach you. I probably wouldn't use it in the Chuunin exams. I mean, you could, but ehhhh," she said turning away for a moment. She had a couple more techniques that she could teach him, and one is extremely underhanded and may make the Hyuuga look like assholes.  
    Event Points:
    :: Nao = 7
    :: Airi = 5

• Total Gained: 200 (for me) | 240 (for Nao)

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

Nao
    Nao
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Nao Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:38 pm

Nao would grin widely at the small praise he would receive from Airi about the rotation, though he wondered if he would have been able to pull it off as easily as he had if he had not feared losing a limb or worse. The thought had crossed his mind, would he had been successful if she had simply shown him the technique and then had him do it without the threat of being hit by another technique. Maybe that was the secret to learning, fear. If you are afraid of something happening, maybe you try harder to prevent that thing from happening. Though he was dizzy from the spinning, he knew that was not something that would happen every time. Once he got use to such movement it would be easier, but he had to wonder if he would have stopped the technique because of the dizziness if he had not been afraid of the danger Airi's technique provided.

As he stood awaiting her next instruction, Nao would furrow his brow as she spoke of a dirty handed technique. He wasn't sure what she meant, though he doubted it was a Hyūga technique as he had never seen a dirty handed maneuver among what he had seen the Hyūga perform. "I will do whatever it takes to win the exams, Airi-Sensei. Whether it's a dirty move or not does not concern me, if you have anything that you think would help me to win then please, please, please teach it to me." Nao pleaded as he waited instructions from Airi, it didn't matter to him if it was a dirty handed technique or a clean handed technique as long as he wouldn't get disqualified. He wasn't above grovelling if that's what it took to learn something that could help him win, and if needed he would drop to his knees to beg.

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:57 pm

Her eyes shifted a bit when Nao said he would do anything to win. She cleared her throat and ran a hand through her carmine red hair. "Well, if you insist. This was actually one of my very first techniques that I created. I guess you can say it's a bit childish, but it can be considered quite effective in the right circumstance," she said, her eyes still shifting a bit -- a bit nervous. She curled her finger to him to follow her to the nearest training dummy. Upon reaching the training dummy, she cleared her throat.

"This will probably be the last technique I teach you for the day as I still have to do a few things. Meetings to attend and other nonsensical beauracracy; boring stuff that you really don't need to worry about. She cleared her throat and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath, making this as dramatic as she could. After taking in another breath, she quickly opened her eyes and delivered a swift kick to the training dummy's groin.

"Yeah, not really glamorous but it is quite effective. I'm sure you could probably come up with something a bit more advanced to fit your taste," she said, a tugging on her lips showing her displeasure of just merely showing such a dirty technique.  
    Event Points:
    :: Nao = 8
    :: Airi = 6

Teaching C Rank Technique: End of a Lineage
    Spoiler:

• Total Gained: 230 (for me) | 275 (for Nao)

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

Nao
    Nao
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Nao Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:54 am

A wide grin would appear on Nao's face as his pleading worked and Airi agreed to show him the technique she had been talking about. Following her over to the dummy, Nao would nod trying to hide the disappointment as she stated this was to be the last technique she was going to show him today. He understood that she was a busy woman, after all she was the Hokage. The fact that she had helped him as much as she already had was more than enough in his opinion, he would watch with bated breath as Airi took a dramatic pause in front of the training dummy. As he watched her through his byakugan, he noticed the build up of chakra in her leg. As she delivered the kick to the dummy a slight yelp would escape his lips, though he would quickly try to hide it with a nervous laugh. He saw now why she said it was a dirty handed technique, he wasn't sure if he would be able to use the technique on someone, even in the exams. Just the thought of it put a shiver down his spine, he even felt sorry for the inanimate dummy. Trying to calm his inner voice, Nao would clear his throat. "Yes, well I see what you mean now," he said as he took a step up to the dummy. Nao would pop his neck by tilting his head side to side, before repeating the process that Airi had just done and delivering a powerful kick to the dummy's groin. Looking down slightly as though he somehow soiled the training session by asking her to show him such a technique, Nao would clear his throat again as he held his head up to look at her. "Thank you for what you have shown me, Airi-Sensei. I will let you get back to what you need to do, I hope we can train again on another day." Nao would state with a small bow before turning to leave, thanks to Airi he had a few new tricks that he would be able to use in the exams. Maybe one that he would never use, but it was better to learn everything he could that could provide him with an edge if he was going to win the exams.

Exit thread

Learned End of a Lineage (C-Rank Custom) 390/200

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:25 pm

Airi laughed nervously as her eyes darted from side-to-side, still a bit embarassed at having shown him that. Of all of the techniques she knew to teach him, that was the one she taught him. Oh well. She simply waved a bit and let out a small sigh, slouching her shoulders. "Until next time, I guess," she said as he took off. She rolled her neck a bit and rolled her shoulders, stretching the muscles there. "I could really use a bath," she said as she started to make her own way out of the training grounds.
    ==TOPIC LEFT==

• This Post: Nao: 35 | Me: 30
    • Total Gained: Nao - 310 | Me - 260
    • Event Points: Nao - 9 / Airi - 7

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:19 am