Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

+2
Sora Inazuma
Shimiko Chinoike
6 posters

Shimiko's Forge

Nariko
    Nariko

Shimiko's Forge - Page 2 Empty Re: Shimiko's Forge

Post by Nariko Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:00 pm

She smiled at the girl as she saw her. Shimiko was fairly self motivated, and she always enjoyed talking to the young girl. She had every right to not be a happy girl, considering her losses in her life, but she didn't let them keep her down, and that was something inspiring to see.

Still, she gave a slight grimace at the amount she was given. "I mean, I expected it to be fairly expensive, but hearing that amount never really gets easy." she laughed briefly before nodding. "Sure, I think 135 thousand is an agreeable amount. Give me a few minutes."

Concentrating for a moment on her chakra, Nariko gathered up her a large amount of Raiton energy and surged it through her, a small aura around her. Turning around and exiting the building, she took a leap and disappeared in what could be perceived as an instant to the young Chinoike.

The world was a blur around her, but she ran from rooftop to rooftop at the high speeds allotted her by the 2nd version of LRA, moving towards the bank where she kept her Ryo stashed. She had some Ryo on her, but that was a lot to just carry around. Luckily though, she was able to move incredibly fast, and covered the distance in almost no real time. As she pulled out 135k from her account, she zoomed back towards Shimiko's house, using the rooftop to rooftop travel again.

Pulling up to her doorway again, Nariko slid to a halt, kicking up a cloud of dirt and dust down the road, deactivating the LRA and walking into the forge again. Some of the civilians walking were rightfully annoyed by the sudden smoke cloud, but would have no idea she was the one who had caused it, as there was no way they could have seen her move that fast.

Handing Shimiko the sack of cash, Nariko added with a smile, "I'm trying to build up the village funds right now, so I'll just give you some of my money."

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:51 pm

Shimiko was thrilled that her Raikage agreed to give her the sum of money and she expressed it with a "Thank you! Thank you! Ryuko and Natsuru are going to love their new weapons, I just know they will!". The girl was giddy with excitement as Nariko said she would get the funds. What happened next however totally surprised her. Nariko used the LRA to take off at high speeds, disappearing in the blink of an eye. Eh?! Shimiko thought as her Raikage appeared to have teleported from her field of vision. The crafter tilted her head and raised an eyebrow wondering what was up. "Is she really that fast?!" Shimiko asked out loud. It made sense that Nariko was a force to be reckoned with when she had to be. The woman had taken over the mantle of Raikage from none other than Seigi Chinoike. Doubtless she would have to have a significant amount of skill to hold her own against the best of the best. Nariko reappeared in a flash of dust and handed the sack of cash to Shimiko. The girl stared in awe for a few seconds and accepted the sack. She noticed that Nariko had powered up just moments before taking off, it was as if she  had used Raiton to perform the technique.

"Thanks Raikage-sensei....what was that technique you used? Was that Lightning Release? Are you naturally that fast? Can you teach me how to do that?" the barrage of questions came in a fury. Even while the girl held the 135K of Ryo she was already thinking out how Nariko could teach her that move.

Post by Nariko Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:22 pm

She laughed at the barrage of questions, just waiting for her to quiet down before she responded. "Yes, that was a Lightning Release technique. It's one of our nation's exclusive techniques, reserved for those truly deserving of it. The scroll calls it Lightning Raiton Armor, or Lightning Release Chakra Mode. I can get as fast as that through other techniques, but it's easier just to use that. The main issue is that it is quite a drain on Chakra, so without extensive reserves, it can be a danger in the second level."

Stopping as if thinking, she took only a moment before continuing. "I can teach you it, but not now. Maybe when you increase your chakra reserves. As I said, it's very draining."

It was true. Even for her, who boasted an immense amount of chakra, she couldn't maintain it for long in combat.

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:28 pm

The technique was called Lightning Release Armor or Lightning Release Chakra Mode. It was a magnificent technique and it sounded like something that her brother would use. Shimiko had to increase her own reserves before she could learn it though and she nodded in understanding. "Okay sensei, I hope one day I'll be worthy enough to learn it. I really appreciate your help with everything." Shimiko knew that running marathons was a good way to increase one's reserves perhaps she'd try that out. Shimiko put that on her long term to-do list and re-focused on what was was important in the here and now. She set the money aside made a handseal and created a clone. The clone took the money and went to the marketplace to buy all the necessary materials for what she needed. Shimiko bowed once more and then went back to working on her Senshichi Needles.

Clone exit with money to marketplace.

Post by Nariko Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:09 am

Nariko waved off Shimiko's words. "I'm sure you will. I think you'll make a great Raikage one day if that's what you want. I think your brother would be proud of the work you've been doing and the effort you've put into training as well. You're a fine shinobi."

Turning to leave, she stopped, thinking for a moment, before turning back around. "I'll see about making a more chakra efficient version of it. It won't be as fast, or strong, but it'll still be useful." she offered. It would be a good training tool for those wishing to learn the actual technique, to get them used to the drain of LRA, while still being useful without it.

Or it would be useful for her to have anyhow, as she didn't always want to access either of the versions of it, but still wanted to be a bit stronger than her base abilities. But with that, assuming Shimiko didn't pull her back into conversation, she'd leave, addressing whatever the girl said in her usual kind manner if it required a response.

-exit-

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:25 pm

Shimiko blushed at Nariko's words. She couldn't believe what she was hearing! Nariko actually told her that she would make a great Raikage and that her brother would be proud. The thought made her smile and she thanked Nariko for her kind words along with her promise to make a version of Lightning Release Armour that would work for her. When Nariko left she wondered what plans the Raikage had for her. She had communicated to her before that she was not interested in the role long term and it was possible she had become her sensei in order to groom her for the position.It was not the first time she had been encouraged to follow in her brother's footsteps. She liked the idea but was reluctant on the grounds that it would keep her away from the kind of action that made her want to be a ninja in the first place. Shimiko sighed and realized that was a long way off anyways. She was still just a genin and she had a lot of work to do before she was ready to act as a Kage.

The girl finished up on her needles and set the aside. By now her clone had come back with the materials necessary to start construction of her own personal weapon. Shimiko began crafting the Kālīkoroshimasu.

[Shimiko has finished crafting the Senshichi Needles. She is now working on crafting Kālīkoroshimasu which will take 7 days.]

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:29 pm

Fliers around the village detailing a search for a seal expert to meet at a forge. Shimiko’s forge to be precise. Morikawa was just on his way to purchase some supplies anyways, and even though it is in the resident district a little detour couldn’t hurt. Standing in front of the building is the colorful long hair jounin as he could feel the heat washing over him. Being the polite one, Morikawa made sure to knock on the door rather loudly to make sure Shimiko could hear him in case she’s working on something. From there Morikawa would wait as his eyes glanced around the streets. Then looking up at the sky the jounin finds some dark clouds gliding low at the horizon.
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:01 pm

Shimiko stopped working on her item when she heard a rather loud knock on the door. The kunoichi ceased working on her weapon and headed to the door hoping that it was a Fuuninjutsu expert that could help her with her weapon. She opened the door and was greeted by a Jounin with multi-colored hair. She smiled pleasantly and introduced herself.

"Hello my name is Shimiko Chinoike and I'm the resident weapons crafter of the village. Are you here because of my fliers on sealing or because you have a request?" she asked sweetly.

She hoped that it was the former although she wouldn't mind the latter.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:31 pm

The jounin didn't need to wait for long as a mechanical click from the knob turning is heard. Opening the door is a young kunoichi with blonde hair and accompanying her is the wave of intense heat coming from the glowing hearth. He can just imagine how often she needs to take breaks to hydrate herself as even the most resilient can get dehydrated. Sweetly smiling at him with a strong innocent aura around herself, the genin introduced herself and followed up with a question. The thought of having a weapon requested from him is something that Morikawa had considered before.

“Perhaps for another time, but yes i'm here because of the fliers i've seen around the city. I am Morikawa Mikiri, and i happen to be a fuuinjutsu expert.” The jounin paused as he mentally ran through whatever seals that could would need assistance. Perhaps she wishes to seal something into a scroll? It was a basic enclosing technique that even fresh genin can do. In the end Mori will present a smile before his smoky voice speaks once again.

“What is it that you wish to seal?”
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:05 am

Shimiko's eyes lit up when she realized that the man standing in front of her was the answer to her prayers. She ran her hair past her bangs and smiled gleefully. "Wonderful! Come in! Come in!" she gestured and allowed him into forge. She showed him her weapon: Kālīkoroshimasu, a senbon shooter and melody arm combination device that was about the size of an elbow length glove. The weapon lay on the table alongside 50,000 Senshichi Needles. Shimiko was careful in days and hours prior to use her Ketsryugan to manipulate iron rich liquid to fill each of the many needles, replenishing her blood that she used to make the iron rich liquid via the vast acting clotting and healing technique that Chinoike afforded. The fact that this was done of the course of a few days prior insured she wasn't too tired or pale or in any serious danger. She had split the 50,000 needles into two piles.

"So I'm making this custom senbon shooter and it came to my attention that there is a seal called Lightning Blade Flash Creation which you can use to automatically summon weapons to you. I wanted you to make two of those seals in these locations here and here and then seal 100 Senshichi Needles into them" she pointed to two places on the weapon. She was essentially asking for his help to apply two LBCF seals and then to seal 100 of her blood filled needles into those seals. From there she could unseal them at her leisure.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:34 am

The way her eyes shine as Shimiko beamed upon his response is something Morikawa is not used to. While yes he’s trained shinobi in the past and taught classes in the Academy if the need was to arise. The children was always so cheerful and full of laughter until he walks into the room. It wasn’t anything Morikawa was doing on purpose, but he suppose professors with high intellect can be quite intimidating. Shimiko allowed Morikawa to step into her forge and for once the jounin got a good look around the place.

It was well kept as the tools were placed neatly on the racks except for the tools that Shimiko was just using. Morikawa followed the young one towards a particular mechanism. One that the jounin recognized to be similar to a senbon launcher only this one appears to be heavily modified. Not to the mention the sheer amount of senbons placed into two piles. The question that weighed on his mind is why go through the effort of making so many needles? After all in the medical field senbon are used for acupuncture to relieve stress in the body, and in the correct hands senbon can be used as a combat tool. The trick is that the needles hold a very low lethal rate, but they’re best used with poison.

Morikawa processes these thoughts as he was listening to what Shimiko was requesting, and to be frank he’s not really surprised that she heard about that seal. Hearing about it and performing the seal is two different things which is what young Shimiko seems to understand. Essentially she wants 2 seals storing up to a hundred each of the needles she crafted onto the launcher in specific location.

“I’ve heard of it, i think i got the formula somewhere…” The jounin searches his coat pocket until he feels a familiar book. Bringing out the thin journal that was quite small, and when he opens it the jounin flips through several pages. Each page was filled with writing in micro size and drawings of certain sealing formulas. Morikawa finds the seal that he was looking for and took a minute to read what he wrote.

“Interesting.” Morikawa began doing the task of carefully gathering a hundred of Shimiko’s senbon near the mechanism. Once he got the amount Morikawa started to quickly mold his chakra before placing a hand on the weapon where Shimiko wanted one of the seals to be located. From the palm of his hand produces a chakra ink as it webs along the launcher’s surface, and with many audible pops the one hundred needles were sealed inside of Shimiko’s weapon. Seeing as how it worked, Morikawa repeated the process at the other spot on her weapon. Both times when the seal absorbed the needles it finished with a kanji in place of it.

Once the second seal was done Morikawa lifted his hand and stowed away his book back into the coat pocket. “There we go. Is there anything else you need?”

Tech Learned:

Used 2 LFBC -6 Stamina
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:56 am

Shimiko watched with glee as the weapons were sealed inside the weapon. She clasped her hands together in awe in happiness as Morikawa did as he was instructed. The process made her a bit interested in sealing herself from a technical standpoint but for now she was fully content to let Morikawa do all the work. The teenage girl answered his question in the negative: "No that will be all! Thank you so so so so much!" she said before shooing him out of the door as politely as possible. She needed to play and practice with her new toy.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton, Chemistry, Kenjutsu, Ijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: 494,950

Post by Sakata Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:56 am

The young Jounin casually strolls down the sidewalk at a casual pace, his brown gaze shifting about in pursuit of the place that he was looking for. He'd spent about seven minutes or something around that since he entered, and after the long search it seemed he'd finally found the place he was looking for. The black-haired Kishima strolls on towards it, hands in the pockets of the baggy, white khakis he's wearing, matched by shoes of the same pearly color. A black shirt with numerous lightning bolts are illustrated in a fancy mannerism, shown partially by the open, army green plaid hoodie he's opted to wear without the hood on.

It was an odd choice of fashion, even for him, but he'd just kind of threw the whole thing on altogether. Anyone who asked him would get that very answer anyways. His hair was done up in a messy bun, with his bangs framing his face as per usual. With a brief knock and a push on the door, Sakata heads on in. He announces his entrance at a mild volume, too, a single hand out of his pocket at that point.

"Yo!" He calls out casually, giving a look see about the vicinity.

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:05 pm

"Sakata!" Shimiko cried out in excitement as she ran towards him. The girl picked up speed as she traversed the space between her forge area and the doorway that Sakata walked into. At the apex of her sprint she jumped on to him with full force, wrapping her legs around his waist and clinging to him with a fanatical strength. Shimiko planted a series of quick kisses on his chest and face as she lets her light weight settle against his body. She ended the maneuver with an extra tight hug and jumped off him. She blushed assuming her actions make contact but she didn't turn away. They had only just become a couple and Shimiko noticed how reserved he was in public. He had hardly changed the way he interacted with her and that only made her more manic with excitement when she saw him. A part of her was frustrated by the cool way he acted and his refusal to shower her with the attention and affection she felt she deserved as his girlfriend. Shimko had gotten it into her head that boyfriends were supposed to treat their girlfriends like princesses and Sakata seemed content with treating her the same as ever. On the other hand she did appreciate the way he carried himself, it was one of the things that drew her to him and it gave her a challenge to work around. She noticed that he was pretty receptive and responsive to aggressive affection from her and so she decided to try her hand at it in private with the eventual intention of tastefully escalating in public if he was alright with it.

The girl grabbed a sack of ryo, a notebook of instructions, and a cannister of her own blood and handed them to him. Shimiko smiled broadly as she spoke in a hurried and excited fashion.

"Okay Sakata so I have everything I think you'll need to make the Garnet Steel and Polymer X. That's the recipe given to me by the clan's resident chemist, some of my blood, and the funds to pay for it all" The Chinoike Clan chemist was very busy and while most Chinoike would jump at the chance to do her a favor (and be owed one in return) he was more obsessed with tackling more difficult and complex projects. Luckily she had her own chemist that she could rely on. While most girls were squeamish about blood, Shimiko thought nothing of it and being a man of science she didn't think Sakata would care that he was holding a canister of her blood. Shimiko then began to lock everything up and comically push him out of her forge so he could get started on making the material so she could use it to equip her comrades with weapons.

"Please hurry and make the stuff Sakata-kun! Ryuko and Natsuru need their weapons. I'm counting on you to make this surprise a success." Shimiko would arm herself with her newly created Kālīkoroshimasu and plant a final kiss on his cheek before skipping out.

Exit

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton, Chemistry, Kenjutsu, Ijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: 494,950

Post by Sakata Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:49 am

Sakata peers at the female as she lunges toward him, finding himself embraced endearingly by the blonde. He responds with a gradual coiling of his arms around her frame, before pressing his lips to her forehead at the end of her series. After a brief squeeze, the black-haired male lets go, allowing her to go ahead and retrieve the things that he needed, between the money, the instructions and so forth. Naturally, he wasn't that phased by the container of blood now within her grasp, and simply tucks it away with the rest of the things. "Got it. I'll get it to you in a few." He chimes nonchalantly in response, before flashing a lax grin.

He makes way for the door, encouragingly pushed by the Chinoike on his way out. With a slip of his hands into either pockets, the Kishima heads from where he came, to go ahead and start studying what had been given to him. Afterall, he'd need to look it over a bit before he had an idea of what to do in regards to making either of the productions that she wanted.

(exit)

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm
    Class: S
    Ryo: ~

Post by KhaixRozary Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:20 pm

Cloud Boy Wonder streamed through the market place towards the residential quarters, where he found the forge of a local crafter by the name of Shimiko. She had prior fame within the village for her crafts, and heard her name through the bough of silence through the abyss of the phage. Yün had the space to prepare his next idea into manifestation, in which he required a medium to channel his abilities. He knew no on better in the community of crafts, other than Ryuko, whom he like call upon for such a request. As he made it to thr forge steps, he entered, calling amongst the corridor and area. 'Is Lady Shimiko in? I inquire a few mediums of creation and could really utilize your skill in crafting weapons.' he said sonically, in enough gallance the forge would ring.

Shimiko's Forge - Page 2 Kumoga10

Opening of the Whylds, the unsealing of the Clouds...:

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:16 pm

An young lady walked out from the forge and greeted Boy Kid Cloud. The lady wasn't Shimiko but rather a raven haired woman wearing a business suit. Various movers were in the process of packing up materials and belongings from this location and transferring them to Shimiko's new store which was due to finish construction soon. The lady smiled at the lad and told him upfront:

"Lady Shimiko is closing down this forge and has moved her operations to her new store. If you'd like a request you'll have to see her there"

Of course this forge still had sentimental value to her and so while most of her supplies and goods would be moved to a new location she'd still retain enough necessary tools to work her if she absolutely needed to. For now though Boy Kid Cloud would be ushered out of the forge and directed to see Shimiko at her new store.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Nin, Fuin -- Earth
    Class: D
    Ryo:

Post by Ulfric Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:48 pm

Shimiko's Forge - Page 2 Akari_11

Walking through the streets handing out flyers like candy, the demoness in human disguise looked rather classy compared to the basic clothes she generally wore. Black vest over a white blouse and a tailored dress. White long hair draped loosely over her back, scarlet eyes long since having lost their childlike innocence due to events unknown. Despite her 15 year old age, she seemed to hold a maturity surpassing her age, her business savvy appearance only disrupted by the cigarette in her mouth and the sassy attitude she wasn't able to hide all that well.

Seeing a few more people standing at the forge, Akari walked over with determination. Taking a last pull from her cigarette and blowing away the smoke as she flicked away the ended stick, she waved at them with the flyers of Ayano's Cafe.

"Good day, ladies and gents. I'd say hard working people like you only deserve the best cuisine, so why not have a flyer for the new Cafe opening its doors?", her raspy voice suggested as she handed over a flyer to each of them. "Good deals in celebration, don't miss out now."

The two of them were rather familiar. She remembered having shared a training with one of them and somewhat vaguely recalled a meeting in the slums of Kabukicho with the other. It was a good thing to find them at this forge, imprinting the location and services in her mind for a future references. However, she had still plenty of flyers to share and as such didn't linger for too long. After she had given a flyer to each, she winked suggestively and moved on the next few people she spotted.

"See you there~ "

[EXIT], moving to: [x]

Devil's Eye: Active
    Human Guise: Active

"The Land itself shall become my weapon."
    The Cartographer:
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm
    Class: S
    Ryo: ~

Post by KhaixRozary Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:10 pm

The Cloudian Wonder was greeted with a teenage girl, yet was immediately untuned by the smell of cigarettes and sulfer. She was a wierd smelling individual, and Yün had no interest in food. He humbly declined by shaking his head left and right, lifting his hand to half the suggestion before leaving and streaming in a emanant boom of thunder and day of light streams up the residential quarters, seeking the new shop of Shimiko.

{ EXIT }

Shimiko's Forge - Page 2 Kumoga10

Opening of the Whylds, the unsealing of the Clouds...:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:14 pm