Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

The Stag towers true forge

Okane
    Okane

The Stag towers true forge Empty The Stag towers true forge

Post by Okane Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:42 pm

Okane would have locked himself in the shop for the night. Alone with the true forge he would turn on a record connected to some speakers. He would set the record to play some orchestral music with some fairly epic rises in tempo. He would set about piecing together the newest weapon he had created. With the Laboratory cooking nearby. Okane would quietly hum to the music as he set about his works. Three items being crafted all at once. First he would collect the materials for his dragoon batteries. For nine of them he would spend 148,500 ryo. Purchasing 5 transducers and 5 meters of copper wire for another 13,000. Next would be the ebony with 2 units turned into  one unit turned into 6 units of midnight ore in the lab for 116,000. Finally A purchase of 5 units of meteor metal for 262,500 and one unit of leather for 200. And then 50,000 ryo in the lab for 6 units of dune glass. Finally 300,000 For the chemical ingredients of the infernal perfect implant drug.

In total spending 890,200 ryo for the following.
    9 Dragoon batteries
    5 Transducers
    5 meters of copper wire
    6 units of midnight ore
    5 units of meteor metal
    1 unit of leather
    6 units of dune glass
    1 unit of ebony

He would set about making three X rank items in conjunction. First was the infernal perfect implant drug. Followed by the  Bijuu Protection Energy Field Generator. Finally Finishing the Pillars of authority. The Bijuu Protection energy field generator would be sent via courier to Kiyoshi. The other two Okane would have stored in a scroll on his person.

After he would set about making some gear for Hisha for the next 17 days. Using a unit of ebony Forging a imperial kunai wrist launcher for the next 3 days. The ten bunker buster kunai for the next 7 days after that. And finally the soul or Hermes for the next 7. 

Forged X ranks:

17 days of Hisha craft:

Materials left:

Renown: 4600
    Ryo: 2,064,100
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3005-tomi-okane
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kugutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Enjinia | Kagaku | Kajiya | Nyūsatsu | Ijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: More than You

The Stag towers true forge Empty Re: The Stag towers true forge

Post by Kiyoshi Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:01 pm

Kiyoshi would arrive within the true forge with Zamasu in tow, it was nearing time for Kiyoshi to return to Konohagakure but there were still a few matters to finish up. The first of which was picking up the mastercraft item he had purchased for Konohagakure, he would need to take it with him with news of his rounding success with his missions. Moving to where Okane was, Kiyoshi would not speak, silently watching the man as he worked. Once Okane noticed him, he was sure that the man would know why he was there and give him the item that he came for.

Picking up:

Experience: 3580/8720
    Renown: 15500
    Stats: 
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D -> A (Puppet Armor)
    • Stamina: S -> S++ (Jade Pendant)
    • Speed: E -> C (Puppet Armor)
    • Coordination: S -> S++ (Puppet Master Gloves)
    • Intelligence: S -> S+ (Lifestyle)
    • Perception: B
    Okane
    Okane

Post by Okane Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:51 pm

Okane would move about the shop. The metal was set to cool and had truly begun to take its shape for most of it. He even moved onto utilizing something he had learned from Kiyoshi to start work on the version two night vision contacts...or the eyes of Horus as he called them. He liked using the names of gods for his higher tier crafts. Still he wouldn't miss someone entering his shop. He had been shifting about the complex mechanisms of his crafts at the time with miniature tools for the fine details when his emerald eyes shifted up a moment. However he would take another minute of making fine tuned adjustments before setting the tool down and smiling. He enjoyed his crafts more than he enjoyed the wealth they brought but he could only do all the crafts he wanted with the wealth he had. Still he would nod to Kiyoshi before reaching to his side and collecting what appeared to be a mechanical box with an impressive assortment of engineering even from the look of the outside. Perhaps to the trained eye it was easily distinguished as an advanced frequency product. Still Okane would set it between them with a grin. 

"I have created a device I must admit I have some difficulty giving away. The age of fearing Bijuu and other such creatures is finally nearing an end. Through research and dedication I have discovered that there is a frequency that only creatures like them can hear. With this box that frequency can cover an entire city. By flipping this switch and turning it on Bijuu will flee and even Jinchurikee will not be able to use their power. It's exciting my friend. I have reached a level where even Bijuu cannot withstand my will."

Setting eyes of Horus to craft for an additional seven days

Stats:

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3005-tomi-okane
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kugutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Enjinia | Kagaku | Kajiya | Nyūsatsu | Ijutsu

Post by Kiyoshi Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:15 pm

Kiyoshi would look over the device placed before him, studying it as Okane spoke. It was a truly amazing device, and should it function as he said, it would prove to be a vital tool of defense for the village. Of course, Kiyoshi had no reason to think that it would not work, he was more than confident in Okane's skill. It was more of a matter of getting it in the correct position within the village to ensure that the field would cover the entire village, it would be important to get this back to the village so that it could be in place as soon as possible.

"I must say, this is impressive work." Kiyoshi started as he took out a large scroll, sealing the device away before putting the scroll back in his pouch. "I am sure the Hokage will be pleased with this work, I will be departing soon to return to Konoha with my full report to him as well as speak with him about the future of a stag tower within the village. My business within Kiri has come to a close, and the sooner I finish work in Konoha the sooner I can move on to the future of the company. Is there anything you need while I am still around?"

Stats: 
    Okane
    Okane

Post by Okane Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:04 pm

Okane would listen as he stood with the other man. His work being looked over by another impressive craftsman. Kiyoshi did not look upon it with the wonder he had hoped for really. He supposed he knew Kiyoshi better than to expect a highly emotional outburst. Still it would have been nice to see some level of shock over his creation. However he also knew of the level Kiyoshi himself had reached. The man had proven he had reached a tier equal to his own. Okane was not blind to his progress and he supposed this was simply par the course for them now. His other creations being shaped nearby were hardly idle hobby work but these crafts were special. Still the other X ranks he had intentions to either use or sell. The drug and the cannons were now both in his possession. He was even tempted to utilize them both himself. However he had no idea, much as Ryuko had the issue with, of where to find one of use to him. Still the question would be poised to him and Okane would grin to the young man. 

"Suna is mine now. We will be moving the Emporium there shortly. The shortest route is through Konoha. Please make the arrangements that some Konoha nin doesn't try to shoot it down. Oh and I already have a creations to improve the food and water availability for the new village. I would like you to come up with another way to improve life in general there. My reclaimed home will be an Oasis in the desert." 

Stats:

Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Kiyoshi Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:10 am

Kiyoshi's mind would race with different ideas when Okane asked him to come up with a way to help improve life in the desert. He would think on it during his journey home, something that would keep his mind occupied during the long trip. He was sure that the Hokage would agree to the tower as well as the safe passage of the emporium through the lands, considering the man wanted a partnership with the emporium. However, he had been away from Konohagakure for a long time now and it has been a while since he had heard word from them other than the Hokage's request for armor made for the Anbu. He was curious as to what changes he would find when he returned home, making a mental note to send word to Oda of their impending travel. "I will leave you to your work," Kiyoshi would state with a short bow to Okane before making his leave of the forge and the tower as he prepared for his travel.

{Exit thread}

Stats: 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:42 am