Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Project: Firewatch (Flashback)

Takeo
    Takeo

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Suiton, Fuuton, Hyouton, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu & Sensory
    Class: A
    Ryo: 401,850

Project: Firewatch (Flashback) Empty Project: Firewatch (Flashback)

Post by Takeo Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:45 pm

Takeo slowly approaches the main government building within Kirigakure, gloved hands swaying slightly at his sides as he peers ahead of him with his hazel gaze. As per usual, his hair is rather untidy, spiking up in its natural appearance, but what seems to draw more attention is his apparel. To go along with the black gloves he has on, the male is dressed in a fully black suit with accentuating dress shoes, and a white dress shirt beneath the buttoned-up coat. A simple, black tie is tucked in beneath the piece of apparel, neatly done with his folded collar.

Once he's climbed the brief staircase leading to the building he enters it in the same casual stride, coming to a stop at the receptionist's desk to inform her of his appointment. After waiting a few minutes, the male's allowed clearance at last, and thus he approaches the double doors leading beyond the entrance of the building, knocking briefly before heading on in. Takeo mostly spends his time pondering how the meeting will go, and whether he'll be succeed in getting his plan on its feet.

'Honesty's the best thing to go with, even if it might not be something that garners their interest. And if it does, maybe it can become a valuable asset to both myself and the village. It'd be nice to lead something like that.' The brunette muses to himself as he steps on into the office, the tapping of his dress shoes coming to a halt as he goes idle. With a polite bow, the male waits to be addressed.

Updates | App
    Stats:
    Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

Project: Firewatch (Flashback) Empty Re: Project: Firewatch (Flashback)

Post by Kim Chang-Min Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:57 am

Konami sat in the Mizukage's chair with her sister Toonami stood right next to her. One of their Jounin had requested a meeting and had marked it of significant importance. The blonde steepeled her hands and waited for him to arrive. The bluette chewed her lip in anticipation and scratched her arm occasionally. She was tweaking after having taken a few hits of crystal meth but was managing to restrain herself with Konami called her in to attend. The Twins looked at Takeo and his briefcase but it was Toonami to break the ice in a jarring an snappy manner.

"Cut the shit and get to the point, I got stuff to do!" she cut in in a shaky voice.

Konami nodded in agreement and said nothing. She wasn't particularly in the mood for pleasantries and flatteries.
    Takeo
    Takeo

Character File

Post by Takeo Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:57 pm

Takeo squints from his bowing position, as Toonami is the one to speak first. And naturally, it seems Konami encourages it. '... Great. She's here too.' The Yuki muses, elevating himself at last. At least he didn't have to waste time kissing ass.

"Sure. I'm here to establish an organization consisting of top-of-the-line shinobi from Kirigakure and other villages to serve as a group of mercenaries. To take care of the village's problems and allied village's problems if they request aid, while supporting and protecting Kirigakure from the forefront of Mizu no Kuni as the central goal, as I'll be the leader presiding over it." The brunette remarks, peering at mostly Konami instead of Toonami. He could just tell that she'd probably chime in if there was anything that rubbed her wrong, but it was mostly the Sandaime's words or opinion that he wanted to heed.

"I don't want money to get it started, either. I already have my own to get a base of operations situated, among other necessities. But I'd need to outsource to get those things built. So I need the green light to travel for the purpose of recruitment and potentially finding someone to aid me in just that." The brunette remarks, wondering what they'd have to say about it. It'd probably be shot right the fuck down or contemplated, judging by their disposition.

Being here trying to situate this with them reminded him of his gambling days.

Updates | App
    Stats:
    Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu

Post by Kim Chang-Min Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:35 pm

Toonami and Konami listened to Takeo's pitch and weighed the options. After he was done finished, they turned towards one another and gave each other a look before turning back to the boy. Konami went first:

"Its an interesting idea and given the complex and hostile geopolitical climate such an organization would be immensely useful but-"

"I want it to answer to me!" Toonami shouted out in a tweaked out fit.

"Our concern is that allowing an paramilitary organization broad leeway to operate inside and outside the village under your direct control would threaten the balance of power within this village. Specifically between the office of the Mizukage and the Kirigakure Transition Council. This village has a nasty history of betrayal and subterfuge and we don't feel comfortable giving you full control over this organization and so-"

"Gimme the reins on that shit!"

"We would feel more comfortable if you made it so that the sitting Mizukage was the leader of the organization and able to take command of its shinobi at a moment's notice. We will leave the day to day affairs in your care but ultimately the power to take decisive control of these mercenaries must rest in this seat and this seat alone."

"Unless your planning some sly takeover shit and we bop you right here and now!"

"Toonami...." Konami cut in and her sister claimmed up and went back to fidgeting. "If you agree to that specific term then you have our blessing to start this organization and to travel and recruit as you see fit. We trust that you will only seek the assistance of those whom you can insure will not pose a threat to this village. I must add as a caveat that given recent intelligence if you choose to operate in the Lightning Country you must take special care. We are not openly hostile to each other but certain missions and intrigues might have increased tensions between us and them. Report to us regularly and keep your wits about you. Is this satisfactory?"

Konami's ethos was calm and in control while her sister scratched her arm and cast nervous glances around the room.
    Takeo
    Takeo

Character File

Post by Takeo Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:21 pm

The brown-haired male listens in silence as Konami offers a response, not getting his hopes up until she was finished. Toonami's brief interruption offers insight to the one flaw that her twin goes more in-depth with, elaborating on the singular concern she had--him leading it. He resists the urge to wrinkle his nose---primarily because having to answer to someone else could probably delay his own work or go against his sense of morality, but he understood it at the same time.

It wasn't surprising that this was the outcome, either, considering a certain someone was notorious for the very concern that they had in giving him in the reins; betrayal. He hides his disappointment and opts to provide a curt nod of his head, peering at the pair. "I don't intend to be another Nikuyo and disrupt the village's power balance, but I understand where you're coming from. That's fine by me." He pauses.

'For the time being, at least. I don't know your motives well enough to be safe with leaving my organization in your hands.' He thinks to himself. She seemed trustworthy, but her sister was a whole different case.

"The only issue with that is there's no guarantee shinobi playing a part in the organization but not the village would do the same. As long as they assume they have to answer to me they may be more cooperative, as someone who they can't just regard as 'that Kage from another village'. And solving an issue like that by just kicking them out isn't going to benefit the organization. It needs as many members as it can get that are willing to do the jobs they're provided, without a possibility like that straining it."

Updates | App
    Stats:
    Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File

Post by Kim Chang-Min Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:54 pm

Takeo caught her drift when it came to upsetting the power balance of the villages which was good. He was aware of the controversy surrounding the First and Second Mizukage and how it had destabilized the village. He brought up a good point about other recruits feeling wary about answering to a foreign Kage.

"They don't gotta know nothing! Treat em like 'shrooms feed em shit and keep in the dark!"

"My sister is right. There is no reason for them to know that the Mizukage is the true leader of the organization. You will run the day to day affairs like I said but when the time comes I or whoever else sits in this seat will have the authority to command its membership."

Konami leaned back in her chair curious to see how Takeo would respond. Toonami continued fidgeting as she had although now she was also grinding her teeth.
    Takeo
    Takeo

Character File

Post by Takeo Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:58 pm

Takeo peers at Toonami as she speaks, easily having figured out by now that she cut to the chase with how the pair felt overall, even if he found it easy to get annoyed by her presence. She wasn't that bad.

The male peers at Koonami as she speaks, stating that they wouldn't have to know about the village leader's affiliation with the organization in question. That was a big relief off his shoulders; he'd rather look like the real deal than go running around having to say 'oh yeah I'm just the messenger'. With that among other concerns out of the way after she assured him that wouldn't be the case Takeo didn't have any other issues for the time being.

"That works for me, then." The male remarks with conviction, expressing his own approval.

Updates | App
    Stats:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:36 pm