Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

+60
Burittsu
Naganori
Seid
Hanabi Uchiha
Diana
Airi Ohara
Chinoike Yui and Yua
Ren
Neopolitan Uchiha
Ayame
Peragus
Yuichi
Satomi
Tengoku
Arisu
Mitsukira
Maigo
AriDokuma
Nyguyen Uchiha
Ikomiki
Hana Kaguya
Akari Chinoike
Data_Sora
Kagura Ezume
Suguru
Jingo Senju
Masaru
Bayushi
Q
Seigi
Tatts
Shimiko Chinoike
Jin Misukage
Taiga
Kureji Toukei
Kimiko
Itaken
Izumi
Rini
Tatsuya
Kim Chang-Min
Daisuke Kaguya
Sen
Rei
Kotoshura Yui
Zurui
Uchiha Akihiro
Taichi Kotōshura
Sera O'Tem
TsukiTatsuda
Kyoji
Bryn
Rin Matoi
Fenrir
Copycat
Azumi
Gin Akiyama
Makoto
Akame
Kazuya Uchiha
64 posters

Northwestern Gate

Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Northwestern Gate - Page 13 Empty Re: Northwestern Gate

Post by Tengoku Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:51 am

A yawn would be heard from a nearby street. The sound of water hitting an umbrella could be heard as footsteps would cross through puddles. Boots splashing along step by step. If there was a living being in the vicinity that was pumping out more chakra than Kaida it was him. To the sharingan it would look like an impossible amount of chakra emerging from between the buildings ahead of the man. He had gained control over his beast and now its chakra mixed with his own. Yet the man himself looked rather relaxed. A flower print purple cloak hanging off his shoulders sat on top of black robes and shinobi pants. Over his shoulder rested lightly a simple umbrella of no particular skilled make. It wasn't blocking the technique really since he was still stepping through the water. Just keeping him dry. One hand lightly rested over the hilt of the umbrella and the other was covering his yawn as Tengoku stepped forward into the street in front of the gate. A good ten meters closer to Kaida than the other two. He didn't wear any konoha military symbols but it would be difficult to mistake the recent Hokage. His white ears would twitch as he smiled. His long white hair framing his face as black and gold eyes shifted between the three.

"My my my. Such intense pressure. How unfortunate of a situation. "

He would state playfully before he would let his sensory pick up on the transformed woman. His dojutsu shifting to her idly as he tilted his head. She was certainly a strong one. The two holding the gate certainly may have struggled against her. His free hand would shift to rest his wrist on top of the wakizashi at his waist on his left side next to the black katana. The gold rings jingling lightly over his upper arms, wrists and ankles as he settled himself in the middle between the parties. Careful not to cut off line of sight for them. She may have had the firepower to break out before he arrived...but now she was outnumbered and possibly outclassed. Unlikely though. He had heard she was a potent woman. A part of him wanted to see how they matched up. Still he would grin at the specific dog setting off the chakra signals. He probably shouldn't provoke her from twenty meters away but...well where was the fun in that.

"Oof....bitch is not a good look for you. I give you a passing grade for effort though. Better to try and sneak out than rip your way through. Oh sorry...I seem to be interrupting an arrest. Tell you what...come quietly and I will make sure that the food is exemplary for your stay. Barbecue even. Who says no to barbecue? Aside from vegetarians I suppose....you aren't one of those are ya?"

Village: Konoha
    Titles: The Paladin of Konoha

Chakra - 185 (Base) + 25 (Lifestyle) + 100 (Kata) + 100 (Roen Boost) + 385 (Roen CA)

Stats:
    Strength: B (A with Vambraces of Justice active)
    Constitution: C (B with Pauldrons of courage active )
    Stamina: B (B + From housing)
    Speed: B (A with  Greaves of Tenacity active)
    Coordination: S (X with  Tengoku Kaeri no Ken active)
    Intelligence: C
    Perception:  A (A++ from Hankōgan III)

Current attunement -
    Tengoku Kaeri no Ken - active
    Greaves of Tenacity  - active
    Kuroikiba Alpha - Inactive
    Vambraces of Justice - inactive
    Pauldrons of Courage - inactive
    Plated gloves of Temperance - Active

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3127-tengoku-shinku
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Hyoton, Sensory, & Summoning
    Class: S
    Ryo: 62,000

Post by Burittsu Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:25 pm

Hearing the recent announcement given throughout the village Blitz found himself paralyzed with the memories of his death. Yet he fell into disbelief as all his time in the village was peace talks and how they moved on from such a life. Giving up on his own burning flames he found himself recoiled hurt from within as they fed him and Kaida to the wolves. The utter shock of such an event drowned out the rest of the news; only the lives of himself and Kaida mattered. Yet he was alone with his blade and himself the internal screaming from inside his mind echoed and throbbed inside his head.

His own village abandoned them yet he was alone; the outside air felt thin as he could feel his heart race. With all the thinking he was doing he didn’t even realize his mind was slipping, keeping his cool was gone as it only emphasized worry. From within his mind Burittsu laughed a little before removing the worries of the shinobi.

By mentally dragging him within his subconscious for a brief conversation placing him within the darkness of his mind. Burittsu glanced at him for a moment before smiling and patting him on his shoulders before squeezing them. The news of the village leaving them behind as Blitz was now in the mud with what to do Burittsu came to a conclusion of once more taking control. Glancing him in his eyes directly he had nothing to say but the truth.

”It’s time I take over for us once more. It’ll be for a little while then I promise you can come see the world once more but for now we’re going to have to survive the ordeal. Since now we’re the enemies and you made me clan leader. Let me go to Kaida and defend her as she is the only actual comrade and clansman we have. Plus if you’re going to be me you can’t give in at a moment of weakness such as this it’s best if the original Blitz comes out.”

Smiling to himself as Blitz felt as if he failed the world, Burittsu embraced the shinobi with a warm and tight hug allowing him to feel the courage and confidence of the Yuki. Before letting go of Blitz and leaving him behind within the subconscious to watch the events unfold but from now a more original point of view. He felt as if he lost the war sobbing to himself as he now was indeed in the back of the mind of Burittsu.

Gazing around for himself moments after their meeting Burittsu could feel the difference from within himself as the sealing of a tailed beast flashes through his mind. He was proud of Blitz as he smiled to himself for all the accomplishments that were done now it was his turn to keep up some promises of his own. During this time the village would be under a quick and mysterious downpour of rain.

It was clear whatever was going on they had Kaida on the run if they didn’t already close in on her he may have a chance. Quickly sprinting passed empty markets and ally’s Burittsu could only see what to be multiple shinobi all to take on Kaida. Burittsu waved his hand as he came in from behind the attacking showing no ill will before bowing his head quickly and speaking his mind.

Upon the closed entrance there was a woman who Burittsu had seen maybe a couple years ago; her hair and facial features didn’t change over the years. The wood user was for the Uchiha who taught him a couple of neat tricks. Another male was on the field one he saw on the first day a monster to the village and its former leader all for one person. It caused him to laugh a little before voicing out his voice.

“Please comrades, let's not let the enemy discourage us from trusting one another. As clan leader, place your punishment but also faith in me and my clansman. Our village may have lost your trust but like I told your Hokage only actions shall prove the friendship between us. I shall honor my words but for now please point your swords towards me. May we speak with the Hokage to discuss things further and Kaida it’ll be okay.”

Life Mocks Us In The End..
    [Kenjutsu] - [Ninjutsu] - [Hyoton] - [Sensory] - [Summoning]
    [D-Rank: 0] - [C-Rank: 1] - [B-Rank: 4] - [A-Rank: 0] - [S-Rank: 0]
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B ~ A
    Stamina: A+
    Speed: B ~ A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    :: Saiken
    :: Seven Swords
    :: Leggings is S Rank granting +1 Tier to speed
    :: Chestplate is S Rank granting +1 Tier to Con
    Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Post by Yuki Kaida Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:19 am

Kaida sighed her jog was up, it was worth a shot but she did have an aura of a monster, her chakra far too high to be a mere dog. She would change out of the form in a puff of smoke appearing back in her normal form. There were now three of them there, the former Hokage being one of them, this sure was the welcome party.

"This party sure got big and I do not plan to resist, if I got away fine but I would never endanger the innocent lives of villagers, I am not like my father."

She heard the offer of BBQ as a smile crossed her face, she was never one to refuse some excellent and delicious food. This was obviously to lower their guard and get info but she had little to hide, she was not even officially ranked meaning she had zero information to give. She heard Blitz voice as a cold sweat went down her face, she hoped he would behave and much to her surprise he actually did. He was polite and willing to talk just like she was making her sigh in relief.

"Now that that is settled you can calm down, trust me if I wanted to fight it would have started in an instant with massive damage. I am unwilling to throw away our alliance over some silly misunderstanding, but I will help with any information I have."

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Village : Minor Nation

Post by Ren Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:56 pm

Ren could feel Blitz's chakra not far from the gate, so his hope of resolving it peacefully quickly shortened in his mind. It was then that he felt Ayame's presence behind him, he had only seen the woman once and that was just briefly when she had defeated Taco in a single move. Ren didn't know much about Kaida's abilities, but he knew Blitz's and he was beginning to like his odds against the pair of mist nin with Ayame backing him. The odds turned more in their favor as Tengoku arrived, Ren had seen the umbrella user moving but had assumed it was simply a citizen, he never expected the former Hokage to show up as he had. Now number as well as power seemed to be on their side should the pair decide to attack in an attempt to escape, however the numbers seemed to be enough to disway Kaida from doing anything reckless. Just after Kaida stated she no desire to resist, the brief second of relief Ren would feel would be washed away with Blitz's arrival. He had no desire to fight his new friend, but the way Raika and Kaida had acted he was like a loose cannon just waiting to go off. Ren's wondering of how Blitz was going to react to seeing his comrade surrounded was quickly put to rest as it seemed Blitz too had no desire to resist.

Ren would step closer to the pair, though he wanted to believe them his guard would remain up. "Surrender all weapons and other items to myself or one of my colleagues, after that you will be taken to detainment until the Lady Hokage comes to see you. I assure you all your possessions will be taken to the vault for safe keeping until this is sorted out and then they will be returned to you." Everything was going good so far, they both seemed to wish to resolve this peacefully. The real test was if they would actually give up their gear and agree to the confinement, if they truly sought to resolve it peacefully, Ren believed they would as they would not need weapons. As far as their jutsu, that was what the fuuin users were for, and the confinement rooms that they would be placed in until Airi had time to see them. Any refusal to hand over their items Ren would take it to mean that they truly didn't wish to talk this out peacefully like they claimed, surely they had to understand that they weren't truly in a position to negotiate about the matter.

Starting Chakra: 289.1
    Sharingan: -0.2
    RTaW: -0.5
    Chakra Remaining: 288.4

Senjutsu Chakra: 380

Class: X
    Renown: 25,500
    Skills: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Kuchiyose | Sensory
    Elements: Katon | Raiton | Suiton | Doton | Fuuton
    Techniques: Here
    Stats: (19/23)
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B -> B+ (Lifestyle)
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B (A w/Sharingan)

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Post by Tengoku Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:43 pm

Tengoku would smile and idly spin his umbrella back and forth on his shoulder. He seemed warm for the time being but no one there could possibly not know who he was. He would take a breath as both of them seemed to want to come peacefully. Well that was fortunate. After all if they had to fight here the gate would likely end up in ruins. Along with any nearby infrastructure. Luckily the onlookers were clever enough to flee the square. Human casualties would have been kept to a minimal but zero was a better number than any other. Still his wrist never left his wakizashi. Words were sweet when spoken softly but one could adjust quickly with loud actions. He wasn't about to let his guard down. Instead he would shift his attention to Ren as the man demanded the surrender of arms. His eyes shifting back to the two of them for the moment as they appeared rather calm. He wasn't familiar with either of them very much but the boy had fled him last time. Though not for fear. He seemed calm now....the woman also seemed reasonable. Still he saw no reason to kill either of them. Instead he would signal one of the other guards to come to him from the gate other than Ayame.

"Go order five servings of barbecue and beer. Extra frothy. Have it brought to the holding cells for me. Ayame...I need you to stay at the gate. If there are other kiri shinobi attempting to come or go we will need someone capable. Aside from that I am certain Lady Hokage will want to know as soon as a representative from Kiri arrives to negotiate. When you tire find a suitable replacement to take over for you and rest. "

He would turn and walk up to the two. Ren preferred a ranged style. Tengoku preferred to be up close and personal. This was ideal positioning for them. Of course if either of them changed their minds about being cooperative he would slit their throats where they stood. Still he would choose to stand toe to toe with Kaida as he looked her over. Unlike Blitz she did not carry a symbol of Kirigakure. His golden eyes showing no fear of her.

"The boy over there is clearly a ranking member of Kirigakure and a clan head...but I sense he is the weaker of the two of you. All the elements at your disposal....Truly you are an asset to wherever you go....tell me, are you a free agent?"

Chakra - 185 (Base) + 25 (Lifestyle) + 100 (Kata) + 100 (Roen Boost) + 385 (Roen CA)

Stats:

Current attunement -

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3127-tengoku-shinku
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Ryo: Check Updates

Post by Airi Ohara Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:28 pm

She was summoned to the Gates, Airi dressed in her full battle rattle as she approached the gates, seeing both of the shinobi that remained within the confines of their walls. It appeared Ren was in the process of arresting them already. Good, at least one person followed her orders. It seemed the Clan Head of the Senju was also here -- probably the one that made the arrest in the first place, at least buying them more than enough time to corral them all. She approached with her Byakugan already activated, running a single hand through her bright carmine red hair.

Airi Ohara, The Carmine Hyuga
    bY9JdHx.pngBring them in for questioning. I want to know if they had a role in Kirigakure's hostile take-over of Amegakure; OUR land. If they resist, you're free to kill them.
    She simply addressed. She wasn't there to play games, she was there to ask questions and get answers. The fact that Kirigakure had performed a hostile invasion on land that Konohagakure had overseen wasn't something she was going to let pass.

bY9JdHx.pngIf the line of questioning turns out fruitful, we will allow them to stay to their heart's content and to train to their heart's content. If we don't like the line of questioning, we'll just return their heads to Kirigakure and keep their stuff
    she said as her eyes landed on Blitz with a look of hurt in her eyes. Her eyes lingered upon him for a brief moment.

bY9JdHx.pngThough, I suppose if you are innocent, you will have nothing to fear, would I be correct in making that assumption? Members of the Yuki Clan?
    Airi cleared her throat and tossed her hair to the side before walking back in towards the village.

bY9JdHx.pngI don't suggest resisting, foreigners. I would highly suggest you play back with the shinobi present.
    she turned her head towards Ayame, looking at her through the corner of her eye.

bY9JdHx.pngI'm assuming it was you who stopped them from leaving, Senju Clan head? If so, I would like to reward you for your work. Meet me in my office in about a week and I'll reward you for your efforts.
    She said before stopping and turning to face both Ren and Tengoku.

bY9JdHx.pngThe two of you, very good work.
    she said with a bright and radiant smile. Two men that actually brought her happiness -- granted in two very different ways. Two men that she trusted the most.

bY9JdHx.pngAnd, when you arrest them, show them the hospitality of Konohagakure. They are distinguished guests so a dungeon isn't required. Something like that would be reserved for the Tsuchikage. But I have other things I must attend to. Thank you all for your hard work.
    She said, lightly wiggling her fingertips as a form of farewell before walking back into towards the village -- her visage quickly changing to someone stressed out. Not only because of some of the tragic things that happened to her in recent memory, but because of the unfaltering mountain of paperwork.
    ===TOPIC LEFT===
    (I'm going on vacation for a few days -- I can do the questioning when I return -- sorry for the delay)

Village: Konohagakure
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Intelligence: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:54 pm

Burittsu gazed at the group yet the faces of all the familiar people he met in his life were now all gathered at the gate gazing around the empty street was a sight to see. Hearing the orders being given by Ren it had seemed the reputation has been heard laughing he could only remove Samehada placing the blade upon the ground in front of him. Patting it gently before hearing two family voices one has the attention of Kaida as for him the Red Hair Hokage smiling underneath his mask he felt the thrill of the pair.

Matching up against such odds was obviously an idea he would love to entertain if he wasn’t there for his own growth. Bowing his head to the village's newest Hokage he could only chuckle as he glanced over studying each of the shinobi. Their welcome would be longer than expected but he was alright with the results as long as he managed to maintain the well being of Kaida. His goal was completed removing himself from his egotistical ways he dropped to his knees. Clearing his throat he only had a couple words to say.

“Such a pleasure to meet you all! Uchiha Ren you may grab Samehada. He won’t impale you. My word has been given, we are your allies and I’ll go to great lengths to prove it. Paladin once more I say put your anger upon me it was my choice to come they followed without my knowledge for protection the assumed I needed. Once more everyone please point your anger at me and use me as the catalyst.”

Raising his body arms up into the air as Samehada remained silent and motionless showing no life or will. Burittsu didn’t have to reveal himself but it was now his goal to remain alive yet the thought of such a death made him grin to his heart's content. Chuckling at the thought he only left a distasteful taste in the mouth of Blitz. Who remained silent but aware of each and every detail it had been years since the full return of its owner and he greeted the world with submission.

Blitz smiled a little bit as he wondered if Burittsu truly meant he was now friends with such people. Yet he couldn’t complain he imitated the original and caused a bit of destruction thinking this is how he would act. It felt satisfying to know that he wasn’t fully a monster hell bent on fighting. Floating around within his mind he could only wonder if the beast was planning on something.

Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Post by Yuki Kaida Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:21 pm

Kaida was quite willing it appeared they would be treated well as Tengoku brought up a point, she wasn't an official Kiri nin yet, he asked if she was a free agent, and at the moment yes. That of course wasn't going to stay that way, now if her country were taking the path of her father she would not stay but she understood well. She may as well explain everything to Tengoku, he may seem inviting now but he would understand why she had to go to Kiri.

"I have no plans to resist, no reason to fight and yes I currently am not officially with Kiri we can discuss more when we have our food. Let's just say it's complicated and will take quite a bit of explaining as to the complexities of my past life. I am ready whenever you are I am sure Blitz feels the same way. I also will suggest not even trying to touch his sword, bad things will happen to you, and it is not his fault"

She hoped they heeded her words, in reality, Kaida did not need her weapon to fight, there was much about her they did not understand. She had zero plans to join Konoha but at least explaining her situation could make it clear she had nothing to do with what has pissed them all off.

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:04 am

Ren would step forward taking Samehada from Blitz when offered, aside from a slight tingle nothing really happened causing him to wonder what exactly Kaida was talking about. Still, with the option of the dungeon out Ren would turn to look at Tengoku. "Well, seems they will be having that barbecue at your place Lord Tengoku. The guards can help you with escorting them, I will take this sword to the vault where it will remain until Airi has cleared them of questioning." Ren would state with a slight nod to Tengoku before looking back at Ayame, "The Gate is to remain closed until the Hokage issues a different order, no one in or out." With that said, Ren would start his way towards the vault, his rain still active allowing him to keep an eye on the situation until they reached Tengoku's Manor.

{Exit Thread}

Taking Samehada to the Vault.

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper

Post by Tengoku Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:15 pm

Tengoku would nod as he would idly spin his umbrella. His eyes seemed almost bored with the whole ordeal as Airi flashed in, gave a few orders and flashed out. What a busy Kage he thought with a smile. Relieved to no longer be responsible for the village like that. Still the two were coming peacefully and giving up their gear willingly it seemed. All was comfortable and there was no blood in the streets. Though Blitz would continuously insist they point their aggression at him. Tengoku would give him a look that said read the room before he would smile.

"Very well. You two will be staying at my place for the time being. I have guest rooms but guards will be posted on the perimeter. You are guests but are not allowed to wander freely from the estate. Now let's go eat. "

Tengoku would seem relaxed as he turned and began to walk with a Nod to Ren. He wasn't concerned with being left alone with the two. They appeared peaceful and he was confident he could crush them if the need arose. Plus his property was away from the general population so a high tier fight would not be likely to spill into the city. The barbeque and beer had been ordered so that would at least be delightful. For now he would simply lead the way humming a pleasant tune.

Exit thread

Stats:

Current attunement -

Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:57 pm

As Samehada is taken away Burittsu could only look down as the bond between his body and the blade remained; he knew he would see it again eventually. Yet this was another trial in his life as a shinobi in order to keep the peace with his new found allies there was no need for him to lose his temper. Hearing the rest of what was going to happen to both of the members of Kirigakure he sighed hoping their story would be taken to heart. Following the former Hokage, he began to wonder who would ask the important questions. Yet seeing the red hair lady wouldn’t seem so bad he had nothing to hide and for once didn’t start the problem. It was ironic as he chuckled underneath his mask before disappearing off with the two others headed for his new temporary home.

-Exit

Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Post by Yuki Kaida Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:34 am

Kaida would follow Tengoku and Blitz at least this was better than some prison cell, plus they would get food and beer. This was undoubtedly a try to get them to loosen to their lips but she really did not have much to hide she planned to explain everything to them anyways. The restriction for anyone coming in and out hit home, they thought whatever happened was an act of war.

"I can't wait for the food and beer, I am sure you have a lot of questions and hopefully we can find out what happened ourselves, this is quite a curious situation we are in."

She would leave the area with quite a few guards by her side, it was fine she had a scary chakra aura some would say, and a ton of it so naturally they would be suspicious of her.

-Exit Thread with Tengoku to his house-

Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:32 pm

It was the orange sky as the sun began to set on the horizon that Burittsu was seen at the gates of Konoha opened to him for only one purpose. Being removed from the village and sent back he was saddened that Blitz could not meet all of the responsibilities that he placed in his path. With the exception of growing stronger and becoming somewhat wiser in the arts of combat he entered with three and left with only two. The rain that greeted them was gone as the forest air was all that was left between them and vessels to take them home. Upon his shoulders rested the sleeping Kaida as he was once more reunited with his trusty sword. Samehada.

The mighty blade wrapped underneath its bandages silent as it nourished upon the Jinchuriki’s chakra it missed over the course of their separation. The weight of the blade and his companion upon him reminded him what he fought for as the sunlight shined off his armor. He entered with only a weapon now left feeling like a royal guard, his new armor and abilities awaiting to be shown to the rest of his comrades. Yet time had passed he wondered what they would say if they would say anything at all as he made his way down the forest path feeling the eyes of the shinobi watching his every step.

With nothing else to do but chuckle he kept a grin upon his face all the way to the docks. Startling the older gentleman for a mere moment before he helped the young shinobi on board with his sleeping companion. Placing her down gently upon a bench and covering her with a spare blanket that was offered to him. Smiling as he thought over his adventure in the Land Of Fire he did meet interesting allies. Hopefully he did his best to preserve the peace between the two nations.

Letting out a breath of air before removing Samehada off his back and sitting down upon the ship floor next to his sleeping clansman. He rested Samehada upon him leaning on his armor as the hilt nearly touched the wall behind. Allowing the blade to feel the chakra of the beast within him but also allowing himself to rest upon their trip back to the mist. Silently he drifted away into slumber as from within Blitz watched calmly waiting for his return to be in control of their body. Grinning to himself he was astounded at the results that mapped themselves out after such a visit to a foreign land. As the boat took off from the dock their journey back home was hopefully one that would go by in a blink of an eye.

“…..”

-Exit Thread

Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:06 pm

Word had reached the leaf of a mysterious castle that had appeared over a foreign land and those that were investigating it were now requesting aid in getting rid of it. Normally Ren would not get involved in foreign matters, however the situation described within the report was intriguing and that was enough for Ren to set out to find out more about it.

{Exit Thread -> Travel to Mugen Castle (No Travel Time)}

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:39 pm

Zenaku was standing in front of the hidden leaf gate as he looked up towards the sky at the large floating city that had recently popped up. He decided that he would head up there to see what it was all about and to see what he could find. For all he knew he could run into enemy ninja or he could be lucky and run into someone he knew. With everything ready zenaku headed off towards menzagakure. 

(Exited thread->menzagakure( No travel time)

Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (A)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage: Eternal mangekiyo sharringan. 

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:40 pm

It had been a good while since zenaku uchiha left his village and once again it had been a very long time since zenaku had set foot  on kiri soils. He had heard that the village hidden in the mist had three tailed beast hosts and he was going to need to speak to each one of them. He was not sure just how this encounter would be but he needed to at least find out. He knew that before he could get to kiri he would have to take a boat as he traveled though the land of water to get to the heart of its nation the hidden mist village. Zenaku left the gates of Konohagakure behind as he headed for the kanashii ocean as he would bored a boat there then travel by water right to the land of water.

( exited thread) 

( Travel: Konohagakure gates>>>Kanashii ocean(travel by boat)>>>hidden mist village gates)

Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (A)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage: Eternal mangekiyo sharringan. 

Spoiler:
    Nakaba
    Nakaba
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Engineering, Kugutsu, Taijutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 90,000

Post by Nakaba Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:03 pm

That man on the mountain really does look like Diana's puppet. Nakaba approached what was left of the gates standing in line with the refugees seeking solace even here in this place. He'd heard word of some of the former Iwa-nin converting and acting under the banner of Knohagakure, but Toru wasn't so sure that he could follow that example. From Loki and his squad mates to the Tatsudashi triplets it really felt like his world was coming crumbling down again. Things had changed since he'd returned to a glassed over Suna. I've changed since then. After his training with the stone monks, he had a shield around his soul not a wall. Resiliency was something he could evoke now without isolating his heart. Well, he could on a normal day. I'm in shambles. I'm so beat. The aforementioned puppet that Diana had given him was walking beside him carrying everything that Nakaba still owned.

The two waited in line for no more than twenty minutes as even with the destruction of the gates the village was still running basically fine. Some of the nearby children screamed in high-pitched delight as the masked Bunraku puppet rotated its arms and did a silly dance for them. Nakaba hid the motions of his fingers from them feigning joy and surprise himself. As he reached the gates he would introduce himself. "Nakaba, Tōru. Former Iwa genin. I am here not to seek refuge and asylum, but open a shop here while I decide on my best course of action. I don't really have much to give to Konoha's military might, but I was trained by Iwa's greatest craftsman." The man gave Nakaba's companion a funny look. "This is a gift from a revered mentor. It's just a Bunraku puppet. I didn't want to travel with a caravan." He would wait a few moments, and if none intervened he'd enter the village after all of his goods were inspected.

OOC:I'm gonna skip Jutsu maths, but Chakra Suppression is down so I can get his chakra signature registered. He also has chakra strings, ventriloquism, and Chakra Circulation up.

Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:51 pm

There was nothing but rubble at this part of the gate. Why one would choose to use this gate was completely beyond her. Sadly, she had to arrive here manually and not through the use of teleportation. She was equipped in her usual outfit plus a wide brimmed hat with the emblem of fire upon the front center. The usual cleavage of her kimono was there as she approached the gate upon hearing word of a visitor. He introduced himself and even handed over a Bunraku puppet. She turned her eyes to the puppet for a brief moment and then held to to the side for one of the gate guards to take off her hands for a moment.

"Well, welcome then, Nakaba-kun. You're a crafter you say?" this caused her rather neutral expression to tug into a smile. "We can certainly use one of those. Before I let you in tell me a bit more about yourself," she said, placing a single hand over her chest, momentarily covering her cleavage and used the other hand to remove the Hokage hat from her head, placing it behind her back. She was a small 5'0" woman with fiery red hair and an impressive bust. "But, pardon my rudeness. I am Airi Ohara, the Hokage of Konohagakure." she said activating her Byakugan to get a good gage of his chakra signature. There wasn't really anything impressive about this man -- his chakra pool was deeper than most but nothing else could be discerned.

"I can seal that puppet into a scroll for you if you wish."
    OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Airi's EXP Gained thus far
    • This Post:
    • Total Gained:

Airi's EXP Unique Ability
    Experience from Me to You
    A player may provide an additional +5 EXP bonus when being a sensei or team leader in a thread. However, the player loses 5 EXP, per post, when performing missions

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Nakaba
    Nakaba
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Character File

Post by Nakaba Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:03 am

Their was an excitement that Nakaba did his best to hide when he saw the kage. Someone who could aim his desires to help people live orderly lives. Someone who had experience doing so. He thought of Diana remembering the echos from her brief impression on his life. Additionally he seemed to not notice the kage’s cleavage.  That wasn’t exactly it. He seemed to not care inthe first place, probably because he was exhausted. “It depends on what you want to know since there not much to know about me. I can start and let me know where I should elaborate Lady Hokage.” Nakaba was relatively open and honest. Even the hard or bad parts of his life were a part of himself that he aknowledged. “I was raised in the Land of Wind by my grandfather, though he moved us there from the Land of Earth. I was trained in many crafts by him, and I am better than many in my fields regarding masonry, forging, glassblowing, and carpentry. I am proficient in a few jutsu, but I am not sure if I’m ready to join another military force. I was an Iwa genin for around four years, until its destruction.” Nakaba would unravel a giant war fan that was wrapped in a loose tarpolin bag. “My crafts are nothing particularly special either.”

It was something like panic in his eyes as he tried to piece a social puzzle together. “Lady Hokage. If I’m being completely honest, I would rather you didn’t only because I’m not sure that I can carry all of the things I brought.” That line wasn’t the whole truth. The man didn’t know how sealing worked, and was a touch scared of it.

Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:04 pm

He divulged his life-story with Airi giving him her undivided attention. The idea that he was a crafter, even a fledgling one, gave her an idea. Yes, someone of his talents would be very useful in arming the village. Something she wouldn't hesitate to jump on. Better someone else dedicate their lives to crafting than herself. She had more important things to do like running a village than to spend hours and hours and hours at a time in a forge. Being one that can be pulled away at any moment, she didn't want to burn the village down for leaving the forge on. She nodded her head after he finished a brief review of his life story.

"Well, then I have an offer I can make for you then. This will be predicated on whether or not you wish to wear a Konohagakure headband. I will purchase for you two stores on the condition that you become a shinobi of Konohagakure. You will not have to join any military service, all I ask from you is to grow more proficient in your crafts so you can better outfit the shinobi of this nation. And, perhaps, if you do a good enough job, I may give you a seat of power. How does that sound?" she offered, tilting her head to the side, placing her palms upon her hips.

"As for that puppet, we will graciously accept that as a gift. But what say you?"
    ==Obtained Bunraku Puppet==
    Can you describe/link to it in your next post?

• This Post: 15 EXP 
    • Total Gained: 30 

A player may provide an additional +5 EXP bonus when being a sensei or team leader in a thread. However, the player loses 5 EXP, per post, when performing missions

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Nakaba
    Nakaba
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Character File

Post by Nakaba Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:38 am

It was nice to speak so honestly, and to not have to play politics. Seeing the kage listen he felt relieved of some burden. As she finished talking his emotions dramatically shifted. For a moment his anxiety peeked, but he quickly transformed it into excitement. His talents could be useful here. He could split his time between two shops and some civil service jobs. Honestly the deal is too good to say no to, yet he couldn't say yes. He would fiddle with the puppet, unfurling the bandages. Standing at six feet even, Mocking Karakuri appears to be modeled after a middle-aged, black man with an average body shape. The Karakuri is relatively buff as if it maintained a vigorous training regimen. It sports rippling biceps, chiseled abs, and all of the physical essentials necessary for military competence. If the model is anything like the original, it was modeled after a rather handsome man and sports a bit of well-groomed facial hair. MK's hair is a bit outgrown, the 4C-textured curls have been permitted room to express themselves thus forming the beginnings of an afro. One of its most striking features are its three tomoe Sharingan and the lines under them. They almost look like the product of chronic insomnia and a tendency to overwork oneself for the sake of others.

Nakaba would look down at it a bit forlornly before his eyes went up and past Airi to the monument carved out of rock that loomed above the village. "I believe that this puppet was modeled after one of this village's great ninja. I've never used it meaningfully, but its attention to detail and the love that went into it was the deciding factor that made me come to this place. I am aware of this village's feelings towards the previous Tsuchikage, but she also seemed to hold this puppet quite dear, if that means anything." The blacksmith would pause ready for a tongue lashing, and, if allowed would continue after collecting his thoughts, "I have no problem giving all of my loyalty to this village. The benefits of having a shop to call my own are too great for me to turn down. Even in Iwa I was a foreigner. That won't be new to me. I don't think I can honestly agree yet though." Nakaba's eyes had wandered to Airi as his hands ventured into his pockets. "There was a series of massacres in Kaze no Kuni, the place that I call my home, some years ago. I want to find the people involved and have them brought to justice. I need to know that I could do that if I stay here. Could I leave to hunt them down if I found them?" Nakaba spoke earnestly, but he was also looking for a reaction on Airi's face. Did she know anything or have any involvement. There wasn't anything he could do if she did, but it'd be his first real lead.

Exp so far 30
    Mocking Karakuri (With extra spice):

Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

She uprighted her head and nodded a bit, placing a hand up to her chin in thought. Yes, the puppet was of fine craftsmanship, even if it was something that bitch Diana held in high regard, she would still make use of it. A loyalist, perhaps, of Iwagakure, she wouldn't bad-mouth the previous Tsuchikage nor divulge the war-crimes she had committed. This was neither the time nor the place. She pondered for a moment his question, tapping her glossy pink lips with the tip of her finger.

She cleared her throat and nodded her head. "Yes, we are aware of the massacre that happened in Sunagakure. It wasn't like the perpetrator that performed the massacre was quiet about it. If that is what you want, then I will highly advise you train under us. We, as a village, actually went under high alert when we received the news. And we believe we also know who was the one that did it as well. Though, we don't really have too much backing evidence. But, yes, if and when the time comes for you to exact your revenge, we will grant you leave to do so. But with your current level of power, I would highly suggest you do some heavy training here before you take on whomever killed your people," she said, crossing her arms underneath her breasts, causing them to rise up and even look a bit bigger than usual.  

"And even then, I do not suggest going alone either. There is a Genin exam coming up. I'm sure whomever did it might probably try to do something chaotic there as well. You, participating under our banner, may be a good opportunity for you to encounter this menace," she said lowering her arms before reaching her right hand out to him. "Sound like a deal?"

• Total Gained: 45

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Nakaba
    Nakaba
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Character File

Post by Nakaba Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:44 pm

Nakaba would listen earnestly taking time to process each bit of information given Highly suggest. The phrase echoed in Nakaba’s head as he continued processing. “Deal.” He would hold his hand out to shake as he was thinking. He bide his time for a moment before going to one knee. His back was wide, and, while they weren’t immensely powerful, his muscles showed the signs of decades of hard work. Summoning his attention and brightening his voice, he’d start, “Lady Hokage. My loyalty belongs with people. No matter what Land I may live in, it is my sincere hope that I can make the lives of the people in my community a little better. By my honor and until I am released from this duty, I will seek to act as directed, and I will act with the prosperity of the people of the Land of Fire in mind first and above all else.” He knew this was too much for the situation, but he wasn’t posturing to her. This was for himself. This Oath was meaningful to him. He would take a moment allowing the Kage to address him if she saw fit before standing up.

He had one more question before they left. “Lady Hokage, were you sizing me up? You said that you ‘Highly suggest’ that I train more. It implied that you’d already sized me up for something. What would have happened if I failed to meet your standards?” The answer that Nakaba expected to hear was Death, but this was an opportunity to learn more about his new Kage. What she would reveal. What she would hide.

Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:59 pm

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not sizing you up for my own benefit. It's just that if someone was strong enough to level the entirety of Suanagakure, that requires a certain level of power. Like, Kage-level power," she said, bowing her head a bit. She wasn't trying to demean the man in any way, shape, or form. She took a deep breath in through her nose and pursed her lips, raising her head once again. "What I'm trying to say is, I don't want you to rush in foolishly and get yourself killed. I know what the feeling of wanting revenge is like, but I truly want you to get stronger before seeking it out for yourself. That or at least taking one of your kinsmen with you. I would rather not lose one of my ninja because they were blinded by rage and hatred," she said before turning to look towards one of the gate guards and called him forth. He walked up with a Leaf Handband.

Extending her hand out towards him, with the headband in her hand, she sighed outwardly. "Please understand that now that you are wearing the headband of a leaf shinobi, I don't need needless sacrifices. There will come a time and a place for you to exact your revenge. And, if more of your kinsmen arrive here, perhaps one of you will even be strong enough to become the next Tsuchikage. One that isn't a war-criminal like Diana Elena Moneta Korikane-Kotoshura. If you wish to know what she did, take the headband."

• Total Gained: 60

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Nakaba
    Nakaba
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Character File

Post by Nakaba Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:56 pm

"Lady Hokage, you have more than assured me that my allegiance to you and to Konoha will be the course of action for me to grow as a man, as a crafter, and as a ninja." Nakaba wouldn't have stopped kneeling. He would eagerly accept the headband which he couldn't even visualize doing just twenty minutes ago. "Lady Hokage, with all due respect I don't need to know what crimes the former Tsuchikage committed. I simply bring her up to say that this piece was finely crafted. I need no revenge, but I do want to see the one who slayed all those people pay reparations. And I don't need a hat as heavy as that one. It is far too much for my neck. I wish simply to be of use." The 'one of my ninja' resonated in his chest and it didn't have a bad ring to it.

"Lady Hokage, you assessed me in respect to my goals, you provided me with the means to engage in my craft, you gave me the opportunity to participate in the Chunin Exams, and you have accepted me into your ranks. I will attempt to make this investment worthwhile." Remaining kneeling, Nakaba would tie on the headband.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:31 am