Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Establishing Dominance

Nozomi
    Nozomi
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Establishing Dominance Empty Establishing Dominance

Post by Nozomi Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:30 pm

Nozomi had arrived in the Land of Grass from her travelling through the Land of Fire and escaping Kirigakure's ambush. Well rested and well trained in her Sage Mode at this point, Nozomi was once again ready to continue her missions from Honiko. She'd get back to Kirigakure and receive her revenge on the actions taken there and by Akihiro and Rin as well as soon as she could, but she had other things to work on currently.

First, she needed to establish a mainland base for the Society, since she wasn't going to be based out of the Isle of Whispers anymore. In her head, the only place that made sense to set up would be the scene of her greatest accomplishment: The Blood Prison. It was a well established area already, with some walls to fix up sure, but other than that, was a perfectly good base, as well as showed her dominance. She had promised Tenma that she would destroy the prison and while some of it still stood, she knew that destroying its identity was a more symbolic destruction of the prison.

Having known that, she'd left orders to establish their base at the Prison before she left to go to Kiri, and they should have arrived not too much longer before she did.

Arriving at the outskirts, she saw a small camp of people set up at the rendezvous point. Nobody had entered the Prison just yet because it was still inhabited by small pockets of guards who wanted to rebuild all that work. Nozomi recognized the people, more by the outfits than by name. Approaching, Nozomi immediately noticed that they were on guard until she was recognized, at which point, one of the group approached her as well.

"Report?" Nozomi asked, eyes set on the Prison.

"Pockets of guards still present, nothing that you can't handle. Raijin has taken down the Village here, so their forces are wiped out. He headed to Sunagakure a while ago, otherwise we'd have already established command here."

Nozomi nodded. "Send a message to him. I've got confirmation on Akeno's death. If he's in Suna, then Shin's there as well, so make sure Shin knows that Akeno's failed. I'll clear out the Prison, and we can set up a base here, take the resources and then we'll be ready to stage our next movements. Iwa's in my sights next, so let Raijin know to meet up with me there."

The girl handed her scout a scroll that Rin had given to her. "This is a detailed map of Kumogakure and its important locations and factories. I want copies and backups made of this. I've already studied it quite a bit, but I want us all familiar with it, in case we ever siege Kumo."

He nodded, taking the scroll, and went back to the group to commence his orders. Nozomi turned and moved to clear out the Prison completely. It was about time that they got the show on the road.

-

Her conquest didn't take too long for her to complete. With the newly forged bond, Nozomi and Isobu wrecked the place, Nozomi turning into Isobu to get a feel for the Initial Bijuu Transformation. That was what needed practice the most currently, given that her power exceeded the current transformation's power, and they needed to work completely in tandem to access the full power of the Bijuu.

It was a frightening experience for the remaining guards though, who weren't prepared to face down a Bijuu, even weakened as the current form was. They were a far cry from their former glory as well, little more than remnants who tried to round up some escaped criminals and rebuild. Without the Warden though, and without the support of money and nations, the Prison wasn't even an issue to clear out.

-

With the prison under Society control now, Nozomi spoke to the prisoners who she had recently freed. Having reverted back from Bijuu form to her normal state, Nozomi offered a choice.

"I am the new Warden of this place. My name is Nozomi Himitsu, and the Blood Prison belongs to the Society now. I offer you this choice: Join our group, or leave at once. We are not your captors, nor will you remain prisoners here. But I will not offer my protection, nor the protection of this group to anyone who leaves here. If you're captured, you're on your own. If you join, your criminal acts will be pardoned in my eyes, and no acts against you will go unpunished. I don't care what you've done in the past, its the future that matters to me."

With that, she stood still, watching as some chose to leave, but most decided not to, choosing the protection of the Society rather than risking being free for recapture. They'd already been freed twice by Nozomi, and she was an incredibly formidable girl, despite her petite size. The power she held was tantalizing.

To the ones who remained, as well as the force of the original members who she'd sent here from the Isle, Nozomi smiled. "This is now your new home. For now, your mission is to rebuild the destroyed walls and fortify the base. I want this places secrets uncovered. Maps found and drawn, keys to the cells located, whatever. Take your time and be thorough."

A few of the officers had stood aside, and Nozomi motioned to them. "These are the people in command here while I'm away. They'll delegate tasks out that need completed, so know their faces. I've got business to attend to, but I'll return soon enough, and I expect some good progress when I do."

-

With that out of the way, Nozomi set out to travel once again, this time with haste, towards Iwa. It would take some time to find it, but if Raijin met her there, they could knock that timeframe down considerably.

-Used "Initial Tailed Beast Mode" (1/10 out of the way to mastering it)

-Fast Travelling to the Land of Stone (Iwagakure area)