Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Teach at the Academy [Mission]

Yoru Slim
    Yoru Slim

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kugutsu, Genjutsu, Ijutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

Teach at the Academy [Mission] Empty Teach at the Academy [Mission]

Post by Yoru Slim Thu 2 Jan 2020 - 18:18

Mission Info:

Yoru was back at the academy once again, a task that he was thankful to receive for once. He stepped through the doors to the classroom, the same one that he had been teaching at before in fact! It was quite nice to see some of the same smiling faces as he'd seen previously. "Hello children." The man started, affording them all a small smile as he stood there. The kiddos echoes one another as they spoke, "Hello Mr Slim" They chanted, prompting the man's grin to spread a little bit wider. Huh, he must have really lucked out with having a good class to teach instead of some of the unruly and bratty ones he'd heard of. Those were some real horror stories. "Well now, it appears as though I'm set to teach you all once again. Seeing as how I've already taught you all the basics of Genjutsu, I will give you the choice of learning the basics of one of my other specialties. Raise your hand if you would like to learn about Puppetry or Ijutsu." He asked, waiting for a group to raise their hands to vote for one and then one for the other. In the end, puppetry won out, a pleasant surprise to be sure.

"Very well, I will require the assistance of Mr Bones here." Yoru said, reaching out with an outstretched hand and attaching chakra threads to the plastic skeleton that was used for teaching the students about human anatomy. With it, he prompted the thing to walk, look around, and even spook some of the kids sitting at the front of the class. "At its core, there really is no difference between the puppetry technique and the chakra strings technique. The trick with the former is that it requires the user to have advanced knowledge about the functionings of their own puppet as well as the ideal places to attach strings. That is largely why it is impossible to control another person's puppet. Seeing as how there are no trial puppets to use, we will start by using chakra strings to write your name with a pencil. The greater the precision you can do so is an indicator of how successful you might be when it comes to accurtaely using a real puppet." He started, supevising the children as they went on to do the assigned activity.

A fair few of them couldn't do it, or signed their name in a scribbled manner- but there were a handful who seemingly had some real potential to go down the path of a puppeteer, and boy, that was exciting to see! Yoru would congratulate the class for their patience and remind them to practice if they want to improve and didn't do that good todya. He'd bid them farewell after school and return to the Mizukage's office to receive his payment.

+20 EXP (Mission post + completion)
    +10k Ryo

Current date/time is Wed 1 May 2024 - 20:53