Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Checking out!

Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: X
    Ryo: a looot

Checking out! Empty Checking out!

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:24 pm

Being the Jonin Commander of the Lead allowed Akihiro easy access to the vault. Before he entered, he made a clone which would stand guard using sensory skills. The clone would make sure there was no threat around while the real Akihiro entered the vault and emptied of its contents: All the Ryo Konoha possessed, and all the exclusive jutsu scrolls which contained techniques that were unique to the village. He made sure that there was virtually nothing left in the vault- no money and no scroll duplicates. This was relatively quick as he was a rather dexterous ninja.

After the vault was emptied of its contents, Akihiro vanished once again. The clone disappeared with him.

[Exit]

Used FTG
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Chen Kimyōnakama

Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

Checking out! Empty Re: Checking out!

Post by Chen Kimyōnakama Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:47 pm

RULING:

Akihiro's posts regarding returning to Konohagakure, removing the ryo/exclusives, and evacuating the Uchiha Clan District are invalid and void due to metagaming. Normally, it would be perfectly reasonable for Akihiro to return to Konoha to protect the village after failing to assassinate Nozomi Himitsu, an S-Ranked Missing Ninja. However, the circumstances and conveniences here lead to the polar opposite inference. After failing to defeat Nozomi, Akihiro remained underground for nearly a month. During this time, the player who controls Akihiro (Lyon) did not take an absence and essentially went dormant for the holidays. While it is true he mentioned being unavailable on Discord, I PMed him personally and he did not indicate that there was anything preventing him from RPing his character and in fact implied he intended to post as normal. He did not.  When the character was picked back up, he wrote a post implying that he had purposefully laid-in-state underground.

Akihiro was the only one there. His gear was on a chair next to the bed. "Hum....this is Kirigakure no Sato's hospital. Took them long enough." He sighed. This had been one of the riskiest moves in the history of risky moves. But alas, it was done. Kirigakure no Sato had successfully extracted him from the ground.

This strikes me as odd. If Akihiro was so concerned about Nozomi raiding Konoha out of retaliation for his attack, then why would he try to infiltrate Kiri in this manner. Kiri was open to hosting him in the village before he had attacked Nozomi.  Kiri had assisted him in fighting Nozomi. Why spend hours if not days underground trying to infiltrate your ally when your primary enemy has escaped and presumably would head straight to your country to seek vengeance? If there was such severe urgency to secure Konoha in lieu of this failed assassination attempt and the Society's reputation why would Akihiro the character dally for days upon days upon days before coming to Konoha and emptying its coffers? I am not persuaded that an absence was formally taken and so I cannot assume it was because of player unavailability, that and the post afterwards indicates that Akihiro the character had planned to be dormant for a significant period of time after the battle. It seems illogical to me that now just as Nozomi is attempting to enter the village to steal its valuables and destroy the clan district of her enemy, that Akihiro springs into action.

Akihiro's decision to return to Konoha is exceedingly suspicious given the above. However, his decision to empty the village of its valuables and evacuate the Uchiha Clan is even more unreasonable. Setting aside the issue of defection, there is no descriptive evidence of Akihiro having reason to believe that the village was entirely undefended. To my knowledge, Akihiro did not and had no reason to know that Tatsu was going to watch the Exams prior to his visit to Kiri. I have seen no evidence that Akihiro would think that the Hokage would be okay with him taking the actions that he did and I could not find any compelling evidence to support the idea that Akihiro would take such rash and drastic actions without even attempting to consult her. The first instance of Nozomi and Akihiro fight in Kiri was a fairly coincidental encounter and one that I think is valid, however this second encounter seems very suspicious and ultimately I think its unfair.

The urgency of Akihiro needing to go to Konoha was at its highest shortly after Nozomi escaped. He declined to do that and he declined to take an absence. There is no IC descriptive foundation for him taking the drastic actions of emptying Konoha of its Uchiha and valuables. This when combined with the timing of Nozomi's arrival and the nature of his posts leads me to believe that Akihiro was acting out of an OOC desire to stop Nozomi from immediately robbing the village rather than an IC fear of that scenario. Hence, his posts are void.

Akihiro will be permitted to lay proper IC foundation for his actions. However, as punishment for metagaming he will not be permitted to take immediate action. It would be unfair to allow him to cure the lack of foundation for his character's actions AFTER he has broken the rules to stop someone. As a result, he will be prohibited from posting and returning to Konoha until after Nozomi is about to leave the village. In order to rule both players into a fair setting, Akihiro (once he has laid the proper IC foundation) will then be allowed to interrupt Nozomi's exit. Presumably, Nozomi will have had in her possession the valuables he seeks (although someone else may validly interrupt her from doing so). Akihiro may return in time to then fight her and stop her from leaving. But as punishment, he will not be able to preempt her robbery.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:14 am