Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Checking what I know

Shinso Uchiha
    Shinso Uchiha

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Water l Taijutsu l Sensory
    Class: D
    Ryo:

Checking what I know Empty Checking what I know

Post by Shinso Uchiha Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:37 am

A thought had come across Kotsubo earlier today, and that exact thought is the reason why he's currently at the training area of Kirigakure, he started to have trouble remembering certain jutsus and even the precise movement of specific Kenjutsu techniques that he learned in the past, he's currently in the training yard to not only perhaps add more to his already dangerous arsenal of jutsu, but to check over what he currently knows. He started off a bit simple with his physical prowess and did a few swordsmanship exercises, practicing his knowledge of Moonlight. The next part revolved around him using Taijutsu, which he trained himself in the past in the case that he got disarmed from his sword and still needed to put the pressure on opponents in close-quarters combat.

He then started to go over the basics of using his Water Release, though he's still very proficient in using his Water Release because of how high he regards his Water Shark Jutsu and doesn't see much reason for him to train what he knew in his water jutsu, until he realized the problem... he had such heavy-attacking water jutsu that he didn't focus on more utility or defensive like jutsu, which he instantly started to work upon. It took him several tries but he managed to successfully use Water Formation Wall, this training session had ended as soon as he managed to use that jutsu, as he believed now that he overreacted in what he knew in his abilities and believes it's still all there.

[Learned:
    Water Release: Water Formation Wall - B-Rank
    Water Prison Technique - C-Rank
    Water Release: Water Whip - C-Rank
    Water Clone Technique - C-Rank
    Hiding in Water Technique - C-Rank
    Moonlight - C-Rank
    Slamming Palm - C-Rank
    Shatter Palm - C-Rank
    Shoulder Charge - D-Rank
    Rising Knee - D-Rank
    Body Flicker Technique - D-Rank
    Hiding in Mist Technique - D-Rank
    WC: 258/200 ]
    Shinso Uchiha
    Shinso Uchiha

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Water l Taijutsu l Sensory
    Class: D
    Ryo:

Checking what I know Empty Re: Checking what I know

Post by Shinso Uchiha Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:02 am

Kotsubo decided to stay a bit longer and continued to train upon his kenjutsu style, more specifically around the fighting style he had developed a few years ago, which in a technical term he called the "Art of Precision" which as the name suggests helps the user coordinate his attacks better when it comes to Kenjutsu, though it can also be used for taijutsu, after a few minutes with practising his form in the fighting style, he has it nailed down once more.

[Learned
    Art of Precision - C-Rank
    WC: N/A]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:39 am