Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Crushing the Delinquents

ShimmyToTheLeft
    ShimmyToTheLeft

Crushing the Delinquents Empty Crushing the Delinquents

Post by ShimmyToTheLeft Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:07 am

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1252-beat-up-the-delinquents-c#8754

Mission Name: Beat up the Delinquents
    Mission Type:  Guard
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Beat up the Delinquents
    Description: A group of juvenile delinquents have been going around at night tagging various shops with graffiti. The owners of these shops are getting fed up with it and have decided to finally do something about it. They are looking to hire a Shinobi to stake out the market district at night and wait for the delinquents to show up and then teach them a lesson. Beat the delinquents or install fear into them to get them to stop their evil ways.
    Payment: 15,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin +

Higure strolled into the market place. She had met a Kiri nin who was looking to work together with someone to earn some extra money. Not that she would say no too more Ryo, but being in these exams would be her one and only opportunity to see how normal ninja earned a living. See what life would have been like if she wasn't always on the run, and her cousin hadn't been murdered before she could catch up to her.

Looking around she would see signs of graffiti as well as signs of previous vandalism marring the market place. She had never really thought of what they were doing was being thanked and willingly paid for protection,  or possible assassination of random trash. But it wasn't like she had never assassinated plenty of people in her journey away from home.

Hopefully Yoru would show up soon and they could make a plan beyond "kill everyone in fire." Although that would be plan B.

[1]

110 CP.

Jutsu: Jutsu List

Stuff Made: None yet.

Gear Owned:
    Yoru Slim
    Yoru Slim

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kugutsu, Genjutsu, Ijutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

Crushing the Delinquents Empty Re: Crushing the Delinquents

Post by Yoru Slim Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:12 pm

Yoru was glad for the change of pace that went with having a mission partner. He was so used to working alone on these low-level assignments that he'd begun to grow bored to death by-and-large. It seemed that with the Chunin Exams going on there was a need for spare hands to be put to work. As much as training for the exams had come to be a part of his daily routine, the opportunistic Yoru could never give up the chance to earn some ryo on the side. He needed every coin he could get if he was going to build more puppets, after all!

Eventually, he would find his way to the marketplace, the assigned meetup area for him and his partner- a girl close to his own age by the name of Higure, or so he'd been told. The Mizukage's office had just shoved him the mission and told him to not kill anyone and so here he was! He had two sealed scrolls strapped to his hip, each containing one of his puppets in case they'd be needed. After a bit of searching, his gaze settled upon a bombshell, and a fellow redhead. Not a bad combination, though as an uzumaki he was biased.

"You must be Higure. I'm Yoru, Yoru Slim. It's a pleasure." He said, walking up to the woman and offering his hand for her to shake in greeting and good faith. "Right, give me the rundown on what kind of marble it is I'm working with to sculpt out a partner, fufu. I'm a puppet-nin myself, among other things." He explained, aiming to learn a bit more about the woman's capabilities in case things may turn violent...

Post by ShimmyToTheLeft Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Higure gave a friendly shake of Yoru's hand and after his introduction gave a playul, friendly punch on the arm. Throwing a confident, cocksure grin, she'd reply "Nice to meet you Puppet Master Yoru, and you're right. The name's Higure Tatsuda-Kazehana, pupil of the previous mizukage's Toonami and Konomi Tesudashi. I'm a Jutsu Sniper, Jutsu Developer, and Strategist. Not really suited for up close and personal combat, but I can take a person down from 100 meters away so fast they won't know their dead when they hit the ground."

She'd look up in thought and give a thoughtful hum, before continuing, "To be honest, with the whole beat up the delinquents thing is going to be a problem, I solve most problems with fire, more fire, and a healthy dose of explosions. You know what they say, if it's not over kill, you're not doing something right." With that she'd flash a winning smile.

Looking him over, he seemed like a strong fighter, and being a puppet-nin he must have some smarts in that head of him giving an impressed whistle she'd add, "So Yoru, how do you want to go about this? If you like getting up close and personal, I have Fuuton and Doton to take out an enemy with little chance of you getting caught in the cross hairs. If you like standing back and watching them squirm, I got plenty of Katon to give us a show."

[2]

110 CP.

Gear Owned:
    Yoru Slim
    Yoru Slim

Character File

Post by Yoru Slim Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:57 pm

Well she was friendly, that was a plus. Yoru gave a small smile at her introduction, "A pupil of the previous Mizukage, you say? I'll admit that's before my time. I've only returned to Kirigakure recently." He explained, looking the woman over for a moment before something she said caught his ear. She was a developer and creator of jutsu? Oooooooh, now that was interesting, it really tingled his pringles. The man's grin grew a bit wider as his fascination flared up with the stranger. Oh, and she solved her problems with blatant overkill and tons of fire? What a perfect combination! "Fire, jutsu research, and good looking? You're in my crosshairs, woman." He said bluntly, his smile lessening to a flirtatious grin that took a monster truck and smashed through professional working relationship demeanour.

"Ahhh, but alas, we have a job to do. Most puppet-nin prefer to stay back and leave their dirty work to their puppets. I, however, am more involved in my work. I'll get in close and rough them up until they learn a lesson they won't forget." He decided, pulling out two different scrolls and looking them both over. "Hmmm, but which actor should grace the stage?" He wondered aloud before sighing, "Ahh well, I'm sure a moment of inspiration shall come to the struggling auteur eventually. Come, let us go find these rabble rousing ruffian's roundabouts." He said before beginning to start walking to the spot these kids seemed to have been reported using as their little 'base'. Was sending two strong Genin to do this task extreme? Yes. Did that mean that Yoru wouldn't enjoy sadistically hurting snot nosed brats forfun? Ohhhh, only just a bit, don't you know~.

Yoru looked over to Higure as they walked. "So, you trained with the previous Mizukage, yes? What were they like? I only heard stories." He asked, curious to learn more about his partner during the time they worked together. Hell, considering his usual demanour he wouldn't have been surprised if she refused to work with him after todday- so might as well savor the here and the now!

Post by ShimmyToTheLeft Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:30 pm

Yoru's blunt way of hitting on her drew a deep, body shaking laugh from Higure, she placed a hand on him as tears started forming, "If it wasn't for the fact that Toonami would kill one of us, I'd find that a bit of charming good humor. Who knows, she might be in it for a threesome though, she usually has interesting side partners, and you look like you love fun."

She'd let the humor run it's course, before giving him a playful waggle of her eyebrows, it wasn't like Toon was there right now, and there was no harm from playful teasing between two relatively attractive people just shooting the breeze. Like Toon had taught her before, "You got to enjoy the little things", and "You only live once, so why not have fun with it." Of course that was more for drugs, explosions, and pure, unadulterated anarchy, but still. Higure was surprised to find herself having a blast with this violence loving, mountain of a man.

At hearing him explain his art and loving to get up and personal, Higure gave an appreciative chuckle. Squeezing his arms as if testing out his muscles, "I can tell, you're the type to get up close and personal. It's fun sometimes to really feel the carnage you cause. Am I right? Or am I right? I know personally that nothing feels more intimate than the blastwave of an explosive blast. Feeling that deep thrum rattling through your bones, painting the skies red and ground redder. It's almost as good as sex with a skilled woman. Just feel that explosion inside your soul.

"It's good to know you like feeling that intimacy with your playtime in your own ways. As for inspiration, when I'm lacking, I either pick at random, or I take a bit of Toonami's edibles."
    Higure would withdraw a little baggie of gummies with an insanely high concentration of THC, and a few experimental euphorics that Toon decided to spike the batch with.

She'd wiggle the bag before her teammate with a devil-may-cry-but-I'll-happily-corrupt-you grin. Her left eyebrow playfully bouncing up in down in a playfully teasing manner.

After making his choice on the manner, Higure would pop a gummy as they walked toward the base. Using Rotating Shuriken to nab a few weapons as the shop owners backs were turned. It's not as if they weren't going to soon be used to protect their shops anyways. So might as well pay forward for a good cause.

When Yoru asked about the Twins, Higure's eyes would already start to have gotten a little glazed and her step would have a touch more pep in it, "Still training actually. I'm their official protege, and it's insanely intense. But it's fun at the same time, I'm learning advanced business lessons, things needed to help them with their start up business in entrepreneurial infrastructure, and Toonami is teaching me many, many things. Mostly of an adult, world wise lessons ... interspersed with anarchy, drugs, and enough violence to get a woman like me moist for days. It's been eye opening."

Looking at him she asked, "Enough about me though. Tell me a bit about yourself? It's not often that I meet someone who isn't either boring as can be, annoys me, is forgetable, I don't want to murder for laughs and visualize myself doing so while dancing over their smoldering ashes, or I don't in fact murder when their backs are turned and dance in their smoldering ashes." With each thing that she normally ran into she'd raise a finger, counting the top 5 types of people she knew. Yoru was one of 4 possibly 5 people she'd had met in her life that she could tolerate and was intrigued by what kind of past he must of had. What type of stories lay brewing in the darker corners of his mind.

[3]

110 CP.

Gear Owned:
    Yoru Slim
    Yoru Slim

Character File

Post by Yoru Slim Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:46 am

"I'll call you again when I turn 18 and see if you'd both be down by then." He replied, unphazed by the threat to the point that it was starting to become hard to tell if he was joking or actually being serious about the things he was saying. It was certainly news to him that he and the former Mizukage were lovers of sorts, as well as the low chance of survival that might come from flirting with Higure- but man, despite being good at science, Yoru was shit at math. He instead nodded absentmindedly. Uh huh, threesome, got it.

"I don't know about the explode-y things, but sex is a good comparison." He replied as Higure took in his thoughts about passion and soulful activities and the like. Hey, he loved explosions as much as the next guy, but at some point makin' em became too much effort compared to just something casual and devoted to pleasure. She went on to kind of speak the same language he was used to saying, all about red ground and art and shit- but what really caught his eye were the baggie of edibles that she was waggling in front of his face. "Oh wait, you mean like those are drugs?" He asked, tilting his head and gently poking the baggie with his index finger. When she offered him some, he nodded, accepting a gummy and tossing it into his mouth. This would help the mission feel quicker hopefully.

Much like his partner, Yoru quickly felt a glaze over feeling starting to come over him as he walked. Higure was talking about her training under her teachers, though the words only half-reached him. Something, something, blah, blah business them- wham, sex training  and violence. You can imagine which half interested him more. "Ohhhh, that sounds like a good time. Might have to visit the doctor and prescribe me that kind of physical therapy: a healthy dose of violence and a woman to bed every other meal." He said nonchalantly through the numbness of his lips in the wake of his drugs. "Inhibitions break better people than us. In showbiz, you need to see what you want and just take it... Though if there's a Mizukage in the way, I agree you might be a bridge too far. Oh well, c'est la vie~!" He hummed, his voice coarse and hard at first before turning to a more sing-song'y style of speaking befitting a kabuki player.

"Oho? About me? Oh dearest me, that's a boring thing to talk about. I've got only got 3 of my 5 wits left, I lost the first 2 when I was a boy and joined the circus. I'm afraid I've got nothing left in my head besides old folk tales I'm afraid, the kabuki theater show in my mind that never ends." He said in his usual sing-songy way, shivering at the prospect of actually talking about himself. Wouldn't these other people prefer him to retain some air of mystery and suspense? Letting go of those things, it made things boring, it made things dull. "I'm just a lost little actor who wanted to play ninja, don'cha know?" He asked, sticking out his tongue, his eyes half closing in a taunting fashion... Yet with the faintest glimmer of something deeper and more sinister peering into her soul for a fraction of a second.

"You've mentioned explosions as a core part of your art, dear. When did this fascination begin? Does primal destruction evoke passion and soulfulness in your artistic psyche? What plans may you have as the mizukage's protege?" He asked, closing his eyes but keeping one open to look at his partner from the side of his vision, walking in tandem with her to the mission location.

Post by ShimmyToTheLeft Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:43 am

Higure was honestly having an amazing time with Mr. Tall, Dark, and Funny. Him contemplating having to wait of age to join got a laugh out of her, and his over all bearing was a treat. Too be honest, Higure never really had friends before, even Toon and Konomi where more her bosses, and role models, rather than friends. But she had to admit this Kiri-nin was a blast to hang out with, she'd definitely need to remember to find a way to keep in touch after these Exams.

If only to collaborate on artistic passions, and if this mission went well, make more art together. At him saying his enjoyment was akin to good sex, Higure waggled her eyebrows suggestively, "Then this is going to be a treat watching you do something you love so much. You really get a feel for a person when they're in their artistic element." Higurer purred playfully.

At him asking if the edibles were drugs, Higure would nod, "100% pure THC oil added to gelatin. These little gummies are amazing, and I've heard a lot of artist take them to help open their minds for artistic endeavors. Breaking down inhibitions, and just letting you act on your feelings rather than bogged down by mundanity."

She'd laugh merrily at him stating the follies of inhibitions, and her being a bridge too big to cross, but would throw in two sayings of her own, "Well as the sayings go Pour estimer le doux, il faut goûter de l'amer, and La fortune sourit aux audacieux. Otherwise, Fortune favors the courageous, and nothing worth having is ever easy."

At hearing of his mysterious past, made even more mysterious, Higure laughed and gave him a playful punch on the shoulder, "Oooh! Tall, Dark, and Mysterious, giving just a little hint of something, and a hint at something more. You are going to be fun, still, an artists needs their eccentricities. It's what makes them so much fun to work with Mr. Actor-Ninja."

But at asking her why explosions, Higure hummed a tuneless melody while in thought, trying to best think of how to explain it. Once she did though, she broke into a passionate speech extolling the beauty of her favored art, "Well, fire's alive. It grows, it breaths, it consumes, and it breeds more of itself, and eventually it dies. It's primal, it's ancient, and a force of creation and life. As well as death and destruction. Even the sun is nothing more than an endless cycle of radioactive flame in a cycle of life, death, and consumption.

"Explosions? They not only give birth to flame, but from nothing, force the creation into existence with a blast that vibrates the bones like an instrument, resonates deep in the soul, and the screams of others a capell praising it's humble birth, is but a herald to it's consumption to propagate it's own life. The most sincere and honest form of creation. And eventually that humble birth can grow, consuming one's prey in it's ever-hungering maws."

A single tear would trickle down her face, she'd wipe it with a finger while giving a little sniffle, "It's beautiful."

After collecting herself she'd wave Yoru over to whisper in his ear, "I have two goals that my Mizukage are in agreement, One to gain vengeance on my cousin's Akeno's murderer's whomever they may be, and two, make a village for people like ourselves. Misfits, artists, outcasts, those that society finds strange or unnerving. A place where all those people who love our work like our own may call home."

She'd lean back and quirk an eyebrow as a mischievous grin spread across her face, "Who knows after I succeed in that second one, I might try inviting you to see the sites. Let you have some breathing room to fully express your artistic talents, and maybe even find some inspiration to your art?

[4]

110 CP.

Gear Owned:
    Yoru Slim
    Yoru Slim

Character File

Post by Yoru Slim Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:00 pm

The edibles were good and his company was good, what more could he ask for? Yoru hummed along to himself as he listened to Higure. With the exams coming up, it was a nice change of pace to unwind. No day was ever truly the same, and although most of his were rather high-stress and active, that didn't stop him from enjoying the quieter times such as now. "Hmph, I'm not sure what kind of feel I would give off in that case." He thought aloud when she suggested that she would learn more about him through the way that he fought. Having been used to working alone so far, Yoru wasn't used to the extra pair of eyes watching him.

But, for now, Higure was a welcome companion. His half closed eyes lazily looked over to her out of the corner of his eye as they walked, taking in her words of advice. Her worldview wasn't too different from his own- though of course with some key differences. Maybe that was why they seemingly got along so well. "I'll remember that when we meet again and I come of age." He replied, though shortly before he felt a slight punch connect with his shoulder, taking him off guard a tad. It took a moment for him to realize the gesture was meant to be friendly, recoiling and swaying side to side leisurely as they kept pace. His backstory had piqued and kept her interest, yet it was Higure's description of her love for explosions that certainly swept him away.

The way that she so vividly described her fascination for flames and explosions was quite visceral to hear for Yoru. He blinked as she went on about radioactive flames, life and death, and all the other trimmings of artistic expression. She was certainly passionate about her craft, he could tell that much! In the end, he simply nodded at her single dramatic tear and the small way she wiped it away. What could he say to follow up such an impassioned speech?

Of more interest to the red-head, however, was Higure's goals as a shinobi. Yoru always believed that you could tell a lot about a person by what their goals were, or what they claimed to be. You could see what their driving impetus was, what made them tick. A quest for revenge, ultimatley, was the missing piece of the puzzle that was needed for him to understand the interesting woman's psyche a bit better. "People will tell you revenge is a cycle of pain. Don't listen to them. Find your man and kill him, as well as those linked to him. That's my inspirational speech as an actor for you..." He said, wondering what the full story might havebeen around Higure's determination to get revenge. "If you ever need help with that, I'm sure I could pop over for a spell and a few fights. Swapping favors and all that." He suggested, tossing out the prospect of meeting again for a good brawl when the time came.

A new village though? Now that was the real shocker, at leas to him. He blinked a tad in genuine surprise, not expecting that kind of reasoning. "A new village?" He echoed, thinking the idea over as well as all the logistics that would go into it. "Where would it be? How would you get people to join?" He asked, the questions of such an endeavour and how to make it a reality creating an interesting proposition for him. The invitation she offered was welcome, though, a gleam in his eye flickering as she spoke to him with a sultry quirk of her eyebrow. "That sounds quite charming. I'm certain you can show me something special to commit to memory. I'd give you gifts to never forget in return." He replied with a small nod.

Woof, this was all getting too hot and heavy for a little red haired lad. Weren't they here on a mission still?

Thankfully, the duo would arrive at the hideout just as their back and forth chattering seemed about to become saturated with sexual frustration and coyness. The delinquents were holed up in an abandoned building on the edge of town. The old house was boarded up and had multiple box forts propped up around its base. The windows were shuttered and there were no lights on, though at seeing a group of bicycles laying on the grass of the torn up yard it wasn't much of a jump to assume that the kids were hiding out inside. "So, then, would you care to pop this fight's cherry with the first move? Maybe if we're lucky the kiddos will realize their mistake and I won't have to scare them too much." He thought aloud, spying shadows looking down at the two of them as they stood in front of the building.

Post by ShimmyToTheLeft Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:43 pm

Higure nodded at his advice on revenge, and nodded with a savage grin spread across her face, "I couldn't agree more, for somethings, there can be no forgiveness." For a second Yoru would see a hint of something dark and feral lurking behind her eyes, before the subject shifted slightly, "But thanks, if I'm able to I'll definitely bring you aboard, but if not, at least we can swap stories over a few shots of fresh booze."

When he asked about the village she found a perfect opportunity for some playful ribbing, and a chance to give some mystique of her own, "It'll have to be a surprise, and ruining the surprise would make the reveal so much less fun. As for how? Well we'll reach out to the places where shadows lurk, and the lost wonder. A soft, siren song of freedom. Who knows, you might be one of the first to hear our village's siren song calling you to it's mysterious depths."

As they got to the abandoned building Higure was chuckling and needing assistance to keep from falling over from the degree of mirth she was feeling, at his comment on if she wanted to bust the fight's cherry. Higure would give a dark smile, the recently filtched Kunai circling around her as she cast Pheonix Sage Fire, and the kunai were suddenly engulfed in spheres of flame that Higure spun around her head with Revolving Shuriken to form a halo of light traveling at B tier speeds.

"Well I may look like one, but I'm not angel," Higure quipped, "I'll get things started then we can show these newbs what raising hell really looks like."

And with that she shocked and awed the place by firing one of the fireball shirukens with enough force to fire through several walls, and blast the door to a flaming wreck as she sauntered in, "Olie, Olie Oxen free! If you don't try running, I won't shoot off a leg before shoving a burning kunai up your large intestines, or cook your ass for making me exert myself chasing you!"

She'd give Yoru room to walk in and would spend 3 of her 8 remaining kunai to blast a burning hole showing her a clear picture of the back room. By now the fire had started to flicker from the wreckage starting to grow.

[5]

110 CP.

Gear Owned:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:25 pm