Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

The frail boy [Solo]

Mineko
    Mineko

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Taijutsu, Ninjutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 20,000

The frail boy [Solo] Empty The frail boy [Solo]

Post by Mineko Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:43 pm

Mission:

“I thought I had enough, Indigo.” her face flushed red having been pent up with frustration. “I really did.” She slid open the door and stepped out the herbalist’s house, before doing so she pulled back the hood of her cloak to conceal her face. Mineko took a deep inhale and audibly sighed out her stress. She held her small sack of a coin purse and loosened the strings to open it once more, revealing crumpled up paper Ryo and coins. She bounced her hand to make the coins klank. After discovering the medicine’s lofty price, the rattling wasn’t as satisfying of a sound as it used to be.

Indigo followed along with his small paws, then brushed his fur up against his partner’s leg to reassure her and made a sympathetic hum. “It’s okay, Indigo. I know.”
      He held his head up high to see his partner in the eye. “Well…” Mineko sighed out once more, slightly shook her head. “There’s no point moping about it. We just have to work harder.” She said with narrowed eager eyes.
      She stepped out of the porch with her head down, with the coin purse on her hand—

Word count: 195

Last edited by Mineko on Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mineko
    Mineko

Character File

The frail boy [Solo] Empty Re: The frail boy [Solo]

Post by Mineko Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:46 pm

“Give up, Jodi!” A boy brayed to someone behind him. “You can’t catch me even if you wanted to!” he added with a condescending tone of obnoxiousness. The boy had something that rattled an intricate klanking, like coins in a pocket. Mineko had her head turned to where the shouts came, she studied the figure of the boy coming up ahead; the boy‘s belly was protruding out his stained shirt and he reeked of something disgustingly sweet, a somewhat pungent aroma that made Mineko’s lip twitch. “Come on, Miki! Give me back my ryo!” Another boy far behind him called out.
        Considering his pudgy body the boy ran well for his weight. “Move over, man.” The particular pudgy boy pushed Mineko to the side, out his way, causing her coins she held, to drop and spread all over the ground. Fortunately for the boy, Mineko was able to forgive and forget that it happened. She had no interest in pursuing to chase him—-
       Startled, Indigo jumped when the boy almost stepped on one of his paws by an inch. And unfortunately for the boy, Mineko saw that crystal clear.
       The boy behind, presumably Jodi caught up only until where Mineko stood. He tensed his hands to his knees heavily panting in jagged intervals of breaths. His forehead continuously forming beads of sweat that rolled onto his face to his neck. Mineko could smell the exercise and his body odor to which stank to Indigo’s nose. He smothered his muzzle behind her long cloak, attempting to stifle the smell. Mineko could tell what Indigo was doing. “Have you seen him?” the young boy turned his head to Mineko, showing his well-reddened face behind his olive fair skin. Still heavily panting out of exhaustion. It was funny for Mineko to see yet she held back the chuckle. “Have you seen him run away with my ryo?” He cleared his throat, trying to circulate back his normal breathing.
       “Yes. He went that day.” Mineko said as stern as she could, as she pointed with a finger and stretched arm in the direction straight ahead of him. Slowly lowering her head to avoid revealing even a centimeter of her face.

Word count: 360
    Mineko
    Mineko

Character File

Post by Mineko Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:19 pm

The boy lowered his head once more and cursed under his breath. He had given up. And as she studied his exhaustion, Mineko felt his exasperation along with him. Her lips pursed. She felt the ends of it grimaced her expression. Just then a memory flickered;
       Back in the days where she lived in the slums of Iwagakure, up until now, Mineko understood what it felt like to strive to suddenly then face failure numerous times. The feeling of being robbed at your own succession was almost familiar to her, but not enough to not seize her surprise to which she will never be.--

“What a weakling.” She coolly articulated, slightly cocked her head upward to the side. Directly meant for Jodi.
      “Huh?” The young boy looked up at her once again.--

She had friends, relatives, and loved ones who experienced the same situation multiple, countless times. It was common in the slums. Even Mineko, herself, was a victim. Although she felt sympathetic for this boy there is one distinct difference she and the child had they did not relate to, that was she never stopped to chase. If she were him she would have continued to pursue, to earn her precious money back.
        “You’re not deaf. At least I assume you aren’t…” The words grimly ventured out her mouth. The boy’s focused on Mineko’s, he raised his brow in intrigue. “but I’ll repeat what I said, in case you are.” She pulled back the hood of her cloak, baring herself to the neck up and coolly stated once more, this time slower. “You are weak.” Their eyes met and the boy’s eyes flickered with a slight shock.
      “What do you mean?” He asked reluctantly, with an obvious puzzled tone.

Word count: 300

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:56 am