Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

A Kiri/Kumo Dual Mission! (Yoshitsune)

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

A Kiri/Kumo Dual Mission! (Yoshitsune) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Kiri/Kumo Dual Mission! (Yoshitsune)

Post by Peragus Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:03 pm

His heart would pound at her words, he couldn’t imagine how she couldn’t hear it. His mouth would become dry, but he would control himself and close his eyes a moment before taking a deep breath. “I-” He would begin, stammering a bit as if nervous. “To start, I need to tell you something, so you understand..” He would say, his eyes moving away from hers as he spoke. “I dislike killing. The permanent removal of a life seems like such a waste to me. All of that potential, gone, snuffed out in the blink of an eye. In there though, I was so mad I didn’t care anymore. I wanted those monsters to suffer.” He would say, starting with stating the problem. It might kill the mood, it might even make it impossible for what she wanted to happen if it ruined her fun enough. “I regret killing those men already, despite what they did. That act will stay with me for the rest of my life. I need to forget, even if just for a little while. I need to forget what I did back there.” He would say, his voice slowly becoming stronger.

“I could do the gentlemanly thing, and concede the win to you and let you pick your prize. I could be selfless and do that, allow you to be considered the victory due to how I technically ordered to give me those last kills. But I’m not, I can’t be selfless here, and for that I’m sorry.” He would say, his voice becoming mildly somber as he brought his eyes back to hers. “I want you, need you, to help me forget. Even if it’s just for the next for hours, or the entire night. I don’t care. My request in victory of our wager, is for you to help me forget by any means necessary.” He would say, his eyes looking into eyes and filled with a combination of lust, desire, need, and powerful amount of desperation. The lust and desire were exactly what one might think. He wanted her, physically wanted her. The need and desperation, were the desperate hope that she could help him forget.

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Yoshitsune
    Yoshitsune

A Kiri/Kumo Dual Mission! (Yoshitsune) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Kiri/Kumo Dual Mission! (Yoshitsune)

Post by Yoshitsune Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:03 pm

As he spoke, she would listen, although very quickly she realized it wasn’t what she had expected to hear. The faux innocent look would be dropped quickly, although she wasn’t disappointed. She ultimately couldn’t relate to what he was saying. Yoshitsune clearly had no problem taking lives while on missions, even enjoying doing so. The softness wasn’t something she was used to, but she didn’t judge him for it, even if it did sort of kill the mood a bit. All it did is make her realize her own failure. She should have picked up on this during the mission and done all the killing for him. It was what she would swear to do if they ever were paired up again on a mission like this. If Yoshitsune took care of all the killing, the slaughter, the torture, and the horror, Calis would be okay, right? If he wanted those people to suffer, she would have made them suffer with just a single word from him on his behalf. She regretted now that she didn’t realize it sooner.

Her eyes would meet his, and rather than the tall, dark-haired handsome man she had been with earlier she would only see the vulnerable and sad boy that laid underneath. Especially with the look in his eyes, she couldn’t help but smile. She didn’t want to laugh, especially as he laid his emotions out like this so clearly, but she had the urge to do so now. He was just too cute.

Her finger would reach up, placing itself up to his lips to shush him. Rather than obediently accept orders as she usually did, Yoshitsune would assume control. “Shhh… Don’t think another thought, Mister Kazehana. Don’t worry. I’ll take care of you tonight. I’ll make sure you don’t have to think at all.”

Her hands would place themselves on his shoulders, and without any warning she would push him pretty fiercely. It was unexpected, especially given the intimacy and closeness they had been sharing just moments earlier. She would send him to the ground without a second thought though, allowing him to collide into the sand. Once he was down there, Yoshitsune would crawl on top of him. It was forceful. That’s how she typically was. Rough and direct and blunt. As fast as possible, and as direct as she could be. While the head patting brought a different side out of her, this was much more familiar territory for Yoshitsune. Like a wild animal. She would make good on what she had said just moments ago, of not letting him think at all.

[FADE TO BLACK/EXIT]

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Post by Peragus Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:03 pm

Her smile would freeze him cold before her finger pressed to his lips. Her following words would cause his heart to beat like a drum. He’d never done this before, never gone this far with a woman. The sudden force of her shove would knock him black on his ass before she climbed onto him. It was blunt, direct, and wild. It was intoxicating, and in the setting sun upon the beach back lit by a golden sky and going on long into the night, it would be absolutely..perfect.

Eventually they’d find time to eat, swim, play in the water, eventually they’d lay back upon the warm sand and he’d use his sand control to give them massages. Eventually the next day would come, and Calis couldn’t even remember the horrors of the day before. They were far too overshadowed by fun, excitement, and joy that had come after. The feelings of lust, desire, need. The pure feelings of release as they enjoyed each others company for a time. He didn’t know if he’d see her again. Didn’t know if this would ever happen once more. But if it didn’t, his one memory of the woman from Kumogakure wouldn’t be beholden to the images of mangled corpses, crushed humans, and tortured monsters. It would be filled with contentment. What more could he ask for?

Exit

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:25 am