Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

A Sovereign Meeting

Iwai_Hyuuga
    Iwai_Hyuuga

A Sovereign Meeting  Empty A Sovereign Meeting

Post by Iwai_Hyuuga Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:46 am

Iwai somberly walked into the Kage's office, it had been a rough few days. Her father a die hard loyalist to Konoha, didn't see the point in leaving for Iwa as they were given a chance to, he didn't see the point of furthering conquest and worse. He was okay with it ending with an Uchiha of all things having more glory than the Hyuuga have had for centuries.

Well, it eventually came to blows, a sparring match to settle matters, and Iwai's raw strength in the clan's bloodline won, her father had died, and as Heiress, she was named Clan Head. Admittedly once her notoriously fiery temper had cooled, the win did feel hollow. But she had never been all that great at controlling her temper, that's what her personal guard was for, they were chosen not really to protect her from others, but to skillfully get in her way to protect others from her when she went off.

She was raised with them alongside her, and no matter how warped she was, or could become, she just couldn't hurt them. At least such a thing had never crossed her mind before, in her greed and wonderlusts, in her boundless aspirations, they were the one thing she couldn't hurt ... of course she thought the same of her father. But that was neither here nor there.

She was the Clan Head, no longer a princess, holding the noble title from days of old when they ran the empire of the Land of Fire. But rather an Empress, or as much as one could be in this day in age when Noble Rank meant little outside of the proud and few who had such a rich history. A history now under thumbs of Feudal Lord and Ladies who held not their rich and noble blood of the Older, truer clans.

She strolled into the Hokage's office and seeing Haku sat down before him, waiting as was befitting her station before he was ready to talk. This was time for diplomacy, and her guards outside the door were ready to restrain her harshly if it looked as if her temper was starting to override her reason ... something most would find jarring with how upbeat and chipper she normally seemed. It was probably the Fire Element in her body reacting with her B- Blood type.

When Haku noticed her, he'd notice her Decorative Headpiece that resembled Yokai Horns, with the Nekoian Empire Headband between them, the traditional Hyuuga Flack Vest over a khaki shirt with the Hyuuga symbol, and eyes that seemed to hold a great deal of mirth and amusement. A look she usually held when not in the grip of battle, covetous desire, or her fits of rage.

[1]

Skill(s): Bloodline, Taijutsu, Ijutsu, Genjutsu

Stats

Strength: E
    Constitution: D [150]
    Stamina: C [450]
    Speed: C [450]
    Coordination: C [450]
    Intelligence: C [450]
    Perception: D [150]

-------

Always keep money at the clan district;

Byuakkugan:
    15 Posts
    500 m Omni-Range (neck weakness)
    250 m telescope
    50 m Tekketsu Read.

---------

0 Ryo
    - 700 XP Debt
    Iwai_Hyuuga
    Iwai_Hyuuga

A Sovereign Meeting  Empty Re: A Sovereign Meeting

Post by Iwai_Hyuuga Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:11 pm

Iwai didn't like being ignored. She was nobility, and there was a certain decorum that was supposed to be followed with those of noble birth. This pretender to the seat thinks they can snuff me! ME! A HYUUGA! Ohohoho! No! No! One does not ignore me! Me! IWAI HYUUGA! Clan Head! Who does this little upstart think he is!?

Iwai raged to herself. She was to most of the community a very sweet, very compassionate woman, but at the same time, everyone in the clan knew she had a horrible temper. With what was not really a berserk button, but a switch board, and her furious anger much like an explosion was when it flared powerful, destructive, but quick to die out as if nothing had happened moments after her anger had ran its course.

One of those buttons? Being ignored and treated as if she weren't there.

"EXCUSE ME! I think I, a Hyuuga, am awarded better respect than to be ignored like some commoner begging for scraps! I've come to talk with you peacefully, I expect the same respect for those of low birth when I entreaty them with my noble bearing." She'd say in a loud voice her  Byakuggan opening as she walked over to the seated kage, staring at him expectantly, as the doors opened up and her Guards entered telling her to calm herself down.

Glaring at them she'd reply, "As long as I'm treated with due respect. I will be calm. It's not too hard to ask for now is it?"

As her guard closed in to attempt to tackle her, she'd glare at the Kage waiting to see if she'd finally be given respect.

------

OOC is glaring at Haku and waiting to be shown respect.

Stats

-------

Byuakkugan:
    15 Posts
    250 m telescope
    50 m Tekketsu Read.

---------

0 Ryo
    - 700 XP Debt
    Haku
    Haku

Post by Haku Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:56 pm

The Archangel
    STATISTICS
    Chakra: 80/110
    Item's Equipped:
    - Heaven's Deliverance [A-rank Katana]
    - Sealing cloth on wrist containing Fuma Shuriken w/ Wire Attached
    - Sealing cloth on wrist containing Kunai
    - Faulds
    - Scroll in holster containing sealing supplies
    - Scroll in holster with empty seal

Jutsu Used:

• Sacred Heavenly Seal - Shackles of the damned soul

Current Stats:

• Strength: C-rank
    • Constitution: C-rank
    • Stamina: C-rank
    • Speed: C-rank
    • Coordination: B-rank
    • Intelligence: C-rank
    • Perception: B-rank

Other Notes:
    https://i.imgur.com/JT18gVE.jpg

The center point for the seal is placed on the ground in the hallway in front of the doorway into the office
    Before the young hyuuga could even remove herself from her seat black seal script would flood into through the room covering every surface and inch of it (A-rank Speed) forcing anyone who touched the seal to essentially stick to it. The seal would then slowly start crawling up any person who contacted it. Two thumps from outside of the door could be heard as the door kicked in.

Haku with a dark look peering into the room for under his hood. A Splash of blood draped clearly a crossed his bright white hood and face. he'd flick off his sword as the seal slowly began encroaching the bodies on the floor on either side of him. The seal clearly not effecting him or the two ANBU he had flaking on either side of him as he stepped into the office.  He'd noticed the Nekonian headband on one of the ninja standing in front of his office as if guarding something and assumed they'd come to take revenge. Thankfully the kage had been out at the time dealing with other preparations for his inauguration, and the hyuuga has merely been yelling at the hat draped over the back his chair, which had been spun around when he'd gotten up last. Haku had sent the third ANBU to alert more of the units. At this moment there'd be several jounin and chunin's gathering around the building (2 B-rank units and 3 C-rank units) and it's immediate area. Ensuring no one got in or out unless it was on the kage's order.

Assuming the hyuuga was trapped in chair a crossed from the kage's desk Haku would walk around the desk taking note to walk in a wide berth around the person in case they some how managed to escape his seal, and he would grab his hat and put it on, turning the chair and sitting in the seal covered seat a crossed from them. Glaring them down, getting even more angry once he'd notice the nekonian headband atop their head. "And tell me child." he'd spit out the last words with pure venom and anger "What you think you're doing in my office wearing a traitorous symbol." he's say leaning forwards a bit, expecting an answer quickly. While the two ANBU would wait at the door.

Assuming the Hyuuga wasn't trapped in Haku's seal. Haku would merely take a defensive stance at the door, while his two ANBU on either side of him would step forwards preparing themselves to eliminate the target that had invaded their office.
    444 / 444 Words || Post #1 || Mission Link || Note

Iwai_Hyuuga
    Iwai_Hyuuga

Post by Iwai_Hyuuga Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:14 pm

A hat! I've been yelling at a hat! New low Iwai! New low!

Iwai hid her rage-turned-embarrassment with a look of diplomatic bearing that did little to hide the red tint, worse she was caught in a Fuuin. Looking at the Fake Kage, she'd raise an imperious eyebrow at his venom, "Trust me it wasn't traitorous when issued, nor before you took over from the fleabag ... I mean the cat. To be honest, I'm only here because my advisors tell me I have to talk to you. My father and I fought for days over our clan leaving like ordered or staying, even now there is a massive rift between the Hyuuga.

"So with my father, sadly no longer among the world of the living, I thought we could parlay. A noble woman, of a clan who once were the rulers of the Land of Fire, and will again one day, and yourself. Between those like us who side with the walking rug, sorry, previous Hokage, may the Kami's not damn his soul like they do every other cat. And a way for you to spread good will and diplomatic ties while removing from your Village anything potentially subversive. I win, you win, and your win will net you wins with other nations you could use as allies.

"Myself and those with me? Well, we won't be in the crossfire when Yui hears her cousin was murdered by those loyal to you, and can even, potentially be able to temper her anger slightly. After all, you did let those interested in Iwa's freedom future go to see to it. You did allow those who were loyal to the fleabag's ... previous Hokage's allies go and soothe over relations, and let those loyal to ...,"
    Haku would she Iwai struggle to push it out without gagging, "Neko-sama."

If he was still listening he'd hear her mutter, "I hate cats, who couldn't our last Kage be anything other than a psychotic bag of fleas and malice. I'm even having to wear this ridiculous headband for diplomatic reasons. Blech."

Stats

-------

Byuakkugan:
    15 Posts
    250 m telescope
    50 m Tekketsu Read.

---------

0 Ryo
    - 700 XP Debt
    Haku
    Haku

Post by Haku Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:21 am

The Archangel
    STATISTICS
    Chakra: 40/110
    Item's Equipped:
    - Faulds

Jutsu Used:
    - Maintained seal of shackled soul (-20cp)
    - Five Elements Seal (-20cp)

Current Stats:

Other Notes: ---
     "Between those like us who side with the walking rug, sorry, previous Hokage..." it was at this point Haku's patience broke. He was angry already but this pushed the boundary. If she sided with the previous joke that could hardly be called a kage, why was she even here at all. Why didn't she stay in Iwa when everyone was order to move out. This girl was high on her own sense of power, of which haku deemed she had too much. The Kage would stand up, sighing completely interrupting her mid-sentence. the seal having completely wrapped around her lower body at this point and only leaving her mouth free to spew out garbage. it wouldn't give her that luxury much longer but neither would haku. "I've heard enough." he growled. "You're nothing more than a child drunk on your sense of power and worth. You constantly throw around the your title as if it means something to me. Your actions might not have be traitorous when it was issued, but heinous and barbaric, and they are certainly traitorous now. And so is declaring allegiance to a dead empire who sought to remove Konoha and kill anyone wearing the symbol of the leaf." His eyes burned with anger. As he circled the room glaring at her. He'd stop behind her "I've wasted enough breath on a traitor." His fingers would then light up, each with the symbol of the five elements as drove his finger into the base of the girl's neck.

Sealing her chakra if the attack went through, and assuming it did the girl would fall unconscious and Haku could release his seal. He'd then turn to his anbu and simply say "Throw her in a cell and watch over her while I prepare another cell more suitable for her containment." He'd turn say letting his guards take the girl's unconscious body prisoner, while he'd draft up a written notice (will write in next post assuming actions go through).

For some reason if the currently paralyzed her managed to avoid or stop his attack, he'd do his best to push himself backwards and away from the girl. He'd then order his guards to kill her immediately. Unfortunately The Shackles of the damned soul was rather taxing on his chakra reserves and he might get injured during a fight with a hyuuga, much less one who was the clan head. He'd needed to be careful and while he certainly believed he could outsmart the girl, he might not have the chakra reserves to do so, and he was already beginning to feel tired from it's effects. Which is why he'd have his perfectly capable ANBU simply execute her where she sat, while he'd maintain the seal until she was dead.
    480 / 924 Words || Post #2 || Mission Link || Note

Iwai_Hyuuga
    Iwai_Hyuuga

Post by Iwai_Hyuuga Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:23 am

"I've wasted enough breath on a traitor."

Iwai didn't have much time to think past that as the blow hit her throat. Sealing her chakra and knocking her out in moments.

Fuck! How do I keep getting  myself into these things. Fucking cat. Stupid Kages. I hope the Hyuuga know to run away from Konoha and bail on me when they see me dragged out.

And with that final thought, Iwai was out for good.

[4]

Stats

-------

Byuakkugan:
    15 Posts
    250 m telescope
    50 m Tekketsu Read.

---------

0 Ryo
    - 700 XP Debt
    Haku
    Haku

Post by Haku Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:50 am

The Archangel
    STATISTICS
    Chakra: 20/110
    Item's Equipped:
    - Faulds

Jutsu Used: Self Cursing Seal

Current Stats:

Other Notes: ---
    Haku sighed as he watched the girl's head slump as the seal formed its self on her skin. He released the Shackled Souls seal, but placed his hand on her other shoulder branding her with yet another mark that would allow him to paralyze her should she ever attempt an escape (Self Cursing Seal). In her unconscious state she wouldn't be able to resist this mark either. He'd then put his weight on the chair heavily. His chakra reserves having been mostly drained. His ANBU rushed to either side of him to help him stand but he simply put his hand up for them to stop. He'd slowly push himself up and walk around his desk then slump in his chair. He was tired, but he'd done what he'd had too. With that in mind he needed to find a way to either increase his chakra pool or remove some of the drain his seals took. He was far from being stalwart enough to defend the village. He wasn't sure the cat had really been strong enough to defend the village either, but he also fully intended on being a better hokage than the cat had ever dreamed of. Not the he planned on conquering nations and expanding his empire, more so that he intended on protecting the innocents of konoha and doing what he could to ensure their safety.

Haku would motion for the anbu to take the girl captive "Do what I asked please..." He'd then pause for a moment "Oh, and make sure you aren't spotted by anyone when transporting her. We can use her name to lure out other traitors as long as they don't realize we have her custody." He'd then lean back in his chair taking a deep breath, giving him self a moment before he drafted up an offical notice to the ninja of konoha within the village.

The Notice:

He'd sigh and have the letter and general announcement made around Konoha its self. Then he'd begin writing up another letter to Tsukiyo simply stating that the Hokage might have use of her particular talents. Normally haku would call upon akihiro for this sort of thing, given he used to be the head of intelligence before he was made a missing ninja, but Haku honestly didn't quite know where akihiro was at the moment or how long it would take for the letter to get to him and he'd only given himself three days to handle the situation.

[Exit Thread]
    584 / 1508 Words || Post #3 || Mission Link || [Exit Thread]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:50 pm