Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Meeting?

Nozomi
    Nozomi
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Meeting? Empty Meeting?

Post by Nozomi Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:53 pm

Nozomi waited near the entrance to the Mizukage complex, letting her sensory field wash over the building so she could get a feel for everyone who was in it. She was mostly bored, but perhaps the Mizukage was in. She needed to conclude some business so she could leave Kirigakure for good now.

She wore her usual weaponry and armor, nothing too out of the ordinary. To be fair, Nozomi was more dangerous without her gear than she was with them. If somebody tried to disarm her of anything she had, she'd prove to be a little more than anybody could particularly handle.

Nozomi didn't need to knock, she didn't need to announce herself. Her presence was usually enough to set people on edge and provoke a response as it was. In the meantime, she began gathering senjutsu chakra to keep herself capped off. Isobu stirred in her, content with the peaceful times lately.

-
    Sensory active -0.5
    Gathering Senjutsu chakra.

Mizukage
    Mizukage

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Hyoton, Sensory, & Summoning
    Class: S
    Ryo: 62,000

Meeting? Empty Re: Meeting?

Post by Burittsu Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:02 am

Finishing his paperwork Burittsu decided to spend some quality time within the village giving everyone some time to enjoy the elements. Forming a set of hand seals Burittsu started his mission of supervising the village and its people. Causing it to produce snowflakes snowing down upon the people and streets of his community throughout the beautiful display of snow. Burittsu watched from within his office from the villagers rushing home to the ones enjoying the display of the Jutsu. During his inspection he realized an individual was outside of his complex not moving a single muscle. As the snowflakes fell he could make out the women and her chakra, a figure he never saw.

Lately it seems he and the village were recently becoming more popular with the amount of people coming into the village. Sighing he went out himself leaving his office behind as he walked in his crimson red armor eight gold rings as his blue hair swayed left and right between each step. Burittsu made it down the stairs towards the entrance walking himself outside enjoying the jutsu for a moment. Before making his way around in search of the women he saw which only lasted a moment no less gazing at her appearance, a kunoichi he had never seen before. Burittsu gazed at her with his dark blue eyes wondering who she was and what her objective was within his village, smiling a little bit as he started off the conversation.

“Well it’s a pleasure to meet you ma’am. I’m Burittsu, a shinobi of this village. How can I help you today? Or maybe that’s the wrong question. Do you have business with anyone inside today?”

Being straightforward was the only thing he could do to entertain the idea of learning some information about why she was merely standing outside. Yet for someone as her to be standing either waiting for someone or waiting for her moment to enter the building. Regardless, Burittsu only wanted to help the women and obtain a nice relaxing day away from any misunderstandings.

Jutsu:

Last edited by Burittsu on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life Mocks Us In The End..
    [Kenjutsu] - [Ninjutsu] - [Hyoton] - [Sensory] - [Summoning]
    [D-Rank: 0] - [C-Rank: 1] - [B-Rank: 4] - [A-Rank: 0] - [S-Rank: 0]
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B ~ A
    Stamina: A+
    Speed: B ~ A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    :: Saiken
    :: Seven Swords
    :: Leggings is S Rank granting +1 Tier to speed
    :: Chestplate is S Rank granting +1 Tier to Con
    Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kugutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Enjinia | Kagaku | Kajiya | Nyūsatsu | Ijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: More than You

Post by Kiyoshi Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:07 am

There were very few individuals that Kiyoshi idolized, there was of course Okane and his strides within the intellectual community. Okane would modernize the world and Kiyoshi was happy to be apart of it, however Okane was not a Shinobi. There are not many Shinobi that Kiyoshi idolized,but there was a few and at the top of that list was Nozomi Himitsu. He remembered before he even enrolled in the academy watching her in the Chuunin Exams, and her coming out on top despite the odds stacked against her. Then years later when she revealed the secrets of the hidden villages and their locations, which did make his current travel plans easier. He spent years working out the plans for the perfect weapon, not designed for himself but for Nozomi. Watching her at the Chuunin Exams, he realized that she was a taijutsu fighter. Using that as well as his memory of how she fought and made a weapon that any taijutsu fighter would wish to wield, and while he didn't brag about his work he doubted even Okane could have made it better. While Kiyoshi wished to be as great a crafter as Okane was, he also wished to prove that his puppet skills were up to par with a Shinobi and in his eyes there was no greater Shinobi than Nozomi. So while he wish to give this weapon to Nozomi, he also wanted to test his on skills against such a Shinobi. His whole life he had people telling him he would never be a Shinobi because he lacked the ability to perform even the simplest of techniques, he was finally able to prove them wrong when he was able to graduate the academy with nothing but his ability to manipulate a puppet. He could use puppets in a way no one else had ever seen before, even then they doubted that he would ever be able to advance or actually make it as a Shinobi. Even if he couldn't defeat Nozomi if he could at least put up a decent fight then he would be happy with himself, he didn't even think he could beat her if he could do the things that normal Shinobi could do let alone beat her as he was.

He had heard rumors that a woman matching Nozomi Himitsu had been seen within Kirigakure, immediately he sent out Akimitsu, Enmei, and Yuko out to search the metropolis for her. It would be Yuko that radio back with sight of her, it didn't surprise Kiyoshi that she found Nozomi. While Yuko was the newest addition to his bodyguard troupe, she was a local of the mist village so it was highly possible that she knew who to ask and where to look. Kiyoshi didn't pry into details as long as the job got done, hearing that Nozomi was near the Mizukage complex, Kiyoshi would start gathering his things as he called Zamasu into his office. There was no time to send for Oda so Zamasu would have to do as far as watching his back for trouble, Akimitsu and Enmei would be ordered to return to Kiyoshi's shop. With both him and Zamasu leaving the shop someone needed to watch over it, and Yuko would remain where she was on one of the nearby rooftops in case Nozomi left the complex before Kiyoshi arrived. Zamasu would grab the sleek metal briefcase from the safe as Kiyoshi donned his puppet armor, with everything else ready Kiyoshi would attach his chakra strings to Mini-Mi and the trio would exit the shop heading for the Mizukage's Complex.

His other puppets sealed within the rings on his fingers or within a pouch of his belt, Mini-Mi was only out as a secondary defense should someone get past Zamasu. It wasn't just about protecting himself, it was the item within the briefcase as well. Zatenyubi was one of his greatest creations, rivaling the architecture masterpiece that was the Bloody Mist Training Facility, the defensive capability of his Raiment of Fortune, and the healing ability of his Senzu Beans. It, like the others, is a true masterpiece. The pinnacle of his skill in weapon crafting, it was valuable and extremely powerful, he would even dare to say it rivaled the craftsmanship of some of the world's great treasures like the Seven swords of the Mist. While Zatenyubi was a singular weapon,it's appearance made it seem more than that, in fact Zatenyubi is ten arm rings that once attuned to the chakra of the person make close combat more dangerous for anyone fighting against the user. Preventing the rings from falling into the wrong hands was paramount, so an extra precaution or two was more than warranted in Kiyoshi's eyes. Yuko would radio in that the Mizukage was now speaking with Nozomi causing Kiyoshi to quicken his pace, the last thing he wanted was to interrupt a meeting but at the same time he didn't want to miss her by waiting till after and she already be gone. He doubted she stayed in one place for too long, and if she finished her business before he could speak to her, he might not get another chance. Rounding the corner to the complex, Kiyoshi would smile to himself beneath the helmet of his puppet armor as he saw that Nozomi was still where Yuko had said she was. Composing himself within his puppet armor, Kiyoshi would slowly move towards Nozomi and the Mizukage. Manipulating Mini-Mi to walk next to him on one side, while Zamasu walked next to him on the other side. As he drew closer to the pair, Kiyoshi would retract the helmet back revealing his face and his bright red hair. While he did his best to maintain a professional appearance and attitude, the slightest hint of giddiness could be seen in his eyes.

Kiyoshi would wait and make sure that he wasn't interrupting their conversation before he would finally speak up standing about fifteen feet away from the pair. "Hello, I am sorry I do not mean to interrupt. You are Nozomi Himitsu, are you not?" Kiyoshi would ask in a polite calm manner, despite already knowing the answer. His attention was all on Nozomi, not that he was trying to be disrespectful to the Mizukage but she was the reason he had come down here. "My name is Kiyoshi, I am a crafter and if you would do me the honor, I believe I have made something that you might find beneficial to your fighting style." Kiyoshi would continue with a wide smile after Nozomi answered his question of her being her or not, Kiyoshi would then motion to Zamasu, who would promptly flip the briefcase up to lay flat in one hand and opening it with the other to reveal the ten arm rings that was Zatenyubi.

Experience: 3580/8720
    Renown: 15500
    Stats: 
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D -> A (Puppet Armor)
    • Stamina: S -> S++ (Jade Pendant)
    • Speed: E -> C (Puppet Armor)
    • Coordination: S -> S++ (Puppet Master Gloves)
    • Intelligence: S -> S+ (Lifestyle)
    • Perception: B
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Nozomi Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:27 pm

It didn't take long for someone to notice her presence and begin to make their way to her. What Nozomi wasn't expecting was that it would be Burittsu directly, but that was okay. She felt Isobu stirring in her, feeling the usual rumblings he gave off when she was in the presence of another Jinchuuriki. Interesting. She'd met Sero of course, but she hadn't been aware that Kirigakure was in possession of two Bijuu.

Introducing himself, it appeared he wanted to remain coy, as he proclaimed himself a shinobi of the village. Not untrue, but certainly he could have mentioned that he was currently the leader of the village. Nozomi wasn't unaware of the politics of the village, not that she cared who was in charge. It wasn't until she was finished gathering her nature chakra though that she bothered to respond, finally shifting her attention to him.

"My name is Nozomi Himitsu." she said, speaking plainly. Even if she wasn't known directly upon sight, there wasn't a single shinobi who wasn't aware of her name by this point. "I was looking to strike a deal, I want access to Kirigakure's exclusives."

She was fairly prodigious with Water Heaven's Convergence, having had that one since she was a shinobi of Kirigakure as a genin, but the others had always eluded her, and at this point, she had most of the other village's exclusives already.

It wouldn't take long though, before someone else would begin to make their way up to her. Her sensory picked up someone else approaching, someone with an incredibly large pool of chakra. Turning to get him in her field of vision, Nozomi noted the puppet user with some amount of interest.

"I am, yes." she confirmed his question. Upon doing so, he would produce an well crafted set of 10 rings. Nozomi had to admit, she couldn't find a visual flaw with them upon studying them. Much like her armor, it appeared that this was a master craftwork, produced by someone with skill on par with Okane. "These are beautiful, but what do they do? Are they a statement piece, or something more? How would they aid my fighting style?" she asked, looking to get down to business. "And maybe more importantly, what are you looking to get for them?"

-Sensory maintained. -0.5
    Senjutsu chakra gathered.

Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:40 pm

Burittsu heard of the name Nozomi before yet the shinobi wasn’t upon a page she was in front of his presence as it continued to snow upon the village. He listened to the young woman as she requested something interesting that would make Burittsu think of an answer. Wondering what she would need such abilities for and simply walking in to ask for such things she doubted that it would be easy. Rubbing his chin Burittsu held his tongue before giving her a proper answer moments after Kiyoshi was seen walking towards the group.

As he grabbed the women’s attention Burittsu smiled and watched her attention float off to the merchant and his products. Studying the both of them things seemed to have happened quickly and grew within the village to the point many faces are starting to pop up. Watching Kiyoshi show off his product even Burittsu had one of his wares, the golden rings of sealing. Letting them talk it out the option of giving someone he barely knew within the village a chance at more power. His brain thought but couldn’t find a just reason yet it probably didn’t hurt to let her take a peek. Allowing some sort of power or maybe even testing her to see for himself who she was truly to the village.

Cracking his neck he let them continue to talk and haggle prices if it came to that point of the conversation. Giving him more time to think of the request she made yet he did wonder if it would be worth it especially with the deal that the women mentioned she was throwing in. Maybe if he played along he wondered if he had a chance at understanding her game plan yet looking at the two of them. No one would assume the worst coming from those within their village yet Burittsu was lucky he wasn’t part of the percentage that would be nominated the most. Going into the yard with a smile upon his face he watched the snow fall continuously upon his nation as he watched the landscape from where he stood. Smiling and minding his business within the perimeter of the compound.

Jutsu:

Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kugutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Enjinia | Kagaku | Kajiya | Nyūsatsu | Ijutsu

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:13 am

Kiyoshi couldn't help but smile at Nozomi's question of what the rings were, he often forgot that not everyone looked at the world like he did. Not everyone could see the finer details of the craft, but that wasn't anything bad. In fact Kiyoshi rather enjoyed explaining things to others, especially when it was his work that he was explaining. "Well, they are actually an it, this is Zatenyubi. I guess you could say it is a statement piece, more so for my crafting ability than for the person that uses it. You see these ten rings are in fact one singular weapon, designed to work together with someone skilled in the art of hand to hand combat such as yourself. I believe that any Taijutsu user would love to have them, but they are one of a kind. How they work is you place five rings on each of your arms, they attune to your chakra making you their master. They have two settings, the first is their idle state. In their idle state the rings are designed to stimulate the muscles in your arms increasing your strength immensely, however they will also extend your reach by about a meter due to the fact that when you throw a punch they will slide down your arm staying connected through chakra delivering the full power of your strike. The second setting is it's active state, in this state you flow your chakra into them allowing you to manipulate the rings. This can be in the form of propulsion by channeling chakra into them and aiming at the ground sending the rings out with such force that they launch you into the air, you can use them to block an incoming attack, or individually manipulating them how others manipulate certain elements. You can even use them to bind the hands of your opponent, making it easier for you to deliver the final blow or arrest them, however you see fit to use them. Their limit is unknown to me as I do not possess the ability to test them fully myself, but I have no doubt that this can be the perfect weapon for someone like yourself."

Kiyoshi would pause allowing Nozomi to process everything he had said before he would continue, "as far as what I would like for them, there is actually two things I would like. The first thing I would like is to face you in a spar, while I know I am no match for your skill I would like the chance to gauge my ability against someone like yourself. I want you to use Zatenyubi in our fight so that I can also gauge the weapons capabilities, just to ensure everything is in working order. If you agree to that, then Zatenyubi is yours. The second thing I would like, which can wait till after the spar if you prefer. It is known that you spent time in Sunagakure the former puppet capital of the world, I would like to know anything you are willing to share about your time there. Knowledge of their puppet arts perhaps or maybe even designs of puppets that I might be able to utilize for myself. While I pride myself on my unique puppets, I know there are those out there that are or were better than me, and if they were anywhere they would be in the sand village. The information however is not a requirement for Zatenyubi, just a curious mind, agree to face me in a spar and it is yours. I have just completed work on a grand training facility for the village we can hold our spar there, and perhaps even the Mizukage here could referee the spar, if you like."

With that said, Kiyoshi would await the answer from Nozomi. If she agreed to the spar than he would hand over the case with Zatenyubi before looking to the Mizukage to see if he would in fact referee, if she refused then aside from feeling embarrassed he would apologize for wasting her time.

Stats: 
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Nozomi Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:30 pm

For now, the Mizukage was content with letting Kiyoshi and Nozomi's conversation continue on. Nozomi didn't mind what the order of the conversation was, she just wanted to get an answer. Turning her attention to the item, Kiyoshi explained the weapon and its properties to her, as well as his condition. It seemed to be a pretty good deal to her, so she shrugged. "Sure. I'll fight you." she said. "And I'll do better than just show you schematics. If these rings prove to be useful, I'll give you all of Suna's puppets that I have."

Taking the box, Nozomi placed it in the nook of her arm. She'd put it on later. It seemed like a good enough deal to her. She hadn't actually fought in a while, but she didn't expect that she'd need to go all out either. His chakra reserves were quick incredible, and puppeteers had to have a high level of coordination, but assuming he used the armor as protection, then all she needed to do was break down his armor and that'd be that. Beyond that though, she rarely needed to use all of her reserves.

If that was all that Kiyoshi wanted, then she'd turn her attention to Burittsu. To be fair, he was asked to referee, although Nozomi doubted that it would be required. If anything, she knew it was just an information gathering thing for people to see how her fighting style was these days. She didn't mind, it wasn't like knowing her abilities would help anyone beat her.

-
    -0.5 sensory maintained

Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:39 pm

Burittsu scratched the back of his head as it seemed he was roped into an interesting afternoon looking around as he waved off to the people from within. The shinobi could be seen walking off towards his brand new facility where the two shinobi could engage in combat. Keeping her request in mind he could only wonder if she would be staying in the village. Moving through the busy streets Burittsu kept to his thoughts and hoped to understand this warrior. After minutes of walking Burittsu hopes the rest decided to follow him as he took shortcuts and alleys passing the busy main streets and dropped them off at the respective intersection where shinobi would be seen traveling in and out of the facility.

Burittsu would wait for the others for a moment or two before continuing on to the mighty building striped in blue and white colors as the large stone slab easily seen from out to fifty meters away. Upon it had the symbol of the village engraved for all to bear witness entering through the sliding glass doors the business was made by the puppet user himself. Stepping aside as he waved and he began to watch over the rest of the room through the crowd of shinobi. He allowed the young man to do his work and show it off all the same getting into how it works and maybe even showing her something unique.

-Exit

Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Kiyoshi Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:13 am

Kiyoshi had worked hard on maintaining his composure over the years, it was bad enough that everyone thought of him as a Shinobi to be a joke. He had to ensure his composure was always that of a business professional, seriousness written on his face so that those around him would know that he was serious in what he said. This training had also helped him to control his reactions to situations, not allowing surprise or emotions to show on his face as he mentally calculated the change in the situation. His training in the matter had served him well, or at least it had up until this meeting. When Nozomi agreed to the fight a smile would break across his face despite his effort to contain it, but in his defense she was an idol of his and so agreeing to the fight at least in his eyes meant that she could see something in him, or at least that is what he hoped it was. Though with the smile he still was able to contain most of his composure, when she mentioned giving him the puppets from Suna that she had, he couldn't contain himself. His face would flush and the giddiness that had been only in his eyes when he had met the woman was now showing all over his face. A look of a child seeing a present their parents bought for them, or a teenage boy seeing his first boob, the excitement was written all over. He had hoped to see schematics of the puppets to see how they were made, but to actually be able to study the puppets themselves was more than he could hope for. He had only heard rumors about the puppets, but considering they were the treasure of the Sand village he knew they had to be unique, to be able to not only study them but to actually use them would be a dream come true for the young puppet master. He held no doubt in his mind that the Rings would prove to be useful, after all he had made them for her specifically and he had the utmost confidence in his work. With the Mizukage silently agreeing to referee the encounter Kiyoshi would nod his head and move to follow the Mizukage to the training facility, Mini-Mi in tow with Zamasu following him.

{Exit Thread}

Stats: 
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Nozomi Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:54 am

"Wonderful. I'll meet you there in a little bit." Nozomi said. She went to go an send a missive to the Blood Prison in order to get some of that stuff taken care of ahead of time. It would be nice to get the puppets delivered relatively soon, and she didn't need to waste her own time going there, grabbing it, and then returning.

After that was done, Nozomi put on the arm rings and headed to the Training Facility. She wasn't sure how useful exactly they'd be, but she could use a counter to the weaponry that most people were beginning to employ. Her armor and techniques were usually sufficient, but if she could save on her chakra expenditure even more, then why wouldn't she? At least these would compliment her fighting style, and she wouldn't have to adjust too much.

-
    Exit

Claiming the 10 Rings
    Sent a message to Blood Prison to get Suna's puppets delivered to Kiri.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:39 pm