Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Back to the Grind

Irui Mikiri
    Irui Mikiri

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Lightning, Water, Wind, Storm, Dark
    Class: S
    Ryo:

Back to the Grind Empty Back to the Grind

Post by Irui Mikiri Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:56 am

The frozen grass crunched underfoot as I made my way to the Training Grounds. Morning had broken over the peaks not long ago, but a stillness had settled over the Village Hidden in The Clouds; people were reluctant to leave the warmth of their beds. The cold stung my face as soon as I'd left my house and it had taken more than a few minutes of sprinting to warm up-- the cold air burning my lungs as I'd moved across the rooftops.

So here I stood on this empty, quiet morning, wrapped in my cloak with an entire training field to myself. I yawned, and swept my gaze over the crater-marked fields. Numerous scorch marks, and furrows had torn the ground apart, turning it from training ground to firing range. The silence was perfect. I knew exactly which zone to visit. The boulders and spikes had faded, but their form was nonetheless preserved; remnants of Tsuki's ruthless bombardment.

"Alright..." I breathed, "Its different this time...."

From my pouch I pulled a slender scroll emblazoned with Kumogakure's insignia, and unclasped it before gently unrolling it. The wind lightly buffeted the laminated material, but its subject was clear: The Shadow Clone jutsu. Unlike a holographic clone produced by the Academy technique, this one generated a corporeal doppelganger, mimicking flesh, clothing, even speech and jutsu.

I set the scroll down, and mimicked the crossed-handseal with my fingers a few times. Handseals dictated the flow of chakra through the body, like a conductor with a symphony. Yin and Yang were ratioed, substance given to image, while chakra materialized and would be transfigured into a mirror-image of myself. Breathing deeply, I stepped away from the scroll and placed my hands together in the Shadow Clone seal.

Breathe.

"Feel the chakra moving through me...." I murmured, "Feed Yang into Yin....."

The air cracked to my left, chakra vaporized instantly into smoke and coalesced immediately into a familiar figure. He stood quietly, blank faced with eyes staring off into the distance.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:23 pm