Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Dog Grooming Service

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Dog Grooming Service Empty Dog Grooming Service

Post by Peragus Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:19 am

Mission Name: Dog Grooming Service
    Mission Type: Chore
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Help to wash and groom the dogs.
    Description: The 'Happy Puppy' Dog Groomers are overwhelmed due to overbooking and lack of staff. The manager is requesting urgent aid for a shinobi or team of shinobi to lend a hand and held out for the day.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

It would appear the manager of the Dog Grooming business had been quite pleased with Akari’s services a couple of days prior. Given that he had written a commendation for her at the end of it then it should have been obvious. However the happy smile of relief that appeared upon his features as she walked in, ready to work on another mission for them, proved it further. She moved over toward him, smiling and giving a polite bow once more. “Akari Uchiha, ready to work sir.” She would say, prompting him the nod as he passed her an apron, gloves, and a belt with brushes and combs. “My staff will handle the cutting, no offense but you’re not trained to style. You’ll focus on combing, brushing, and washing.” He would say prompting her to nod in understanding. “Very well, I’ll begin then.” She would say before turning toward the next room and moving toward the first tub and beginning to brush, comb, and wash the dog that was in the water.

She worked like that for the rest of the day, moving between the tubs and combing and brushing back the coats of the dogs who sat within, toweling them off and leaving them for the employee of the store to cut and style the hair of the dog in whatever way the owner had specified. Once it was all done she would return to the front where the manager stood behind the desk waiting. He would nod pleasantly at her as she returned the belt with supplies and left. Another mission done.

Exit

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:06 am