Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Having the Talk (flashback)

Fenrir

Having the Talk (flashback) Empty Having the Talk (flashback)

Post by Fenrir Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:52 am

[FLASHBACK]

Fenrir knocked on the door of the Hokage's office, awaiting permission to enter. He had a private matter to speak of, one that was rather important to both himself and the Hokage, or at least he assumed it would be. It was important because it concerned not only himself, but the clan and village, both of which involved the two ninja. Fenrir had two bit's of information, one was about himself leaving the clan officially, and the other was about his once-friend Ryuuki, another member of the clan. He was leaving due to his differences with a few other members of his clan, Ryuuki in particular. This led to him simply not wanting to be a part of the whole thing anymore. The matter of Ryuuki was less personal, and more about the safety of the village. He was an accomplished Chuunin, same as Fenrir, and showed no signs of slowing his growth. This would normally be wonderful news for the village, but in this case was terrible due to his most recent choice in life. Ryuuki had abandoned the village, becoming a missing ninja. This was also bad for the clan, meaning their bloodline could be available to other villages, or even to other rogues. All of this would be discussed today, and Fenrir found himself unsure about the conversation, not knowing how the Hokage would react.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Katon | Raiton | Fuuton
    Class: X
    Ryo: 18,475

Having the Talk (flashback) Empty Re: Having the Talk (flashback)

Post by Kazuya Uchiha Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:41 am

"I see. Report your findings to me, directly. I'll handle the matter myself." Kazuya said in conclusion of the report. The Anbu nodded and, after giving a short bow, vanished through the window. There was a presence at the door, and though the knock had not yet come, the Anbu was aware of it, and did not wish to be seen talking to the Hokage; the less information available to the public, the greater the chance of his task's success.

A few seconds later, the knock came, and the Hokage answered, "Enter", as he filed a few papers away in a drawer of his desk.

Post by Fenrir Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:22 pm

(Sorry this took so long, in a 6 person clusterfuck on another site)

Upon hearing the Hokage's voice signal him to enter, Fenrir opened the door, quickly slipping into the room and closing the door behind him. He wanted to ensure no one heard the conversation, and as such did a quick sweep of the room with his eyes, checking for eyes or ears that don't belong. After he was sufficiently reassured of their privacy, Fenrir would quickly bow to the Hokage before speaking. I'm here to discuss my official departure from our clan. I understand that this is a big decision, and I have given it a lot of thought. So far, there is about 1 person I know in our clan who hasn't attacked or been attacked by me. With this in mind, I decided that it's not the place for me, and then came to the following decision of leaving. After saying all of this, Fenrir would wait for a reply before moving on to the next topic of discussion. After all, it's best to talk about the clan losing one of it's best one at a time, rather than laying both his leaving and Ryuuki's departure on the Clan Leader at the same time.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Katon | Raiton | Fuuton

Post by Kazuya Uchiha Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:30 pm

The Hokage rested his elbows on his desk and clasped his hands in front of his mouth as he pondered the situation before him. It wasn't unheard of for an Uchiha to depart from the clan due to disagreements in the past, when war was a constant fact of life, but nothing of this sort had happened since the founding of the village. "What caused you to reach this decision, exactly?" Kazuya asked, a tone of curiosity as evident in his tone as on his face.

Post by Fenrir Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:21 pm

(Holy shit half a month, didn't realize so much time had already passed)

Thus far, the talk was going relatively well, as was to be expected with the Hokage being who he is.  Who the Hokage is is also the reason why Fenrir was actually willing to talk about this.  If it had been anyone else, he honestly may have ended up taking Ryuuki's path instead.  The clan has brought nothing good to me, and I certainly haven't done it any favors.  The best thing I did get from the clan is the other topic of discussion.  Apart from this, I have gotten into a number of... disputes, with other clan members.  These have resulting in varying levels of injury, from mundane," Fenrir unconsciously began to reach for his chest, stopping himself before it landed on the scar that remained there from the worst of these. "to severe.  I simply don't believe it is helpful to anyone for me to remain, especially not with the enemies I make simply for this name and these eyes."  Fenrir would once again wait for the Hokage's response.  He had taken enough time with this topic, and the next was too important to wait very long.

Character File

Post by Kazuya Uchiha Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:07 pm

There were some sentiments that Kazuya had once shared with Fenrir. He'd once abandoned the clan and its endlessly war-hungry ideals in search of his own path, once born out of grief and pain, continued through trials and tribulations, but eventually ending in fulfillment. He wondered if a similar path was to be made for Fenrir, though he certainly didn't enjoy entertaining the thought. The agreement upon which Konoha was founded was the start to the end of those endless wars, and though it was certainly a step in the right direction and one many had agreed with, there were plenty of dissenters on all sides, especially where the Uchiha and the Hyuga were concerned. This dissent showed itself in many of the intra-village conflicts, and apparently in those surrounding this Jounin Uchiha as well, where anger and hate were relentlessly being misplaced upon allies.

"Unfortunately, our family name and heritage will bring about trouble no matter where we go. I have an alternative in mind for you, but first, I sense there's something else on your mind."

Post by Fenrir Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:18 pm

An alternative, interesting. Fenrir wasn't used to alternatives, growing accustomed to having a single possible course of action, such as kill this guy, do this thing, and the occasional protect this dude. Although he was curious as to what the alternative was, the Hokage was right, it was time to talk about the more important topic. Taking a short breath before speaking, Fenrir relayed the information he had received from the guards that were at the gate. Ryuuki has left the village, he knocked the guards at the gate unconscious and ran into the forest. By the time we knew what was happening, it was too late, and he had gotten away. We currently have no intel on where he may be, but sensory ninja are working on finding him as we speak, although I doubt they will, knowing him. As he spoke, Fenrir made sure to keep any anger out of his voice. He must remain focused and calm, and not let his emotions get the better of him. Ryuuki abandoning the village had awakened feelings he hadn't had to deal with for quite a while, anger being the strongest. He knew they would eventually find him, but he worried it may be too late to do anything about him. If Ryuuki continued growing at the rate he was, then he could become a serious threat to the village, especially if he found others like himself. A slight quiver could be seen as Fenrir thought about that day, when the last shred of kinship the two had was destroyed. Once again he would reach for a scar, this time the one left on his face by his once-friend. Returning his hand to its place by his side, he would listen to the Hokages response.

Character File

Post by Kazuya Uchiha Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:21 pm

"Yes, I've heard as much from the Anbu Black Ops. What they know of Ryuuki indicates that he's not the sort to be located easily, and we may have to wait until he turns up again; a large scale search is more likely to be a waste of resources than an effective means of capture." Kazuya commented, watching Fenrir's body language as the topic of Ryuuki was being discussed. It seemed he not only knew the rogue Uchiha, but had some kind of conflict with him in the past, one that had left a mark. The Hokage wondered if perhaps Ryuuki was the reason behind Fenrir's desire to abandon the clan.

"I suspect that you may be the best person to go after him, so once word arrives on a potential location, we'll send you out. In the meantime, there's this matter with our Clan." The Uchiha Leader started, rising out of his chair and turning to look out through the window. With his back to his Jounin, Kazuya continued: "We still have a long journey ahead of us,
    if we are ever to reach a point of unity between all of the clans in the village. While clan cohesiveness is important, I have more concern over the unity of Konoha. Still,
    he went on, shifting his head to show Fenrir a side view of his left three tomoe Sharingan, "one finds mastery over one's bloodline power best when taught within the Clan." The Hokage blinked, and his eyes snapped back to solid black, before he turned to face Fenrir in full, hands held sternly behind his back.

"The alternative I have for you is this: You will formally sever all official ties with the Uchiha Clan. You'll relocate your place of residence to somewhere outside of the Clan's District, and you will train under me. During this time, you'll maintain your status and your duties as Jounin,
    while mastering your abilities. When word of Ryuuki's location arrives, you will seek him out and confront him. Then, once your personal journey is complete, we'll speak again of you remaining away from the Clan."
    The Hokage, unfolded his hands and returned to his seat at the desk, giving the paperwork a quick glance before turning his attention back to Fenrir. "How does that sound?"

Post by Fenrir Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:49 am

Fenrir was unsurprised to hear that the Anbu had already reported the incident to the Hokage. There is a reason they're called Black Ops after all. It was also true that a pursuit would be pointless until he surfaced again. Upon hearing that he would be the one retrieving him once he reappeared, Fenrir nodded. I would gladly accept the responsibility of finding him once the opportunity arises sir.

He then listened intently to what the Hokage was saying about the village and clan. It would take a lot to make everyone in the village work together properly, and Fenrir was unsure as to if it was even really possible. The clans would never completely get along, although it may be possible to get them to remain behaved indefinitely. Even so, there would always be conflict between and within the clans. If anyone could do it though, it was the man sitting in front of him right now. Moving on to the alternate path that Fenrir would have the option of taking, the Hokage had him convinced. Once the issue of Ryuuki was finished, he would be better able to focus on how he would deal with his clan's issues. Bowing once again, Fenrir would reply. I thank you for your gracious offer, and gladly accept. He wasn't entirely expecting the offer, but he was incredibly thankful, and knew that it would be an incredibly profitable relationship. Mostly for Fenrir, but it could net some gain for the Hokage, possibly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:49 pm