Gladius

A free form, text based role playing game based on the universe of the Naruto manga and anime.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Gladius is officially open! Check out the News board for information on our opening celebration bonuses!

Share | 

Having the Talk (flashback)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fenrir
Jounin

PostSubject: Having the Talk (flashback)   Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:52 am

[FLASHBACK]

Fenrir knocked on the door of the Hokage's office, awaiting permission to enter. He had a private matter to speak of, one that was rather important to both himself and the Hokage, or at least he assumed it would be. It was important because it concerned not only himself, but the clan and village, both of which involved the two ninja. Fenrir had two bit's of information, one was about himself leaving the clan officially, and the other was about his once-friend Ryuuki, another member of the clan. He was leaving due to his differences with a few other members of his clan, Ryuuki in particular. This led to him simply not wanting to be a part of the whole thing anymore. The matter of Ryuuki was less personal, and more about the safety of the village. He was an accomplished Chuunin, same as Fenrir, and showed no signs of slowing his growth. This would normally be wonderful news for the village, but in this case was terrible due to his most recent choice in life. Ryuuki had abandoned the village, becoming a missing ninja. This was also bad for the clan, meaning their bloodline could be available to other villages, or even to other rogues. All of this would be discussed today, and Fenrir found himself unsure about the conversation, not knowing how the Hokage would react.

Back to top Go down
Kazuya Uchiha
Hokage

Character File
Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Katon | Raiton | Fuuton
Class: X
Ryo: 18,475

PostSubject: Re: Having the Talk (flashback)   Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:41 am

"I see. Report your findings to me, directly. I'll handle the matter myself." Kazuya said in conclusion of the report. The Anbu nodded and, after giving a short bow, vanished through the window. There was a presence at the door, and though the knock had not yet come, the Anbu was aware of it, and did not wish to be seen talking to the Hokage; the less information available to the public, the greater the chance of his task's success.

A few seconds later, the knock came, and the Hokage answered, "Enter", as he filed a few papers away in a drawer of his desk.

Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Having the Talk (flashback)   Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:22 pm

(Sorry this took so long, in a 6 person clusterfuck on another site)

Upon hearing the Hokage's voice signal him to enter, Fenrir opened the door, quickly slipping into the room and closing the door behind him. He wanted to ensure no one heard the conversation, and as such did a quick sweep of the room with his eyes, checking for eyes or ears that don't belong. After he was sufficiently reassured of their privacy, Fenrir would quickly bow to the Hokage before speaking. I'm here to discuss my official departure from our clan. I understand that this is a big decision, and I have given it a lot of thought. So far, there is about 1 person I know in our clan who hasn't attacked or been attacked by me. With this in mind, I decided that it's not the place for me, and then came to the following decision of leaving. After saying all of this, Fenrir would wait for a reply before moving on to the next topic of discussion. After all, it's best to talk about the clan losing one of it's best one at a time, rather than laying both his leaving and Ryuuki's departure on the Clan Leader at the same time.

Back to top Go down
Kazuya Uchiha
Hokage

Character File
Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Katon | Raiton | Fuuton
Class: X
Ryo: 18,475

PostSubject: Re: Having the Talk (flashback)   Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:30 pm

The Hokage rested his elbows on his desk and clasped his hands in front of his mouth as he pondered the situation before him. It wasn't unheard of for an Uchiha to depart from the clan due to disagreements in the past, when war was a constant fact of life, but nothing of this sort had happened since the founding of the village. "What caused you to reach this decision, exactly?" Kazuya asked, a tone of curiosity as evident in his tone as on his face.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having the Talk (flashback)   

Back to top Go down

Having the Talk (flashback)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1