Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

The Cult Leader

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

The Cult Leader Empty The Cult Leader

Post by Peragus Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:17 pm

Mission Name: The Cult Leader
    Mission Type: Assassination
    Mission Rank: B
    Mission Goal: Assassinate the Cult Leader
    Description: The leader's power base has been removed, you have his location. The time has come to remove him. Be careful! He's a powerful shinobi whose intention was to cause chaos within the Land of Fire.
    Payment: 25,000
    Requirements: C-Class or 2 D-Class 'Mass Detainment' Completed.

Now it was time to remove the leader himself. He was a power shinobi who simply wanted to sew chaos across the land of fire in an effort to undermine the shinobi and eventually remove them from the country altogether. Akari wasn’t sure what in the world was going through his head to make him think that such a thing was possible. But she would gladly prove him wrong. His power base has been completely removed, and now all that left was to remove the head itself. She entered a small clearing in the woods where a wooden cabin sat peacefully. Her katana was at her hip, her hand upon it. Her red blouse and black skirt, her normal attire, in plain evidence.

Coming out of the katana was a man with fake cat ears on his head. He was in his mid thirties, had black hair that was clipped short, and he frankly, looked completely ridiculous. He moved to stand within ten meters of Akari, not saying a word the entire time until he stopped. “Did you kill them?” He’d ask curiously. To which she would shake her head and he would spit in disgust. “I was hoping shinobi brutality would make this salvageable. At least I can take these stupid cat ears off now.” He would say as he reached up and simply removed the fake ears and tossed them aside. The Uchiha was having trouble taking this man seriously, and when he looked up at her eyes, her Sharingan would blaze into life. He would raise an eyebrow at them just as she put him into a genjutsu that knocked him out cold. Which is when she proceeded to step forward, and cut his throat with her sword. As was expected of the mission parameters. Then she simply went home, mission completed.

Exit

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:04 am