Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

A Request

Akari Chinoike
    Akari Chinoike

A Request Empty A Request

Post by Akari Chinoike Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:48 am

The request form would be at the top of the pile in the Hokage's Office when he arrived the next morning. It was a VTR-0783, or rather, a Village Transfer Request form. It was filled out with neat, flourishing handwriting and every single line and dot seemed to be in place.

-

Name: Madrigal

What village are you requesting transfer to? Kirigakure

Why are you requesting the transfer? The desire to expand and broaden my horizons by learning new combat styles and tactics. I wish to partake in their culture, learn more about them, and eventually make my home there within the village of Kirigakure. The fact that it might hopefully strengthen ties between the two villages is just a bonus.

Are you aware of what transferring out of the Konohagakure Military will mean? It means I will no longer be able to depend upon the village for support as anything more than a shinobi of an allied nation.

Thoughts? I’ve made a name for myself as a crafter, and builder. However I’ve decided to begin to try to make a name for myself as a shinobi. I’d rather do this in a different environment. I’ve always loved the water, and would like to try to do so in Kirigakure. Both for the opportunity for the change in environment, and the opportunity to meet new people and hopefully make a home for myself in the village.

-

Along with it would be a note requesting that the request, if it be accepted, have a copy made to be sent to Kirigakure with Madrigal along with the Hokage's seal so it's validity couldn't be questioned. If that was not standard procedure already.
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Village : N/A

A Request Empty Re: A Request

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:07 am

Nyguyen read the Village Transfer Request form and raised an eyebrow. Wasn't this the young lady that built the Grand Training Facility and then decided to have a sex change out of nowhere? Nyguyen was very conservative but he wasn't a jerk so he respected Madrigal's life choices even if he didn't fully understand him. Mercedes had informed him that the concept was something called "Transgender." He nodded to feign understanding and she merely rolled her eyes. He then read some sociology books on the subject. It was quite fascinating and while he still had trouble grappling with it, he saw no reason to think of Madrigal as anything else other than what he saw himself as. Nyguyen scanned the form and sighed. Madrigal had served Konoha's interests admirably. Kiri had sent over one of its Chuunin to train in Konoha so it was only fair he returned the favor.

Nyguyen stamped the letter, continued his paperwork, and then went home for the day.

Exit

Post by Akari Chinoike Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:38 am

Madrigal would receive the requested copy, sealed inside of an envelope with the Hokage's seal over it to ensure tampering had not occurred. The dark haired man would nod his head in satisfaction before placing it among the few things he was packing to take with him. Some clothes he had bought, all fit properly. He quite enjoyed the look of suits and other such attire on him and he intended to indulge that to the utmost. He also had a few personal belongings, favored books, and other such things but the rest he had given to charity. He simply no longer had need for most of it anymore.

Leaving home, he'd shut the lights off on it one last time, and leave the door unlocked for the people from the charity to get in before leaving. He had his money, his clothes, and, barring the denial of the Mizukage, a new life ahead of him in Kirigakure.

Exit.

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 171,375
    Stats:

• Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: N/A
    Link to Known Techniques: See Character Updates.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:44 am