Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Stormy Memories (Mission) (M Rated)

Yen-Lì
    Yen-Lì

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Sensory, Raiton, Suiton, Ranton
    Class: A
    Ryo: Gooseberries and Lilac

Stormy Memories (Mission) (M Rated) - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormy Memories (Mission) (M Rated)

Post by Yen-Lì Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:42 am

Tamwyn’s hand on her face as he gently raised it didn’t cause her to flinch this time. She felt like she was no longer on the earth as their lips touched, she floated through the clouds. She felt more sure this time and would carefully curl her free arm over his shoulder as his arm wrapped around her waist. She had lost all concept of time and space, the storm continued to rage overhead in the dark of night, but in their embrace everything stopped. Her demons quieted and the storm inside her stilled. All that existed was the two of them. It may have been an eternity or mere seconds, she had no way of knowing, but when he finally broke their kiss she would look at him with a peacefulness that she had not felt before. Seeing his smile brought one to her face as well, and she would meet his eyes without fear.

As he offered again for her to live with him she would tilt her head gently to the side as she considered it. Until now her only other option had been to live in the woods, which she loved, but the idea of sleeping somewhere with no bad memories attached to it was tantalizing. As he laughed she watched him curiously, his comment about asking her to live with him after only two kisses bringing a bright blush to her cheeks. Lowering her head slightly she would speak softly in reply. “That was my first kiss. In the cave I mean.” She didn’t have the words to express how significant that was to her. So she just raised her eyes to him again and smiled.

She didn’t answer him right away about living with him, focusing on his need for warmth instead. She could see a slight blue tinge to his skin and she realized that he’d been sitting out in the cold for far too long. At his suggestion of heading back inside the cave she would stand and follow after him obediently, her hand never leaving his until they were sheltered from the wind and rain. Reluctantly her fingers would release his and she would gather up her cloak, laying it gently over his shoulders as he sat by the fire. He was shaking uncontrollably by this point and she feared that if she was not able to help soon that ‘branding’ him twice would have been for nothing. While standing behind him she would look around helplessly, her instincts to care for him taking over once more as she saw his physical distress. She had nothing else to help him save her cloak, her own leather pants were soaked through with rain and her shirt wouldn’t be much help to the well muscled man.

With some effort she would start peeling the wet leather from her skin. She knew that if she could warm him then he should be fine, and her body heat was the best thing she had. Her fears of being judged would cause her to turn away from him should he look at her during the process, but eventually she would have the clinging leather removed from her legs and she would drape the pants carefully over a rock. She hoped they would be dry by morning as she did not relish the thought of putting them back on if they were still wet. Moving beside Tamwyn she would kneel down and try to catch his attention, speaking gently to him with a look of worry in her eyes. “I need to warm you up, if that’s okay. I’ll just stay in the cloak with you, my body heat should help.” She would wait for some sign that he agreed before touching the cloak.

The Storm:
    Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire, Water, Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu
    Ryo:

Stormy Memories (Mission) (M Rated) - Page 4 Empty Re: Stormy Memories (Mission) (M Rated)

Post by Valen Minamoto Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:42 am

The smile she returned after the kiss ended was one he wanted to see as much of as humanly possible. Her meeting his eyes felt significant, there no more fear in hers. He knew she wasn’t healed yet. Such a thing would take far more than a single night in a storm. However he felt she had made immense progress today and the thought brought an even wider smile to his features. When she lowered her head, and confessed that the kiss in the cave had been her first. His heart would stop, but when she looked into his again and smiled he would return it and feel his heart soar in his chest. He was happy, indescribably so, that she had no regrets about that. That it had even made her happy. So much so that he couldn’t quite keep the smile from his features as they went back to the camp, despite the shivering.

When they returned she would take her hands from his. The loss of that single bit of physical touch seemed like a blow to him. When she gathered her cloak and laid it over his shoulders he would nod in appreciation. Too cold, far too cold. He needed to warm up quickly or risk hypothermia. He knew that, and so he rubbed his hands together. After a few minutes, he would turn to see what Yenn was doing to find her halfway between a rock where her leather pants laid, drying in the residual heat of the fire and himself. She was also completely naked and his eyes would widen in surprise as his face heated. “S-sorry” He would say, teeth chattering as he began to avert his eyes before stopping. She had removed her top without any real hesitation earlier. Had trusted him, implicitly in that single act. He’d been telling her that she was beautiful even with her scars all night. He meant it, but would averting his gaze from her undo that? Deciding it was better to look in this case than look away, he would keep his eyes on her. Moving them slowly up her form if she allowed it.

“You’re stunning..” He would say simply, nearly breathless and meaning the statement. His body was having a physical reaction to her as well and it was honestly embarrassing. However it was one that all men dealt with. It was how one dealt with the issue that defined what kind of man one was. So when she eventually came to him and told him of her desire to warm him he would blush and meet her eyes. “I’m okay with it, but just don’t be surprised when you..Well..if I’m being honest with you Yenn. I really mean it when I say you’re beautiful, and well..” He would say, trailing off as he opened the cloak to let her into it. If she joined him, he would be very proper about the whole thing. As proper as two nearly naked people could be under a cloak when they had never slept together before and the situation was awkward as fuck. He would wrap an arm around her waist, and hold her close. His hand would also search for hers again, and claim it once more.“I’d remove mine too, but I don’t know if it's good for both of us to be naked given what just a kiss seemed to make us feel.” He would jest, a small smile on his features as he made another joke to relieve some of the tension. “I’d kiss those scars too if you want, complete the act in full, but even I don’t know where I’d stop if I did.” He would joke again, the attempts to make her laugh hopefully succeeding. If not, he could probably expect a slap soon. A slap on cold skin would suck, but it would be what he deserved if she took offense to his jests. So he would bear it like a badge of honor, and hope she didn’t give him another one.

[Tam 39]

Renown: 9,250
    Ryo: 8,750,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Outdated at this point
    Yen-Lì
    Yen-Lì

Character File

As Yenn was walking towards Tamwyn she would freeze in her tracks. She had expected to make it over to him before he had noticed her. Why she thought that when she’d just spent the last five minutes wrestling her way out of a very impractical fashion choice for a storm release user who could know. His apology at seeing her there was strange to her, and just as her mind began to tell her that she had done something wrong she saw his gaze return in full appreciation of her form. It was embarrassing and she blushed fiercely, but she didn’t turn away or try to hide as she made her way to kneel beside him. His compliment was met with a slight frown as her broken mind rejected the comment instinctively, though once she knelt at his side she could see more clearly the blush on his cheeks as well, and found it comforting to know that parts of this were strange for him as well.

She would nod as he answered her, though there was a look of mild confusion and innocence in her eyes as she didn’t have the knowledge necessary to fill in his thoughts where he’d left words out. So when he opened the cloak to allow her in she would stare. She did not know exactly what she was looking at. She wasn’t a complete idiot and had managed to overhear some talk of romance and the like while she’d been at the academy, but that was the full extent of her experience. Snippets of conversation between students too inexperienced themselves to be even remotely accurate. After probably a few seconds more than was comfortable for either of them, or appropriate she would blink and look back up at Tamwyn’s face questioningly. What was probably obvious to him, that he found her physically attractive, bore no meaning to her.

“I know. You keep saying. But what does that have to do with. . .” She would gesture towards Tamwyn’s lap, still not having the words to articulate her thoughts. Whether he would answer or not she would climb inside the cloak with him and press herself against his skin, trying to will her warmth into his body and stop his shivering. She would smile as she felt his hand over hers again, content to sit in his arms. When he made a joke about removing his pants she would look up at him with a furrowed brow. “You should though. They’re wet. You’ll warm up faster without them.” The joke was entirely lost on her and his laughter, although she enjoyed the sound of it seemed out of place. His offer to kiss the remainder of her scars was met with more blushing, her shyness regarding her physical appearance having only taken a momentary hiatus. She wasn’t sure if she was supposed to respond as though he were actually asking her a question or not. So with a bashful shrug she would answer quietly, “You can if you want. They’re just on my legs.”

The Storm:
    Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Ryo:

When she looked at him questioningly, he knew he was in trouble. ‘Oooooh no…’ He thought, before she asked what saying it had to do with his very prominent erection. ‘Fuck..’ He would think before taking a deep breath and letting it out. He would begin trying to consider his words, how to explain everything that he hadn’t considered would have never been explained to her. His jokes were met with confusion, and when she told him he should in fact take off his pants he almost threw himself into the fire on the spot. Doubling so when she told him he could kiss her legs if he wanted to. His blush deepened furiously as he opened his mouth to respond, closed it, and did so again a few times. This happened for a few minutes before he took a deep breath and steadied himself. The warmth of her on his skin was driving him nuts, but at the same time he wouldn’t dream of taking advantage of her lack of knowledge in this matter.

“I see, alright. Well, allow me to say that this should have been taught to you in the academy. I’m definitely going to speak to Ryuko about ensuring it is done so..What are the teachers of the ‘introduction to seduction’ classes doing anyway?” He would ask, before sighing and taking a deep breath again. “Alright, I’m going to do my best with this, but understand now that this is extremely awkward for me and I advise you to seek out a woman you can ask more about this topic of. She’ll be able to give you more information than I can. The topic being ‘sex’.” He would say, beginning the ‘lesson’ with a disclaimer that he wasn’t really supposed to be teaching this sort of thing and that she should seek specialized tutoring from a woman at her earliest opportunity. ‘Just don’t make a ‘would you like me to demonstrate’ joke Tamwyn and we’ll consider it a ‘win.’’ He would think to himself before sighing and continuing on.

“Alright, this has to do with the process in which babies are born into the world…” He would say, beginning the explanation. As he explained everything he would keep his hand in hers, and continue to hold her close. His voice would drift through the cave for a time as he explained sex to her. It wasn’t like he was a virgin, but explaining it to someone who really didn’t know was probably the most awkward thing in the world. Especially when he did in fact want to perform that act with her right there. At least somewhere inside. He would explain how the human body instinctively wants to procreate. How the hormones cause physical reactions, more noticeable in men, when the individual see’s someone they find extremely attractive. He would go into some acts of what would be defined as ‘foreplay’, purely for the sake of the joke he’d made earlier. He would explain why people wanted to have sex so badly at times. He would end on the significance of the act itself, his eyes meeting hers as he spoke. “So you see, your first time, is supposed to be special. It’s supposed to be with someone you care for deeply. More than you could describe. Most don’t subscribe to that though, and just have sex when they want to. At times I regret not waiting for someone truly special for my first time..” He would say, trailing off and avoiding her eyes as he blushed furiously. Did he consider her someone truly special in that regard? He supposed he did. He wasn’t expecting that, not so soon. It was something he’d have to more or less keep quiet, lest he push her away mistakenly. “Again, ask a woman more, I only have the general overview and how it affects men. Only a woman can really tell you the rest.” He would say, managing to meet her eyes despite his embarrassment.

[Tam 40]

Stats:

Yen-Lì
    Yen-Lì

Character File

Yenn would listen as Tamwyn explained sex to her. Her face went through various expressions as he spoke; confusion, understanding, confusion again, brief concern and then more understanding. The whole time he spoke she continued to hold his hand, keeping her body pressed against his to help warm him up. Overall there were a few significant takeaways that she had from the ‘lesson’. And as he finished she would look up at him and his crimson face and ask him questions. “So if I’m understanding this properly, you’re aroused because. . . you want a baby?” She would wait for him to answer, she had just taken in a lot of information and she definitely hadn’t understood all of it, but he had started by saying that sex had to do with how babies came into the world. So it seemed logical. To her.

Assuming he answered, or at least made it clear that he wasn’t going to, she would continue. “And does it hurt? That whole ‘inside’ thing, or is it like when you eat food? So it’s supposed to go inside, and then doesn’t hurt unless you do it wrong? And you said that you’d wished that you’d waited for your first time. Does that mean that they weren’t special? Or does that also mean that you have a baby already?” The more she spoke the more excited her voice became as she considered all of the possibilities in what he’d said. Her questions were not exactly considerate, but she was too excited to ask them to pause and consider that. When he suggested that she find and speak with another woman about it she would nod. She would have to find a woman that she was comfortable speaking with first, but since she’d found Tamwyn she doubted it was an impossible task. Despite his discomfort with the subject she found it easy to talk to him, about this subject anyway. Her face would suddenly turn bright red as she recalled her earlier statement about him taking his pants off. Armed with new information her insistence on the subject seemed inappropriate. “I’m so sorry, when I said earlier about you taking your pants off, I just meant. . . I mean it really would help. With the cold.”

The Storm:
    Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Ryo:

He would watch as the multitude of facial expressions went across her features as he explained and when he was finished she would look up at him and proceed to ask a question. Said question had him once again wanting to throw himself into the fire. Taking a deep breath, and a moment to collect himself he would meet her eyes before speaking. “That’s a difficult question to answer. The long answer is ‘yes’, on an instinctive, hormonal level, I want a baby. The short answer is ‘no’ because while I would certainly love to have one with you, I don’t think we’d be ready for that yet.” He would say, a few moments would tick past before he blinked and realized what he said. However she would already be moving on to the next question. Blinking rapidly as he caught up to her train of thought he would cough at the last question but nod at the first. Good question, very good. “The answer to if I already have a baby is ‘no’. They simply weren’t as special to me as I’d believed. To be honest, I’ve felt much more of a connection with you so far than any of them.” He would say with a shrug, honesty was the best policy in this instance.

“In regards to ‘if it hurts’. I’ve heard it does, at least the first time, for women, although to what degree I can’t say. That would be for whomever you ask more details of to explain.” God he hoped that was the last question, his face was blushing profusely and part of him, a part of him he didn’t like all that much right now, wanted to show her physically what ‘sex’ was. He’d repress that part of himself down deep, and lock it up. This wasn’t the time for that, frankly she didn’t have enough knowledge to know if she was ready or not. He just couldn’t give it to her. When her face eventually turned bright read and she apologized he would chuckle. “Frankly, nothing truly sexual is happening between us tonight regardless. I won’t disrespect you like that by taking advantage of you when you don’t know everything about it. If you’re serious about me taking them off to warm up though. You did take yours off, and it’s hardly fair for you to be embarrassed about me seeing all of you, and me not having to go through the same.” He would say with a small shrug and a chuckle before standing up long enough to pull them off and tossing them aside. He didn’t bother folding them neatly like Yenn, he just tossed them aside. “Still want me to kiss your scars though, I will if you really want.” He would say, a small smile on his features at that. He honestly didn’t mean that part sexually, he’d kissed her other scars, and he could see why she might like him to do to the rest. Like finishing something once started. So if she actually did want him to, he would.

“I do think maybe we should get some sleep soon though, if you want, maybe I could hold you close as we sleep?..” He would say, the last being a little hopeful. He wanted to hold her tight as she slept. Wanted to hold her against him, their bodies touching and sharing their warmth as they slept. Hopefully, maybe, banishing the nightmares that each of them dealt with.

[Tam 41]

Stats:

Yen-Lì
    Yen-Lì

Character File

Post by Yen-Lì Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:43 am

Yenn wasn’t sure how to take Tamwyn’s answer to her first question. It seemed that the question was more complicated than she had thought initially. She was very surprised when he said he would ‘certainly love to have one with you’. It took a bit for that particular fact to sink in since her questions were coming out in such quick succession. He was clearly having difficulty answering her questions, or so it seemed based on the amount of deep breaths, rapid eye blinking and the occasional cough. Either that or he was succumbing to hypothermia. Which he might have been as he stood up and let what she could only assume was cold air inside the cloak as he removed his pants and tossed them to the side. Yenn would resume her staring as she watched him remove the last of his clothing. She was insanely curious, and she would tentatively reach her hand forward and touch his calf, looking up at him with interest.

Once he had made the offer of kissing the scars on her legs she would nod and blush. She was surprised at herself that she did actually want that. Not her scars specifically, but she wanted to feel the softness of his lips against her skin again. To have him hold her while they slept sounded divine, and the idea that it may even take away her nightmares. . . “Yes.” She would say as she lay down beside him. “To both.”

The Storm:
    Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Valen Minamoto Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:43 am

He would feel her eyes upon him as he removed his pants and tossed them aside. When she reached out and placed a hand on his calf he would look to her and smile softly. At his offer of kissing the scars on her legs she would nod and blush, to his surprise. When she spoke, saying yes to both kissing her scars and sleeping alongside him he would smile softly, still holding in his surprise, before placing a hand on her thigh and positioning himself down by her legs. He would take a few moments to kiss each of them, where her scars were, fighting down the desire to kiss his way further up. ‘It couldn’t be that bad if it was just the foreplay right? A little introduction?’ His inner thoughts said before he quashed them. Instead he’d look up at her, meeting her violet eyes with his own yellow ones. “Do you want me to keep kissing you?” He’d ask, his voice soft, an undertone of desire to it.

If she said yes, he would nod before asking the next question. “And where would you like me to kiss you?” He would ask, his voice mildly husky. Different parts of his mind wanted different answers, the darker part, that wanted her badly wanted her to get adventurous all of a sudden. The part that just wanted to cherish and make her content wanted her to say her lips, or even her neck. Hell even her breasts would be better in comparison to where part of him really wanted to start kissing. He’d instinctively run his hand softly along the outside of her thigh, his self control hanging on by a thread. He’d lick his lips instinctively as his yellow eyes took her in. She was beautiful, she was here, and she seemed to like him a great deal. That’s all one really needed right? He’d fight those desires down again, waiting for her answer, his lips still hovering just over her thigh where he’d kissed her last.

[Tam 42]

Stats:

Yen-Lì
    Yen-Lì

Character File

Post by Yen-Lì Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:43 am

Yenn lay as still as she could, watching as Tamwyn kissed along the scars on her legs. As she watched him she saw that he seemed to actually enjoy kissing her and knowing that brought warmth to her face. An unusual feeling as she typically didn’t feel hot or cold. Her body would twitch slightly as his lips travelled across both of her legs, her breathing only slowing as he would stop and ask her if she wanted him to keep kissing her. She had pulled her hands up and clasped them under her chin, a scarlet blush on her cheeks as she nodded. “Yes, please.” She couldn’t even imagine saying no at this point, the way he looked at her, the way he touched her. It made her feel actually wanted.

When he nodded and asked his second question she would freeze, the tiniest bit of panic setting into her eyes. She thought he was probably being nice, or considerate or something. But all asking her what she wanted did was give her anxiety. She didn’t know what she wanted, she was sure she wanted something, but she didn’t know what it was. Her breathing came more rapidly again as she stared at him for several long moments, trying to force herself to say something, anything. “I don’t know.” She finally managed to squeak out, her chest heaving with the effort it was taking to control her rising alarm at having a genuine choice.

The Storm:
    Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Valen Minamoto Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:43 am

Her answer to his first question was yes, which sent a sense of contented pleasure up his spine as it meant she enjoyed it when he kissed her. Her answer to his next question was more vague, but he supposed that wouldn’t be surprising. He wanted to bring her a sense of contentment, satisfaction, and finish with her not just knowing he thought her worthwhile, and beautiful, but feeling it too. Nodding his head in response to her answer he would kiss the same place on her thigh once before bringing his lips from it and speaking. His voice was a near whisper as he slowly moved his lips to a new location. “Tell me if I get to a spot you want me to keep kissing..” He would say simply, before kissing a location along her inner thigh and fighting the internal struggle to kiss her along the outside of her opening, and losing. One kiss, one teasing little kiss couldn’t hurt right?

Slowly, he’d switch to the inner thigh of the other leg, moving up between them higher and higher with each kiss. His hands were on her outer thighs and slowly sliding up as he did and eventually he’d get to that location. One kiss, was all it would be, that couldn’t hurt right? He was inches away from her, his breathing coming out and hitting her. That alone might tease enough, but he wouldn’t be sure unless he actually kissed her there. Closing his eyes as he fought the internal struggle, he would eventually win out, and aim his lips to just above her opening, the skin tender as he pressed his lips to her. From there, if he wasn’t stopped, he would continue to kiss himself up her body, her stomach, trailing kisses along the abdomen, and all the while slowly running his hands over her, never leaving contact. When he reached her breasts, he would stop and consider the option again. Before deciding that one ‘win’ for his good side was enough in this situation damnit.

Moving his lips over her left breast he would kiss it softly, moving his way closer to the nipple in the center before taking it into his mouth and giving it an effective kiss too. Then he would trail them over, across her chest to the right breast and do the same. The entire time, his yellow eyes would remain locked on her violet ones if able. Never straying from her gaze and becoming more and more intent as he worked his way up toward her mouth.

[Tam 43]

Stats:

Yen-Lì
    Yen-Lì

Character File

Post by Yen-Lì Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:44 am

As Tamwyn nodded and began kissing her again, telling her to say where she wanted him to kiss she would relax. She had been paralyzed by choice, having too many options available had left her floundering. Now that she only had to pick one at a time she felt more comfortable and the panic that had been in her eyes dissipated. As his kisses trailed along her inner thigh she would instinctively let her knees fall to the side, still watching him with curiosity, her violet eyes shining with desire in the firelight. Her hands that had been curled under her chin slowly made their way to her sides, one reaching towards Tamwyn.

As she felt his breath between her legs her own breathing would stop as the heat that had started in her face enveloped her, creating a strong pulsing sensation deep within her core. A soft moan would leave her lips as Tamwyn’s pressed gently on her mound. Her eyes would widen and she would speak breathlessly, “There. Keep kissing there.” Her whole body was twitching now as she felt a need building up slowly within her. She had heard Tamwyn’s explanations, but his words had not prepared her for how it would feel

The Storm:
    Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Valen Minamoto Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:44 am

As he kissed just above her opening her breathless confirmation of where would cause a stir of emotions in him. He almost began immediately but paused and got a hold of himself before raising his head slightly, and meeting her eyes. “You realize that if I do that, it’ll be very hard for either of us to want to stop..I won’t lie to you Yenn, I want to, so badly I can barely control myself. But I don’t want you to regret the decision either. Look me in the eye, and tell me that’s what you want me to do. Remember the potential endpoint of this..” He would say, his voice laced with barely restrained desire. He wanted her to tell him to continue, wanted her to say she understood. After he had defined it all earlier, she would at least know that the repercussions from starting down this path could be regret later at best, or a child at worst.

In the end was the latter bad though? He wouldn’t mind having one with her based on appearances sake alone. But even then she was obviously powerful, if untrained, and wanted to become better than she was. Could he ask for more? No, he really couldn’t, would he deserve someone like her after what he’s done? He’d be doing life itself an injustice if he didn’t try. Perhaps it really wouldn’t be so bad if that result occurred, but even if it didn’t, the thought of her regretting these actions later gave him a certain melancholy that he didn’t expect to feel. He didn’t want her to, he wanted her to cherish this, look at it fondly forever. If this started and ended at foreplay, great, but if it went further, if they lost control, would everything be okay? He didn’t know, and honestly, if she wanted it then he wasn’t sure he would be able to keep himself from considering it.

[Tam 44]

Stats:

Yen-Lì
    Yen-Lì

Character File

Post by Yen-Lì Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:44 am

Yenn whimpered in frustration as Tamwyn paused and looked up, choosing to speak rather than continue to kiss her. She didn’t want him to stop, didn’t want to have to tell him again. She would raise her upper body slightly by balancing on her forearms as she looked into his eyes. She thought she understood what he was warning her about. He’d said that her first time should be ‘special’, and that she might regret it if it wasn’t. As she looked into his glowing yellow eyes she pondered what exactly he had meant by special. He’d said it would be someone she’d care for deeply. She hardly knew what that meant, to care for someone. Deeply or no. She had been scared for him when he’d first been hurt, angry that Yuan Ji had cut him. She’d been furious that Tamwyn had literally been willing to die, twice, to keep her safe. Not furious with him, but that he had been ready to throw away all that he was. Even now, with his hands on her, she didn’t feel the same twisting panic that would normally burn those who came near. He had held her and protected her, even when she hadn’t felt worthy of that protection or care. If all of that didn’t mean that he was special to her, then the meaning of that word was truly lost on her.

As for regretting it, she wasn’t sure how she could. How could someone regret something that felt so wonderful? How could she regret sharing something with the one man who had actually made her smile? Her whole life had been an inky blackness of despair until the embodiment of lightning itself came and lifted her out of it. He’d shared his deepest and darkest secrets with her, his fears and guilt. And had allowed her to do the same, without judgement. She looked at him and smiled, her voice more sure than it had been all day. “Yes, Tamwyn. That is what I want you to do. I couldn’t ever regret sharing this with you. Hope is something you gave to me. You could never speak to me again after today and I would never regret the time that we’ve spent together. You said that my first time should be with someone special. With someone that I cared deeply for, more than I could describe. It would take me my whole life to describe your kindness, your passion.” Beyond her flowery but sincere words, she actually wanted. Each time Tamwyn had told her she was beautiful it had chipped away a tiny piece of the armor that had been built around her heart. There was a small amount of joy that she could see in the future that he had painted for her, and she wanted everything that he had shown her.

The Storm:
    Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Valen Minamoto Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:44 am

Her frustrated whimper would cause him a momentary grin, he knew that feeling, but he had to be sure. When she raised herself onto her forearms, her violet eyes would meet his yellow again and smiled, and she spoke in a voice that was so sure Tamwyn wouldn’t have believed it if he hadn’t heard it himself. Her words tugged at his heart, and his small smile became almost embarrassed, but it remained. He nodded his head toward her before speaking. “Trust me Yenn, I don’t intend to ever stop speaking to you..” He would say softly, his voice full of emotion before he moved his head back. Her words had convinced him that this was what she wanted, and he wanted it too. If a child came of it then very well, he’d just take care of them then, and love every moment of it. Moving his head back into position he would give her opening another kiss just above it before sliding his tongue out and separating the folds. He aimed to satisfy her, and his actions were geared toward that goal. So with his tongue he would give her opening a long lick that pressed his tongue against her before focusing his attention on the small mound near the top.

He flicked his tongue over that, circling it a few times and generally worked to bring her to her first release. He hadn’t had much experience with this part of sex, but he had determination and a desire to please Yenn, which he hoped would make up for that. If she had any instinctive guidance, he would follow it readily. It was her body, and it liked what it liked. He breathed through his nose to ensure he never stopped trying to please her and his hand would move up to reach for one of hers to hold it. The gesture seemed far more intimate during this moment than it had before, and oddly perfect as well. The heat of the fire near them warmed them and Tamwyn was no longer shivering, he moved and acted with a fervor he hadn’t felt before, felt guided by it, drawn by it. His eyes would remain locked onto her face, they would meet her eyes if hers were open, or relish the appearance of her if they weren’t.

[Tem 45]

Stats:

Yen-Lì
    Yen-Lì

Character File

Post by Yen-Lì Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:45 am

As Tamwyn asked her to trust him, and told her that he never intended to stop speaking to her she would smile and rest more comfortably on her arms. She took him at his word, having no reason to doubt his sincerity, and knowing that he had trusted her words made her armor loosen all the more. She never took her eyes off of his, as long as she was able to maintain eye contact. Her lips would part as she inhaled sharply with the return of his kiss, a shudder running through her as she felt his tongue between her legs. Her vision danced with tiny parks of light as the first vestiges of pleasure began coalescing within her core. Before today she hadn’t felt desire, and now it was allconsuming.

The flicks of his tongue against her bud brought soft moans from her as she struggled to stay watching his beautiful eyes. Her trembling body wanting her to give in entirely to the unfamiliar and delightful feelings that she was being blessed with. As he reached for her hand she would grasp it eagerly, her moans and gasps still soft but more insistent as his mouth and tongue worked ceaselessly. Unconsciously she had begun to angle her hips up towards him, seemingly driven by the pulsing ache within her sex. She could feel a tightness coiling in her whole body, centered at the spot where Tamwyn’s lips were. She felt as though she were climbing some mountain in her mind, the stress of the journey taxing her muscles and causing them to contract and flex. Her legs that had once been spread invitingly were now slowly returning to their former position and she felt her muscles clench with a need she had never known. Her grip would tighten on his hand as she felt a yearning to leap off the edge of the mountain that Tamwyn had conjured.

Her free hand would reach out suddenly, and she would lace her fingers into his blonde hair. Her voice filled with want she could only think to call out his name as he pushed her cleanly off the edge and her world exploded. “Tamwyn. . .” She had lost control of her body, her eyes closing as her back arched abruptly at her release and her whole form quivered beneath him. In her mind all was coloured lights and sparks, the feeling of free falling and floating through an endless ocean of stars. She didn’t have words for these sensations, only a mind full of imagery to make sense of her climax.

The Storm:
    Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Valen Minamoto Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:45 am

Her sharp inhale as his lips met her body again, a shudder as she felt his tongue. Soft moans would escape her lips as she fought to maintain eye contact, fought to keep hers open. Her body trembling beneath his efforts. When he reached for her hand she would take his eagerly, her moans and breathless gasps soft, but insistent as he worked tirelessly toward his goal. Her hips angled up toward him, an unconscious motion and one he readily accepted and used for better access. Her legs unconsciously closed around his head. A sensation he welcomed readily as he redoubled his efforts. Her grip would tighten on his hand and after a few moments her free hand would reach out and she’d lace her fingers into his hair. His lust heightened considerably and his own breathing, now quickened unconsciously, did so again.

After a few more moments her voice would resonate through the cave. It overflowed with want and desire and he took a large amount of pleasure out of hearing his name be the single word that came from it. Her back arched, her eyes squeezed shut, and her entire form quivered beneath his ministrations. He maintained his efforts through her release, and only after she came down did he retract his tongue and lips from her and slowly, tantalizingly, kissing his way up her body, taking special attention to spend a few moments with each breast before moving to her collar bone and eventually her lips. He’d move to capture those lips into a deep and passionate kiss, his desire, his lust, overflowing into it. He’d kiss her for a ten count, before breaking it and looking into her eyes.

Taking deep breaths, he would make to lean his forehead against hers, his eyes boring into her violet ones. “That’s just foreplay Yenn, this next part though..It’s the part that’ll probably hurt..I know you said yes already but I gotta make sure..Are you sure you want this? I don’t know how much it’ll hurt..” He would say, his eyes and voice filled with desire, want, need, and concern. He wanted her, badly, but he didn’t want to hurt her either, and he felt a strange duality as he both wanted to take her, and wanted to ensure she was really wanting to go this far. ‘Perhaps if I’m the one on the bottom, It’ll be easier for her somehow?’ He would think to himself, his mind working to find anyway to help her through the painful part as easily as possible.

[Tam 46]

Stats:

Yen-Lì
    Yen-Lì

Character File

Post by Yen-Lì Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:46 am

Her breathing was heavy as waves of pleasure washed over her for what felt like an eternity. Eventually she felt her soul sink back into her body and mingle to bring her back to the present, her body relaxing and her grip loosening slightly on his hand and his hair. Opening her eyes she would watch Tamwyn dreamily, a satisfied smile on her flushed face. She would twitch as residual pleasure shot through her while Tamwyn kissed his way up across her body and to her lips. She returned his kiss passionately, bringing her hands up to the back of his head and curling her fingers gently into his hair again. Gone were the dark thoughts from earlier, they had dissolved into a distant whisper as all that existed now was her and Tamwyn.

She would lean her forehead against Tamwyn’s staring languidly into his glowing yellow eyes. She would smile as she heard the concern in his words, his consideration for her well being was unusual for her. Not that she had any idea how considerate he was usually, but she hadn’t experienced that consideration for herself. She would blink slowly and answer with sincerity woven into her lust filled voice. “Yes, Tamwyn. I really do want this. The pain doesn’t scare me.” She was speaking honestly, she was well acquainted with pain and now that she had her first introduction to pleasure she could finally see why it was worth bearing. “Please Tamwyn. . .” There was an urgency in her voice as she begged him for something that she didn’t understand, but that her body craved more than life itself at that moment.

The Storm:
    Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Valen Minamoto Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:46 am

He relished the feel of her eyes upon him as he kissed his way up her form. The dreamy look in her eyes, the flushing of the cheeks and the satisfied smile simply acted to spur him on. As he kissed her her hands would move to the back of his head and curl gently into his hair. He loved the feel of her hands in his hair for some reason, he couldn’t explain why. The kiss evoked a wild sense in him that made him want her even more and when he spoke to her, asking her if she was sure, warning her that he couldn’t say how much she might hurt physically from this. Her smile in response would nearly make his very heart stop. When she spoke, she used his name, it was emphasis, she was making sure he understood that she understood what he was saying. That she really did want this.

When she begged him, her voice having a sense of urgency in it for a sensation she couldn’t possibly know, or fully define, he would lose any hesitation he had left. Kissing her again, deeply, and holding it for a moment before breaking it he’d look deeply into her eyes. “I’m going to go slow, and stop once I’m inside..I’ll wait until you tell me to continue.” He would say, his piercing eyes of amber meeting hers of amethyst. After that, he would position himself between her legs, moving to spread them apart as necessary, before holding himself up with one arm next to her head, while he used his other hand to guide himself to her entrance. Slowly he’d rub himself along the entrance once, twice, three times, before slowly pushing himself into her. As he did he would move to capture her lips in another kiss, this one more gentle. Once he had guided himself to her entrance he would use that arm to hold her tight as he pushed himself deeper into her, inch by inch, until he was completely inside and then he’d wait. His mind reeling from sensation and his breath hitching as he entered her.

[Tam 47]

Stats:

Yen-Lì
    Yen-Lì

Character File

Yenn could see the hesitation fade from Tamwyn’s eyes as he leaned in to kiss her again. She would return his kiss with equal fervor, her arms still on either side of his head and her fingers in his hair. She would nod and smile as he explained to her what he would do. Her heart was pounding furiously in her chest with excitement and the smallest amount of trepidation. She moved her legs to allow him room between them and she moaned softly as she felt him rub along her entrance. She kept her eyes on his, and inhaled sharply as she felt him begin to press slowly inside of her, grateful for his lips on hers. She now understood what the aching need in her core was as she was gradually filled. The pressure was intense and the further in he pushed the more her heart pounded and her muscles clenched. She hadn’t known exactly what to expect, but for the most part it was not terribly uncomfortable, her earlier climax having aided in her body’s ability to adjust to him. For a brief moment there was a blinding pain and she would squeeze her eyes shut and hold her breath. The moment would pass quickly and her eyes would pop open again as she let out a long shuddering breath, small involuntary tears pricking at her eyes.

She would focus on his eyes as he sank all the way inside of her, making no move to stop him. The memory of that pain already passed as the pleasure of being so completely filled took over. After taking a few more gasping breaths she would smile and chuckle. “That wasn’t so bad.” She would say as she could feel her body accommodating his shaft within her. The longer she lay there with him buried inside her and unmoving, the more insistent the aching became. It had been satiated temporarily when he had first entered her, but now her body demanded something new. Taking one of her hands from his hair she would gently trace the line of her cheek and down to his jaw bone, keeping eye contact as she spoke softly. “You can continue now.”

The Storm:
    Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Valen Minamoto Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:46 am

Her smile and nod, her soft moan, and their shared inhalation of breath as he entered her, it all seemed so perfect to him at that moment. As if nothing else in the world could possibly fit into the picture of this moment in time as well as they did right then and there. For a moment she would squeeze her eyes shut and let out a long breath, small tears could be seen in her eyes and he would kiss her forehead softly, reminding her that he was there. Not like she needed him to of course, but it was involuntary. Her eyes would focus on his as he filled her, and she made no move to have him pause. Had no sense of hesitation or regret at the act. Instead, she took a few gasping breaths, then smiled at him and chuckled. At her words he would smile softly, glad that the pain he had been so worried over wasn’t so bad.

They would lay there for a few moments, her body getting used to him as he held her in his eyes. He couldn’t get enough of seeing her eyes and so his stayed glued to hers. A small, happy smile was on his face at that moment. So far everything had been better than he could have dreamed, and he intended to make it even better if he could. After a time, one of her hands would move from his hair and slowly trail down his cheek and to his jaw bone. Her words of permission, of readiness, coming. Her voice was soft, sweet, and she continued to hold his eyes in hers as she spoke. He nodded and began to move again, pulling himself out almost all of the way and pushing himself back into her again. Not as slowly as before, but rather than pause he would repeat the action, one hand moving to cup her cheek as he thrust himself into her at an as of yet gentle, yet continuous pace. He felt his control on that aspect weakening, but he held it in check for now. Plenty of time for that in a bit. He wanted her to get used to this new act gradually.

[Tam 48]

Stats:

Yen-Lì
    Yen-Lì

Character File

As Tamwyn’s hand rose to cup her cheek she would press her face into his palm and gently kiss his hand. His movements were gentle as he thrust into her, eliciting soft moans and gasps from her as she could feel her climax building again. Not that she had any idea exactly what that was, she could just feel the tightening of her muscles, the steady pulsing in her sex and the coiling in her stomach. Every stroke within her felt like heaven, and it was more than Tamwyn had spoken of. So much more. The cave echoed her cries as the volume of her voice rose.

Moving her head from his hand she would try to lean up and kiss him passionately once more. Needing to feel him closer to her, her hands would grasp his shoulders, her fingertips digging in lightly as her carnal nature surfaced. Her legs would rise as her need for release grew stronger, wrapping around the back of his to try to pull him closer. She knew she wanted more, but she didn’t know more of what. The only thing she could think of to say again was his name. His beautiful name that every time she spoke it wonderful things occurred. “Tamwyn, please.” After a moment she would open her mouth to speak again. “I want. . . something” Her eyelids drooped as she lay beneath him, desire written all over her face.

The Storm:
    Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Valen Minamoto Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:47 am

She would kiss his hand gently as he cupped her cheek with it and her soft moans and gasps kept making him want more and more of her. Somewhere in the depths of his mind he wondered if he would become addicted to this woman. He also wondered if he already was, and if he would really mind that. As time passed, her cries would rise in volume, echoing off the walls of the cave. No one would be able to hear them well outside, the storm that still raged swallowed up such noises so the pale haired Chunin was not worried of being found by someone except by pure happenstance. Needless to say, he wasn’t worried about that at all. Without a word she would move her head from his hand and work to lean up to kiss him again. He would oblige, his own lips already feeling the loss of hers and their passionate meeting would once more cause his desire to rise higher.

Her hands went to his shoulders, her fingertips dug in lightly and he felt a small growl of pleasure escape his lips. Her legs would rise up and wrap around the back of his, trying to pull him closer. The voice that came from her lips was breathy, and came between moans as she spoke his name, she wanted something. After a moment she would speak of such, but not know what. This wasn’t surprising, these sensations, these actions, were new to her. Tamwyn however had an idea and he increased the pace of his thrusting, the sound of their impact with each thrust now audible as he began to use more force and speed. Time seemed to pass, how much Tamwyn didn’t, couldn’t, know. What he knew was a thin sheen of sweat covered his upper body, how long had it been now? He didn’t know, his own voice would come out, his head moving to be next to her ear. “Release Yenn, I want you to..” He would whisper, letting his breath enter her ear canal as he asked her, begged her to climax again. He’d heard in some people it could help that to occur, and he wanted her to feel that sensation as much as he could.

[Tam 49]

Stats:

Yen-Lì
    Yen-Lì

Character File

Post by Yen-Lì Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:47 am

Yenn kissed him hungrily as their lips met again, her stomach fluttering with excitement as she heard a small growl when she dug her fingers into his shoulders. She was indescribably happy to have done something that gave him pleasure, and emboldened by the noise she would slowly drag her fingers down his back and to his hips. She loved the feeling of his movements beneath her hands and she would press down lightly, encouraging him to continue. His pace quickened as she begged him for more, as soon as she felt his thrusts going deeper and faster she knew it was what she had wanted. Her moans became higher pitched and more frantic as the powerful strokes audibly echoed throughout the cave. All the while the spring coiled within her tighter and tighter, begging for its release.

She could feel the thin sheen of sweat on Tamwyn’s torso, and the heat coming from his body. As he broke their kiss and moved his mouth next to her ear to speak she would move her lips to his neck, not wishing to let her lips leave his skin. As much as she didn’t wish it, however, she would throw her head back with a cry of pleasure as he told her to release. The coiling tension in her suddenly gave way to another climax, her inner walls contracting hard against his shaft as she shook with ecstasy. “Tamwyn…” her cry rang off the stone walls as she clung desperately to his form, her breathing ragged and forceful as her world exploded once more.

The Storm:
    Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Valen Minamoto Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:47 am

Her sudden cry of pleasure at his words, and the fierce contraction around his shaft inside of her would bring a moan of pleasure from his lips as she shook with ecstasy. The cry of his name on her lips brought a certain sense of pride to him as she clung desperately to him, her chest heaving from ragged breathing. Once her climax had ended he would slow down his thrust and move to kiss her with passion, but also a touch of gentle tenderness to it. After a moment of that he would break the kiss and look into her eyes before speaking. “I want to try something, mostly to show you how different things can feel. It shouldn’t hurt at all, but the sensations should change a bit. It will however put you in a large amount of control. I just want you to try your best to make it feel as incredible for you as possible. Because that’s what brings that to me as well..Alright?” He would say, his voice low, his own breathing heavy as he held her tight.

If she agreed, he would wrap his arms around her waist and roll them over, his member still deep inside of her. This would put him on his back, and her straddling him, and he would move to place his hands on her hips as he looked up at her. He didn’t know if the change in perspective would affect her, or if it did how much. This was only a demonstration of how different things felt in differing positions, so if she didn’t like having control or something he could rectify that with swift action. He would look into her eyes as he gently bucked his hips, watching his strength to ensure he didn’t hurt her in a bad way. Should this happen she would come back down, after not entirely having him leave her inner confines with the force of her body, a tentative test to see how she liked it.

[Tam 50]

Stats:

Yen-Lì
    Yen-Lì

Character File

Post by Yen-Lì Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:47 am

Her release seemed to go on forever, the vigorous thrusting from Tamwyn prolonging her pleasure as she clutched at him. As he slowed and brought his lips to hers she would kiss him passionately, sighing blissfully as every nerve in her body tingled. She could feel the tenderness of his kiss and she would part her lips and speak in a serene voice. “That was wonderful, Tamwyn.” Wonderful was not the best word, but it was the only one she could think of in her current lust addled state. She had gone from having never experienced pleasure at all, to feeling more than she had ever dreamed was possible. All of her muscles were simultaneously relaxed and charged, her climax bringing her relief from tension she hadn’t known she carried. While the hard shaft still deep within her held the promise of even more to come.

As he spoke of trying something she would smile happily and nod, her eyes full of trust. Everything he had asked of her had been with her happiness in mind, and she had no reason to think differently now. She didn’t much like the idea of being in control of anything, it was an unfamiliar concept. But as he explained that it brought him pleasure when she had pleasure she could understand. “At this point Tamwyn, I would do literally anything you asked.” She spoke slowly, the pleasure he had brought her acting like a drug and dulling her senses. She meant what she’d said, he could have requested anything in the world and she would have happily obliged him his request.  

With his arms wrapped around her waist she would sigh again as her rolled them both and had her sitting on top of him. The change in position [i]was[/] different, and she moaned softly as she felt her bud brush against his pelvis. She would look down at him, her eyes meeting his and moan again as his hips moved her up and then down. Another moan would resound throughout the cave as she enjoyed the feeling of him sliding inside her . He had asked her to try to make it feel incredible for her and so she would lean her palms onto his chest as she moved her hips, wanting to feel herself against him again. She would rock her hips gently, moaning and gasping as she found what gave her the most pleasure, and finally settling on a rhythm that included hard downward thrusts that made her quiver on top of him. Her face was crimson with both lust and bashfulness as she had nothing to hide behind while she looked at him.

The Storm:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:48 pm