Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

A visit

Shiro Suzuki
    Shiro Suzuki

Village : N/A

A visit Empty A visit

Post by Shiro Suzuki Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:03 am

One of the first places he'd went to after sneaking out of Sunagakure no sato was the Heavenly Emporium. A giant island floating in the sky was simply something he had to check out! But now that he was here, Shiro wasn't very impressed. All that he'd seen so far had been forest, forest and more forest.

Truth to be told he'd managed te get on the floating piece of land by some unknown means, but he hadn't actually reached the part with buildings at all, instead being stuck in a forest in the periphery of the Emporium itself, which some ninjas used to train their jutsu. So Shiro basically ended up wandering around there for a few hours, walking in circles in the forest not entirely sure where he was headed to. Little did he know he was about to meet someone who would help him develop as a shinobi. He stopped at a clearing he'd already visited three times that day, and sat under a tree enjoying his shade as he unpacked his lunch. Two boiled eggs and a tuna sandwich. It really was a special kind of sandwich because it did contain sand. In his hurry to pack up and leave, he'd dropped it to the ground back at the village. A shame, really. But still Shiro was satisfied with the prospect of eating his meal in peace.
    Kureji Toukei
    Kureji Toukei

A visit Empty Re: A visit

Post by Kureji Toukei Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:49 pm

Kureji was one of the few who trained at the clearing several times, his job as a doctor took most of his time but they weren't unforgiving in the aspect of giving him a break every now and then. It was important to him that he kept his training as a ninja, otherwise he was bound to start losing his edge and when the time comes that he's in a dangerous situation, he's going to fall up short. He mastered a tricky technique, but one that was very versatile in it's defence, multiple earth-style walls. The clearing that was a clearing had constant walls coming up and again, to the courtesy of those around him that are also training, he put them back down into the ground. He was happy that he got a good grip on such a jutsu, but at the same time, it's pretty spacious considering the amount of earth walls.

Throughout the day, his eye was on a shinobi that kept visiting, that looked as if he were bored. Kureji's curious mind wanted to ask what the boy was actually doing here, if he was here to train or just to watch others who are training... but in all honesty, he hasn't really bothered anyone and there was no point to be a stranger and walk up to him, or to tell him off for just being... there. When he came to that conclusion, he just kept training his jutsu in peace.

Learned: Earth Release: Multiple Earth-Style Walls - 250 WC

Post by Shiro Suzuki Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:57 pm

"ITADAKI-SHIIIIT" was the only thing Shiro said as he noticed several walls of earth form in front of him. Air headed as he was the young boy had been completely oblivious to the presence of other people in the clearing, training their jutsu. truth to be told perhaps he should've been training as well. But he was taking a break now from all the exploring and after that perhaps it was time for a nap. And then he'd find another excuse for a couple of more hours until it was finally night time and he went to sleep.

But for now, lun-"Noooo..." Shiro felt like crying when he noticed his tuna sandwich had been stolen by a squirrel while he'd been distracted by Kureji's jutsu. This left him only with 3 mere boiled eggs for lunch. So he'd unwrap them and shove the three quickly in his mouth before some other animal tried to rob him. Can't have shit in this neighbourhood, srsly.

But he wasn't done wither. He'd stand up and walk towards Kureji with a full mouth and an angry look on his face. When he got close enough that the man would be able to notice and hear him, Shiro would speak: "JOO VOWE UN SUN WITCH!" Which was his way of saying Kureji owed him a sandwich, but with his mouth full of boiled eggs.
    Kureji Toukei
    Kureji Toukei

Post by Kureji Toukei Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 pm

Kureji hadn't noticed that his walls were so close to the young boy, that he kept using his next set of techniques. If he remembered this right from reading the texts, all he had to do was gesture where he wanted and spikes would extrude from the ground, penetrating his target. That's what he did and to his surprise, it did just that; a series of spikes overlapping each other at one point Kureji gestured at, which honestly, really surprised him. That was a fair bit of power, but something that he'd have to learn how to control before he could go using it so casually. When he made the spikes retract back to the ground as if he never casted the jutsu, a most peculiar sight was coming along.

That same boy he thought of earlier had come rocking up to him, his perception of his words were a bit shaky but he could make out what he was saying even with a full mouth. "I owe you a sun witch?" he asked, "Oh, a sandwich." he quickly corrected himself, realising how it sounded when he relayed it back to the boy. "It's kind of your fault, isn't it? eating at a training ground where people use jutsu? you don't go eating your lunch on the battlefield?" that was meant to be a joke, but he really hoped for this boys sake that he didn't just outright say yes to that.

Learned - Earth Release: Rock Pillar Spears

Post by Shiro Suzuki Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:12 pm

Shiro swallowed with difficulty, outraged by the man's response but mostly winded by his difficulty breathing while trying to shove all the food down his throat. So it took him a moment to get that done right, but by the time he did he had tears in his eyes from the effort. He didn't let that stop him from telling Kureji a thing or two tho. "Of course I'll eat my lunch at the battlefield! Why wouldn't I? People gotta eat you know?" He was shocked by Kureji's lack of understanding of the ways of the ninja. What, did the villages expect ninjas to fight all day on an empty stomach? Or were they supposed to take a break from war to go home for lunch and come back at 2?

"And this isn't even a proper training ground either, is it? I don't see any signs. It's just a normal forest and you're recklessly using jutsu!" Shiro accusing someone of being reckless was perhaps the epitome of hypocrisy but that was alright because Kureji didn't know him and wouldn't know about his adventures. But he'd soon find out what sort of person Shiro truly was.
    Kureji Toukei
    Kureji Toukei

Post by Kureji Toukei Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:23 pm

"Yeah, people have to eat in normal settings, not on battlefields." the idea of a ninja hopping around in a battle with a sandwich in his hands is absolutely ridiculous, and it made him even question that this boy is a ninja at all. "Your village's education has to be pretty shit, not gonna lie." Kureji had to be bluntly truthful. It was better that he faced that brutal reality now instead of saying more bullshit that he actually had no idea over. It was time for Kureji to teach him a lesson or two and in this case, a lesson had to be taught.

Kureji got buff in an instant with his shirt ripping off, his toned-build became muscular and he looked like a chad, but to the sight of others, it looked like a gym jockie bullying a random kid. "Reckless jutsu, you say? I fixed up the messes I made, you're just spitting out nonsense. Show me what you can do." the tall, muscular figure of Kureji was looking down at him now, an intimidating tower of manliness that would make one think of the life choices they made up to a certain point.

"Tell you what, if you can show me some impressive jutsu, I'll buy you a new sandwich, several in-fact." he didn't know why he was promising that, but to a kid like him? that was a good golden ticket as any, and if he was smart enough, he'd take it up.

Learned - Body Revival Technique

Post by Shiro Suzuki Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:37 pm

"Oye oye, you take back what you said right now! Sunagakure's education isn't shit! It just isn't anything at all! So in your face." As Shiro threw this masterfully well crafted comeback, Kureji's shirt somehow exploded and got ripped off, showing off his upper torso. Shiro immediately suspected what was going on. This wasn't the first time someone showed him their upper torso in an attempt to distract him from the matters at hand. "Put your shirt back on, you pervert. How dare you strip and tell me to show you what I can do? I'll have you know I'm a respectable shinobi from a respectable village and we won't stand for this!"

Shiro did what was called a pro-gamer move. He turned the tables on Kureji by changing the public opinion everyone else at the clearing had of him. It didn't matter how right or wrong one was, when a kid said something like that and you had your shirt off, everyone was quick to judge. You might think this was some kind of master plan devised by Shiro to get back at the man, but no. This was him acting upon what he'd learned from his encounter with Ei at the Kazekage office.
    Kureji Toukei
    Kureji Toukei

Post by Kureji Toukei Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:44 pm

"You've learned from Sunagakuare? then I rest my case." Kureji's ongoing body revival technique led to his muscles suddenly dying, and he actually became thin, a lot more thinner than before, he looked like a walking skeleton and that aspect scared him as he looked at himself. The onlookers were just as confused, how did a manly man transform into that? regardless, Kureji's intimidation didn't stop there. "I'm a respectable figure from Konohagakure, you better show me the respect I demand." but when he transformed into that meekly state, apparently his voice was just as bad, it's like he sucked in a balloon of helium and it went overly high-pitched. There was no way that no one could take him seriously now, and with the pitiful sight, the onlookers went back onto their business, thinking that if the kid really is a ninja of Sunagakure, he can handle someone so disruptive.

This wasn't quite the pro-gamer move that an S-Tier intelligent man was thinking of, but it worked into his favour and pushed away what Shiro was trying to do. He had a sudden idea of how to stop this situation from going any further, and that's to knock out the kid, not a good look considering what he just tried to do but he had a genius idea around it, with the tiger seal, a bunch of feathers had started to fall near them. He doubt the boy had knowledge of genjutsu, so he wouldn't be able to counter against it.

Learned - Temple of Nirvana

Post by Shiro Suzuki Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:49 pm

Kureji assumed shiro had absolutely no sort of counter against the Temple of Nirvana technique. But once again, the boy from Sunagakure no Sato was being severely underestimated. Shiro would make use of the same that had kept him alive so far during the last 15 years. A good mix of luck, will power and complete incompetence as a ninja. He would of course notice the feathers and look up to see more and more of them falling down. "Oooh, pretty!" He'd try to reach for one but as he did, he tripped over a rock and fell to the ground, hitting the earth with his chin and biting his tongue effectively breaking the Genjutsu by complete chance. He'd then get up and get back at Kureji.

"I'm getting real tired of your tricks, wizzard. Fight me like a man if you dare!" He tried to provoke Kureji into a proper fight, one he would most certainly lose. But it mattered little for Shiro was an energetic boy and the only thing he was really interested in was spending energy and getting a sandwich from Kureji. And by the power of absolute annoyance, he was certain to get it.
    Kureji Toukei
    Kureji Toukei

Post by Kureji Toukei Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:55 pm

After a few seconds, Kureji's body inflated itself and his mass went back to normal, now he looked like a stripped, normal human being... which would be fine, if it wasn't for the annoyance of that kid still ongoing. He thought the trick with the temple of nirvana would've gotten him to stop, but that pure luck was something really dumb... and interesting, that he just so casually walked off a tongue bite like that. The boy must've had a tongue of steel, and maybe Sunagakure did offer more serious training than he'd like to admit. He decided to do something else that would mess with Shiro, as he seemed to have not much control over his actual balance. His hands were basically a blur, and allthough the area wasn't big enough, he made the ground below Shiro suddenly elevate down, putting him in a deep, deep hole.

Surely, that would've been enough to tame the annoying nature of the young man. He would only let the young man come back up if he apologised for his rude behaviour for training his jutsu in peace, but another side of him was curious as to whether or not he could get himself out of this... he was reluctant to show any jutsu, but surely he knew the very basic of running up walls? if he couldn't even land that, that he not only questioned Sunagakure's education, but the ability of this young man to be a ninja.

Learned - Earth Release: Great Moving Earth Core

Post by Shiro Suzuki Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:00 pm

Kureji wasn't playing nice, clearly. He was testing our young hero's luck and he would have a bad time against it. This time however it wasn't simply Shiro's luck that would save him. It was his naturally high reflexes. Obviously he didn't even see Kureji making the handseals to activate the technique before the ground below him began to sink. Kureji seemed like a type of ninja who really digged using Earth release techniques, he.

Alas, Shiro wouldn't be defeated so easily. Making use of his superior coordination the young boy would reach out towards Kureji as soon as the ground began to sink. He wouldn't be able to reach him with the distance that separated the two of them, but he'd launch invidible chakra strings and as soon as they connected he would activated him and pull. He'd pull as hard as he could. And suddenly Kureji would be finding himself pulled towards the hole as well, as gravity brought Shiro down, so did it bring Kureji into the hole because Shiro made sure to use focus chakra on the bottom of his feet to glue himself to the earth. As the platform went down, Kureji's own jutsu would be used against him.

Kureji Toukei
    Kureji Toukei

Post by Kureji Toukei Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:09 pm

Shiro's coordination might've been top notch, but his strength wasn't. Kureji stood his ground quite well and it didn't make Shiro go down the hole, but instead, Kureji's singular weight was holding Shiro who was holding onto Kureji. It nearly made Kureji go into the hole, but his superior strength and constitution was enough for him to stay right where he is, with Shiro's quick thinking being saved. The reflexes did surprise Kureji, so he gave the boy what he wanted... unfortunately.

"Fine, if you stop being annoying, I'll buy you that sandwich." Kureji had caved in, he was pulling sophisticated jutsu and through some god-given luck, this boy just isn't quite getting hurt or maliciously duped the way Kureji wants him to be. Kureji had a fair bit of money on him anyway, at this point, the only thing he can control is making sure his wallet doesn't get destroyed in funds. "I'll have to get a new shirt though, along the way." he honestly didn't know why he chose to do that, at the time, it felt like a good jutsu to scare off this boy but now? he regretted it, since he literally has no shirt.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:41 pm