Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Snake in the Cloud: Allow me to introduce myself!

Naganori
    Naganori
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton & Fūinjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 0

Snake in the Cloud: Allow me to introduce myself! Empty Snake in the Cloud: Allow me to introduce myself!

Post by Naganori Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:44 pm

A masked ninja arrived at the brink of dawn anxious but resolute to the spire containing the Kage's office. Whether or not it was normal to she seemed, based on her posture, ready to lash out at a moments notice. She bore two holsters one at her thigh and another at her hip. Both within range for her to quickly draw from. Entering the Raikage Building filled her with something more akin to dread and fear than malice or hatred. As she entered the building, a deep, black hood with two snake eyes would come down, and the blank alabaster mask concealing her face would get transferred to her bag. Gold eyes and braided, goldhair denoted her Lightning Country heritage, though from her nose down her face was hidden by a cloth mask. Her accoutrements were simple: a black track suit, basic shinobi gear, and a large scroll that could have been bought a half mile away. Nothing was particularly impressive about the barefoot woman who entered the room. Once she made it into the building without dying, even the fear on her melted away revealing a more natural relaxed demeanor.

There was only one person, that Ananta could see that she had revealed her face to, well most of her face. That was a tolerable loss. Unfortunate, but tolerable nevertheless. She'd approach the man at the counter. "Get me a meeting with the Raikage."

He'd look up aghast at the audacity. "Um, excuse me?"

Blankly the woman would repeat herself. "Get me a meeting with your Raikage. I'd like to register myself and another as ninja in the village." The word village would come out weird as if she'd only used it a few times. She'd almost look confused since it hadn't been her intention to be rude, but the man looked unsatisfied. It had been a long night, and she had him messed up. "Please? That is your job, right?"

"Uh... Yeah... Fine, I guess." His words trailed because he was simply stunned at the balls of some people. They wanna ask him for favors, but just walk up like they own the place. 'She'll get a meeting when she gets one. Was the Raikage even supposed to be in yet? Whatever, she's waiting regardless, and maybe she'd learn some manners.' The man'd think to himself. "Wait there, and I'll send you up when Lord Raikage is  ready for you." This wasn't even supposed to be his job. He was supposed to be in the field messing up Leaf-nin and protecting the village. He hated covering this position, not that he'd ever voice that aloud to Seid. Lost in his thoughts, he'd forgotten to take her name. She'd take a seat and wait however long it took until it was her turn to be seen.

Days would pass where the woman waited to be seen. After a few weeks, she'd simply stop showing up. [Exit]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:36 pm