Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Tools of the Trade

Maigo
    Maigo

Village : N/A

Tools of the Trade Empty Tools of the Trade

Post by Maigo Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:53 pm

Maigo entered the shop slowly, almost hesitantly pulling back the cloth cover before approaching the shop keeper to begin the trade. Perusing the walls themselves and the various items that lay before him, he went to the basic series of katana and grabbed a simply made one with a black sheathe and matching black hilt on it. Pulling it from the wall and inspecting the blade as he just slightly removed the weapon from the sheathe. It was well put together, plenty enough for his purposes now and once he was a higher ranking ninja making more money off of missions, he would go out and buy better weapons. This would do for now.

Suddenly, the katana would collapse and he would lay it gently across the counter top to the proprietor for his own purchase. Following through, he would next head over to a large stand with a series of fan shuriken on display. The giant shuriken certainly looked good but also heavy, instead he reached for the Fuuma Shuriken that were folded up in small tied bundles on the top row. Grabbing one of them, he would turn to the old man running the shop and ask,

"May I?" he would motion towards unbundling the shuriken and received a silent nod in return to affirm his idea.

With a slow and careful motion, he would untie the windmill shuriken and then suddenly, with a flick of his wrist, he would turn the shuriken to unfurl the blades out one a time before holding it out from his body and away from anyone else. Very careful about the size and direction of the projectile. The blades were sharp and well beyond what he would be expected to need for training or any low level missions. Slowly pushing the blades back together and then re-tying the bundle, he would grab two of those Fuuma shuriken and lay them on the counter just below the katana he had selected.

Finally, Maigo would head towards the last boxes of collections of standard kunai and shuriken. These small use arms were easy to wield and usually any quality would do. He would grab a box of 10 kunai and 5 boxes of 10 shuriken to stock his ninja pouches with and have plenty to go. A total of 60 projectiles and weapons all at once. Setting the boxes down with his other chosen weapons, the proprietor began to count his total. Adding to the total, he would include 2 hip pouches, 2 kunai holsters, 1 backpack, 120 feet of steel wire, 1 explosive tag, and a bandage wrap.

15k for the Katana. 3k for each Fuuma Shuriken. And another 6k for all his standard shuriken and kunai. And 3k for the rest of the stuff.

"That will be 30k ryo." he would say as Maigo sighed in dismay, handing over the money and bundling up his purchases to take home and sort into his pouches and person.

[Exit Thread]
    [Purchasing 1 Katana for 15k, 2 Fuuma shuriken for 6k, 10 kunai and 50 shuriken for 6k, 2 hip pouches for 100, 2 kunai holsters for 50, 1 backpack for 50, 120 feet of steel wire for 800, 1 explosive tag for 1.5k, and a bandage wrap for 500. Total = 30k]

Tools of the Trade Maigo_10

I was trying to figure out which was worse, Ignorance or Apathy. And now I realize that I don't know and I don't care. - Maigo Mugetsu

Missions: D-2|C-0|B-0|A-0|S-0

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:42 pm