Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

A Night with Nature

Katsumi
    Katsumi

Village : N/A

A Night with Nature Empty A Night with Nature

Post by Katsumi Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:46 pm

Mission Details:

It was possibly one of his most interesting assignments yet if he was being perfectly honest. Asked to guard the zoo due to the idea of animal protest threats and an increased chance of invaders to the grounds. It was almost outright exciting that there was finally some action which he could be part of but at the same time, it was just a zoo... in the absolute worst case scenario some animals might break out and run amuck. Well, on second thought it might be worse if those animals are harmed and would certainly further justify any protests against the zoo.

Katsumi would start at the front gate, given a map by the zoo that they would give to tourists and a rather average flashlight to accompany whatever they brought. Katsumi like normal would have brought his most basic clothing that he normally wears on missions and not much else. The rain from the past few nights had cleared and left the air a bit more humid however it was fairly cool anyways and the few clouds that remain gave way to a beautiful night sky. Once Tadara would arrive, Katsumi would offer a wave before immediately getting into their task,

"I don't know if we really need to stick together so I was going to suggest dividing up the zoo in this way..." he would roughly cut the zoo in half along the main road and then circling the edges of the area at the same time. "Otherwise, we can stick together and follow the paths in whatever route necessary..." Katsumi would finish while scratching the back of his head slightly, wondering if either plan was really more optimal over the other, waiting to differ to Tadara's response.

Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

A Night with Nature Empty Re: A Night with Nature

Post by Tadara Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:59 pm

Tadara would dress warmly for a night mission. Especially for one where their presence needed to be noted. So he had picked a white hoody with grey jeans and white tennis shoes. It was warm enough despite the cold outside from the last two nights of rain. Beyond that there was a clear sky for this mission and that meant that Tadara would finally be of a unique use. Still he would also bring some hand warmers with as it was winter and they would be there for some time. Still he knew who his mission partner would likely be. One of two people he had ever been paired with and the other was....well only one of them had ever been paired with him on C rank missions. Katsumi would be there and likely that meant that the two would work well together. Still by the time Tadara arrived Katsumi was already on the grounds. He showed a map and suggested a plan but ultimately left the planning to Tadara. Tadara would take a glance at the map. Deduct where they were on it and immediately notate the exact center. The size of the park being ideal for his plan. He would speak as he indicated the spot one the map with a tap of his finger.

"Follow me here...I have an alternative."

Without checking to see if Katsumi would follow, Tadara would trudge ahead. Taking the most direct path to the center that kept them outside of the animal pens. It was noisy when they passed through but otherwise it became quiet. The center was mostly just covered tables for a nearby café. Tadara would pause before pulling his hands out of his pockets. As he did about twenty bees would buzz out of his sleeves and break off at B rank speed in opposite directions. He would let out a breath as he left them to their assignments before turning to look back to Katsumi. Speaking up to explain himself.

"I, due to my bloodline, Can create wax, honey and bees from my chakra. My radius is five hundred meters. I have sent them as scouts to patrol the entire zoo. We should wait here and if there is an intruder the bee will come back and lead us to them." He didn't sound like he was bragging really. Just putting his hands back in his pockets and looking to Katsumi like he had read something out of a catalog.

Experience:
    • Total: -4165
    • Spendable:  665

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: B (+ from lifestyle) (+ from chakra armor)
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: S
    • Perception: B

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Katsumi
    Katsumi

Village : N/A

Post by Katsumi Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:19 pm

Follow him, easily done. Katsumi would nod and follow in suit, wondering what his rather clever comrade would have planned up already by just taking a look at the map. Katsumi often tried to come up with decent plans as best he could but he was truly a one-trick pony in terms of his strategy but it really boiled down to, apply explosion and keep allies out of said explosion. As they arrived at the center of the zoo, Katsumi watched from a few steps back as Tadara removed his hands from his pockets and would release a... pack of bees? Out into the zoo grounds.

Katsumi would watch intently as the bees would spread out and disappear from view while Tadara explained his jutsu and plan in one sweep. Katsumi would nod with an obvious view of impressed on his face while going to take a seat at the bench. "Well, I guess I'm here to blow things up in case anything goes wrong otherwise it's almost like you've got it completely covered..." Katsumi would chuckle and tap on the wood of the table while leaning backwards and stretching quite a bit. "I guess this does save us a bit of energy over the course of the night but you might want to make sure that your bees don't wander too close to the toad or frog exhibits." He would finish laughing a bit before wondering how Tadara would take his joke.

The night itself would remain a bit quiet, leaving a bit of time for the two of them to chat uninterrupted about whatever the mood struck. Or perhaps Katsumi would just bide time by offering to play cards of some form or just even play solitaire until something came up. The night would carry though and nothing unique would happen. Small breaks to check out different animals sleeping and staying as quiet as he could, eventually, sunlight would start to break and the first zookeepers would return early in the now morning to begin their feeding and cleaning routine. Once they were relieved, Katsumi would wave a single hand to wave before adding in,

"I've got a few days off for some training setup so I may not see you on a mission for a bit. However, if you need anything don't be afraid to stop by the Kotoshura compound to find me..." Katsumi would offer before going to send in his report and catch up on all the sleep he missed overnight.

[Exit Thread]
    [Two Posts and Mission Complete: 65 XP]

Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:39 am

Tadara would spend a great deal of time simply having the bees return to him. He would seem to communicate with them as they landed on his finger without a word before sending them off again. It wasn't very exhausting work but it was safe. The two of them would discuss very little as occasionally the two of them would split up and do individual patrols or look at the animals. Likely at different ones. Tadara focused on the ones who would interest a chemist. Certain frogs and reptiles that had venoms or poisons with different effects. Taking notes on some but keeping his attention always partially on the job. Of course their presence there was enough to keep protesters from actually entering the grounds. They had heard rumor that two shinobi had been assigned to patrol which was a rumor Tadara had spread in the right groups before they ever came. He had spent time talking in tea shops and noodle joints. Really anywhere that sported a vegetarian meal option specifically. He had prepared for this on the way here and as the sun began to come up the zoo would come to life without an incident through the night. The plan had worked.

As the sun rose and the zoo staff arrived Tadara would report the all clear to the administrator before allowing his bees to return and sink into his body. Katsumi would mention he would be too busy training for a bit for missions and black eyes would look to him blankly before Tadara nodded his understanding. He had also been given an invite to go and visit at the clan compound. It sounded like a nightmare honestly. Wander into a densely populated place was uncomfortable enough. Add in the idea that a large percentage of those people could generate explosions and you had the recipe for disaster if he pissed anyone off. Which he was talented enough to do. Still the temptation to go visit wriggled in the back of his mind as he watched Katsumi leave first....did he want to go see the guy? Was this friendship? They were coworkers and it was said in his books that coworkers often developed bonds quickly. Still he would turn on his heel and leave the zoo to get away from there before crowds showed up. Lord did Tadara hate crowds. He hated cages too but the animals were well taken care of at least. He would stop and report to the administration building before heading home.

Exit thread
    2 posts = 40 exp
    mission complete = 25 exp

Experience:
    • Total: -4165
    • Spendable:  665

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: B (+ from lifestyle) (+ from chakra armor)
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: S
    • Perception: B

(21/21 Stat Raises)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:56 pm