Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Killing Time

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Village : Konohagakure

Killing Time Empty Killing Time

Post by Jin Misukage Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:19 pm

Zenaku had traveled a good ways from the land of fire in the hidden leaf village, it had taken him 3 days to rive in the land of rivers which at the moment he was in the southern part of the land where all the rivers run off in to the sea. He was not told where to meet up with the kazekge so he did not wish to get to far away from the main area just in case the lord of the land of wind went by he would be able to see him.

So for the mean time he decided that he would just kill some time and take a break then once he was finished he would get back to traveling but sense he has no idea just where he was going it was not like he could get in trouble for going off trail or off mission.

Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (A)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage: Eternal mangekiyo sharringan. 

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Killing Time Empty Re: Killing Time

Post by Jin Misukage Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:30 pm

Reaching in to his vest zenaku would pull out a small bamboo box and when he opened it he could see that there was some rice balls and sushi which was one of his fave meals to have, he was a pretty simple person when it came to his food but even still he loved the raman more then any thing else. He saw on the grassy bank just looking out on to the water as he watched the sun shine off of it.

Once he had finished he stood back up but as he did he was greeted by a ninja from behind him, it would seem that somebody did not wish for him to be here either that or he knew what he was doing and was gonna try to stop him. " Sup, so what do you want." Zenaku said as he slowly turned around to see a person standing there but he did not have a head band on which meant that he did not belong to any clan.

" That symbol you have on your back i take it you are of the Uchiha clan from the hidden leaf village correct." The man would ask but zenaku was not really sure what he was trying to get at, did he have a problem with the uchiha or what. " Yes my name is Zenaku Uchiha how may i help you." He asked in a very polite voice not trying to start any trouble but it would seem that was already out of the answer. " Good then you can die Uchiha, in fact all ninja can die." The man would then come running towards him with a knife in his hand.

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:40 pm

Zenaku would not attack the man but instead he would keep a eye on the way the man was moving, he said that he wanted all ninja dead tho for the way this man was fighting zenaku would peg that he was trained in the art of the shinobi as well so then what had made him want to kill all ninja. He was not sure what to do but he could not just stand around dodging the mans attacks all the time so zenaku spun around the man as he got behind him, from there zenaku was gonna give a chop to his neck but as it connected the man body suddenly vanished in to smoke. " The clone jutsu i see, if i had been using my sharingan i would have noticed that." Zenkau said as he was talking to him self as to what he did wrong, so in that instance he would use his sharingan and started to scan the area until he found a spot that help a chakra signature.

That was when zenaku took some throwing stars and tossed them in to the bushes where he saw the chakura and so the man jumped out of the bushes so to dodge the weapons coming his way. " Careful with those you could hurt some body." The man would say as he then tried to rush zenaku once more.

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:23 pm

" You can cut the crap mr, just drop the disguise i know your a ninja." Zenaku would say to the man which came out of the bushes. " He he he he, so you could see though it ha, just what i would expect from a Chunin of the hidden leaf village, but what i wish to know is how did you know." The man would ask as he did a hand sign to dispel the jutsu, once the smoke cleared from the jutsu being stopped the Young uchiha could see from his headband that he was from the hidden cloud village which the village hidden in the Lightning.

Tho when the guy asked Zenaku how he was able to see though his jutsu zenaku just turned on his sharingan as he looked onto him, that was when zenaku placed the man under a genjutsu. It was not one that hurt any one just one which scares the person when ever a sharingan is looked upon them. " I see your a Uchiha one of the most powerfulness clans in the hidden leaf along side that of the Legendary Senju.

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:31 pm

The man did not even say why he was here but when he suddenly rushed in towards zenaku he could then tell that this man was after him. Was it cause there two villages was at war and so they attacked him hoping that they could lower the land of fire's attack power, it was a good idea indeed but they made one big mistake and that was underestimating the power of the hidden leaf village. Now Zenaku might not be any thing special in his clan, that went to the better fighters but he was no push over either and so if this ninja wanted a fight zenaku would have no problem giving it to him.

Now zenaku had created the sign for the sub jutsu so when the ninja attacked the uchiha his small sword just went right though him as his body went poof and left behind a leaf, zenaku was now behind the cloud ninja with a kuni knife slicing down with it. But it seemed just like him self this ninja also used a jutsu but he used the lightning clone jutsu as his body turned to lighting then sparked outwards. He would then start looking around cause he was not a senser type but normaly he had never had this much trouble trying to find some body.

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:59 pm

Zenku looked all around him as he looked for that Hidden cloud ninja but where could he be, there was only so many places he could have vanished to. That was when h felt a rumbling under his feet so to be on the safe side zenaku would jump up in to the air and it was a good idea he did to cause just then a hand reached up from the ground in a attempt to grab him or punch him but he would fail no matter what sense zenaku had gotten out of the way.

Now that the ninja had decided to bring his self out in to the open he did the hand signs for the fire ball jutsu. " Fire style Fire ball jutsu." Zenaku would shoot a fire ball towards the ninja but he managed to get out of the way but luckily the fire ball jutsu was just a trap cause right as he dodged the attack zenaku showed up above him. " Wind style air bullet jutsu." Zenaku then fired down a fast wind style jutsu that smashed the ninja in to the ground and as zenaku landed on the ground he landed on top of the cloud ninja, he would then reach in to his pocket and grabbed a knife then stuck it to his neck. " Look i have places to be and things to do so i will let you live for now but come after me again then i shall kill you." Zenaku then stood up as he vanished in a puff of smoke and headed towards the spot where he would meet up with the Kazekage.

( Exited thread)

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:06 pm