Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Not Enough Time in the Day

Akame
    Akame

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: A
    Ryo:

Not Enough Time in the Day Empty Not Enough Time in the Day

Post by Akame Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:49 pm

I'm not one to beat around the bush, so I'm gonna keep this short and sweet. I've got a lot of shit going on in life, especially work, since I'm trying to save up to move out. I've found myself with less and less time on my hands to do work, have a social life, and roleplay on here with you guys. It's because of these time constraints and some recent disagreements with fellow staff and some of their decisions that I have decided to resign my position as both a member of staff and a regular member of Gladius. I'm not going to go into a lot of detail out of respect for them, as they're all good staff and great roleplayers, but a couple things recently have made me not want to work as staff alongside them anymore. My drive to roleplay isn't what it used to be either for a multitude of reasons, none of which has anything to do with any of the members, but this last discussion snuffed out what little flame I had left. My last couple posts IC can be disregarded (this is mostly for Zach) and I hereby give staff permission to use Nikuyo for whatever plot purposes they may wish to use him for should they choose to do so.

Maybe in a few months I'll cool off and be able to come back and do a little roleplaying, but as of right now, I can't see that happening without me forcing myself to do so. It's just not as fun anymore. You guys might see me pop up in chat to see how everybody is doing and to talk once in awhile though. Until then, I'll be seeing you guys around. I hope you all continue to have as much fun as you can! <3

Tsuyo~

"Death comes for everyone. I'm just moving you to the front of the line."
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Not Enough Time in the Day Empty Re: Not Enough Time in the Day

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:02 pm

The revolving door strikes again Sad We're sad to see you go Tsuyo. Hope you come back someday.

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Ryuko Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:11 pm

Just wanted to let you know Tsuyo that you will be missed.

Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A-> A++ (Arch Angel's Tiara)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:43 pm