Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Southern Gate

Kara
    Kara

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: More than I need, less than I'd like

Southern Gate Empty Southern Gate

Post by Kara Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:23 pm

Southern Gate 9wATsWSl

Darhkvale is surrounded by an elaborately decorated stone and metal wall. At each of the cardinal directions is a large gate with stained glass embellishments along the guard towers.

Currently the Southern and Northern Gates are available for passage into the city, with the other two guarded and locked.

As Darhkvale is not affiliated with any particular Nation’s military, it is open for tourism and people may come and go freely though they are expected to check in at the gates for safety reasons after the events at Moonspire.

Shinobi and Civilians on official business are requested to fill out the following form inorder to arrange a meeting with the city’s leader; Kara Darhk, or her assistants should she not be available.

Code:
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Affiliation:[/b]
    [b]Reason for Entry:[/b]

Mistress Kara:
    Kara
    Kara

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu

Southern Gate Empty Re: Southern Gate

Post by Kara Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:23 pm

It had been a long time coming, but Kara finally took her first step into Darhkvale. The village was just as remarkable as she’d designed and she made a mental note to reward the person in charge of overseeing the project in her absence. The guards were appropriately respectful and gave her formal bows as she passed through the gates.

[Entering Darhkvale like a Boss]

Mistress Kara:
    Seiryu
    Seiryu

Village : N/A

Post by Seiryu Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:05 am

His eyes roamed the landscape around him; after numerous hours on the road with some much needed breaks, Seiryu finally arrived at the location that Mai had provided to him. Darkhvale. He was skeptical of coming here when he had first heard the news from Mai, but she had told him he was free to leave whenever he pleased, that he would not be tied down to the city like the major nations enlist their shinobi and have them constantly monitered as far their travels go. He was a free soul who knew his time on this plane was limited - everyone's was.

His eyes narrowed in on the guards stationed up in the guard towers high above him. Seiryu did not know much of the way these guards functioned, how capable they were, so it was likely they could handle just about any threat presented to them. If they could handle him, that would need to be seen. As he approached the gate, he was handed paperwork that was required to be completed. Simple enough. He could answer the questions in less than ten words; his only reason being here was simple.

Name: Seiryu Imada
    Affiliation: None
    Reason for Entry: Invited by Mai Wen.

Character File

Post by Kara Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:17 pm

Mai had been expecting Seiryu’s arrival and she had left instructions with the guards that the second he showed up she was to be notified immediately. ‘Immediately’ meant something different to Mai than it did to the guards apparently, but they did at least notify her. She suspected that there would have been no such communication error should it have been Kara herself that had made the request. Making her way down to the southern gate, Mai’s face lit up as she saw Seiryu. With a broad smile she approached the man. “Welcome to Darhkvale! I’m so glad you’ve come, if you’ll come with me I can help you get settled.” She would then attempt to gently hook her arm through his and lead him past the walls and into the city proper.

[Mai Entering Darhkvale with Seiryu]

Mistress Kara:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:54 am