Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

A Typical Morning and Training

Yuichi
    Yuichi

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Genjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo:

A Typical Morning and Training Empty A Typical Morning and Training

Post by Yuichi Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:18 pm

Yuichi sat at the breakfast table with both his father and brother. The food was rice with broccoli, pork, and eggs, cooked horribly by Yuichi himself. The rice was overcooked and turned to mush. The dish had no spices. The others looked skeptical.
    “It’s not as bad as it looks,” Yuichi said. He poked at the food a few times before trying a bite. No. I was pretty gross. “I can go get us something else, if you’d like.”
    His father was pretending to like it. I ate it quickly and stood up. “No I’m fine, but why don’t you take your brother out to eat somewhere.” He gave the pair just enough money to eat. “I’ve got an important mission today, so I gotta get going as well.”
    Hideki turned to walk out the door. Before leaving he tells both of the he loves them. He nearly forgets his things before Haru hands him a pouch of his weapons and medical supplies.
    The two hug and he leaves the brothers alone in the house.
    “Right, well, we should get going,” Yuichi said. He stood up from the table and looked at his brother. He had grown. Haru was nearly as tall as him now, although he was much younger. He was stalkier in build as well, though still somewhat slender. For a ten year old boy, he looked strong, but this was perhaps somewhat deceptive. Haru had trouble in various areas where Yuichi excelled. Give him a few years, though, and he would be a competent ninja. “Where would you like to go?”
    “I like that place… um…”
    “Hideyoshi’s, right,” yuichi said.
    “Yes!”
    “Alright.”

Character File
    Ryo:

A Typical Morning and Training Empty Re: A Typical Morning and Training

Post by Yuichi Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:18 pm

The two stepped out of the house. Their front door leads directly onto a busy street of the Uchiha district. People crowded around the several stores just outside their house. Yuichi waved to one of the store owners, a family friend.
    He made his way down the various streets and into the alleyway that hosted Hideyoshi’s Hidden Diner.
    The diner itself was a little place, more of a stall than a full on diner. Several bar stools lined the alleyway just outside the stall, and plants hung off the roof of the diner. There was a menu on the left wall. Neither brother bothered to read it. They both knew what they wanted.
    Haru ordered ramen, while Yuichi ordered a chocolate cake.
    “You know, you’ll never grow without proper nutrition,” Hideyoshi, the pudgy cook and owner, said. “You can’t live off cake.”
    “I can try.”
    The chef laughed and he disappeared behind a curtain. He could be heard moving, shifting things around and starting up a stove.
    “How’s the academy been?” Yuichi asked Haru.
    “They are thinking about making me a genin. I might do it younger than you.” Haru looked pleased with himself, but his smile faded soon enough. “Sorry, I don’t mean to make fun of you.”
    “It’s fine, Haru. Regardless of what our mother and father think,” Yuichi said. “I have started taking training more seriously, though I wish I had someone to train with.”
    Somebody other than me, you mean.”
    “Well, yeah. I learn a lot when I teach you, but it’s not the same as having a jonin show me some new jutsu. My sensei is always busy teaching the others, so unless we are doing group training, I am by myself.”

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:19 pm

Hideyoshi ducked back out from behind the curtain and gave the brothers their food. He stood nearby washing a counter.
    “Have you at least done any cool missions?” Haru asked.
    “No, just D rank. Boring labor.”
    “It’s good to know that your life as a skilled, cool ninja is so exciting.”
    “I don’t mind,” said Yuichi. “I really wasn’t meant for the life of a ninja anyway. I only do it because of the clan. Besides, I’d just slow down any real ninja.”
    Yuichi ate his cake quickly and was waiting on Haru.
    Haru slurped down some ramen. “Mom taught me a jutsu the other day.”
    “Really?”
    “Fire ball jutsu,” Haru said.
    “I’m impressed, congratulations. That takes a lot of chakra control.”
    Haru ate a piece of meat. “Nice enthusiasm.”
    “You got some on your shirt,” Yuichi said. He wiped Haru’s shirt off with a cloth.
    “Thanks mom,” he said. He ate the last of his noodles.
    Yuichi put the money his father gave him on the counter and stood up to leave. Haru followed. “Off to the academy today?” Yuichi asked Haru.
    “Yeah, thanks for the food,” Haru said.
    “Father paid for it.”
    “Still,” Haru said. He turned to head on his way to the academy. “Anyway, I’m off.” He started in the other direction.
    “Yeah, have a nice day,” Yuichi said.
    “You too.” With that Haru left and Yuichi stood in the middle of the busy street. He popped a hard candy into his mouth. Watermelon. He hated the watermelon ones.

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:13 pm

Yuichi made his way through the crowds toward the Uchiha training grounds. He made his way atop a building. He struggled sometimes to make his way through the crowds, because most people weighed more than him. It was not comfortable, and it took him far longer to attempt to make his way through. He father just said, "look important, like you have business, people will make way for you."
    Easy for him to say. He could look important. Yuichi looked like he belonged in the academy. Nobody was going to take him seriously. It was easier to avoid it altogether.
    He leapt from roof top to roof top and made his way to the Uchiha training grounds. He leapt into a tree and made his way to a somewhat private section of the training ground before getting to ground level. He popped another candy into his mouth. Apple flavor.
    Yuichi always used this spot for his training. It was an open section of woods that he had set up some targets. He did at least an hour of target practice every day.
    He drew three shuriken and threw them all at once. Two hit their targets, but one flew strait past into the brush. He went to retrieve it.
    It took him maybe twenty minutes to finally find the shuriken.
    Yuichi attempted the same thing once more, and this time he hit the targets.
    He continued like this for about an hour. Throwing multiple shuriken at once, trying to alter their direction using wind chakra or wires, throwing them while moving. He stopped to take a break and eat some candy. He put a towel down to sit and regain his breathe.

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:36 pm

As Yuichi was lying down and looking up at the sky he thought about running away and starting a new life somewhere else. He often dreamed of running away, but he could never actually do it. He loved to many people in the leaf. He had lots of fond memories of his sensei and his team and friends from the academy. He remembered running miles and miles with one of his teachers, a taijutsu master. He didn't have the raw power of a taijutsu master, but he compensated for his small build by being incredibly fast.
    He was confident he was the fastest genin in the leaf, but perhaps not. Either was, he believed that unless he took an opponent by surprise, winning a one on one fight would be nearly impossible. He could blitz them with his full speed, but utilizing his full speed could be difficult because he could move so fast he couldn't see well. He had no peripheral vision moving fast, and details were next to impossible to see. It left him open for attack. Plotting a course was a must if he was to move fast, so he needed to survey his surroundings first.
    His breathing slowed and he listened to the forest around him. A cool breeze rustled the trees. A bird chirped somewhere nearby. Something moved toward him trough the brush and startled him.
    It was only a squirrel that bound back off into the brush as soon as he saw it.

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:26 pm

After a moment of laughing at himself, Yuichi withdrew a scroll his sensei gave him that contained wind jutsu his teacher wanted him to learn. He read several of the techniques, and the best one he could find within his skill range was something called "Wind Release: Gale Palm.
    He stood up and attempted the handsigns:
    Snake_Ram_Boar_Bird
    and then he clapped. The air around his hands moved, but nothing else happened.
    He tried again. Nothing
    Yuichi took a deep breathe. He looked up at the sky. It was sunny, with one or two clouds drifting gently through the sky. He breathed out.
    Snake_Ram_Boar_Bird!
    He clapped!
    Nothing...
    Yuichi took a moment to relax. Sometimes, he found if he tried to hard at something, he was bound to fail at it. He rewarded himself with a piece of candy for his efforts.
    Once he finished it, he tried once more:
    Snake_Ram_Boar_Bird!
    Clap!
    A powerful gust of wind blew out from his hands and hit a nearby bush, pushing the branches apart and removing some leaves.
    Over the next ten minutes, he did it a few more times until he felt he had a good hand of it.

Wind Release:

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:19 pm