Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Morning.

Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Hyoton, Sensory, & Summoning
    Class: S
    Ryo: 62,000

Morning. Empty Morning.

Post by Burittsu Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:58 am

A cold crisp morning took over the land of Kirigakure in the office of the Mizukage, Burittsu was found finishing his overnight work signing off on simple matters. Helping out the citizens and shinobi the best he could at times keeping everyone a float. Completing his recent projects around the village, Burittsu had no choice but to continue watering the garden, keeping each person as healthy as possible. As he finished, Burittsu stood up and headed over towards the window where four identical messenger birds awaited his command. Each with an invitation and the same letter all headed for the land of fire as Burittsu thought it was time to invite some old friends.

Due to the fact the recent faces that showed up in the village lately brought him attention he wondered. If what he was about to do would even be good enough for him the birds headed off quickly in all different directions all four picked their path yet their plan remained the same. The day was starting nice and calm as the streets could be seen getting busier by the second. Deciding to head out on this day was the first time Burittsu felt confident in himself dawning the hat of the Mizukage. Polishing his armor a little bit and cleaning his rings Burittsu could only chuckle before throwing on what was made for him after only a week of taking the seat.

At the time he didn’t want no one knowing as he did the quiet work around the village yet taking lead only meant he was serious about the dreams and goals the other side of the coin wanted. Placing the robe upon his shoulders clinging between the metal of the iron before entangling itself with the parts that have seen combat and yet the smooth surface that yet to be harmed. Upon the blue and white robe were large characters going down the spine of the shinobi. “Ninth Mizukage”. Burittsu headed out in gear with nothing but a smile upon his face as the staff of the building clapped and bowed a little. Finally watching him take the mantle and head off to make the announcement for all to hear.

As Burittsu touched the streets outside of the complex were drawn to him quickly, everyone who could see him for who he was now dawned upon him giving him their attention. They heard of him from his development within the village yet despite their gazes he showed them the grin he kept upon his face no matter who he fought. Saying nothing as the eyes of the people followed him he made was towards the new auditorium blue and white camouflage painted upon the building.

He enjoyed the very site of it making his way followed by a mass of shinobi and citizens alike all willing to see what a man like him had to offer. He wasn’t surprised when he did get the occasional name call or displeased look from some of the people. Shrugging it off eventually he would win them over one way or another as on the outside he would treat those who disliked him with a simple wave of his hand and bow of his head. Making his way into the theater that led the man up a flight of stairs the following crowd below was directed towards the entrance. Filling up the room fast as it seemed most wanted to know what his true plans were or even want to know who he truly was for that matter.

To be known for violence and now finally admitting to the people he is in charge after various changes have already been made. A sting of betrayal could be felt with most of them as the crowd started growing louder and frantic. Each yelled at each other for the things that were heard about the shinobi and yet some defended him since the improvements. Before a fight amongst the people even broke out he revealed himself from the darkness standing upon a stone patio with a singular metal chain coming out from the wall.

Sewing into each spike and continuing on till reaching the other side of the same wall the sight of the boy calmed down the crowd giving them something to all focus on. Gazing upward towards the open sky Burittsu could only laugh loud enough that each person down below could hear him as it seemed he enjoyed the antics from his village. Clearing out his throat as the shinobi stopped laughing and kept it brief with each and every single one that belonged to the village.

“Pleasure to see everyone full of energy. Some may not know me and most might not care yet here I stand as your new Mizukage. Burittsu Yuki. I say this now to you and the world. I am here for my people including my allies. I will place my life in danger for my village no matter the cost. Keeping you all safe is my new job as you are the next generation now despite what you may have heard about me. Know you will be treated like family and my family will prosper to see the rising sun as I swear this as the Ninth Mizukage. One last thing, the weather is getting out of hand so please bundle up every Friday and it'll be getting cold. For the people of Kumogakure I welcome you with open arms as you are now family and a part of this village same for your shinobi’s who made a home here I welcome you and your family.”

Burittsu lifted up his hand and waved at the crowd as some booed and threw items at him he could see the rest with either determination or otherwise upon their faces. He could only show his actions for the non believers showing them he has always cared and would continue his job if they would allow him to be seated. Waving off one more time before giving his departure, Burittsu could only hear the claps of many.

-Exit

Life Mocks Us In The End..
    [Kenjutsu] - [Ninjutsu] - [Hyoton] - [Sensory] - [Summoning]
    [D-Rank: 0] - [C-Rank: 1] - [B-Rank: 4] - [A-Rank: 0] - [S-Rank: 0]
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B ~ A
    Stamina: A+
    Speed: B ~ A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    :: Saiken