Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Bright Like The Moon

Kara
    Kara

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: More than I need, less than I'd like

Bright Like The Moon Empty Bright Like The Moon

Post by Kara Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:14 pm

After returning back to Kumogakure after meeting with Esen, Kara went straight to work training Adamantine Sealing Chains - the technique that she had obtained from the Uzumaki Clan leader. She went to the Royal Kumogakure Training Facility, specifically the Urban training room, and began her work there. Since it was late in the day there was no one around to observe her training and a quick check of the cameras proved her theory correct. Doku stayed with her, his head on swivel as he ensured his Mistress’s safety, his sword always at the ready. She knew that given half the chance he’d cut anyone in half that even looked at her the wrong way, which was sweet in a twisted sort of way but not necessarily conducive to making friends. It was why she usually insisted that he remain a few paces back from her, she didn’t want to scare away potential clients because she had a thug for a bodyguard. Once she was certain she was alone, she stepped out into a small park setting, giving herself plenty of room and clear lines of sight to any approaching intruders. The technique, at its core, was a simple one. Channeling her chakra she was able to create chains that could either be used for offence or for defence. With minimal effort she would create two chains seemingly from thin air, though in reality she knew that the material essence of chakra had simply changed forms - much like water did under heat or cold, from liquid to solid to gas. The only available target for the chains she had created was Doku, but she was fairly certain that he wouldn’t be able to dodge them and if they hit he would be mortally wounded. So instead she would lash out against a nearby tree, easily slicing the wood in half and then retract the chains to form a nigh unbreakable shield around herself. It only lasted a few seconds and then she dropped the technique and gave a self satisfied to a wide eyed Doku who stood with his mouth agape. “Hmm, it seems that soon I may not require your guarding services at all, Doku.” Doku looked visibly crushed at her statement, and she could hear that hurt in his voice. “Playze don’t say that, Mistress.” Moving over to the tall man with the silver puppy dog eyes, Kara would wrap her left arm around the back of his neck and pull herself to press against him. “I said your guarding services, Doku. Believe me, you have many other talents that make you quite indispensable.” Doku grinned and wrapped his arms around her waist, firmly making his interest known. “Dja want sum servicin’ now?” Kara just smiled seductively and leaned in further to plant a gentle kiss on the man’s lips. “Yes. Take me home.” The pair then left the training facility to return to her suite to enjoy each other’s company more thoroughly in private.

Notes:

Mistress Kara:

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:50 pm