Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Just a Couple of Marauders Who are Lost

Michiko Uchiha
    Michiko Uchiha

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu/Kenjutsu- Katon
    Class: B
    Ryo: 30,000

Just a Couple of Marauders Who are Lost Empty Just a Couple of Marauders Who are Lost

Post by Michiko Uchiha Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:36 pm

It had been almost an entire day since the two escapees had wandered into the seemingly endless sea of greenery that was the Land of Fire. A tall young man of around seventeen years of age with flowing locks of ivory hair and gleaming yellow eyes soared through the canopy, running like he was a hawk flying on the wind. He placed his footing carefully on each huge or thin branch of wood, snapping very few, as he danced through the trees, trying not to make a sound.

The boy carried in his arms, a girl of sixteeen years of age, who had thick black hair and a skin tone native to this region. Her face had been mutilated in some way, as blood stained bandage-wrap covered where both of her eyes had been and was secured tightly around her head. The bleeding had since stopped, but there was no telling if she'd begin to bleed again if she were unbandaged. She had been so exhausted from her ordeal, that she seemed to have fallen asleep during the ride.

Kaguya Yin sighed, leaping down to the ground. He sat the young Uchiha woman carefully with her back against a tree, and he said to her, "So, luckily it seems like we've come to a town. I have no idea where we are, so I'm going to ask for some directions, alright? I bet you're hungry too, and maybe you're cold, huh?, he asked, scratching his head thoughtfully. Of course the girl hadn't replied, because she was knocked out at the moment, from sheer exhaustion and shock at being desicrated and before that, being bound in such a powerful Genjutsu.

"You aren't heavy, you're so skinny actually, you could use some more meat on your bones, you know. But yah....so, we're at a town. Just out of this wooded area. We're in the edge of it. I stole some money from the lab guards. A whole ten-thousand ryo! It should be enough to buy us som food and some new clothes. We can't wear these rags forever, besides, you have blood splatters all over your robes and I have dirt all over mine. People are going to think the worst if we get to your home town like this. You should look like royalty, Your Majesty.", Yin said laughing with a hint of sarcasm, bowing his head deeply and kneeling at her.

"Heh....why, thank you, Kind Sir. Thanks for the nap, not that it did anything to make me more beautiful.", Michiko replied softly. She was shaking, and curled her arms about her chest, getting up, and stumbling over a tree root, she realized what she'd done and caught herself before she face-planted. She sighed deeply, adding, "I....hate this.", and shook more violently with sadness. "I'm hideous, and everything is dark." Michiko Uchiha walked very slowly and carefully to where she could hear her friend's breathing. He reached for her and pulled her close to him, embracing her gently.

"Stop saying things like that! That's not the Uchiha girl I know. You know what, Michiko? I heard that butterflies can't see their wings. They can't see how beautiful they are, but they're very pretty. So, just because you can't see it, doesn't mean you aren't beautiful. Heck, you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen in my life! Maybe you can just come to Kirigakure with me and we won't be lost in the woods forever!"

Michiko shoved him away and started walking towards where she could hear the sounds of people talking and wagon wheels rolling, horses trotting, dogs barking, etc. The Kaguya let her go, amazed how cold she was to reject his romantic embrace. Oh how he wanted to kiss her, but he didn't want to make her angry. "No way, lover boy.", she told him, standing her ground against where his ideas were drifting off to. She belonged here in the Fire Country, and she deserved to get back home, to Konohagakure, the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Yin-Tao of the Kaguya Clan walked after her, holding her steady as she walked determinedly, wracked with pain and trauma or no. She was a tough cookie, Yin gave her that. Here she was trying to walk into a town with no eyes, looking like someone tried to murder her. Yin looked around the side of the road. It was kind of gross, but a lot of people just dropped or threw clothes or  blankets on the ground and forgot about them, or lost them on the commute. He located a discarded and faded blue blanket with some tears and dirt on it, but after shaking it out, it wasn't so bad. He wrapped it around her and covered her head, and she made herself a makeshift cloak, grateful he'd found it for her. That was better than walking into the town showing everyone your bloody white robes. She lowered her head so that people wouldn't notice the bandages on her face either, and Yin continued to guide her by one arm, and they went into town to find food and clothing, all the while Yin made sure to keep watch for anyone acting weird. Doctor Ro could have communications in this town, but hopefully not.

Yuichi

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Genjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo:

Just a Couple of Marauders Who are Lost Empty Re: Just a Couple of Marauders Who are Lost

Post by Yuichi Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:12 am

It was rare that Yuichi had any reason to leave the Konoha. The only times he could remember leaving, he went to the heavenly imporium and it fell from the sky, killing many people. He spent some time trying to track down the corpses of the xenobeasts that he had sent flying off one of the many floating buildings. They finally turned up, but nothing useful was left behind. Their bodies rotted considerably faster than a persons, and in three years the bodies decomposed into nothing but skeletons that looked something like the cross between a dog and a demonic monkey.

So, after noting where he found them so he could send a team to come pick them up, he wandered back to Konoha along a road near the Ningyo settlement. It was walking along this road that he caught a veiw of two strangers walking along the road. From the way they moved, he knew something was up immidiately. So he activated his sharingan.

It seemed to be two teens a few years younger then himself. Both of them were injured, pretty severely, too. The girl was wrapped up in bandages. From the way they moved, it was pretty clear that she had been blinded. Meaning that the bandages were hiding a head wound. He approached the directly, annoucing his presense in a way that he hoped help releive them a bit as well as let them know that he was friendly. "Don't be scared, alright. I'm here to help."

"That woman is familiar, she is a leaf jounin name Michiko Uchiha," Dosan would say. One of the times he was glad only he could hear the AI's voice. If somebody had taken her eyes and she was an Uchiha, she probably didn't want to think about her sharingan right now.

"I am a leaf jounin named Yuichi Uchiha. I can give you both medical attention, if you would like. But we should get off the road."

He had no idea if the two of them were being tracked, but it seemed more likely than not. At least if they were hidden it would take a minute to find them, but also Yuichi was a medical ninja, primarily, so he didn't want to get caught up in a fight while trying to give them medical treatment.

Village : N/A

Just a Couple of Marauders Who are Lost Empty Re: Just a Couple of Marauders Who are Lost

Post by FROSTCestrell Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:29 pm

Thunder. Thunder and awe. That was the motto that Kanara was living by day by day ever since she had managed to become even faster. The best part about this, however, was the fact that she was so fast, without actually doing anything on her own. Not only did this make most things rather relaxed for her, but it also made daily stuff a walk in the park. Or in her particular case today, a walk in the forrest.

As she was blitzing through the forest at a neck-breaking 700-ish km/h she wouldn't stop for most things in her way and instead pass over them at her usual speed. That was until she actually heard something, that being Yuichi's voice. Coming to a stop that almost turned her into a building sets for adults and doctors, she would stop and listen in, walking much faster, at a normal human's pace now as she looked for her dear friend. What she found instead was a weird situation with Yuichi on one side and the strangers on the other.

Chirping into their conversation, Kanara would simply ask Yuichi with a raised eyebrow: "Stress?", as she mustered the opposition, that being a woman with a bandage on her eyes and some kind of young man. Stepping out of the underwood now, she would address Michiko and her friend now as she asked: "Friend or enemy? And more importantly... if you are friendly, then where can i see who did that?", aiming at her eyes.

Looking at Yuichi with a questioning gaze she would draw closer and ask, after having received an answer about their whereabouts, Yuichi: "Shall i see to getting them fixed up or...?"

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Michiko Uchiha
    Michiko Uchiha

Character File

Post by Michiko Uchiha Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:37 pm

The pale skinned boy with the white hair and yellow eyes continued to help the girl cloaked in the dirty blanket towards the town, as quickly as he could, while allowing her to comfortably catch up. It was clear that Michiko was still exhausted. Yin didn't know what sort of battle the girl had with old man Ro, but whatever it was, it had seriously done something wrong to her, besides the obvious fact that that bastard removed her eyeballs (but luckily, he had them in the right inner pocket of his kimono). He needed to get Michiko somewhere safe inside a building, like an inn or something, while he shopped for their clothes and got some food. In a comfortable bed, Michiko could at least really sleep to recover some of her lost chakra. However, of course things wouldn't go the way the Kaguya boy had hoped for, as soon both of them were stopped by two older Shinobi, a man with long hair, and a woman who seemed agitated.

"Company." Yin said quietly to Michiko. He let go of her wrist, and Michiko stepped back a few paces, while Yin made sure to stay in front of his more injured friend, sliding apart his feet and taking a half-crouching stance, his back horizontal, his head straight, he showed no fear to these two, and he said to them,

"Sorry, but how can we really know you are who you say you are?", The boy directed his words towards the long haired man. He said he was an Uchiha. Yin looked at his features, and thought of Michiko. Maybe he was telling the truth, because they sort of looked related, but it wasn't good enough proof. Appearances were easily manipulated. Thus, Yin began to raise his chakra, ready to use his Clan's Kekkei Genkai, should these two try to advance on them.

Michiko remained calm, though her body was in pure agony and she couldn't stop shivering. She heard the voices of the newcomers and Yin's aggressive tone, and she walked forward towards her friend, and placed a hand on his shoulder, sighing, "Don't be stupid. You're not in much better of a position than I am."

Yin grumbled, "But..."

"No. Besides......their voices sound familiar. Faintly....but, I'm sure they're not lying.", and, turning towards the newcomers, Michiko said monotonously, "I can't say I'm anyone's friend, but my name is Michiko. I'm also of the Uchiha.....Clan.", she had stammered, feeling anger and sorrow, shaking in grief and fury, she touched the bandages on her face, and pushed back her makeshift cowl from the blanket and just let the blanket fall to the ground. Besides her bandage-covered face (save for her mouth and nose), the white robes she was wearing were also stained crimson. She wasn't wearing any shoes. Neither of them were. The wind picked up, rustling the leaves in the trees, as the teenage girl replied to the other woman about who had done this to her, "He....is here.", and Michiko disregarded her injuries and the fact that she was blind, and she body-flickered forward, past her Kiri-nin friend and the two Konoha Jounin, coming to clash against someone who suddenly appeared out of nowhere, a tall handsome young man with pale lavender eyes. He expertly blocked the blinded girl's strike, shoving his katana against the makeshift sword she had that was made from the Kaguya's bone.

"Finally caught up to you two. Why don't you just die like a good little girl?" , he laughed cooly under his breath.

Michiko was furious, but she knew better than to channel much chakra. She had to find out who else was with this one, and it was all really difficult, because everything was dark, her body felt like it was going to collapse at any time, and her heart raced in her chest while her head throbbed, and it still felt like there was an endless stabbing sensation where her eyes had been.

Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:33 am

The boy would build up chakra as if he were preparing to fight. The kid had balls, Yuichi had to give him that. With his sharingan active, he could watch all the chakra he built up suddenly disipate. If he was hostile, there wouldn't be anything they could do. There was a huge gap in skill, but more than that, the two of them were so injured he doubted they could even perform jutsu. That he was even willing to consider it was admerable, though.

Dosan's comment would make him twitch in discomfort. "It's likely that these kid's are being tracked right now. I would imagine that whoever is behind this wouldn't want word of what they're doing to get out. You may want to get moving before..."

Just as soon as he learned her name, she jumped into combat with a third party that arrived seemingly from nowhere. "Too late. Plans simple Kanara, I'm going to get the two of the healed up a little while you keep me safe. I gotta say though, that shadow clone jutsu come in handy."

Yuichi would perform multiple handsigns, and two clones would appear in puffs of smoke. With that, Yuichi would stair down the tall stranger, attempting to lock him into a genjutsu. For a moment, both the strangers eye's would light up the same read as Yuichi's, and his clone would move in with a right hook the served mostly to break the two appart. Youichi explained what he was planning, "Michiko, right? Well, it seems like we can't hide, and if we're gonna have big targets on our backs I'm going to need you in fighting shape. Or as close as we can get. I'm going to heal both of you, and when I'm done, Kanara will give you a new set of eyes. They won't be special, but they'll be enough."

Post by FROSTCestrell Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:14 pm

Kanara would turn around to the new approval and look at them with a smile as she told them to "Fuck off for a minute, yes? I am talking to someone and they don't quite seem to see my point.", before she saw Michiko body flicker next to her. While certainly, it wasn't, at least for Kanara, as fast as it should have been, seeking how she was faster by a lot, the fact that the new arrival had to block her attack instead of immediately countering it said enough.

Watching Michiko and the stranger go at it, Kanara thought about intervening for a few seconds, before Yuichi told her his plan. Giving him a nod, she would cast the shadow clone technique and create 4 clones of her each one sharing her speed and, most importantly carrying the same type of weapons.

With one clan using its speed to circle the Kaguya one, creating a vanguard, one going after Michiko and pulling her out of the fight and towards Yuichi, Kanara and the other two clones would go at the enemy. While this certainly wasn't fair, seeing how all Kanara's were faster than likely any of them, and the original on top of that regenerating and immortal, fights weren't fair. If anything it was her enemy's fault for attacking them without waiting for backup. Speaking up to the stranger now, she would give him a chuckle as she said: "Sorry to interrupt your playtime, but i hope i will be good enough for you. Lets dance, shall we?" Giving her new opponent time to speak an answer, she would immediately afterward go at him, not bothering too much about her clones that were attacking the stranger from all directions with her deadly claws.

As she was fighting, not even sweating as she kep up with his speed, she would speak out to yuichi: "So... how longs this gonna take... and do you intend to capture this one as well?"

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Michiko Uchiha
    Michiko Uchiha

Character File

Post by Michiko Uchiha Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:29 pm

'Things were already bad enough, but ow they're worse! Damnit!', thought Michiko to herself as she boldly faced off against the false Hyuga though she couldn't see anything, and her thoughts about what he was doing were all based on her knowledge of this man, for she had fought him before in the Underground Fighting Arena. What was even worse was, she knew that he wasn't alone. He had a terrifying team with him. She had to warn her new allies soon.

The Uchiha man who wanted to help her and Yin came between Michiko and her enemy. She didn't know he'd placed a Genjutsu on her opponent, but she was grateful that he had stopped this guy from potentially killing her, not that she was afraid of death though, but she wanted to live to see again, and she wanted to KILL that bastard who raped her face.

Michiko would allow the older male member of her clan to move her to a slightly more safe place, wherever that was, and she replied to him, stating firstly about what she knew of her enemy before answering what he had suggested, "Yuichi, right? That man's name is Benihana. His eyes contain the Byakugan that was stolen from a Hyuuga. He's not alone. He has a three...no a four man team. Two others have one Sharingan each and they wear breathing masks on their faces. One has black hair, and one has white hair. The fourth member is a mutated man that's been changed into a huge tree beast. They're expert Kekkei Genkei Hunters, and they'll want to target you two as well as us.", she explained, refering to herself and Yin Kaguya. Then she added, rather stubbornly, "I'll accept your medical skills, but I don't want any eyes but my own." She made sure she had told Yuichi all of this information once they were out of earshot of Benihime. Not that he could hear them anyway, because he had been captured by the Sharingan's ocular genjutsu, and who knows what he was experiencing.

The Kaguya boy, respecting the obvious wisdom of his friend and these helpful strangers, didn't use his Shikotsumyaku. He huffed and snickered att the skill of the Uchiha man, and he hurried over to him to help Michiko away from this area, and he also spoke to the blue-eyed Uchiha, "She may have been away from you guys for a few years, but she's never given up fighting, and she's always told me how much she loves her village and you guys. She refused to come with me to Kirigakure. Michiko's really strong, and she's really strong willed, so I KNOW she hates the idea of not having her Sharingan, just like I would hate it if I couldn't use my Shikotsumyaku. Oh right, my name is Yin-Tao of the Kaguya. Here....Michiko deserves these...and NO, I wasn't goig to steal them. I was holding them safe for her until we got her home. this...isn't your Konoha though.", Yin explained, digging into his messy robe, he procured the jar holding two fully matured Sharingan eyes. He hoped that bringing them out now wasn't a bad idea.

And, it was! Someone body flickered in, having been watching tthe group battle for awhile as they had dampened their chakra and watched silently from the canopy of trees above. The masked shinobi with the black hair used the momentum of his burst of speed to wrench the small glass jar from the Kaguya's hand before he could hand it to this medic.

"Thanks, pal.", the masked boy laughed at the Kaguya.

He then did a backflip up intto the tree, and something huge started moving, that had blended in with the other trees, but now it's "feet" uprooted and it slammed a large foot down in attempt to squash the two injured prey and their new ally.

Meanwhile, The long haired boy with pale eyes had been caught up in Yuichi's genjutsu, and he couldn't move, nor could he reply to the red-headed woman who expected him to speak. Before Kanara could dish out her attack on him, the imposter Hyuuga was hit in the back with a Shuriken. It was enough pain to wake him up, and he winced, and pulled the Shuriken out of his back. At that point, someone had performed a Ninjutsu to make the ground into quicksand, pulling the Uchiha and her clones, as well as Benihana down into the earth, the compactness of the ground hardened and didn't allow for movement, while the captives were burried up to the necks. Shuriken were then tossed at all of the duplicate Uchiha women, as a white haired boy with a mask, looking like the mirror opposite of the other, appeared from a puff of smoke, balancing on his friend's head.

"Heh, sorry Beni, but you almost died. So..more Sharingan, huh? Master will be pleased."

Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:40 am

The two of them agreed to allow Yuichi to heal them, so two of the clone began forming and sealsworking his chakra into his hands in a way that allowed them to heal her. At a rather alarming rate, woulds would begin to close and pain would begin to ease a little. Yuichi would respond to Kanara, his voice shakey, "I have no sympathy for them. Kill them."

There was more to it than that as well. There were certain things he needed from Nagi. So sparing him was in his best interest as well as being his general strategy over all. It was better not to kill when possible. It was probably possible now, but there was no interest in sparing somebody capable of hurting a young woman in this way. The kaguya boy would reveil a set of eye's telling Yuichi that they could just place them back in her head. Predictably, the vanished from his hand before Yuichi was able to do anything.

"What a dumbass," Dosan said.

Now there was another oponent, a white haired young boy appeared atop his friends head in a puff of smoke, cruelly mocking him for almost getting killed. There was also what seemed to be some sort of construct that was with them. A tree that could move, and probably do all sorts of other stuff. For a moment, the clone the was not focused on healing bit his tongue, but finally couldn't hold it in anymore. His eyes lit up a deep red. Every cell in his body felt like it had some strange, electric energy moving through it. Suddenly, he could sympathize with his mother, and it scared him, but it felt good, too. "Kanara will kill all of you, and if she fails... I am the assistent to the Uchiha clan head. The strongest shinobi in the world. By no small degree. I already placed a tracking seal on you. When I capture you, I'm taking every single body part you have and leaving you for dead."

The thing about the seal was a lie, but hopefully one thst would sow a bit of doubt in their mind. A part of his plan included reading their memories to find the location of their secret base. But in order to know if his new jutsu worked, he would need a dead body anyway.

Shadow clones
    Mystical palm technique
    Sharingan

Yuichi has 59.8 chakra
    clone 1 has 50
    clone 2 has 50

Post by FROSTCestrell Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:48 pm

Kanara would notice how the ground underneath her slowly, at least slowly for her, began to turn into quicksand. Blitzing away giggling with a neck-breaking speed that same close to teleportation and likely exactly looked like it to anyone watching that wasnt trained in perceiving movement as quickly and fluent as Kanara was able to perform it, she would be out of the range of the technique, when she noticed that they were surrounded by enemies.

As Kanara thought "Chakra suppression or something natural?", she would have her clones and herself blitz to save Yuichi and the two strangers from an angry tree-ish-looking figure that was about to smash them into another dimension, namely being the second. As they were saved, Kanara touched Michiko and concentrated on giving her sight, even if only temporal. Forming a rather rudimentaly eye in one of her sockets she would say: "You will get your normal eyes once you start helping to end them. Hadn't you lost the eyes, i could have ended them in one attack now."

Turning around to the rest of the enemies she would give out: "Alright. Enough played. This is between me and you now." Lowering herself to the ground with the same speed she had shown so often before, flames would appear on her fingers as she gave out: "Uchiha flame formation."

As walls of red chakra rose around them, Kanara would declare openly: "This wall burns as hot as lava and is indestructible. Your way out of this here, your only way out, is to kill me." Cracking her fingers swiftly she would rush towards the large tree- ish entity and appear on its shoulder, next to the shinobi that had jumped onto it earlier, looking at him with a coldness that had a weird glint of excitement in it as she brought out: "Katon: Karyū Endan.", having woven the hand seals as she had sped towards and up the treeman, before she sent the dragon of fire straight into it, jumping off as it hit.

Afterwards, in case her attack actually finished off the tree, Kanara would stand on the ground once more and begin to count. "One down. Who will go next. come forward on your own or i will choose."

Name: Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
    Activation Cost: 20
    Upkeep Cost: 10
    Range: 0 - 100 m.
    Speed: -1 Tier Users Base Coor
    Element: Fire
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: N/A
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger
    Description: The user kneads their chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. Since the art of having the flames obey the user's will is outrageously difficult, its mastery is restricted to a limited number of skillful shinobi.
    Weaknesses: N/A

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Michiko Uchiha
    Michiko Uchiha

Character File

Post by Michiko Uchiha Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:21 am

The four members of Hell's Gate somehow had found themselves in a prredicament where they had bitten off more than they could chew. The Headhunter technique had failed to capture the Uchiha woman, as she easily escaped before the ground ensnared her. Benihana felt humiliated by her, and was absolutely disgusted, while his white-haired friend, Hyasuba was laughing his ass off at him for being such an idiot.

Luckily for Hyasuba and for his brother Museirama, they could use the Sharingan to read the next moves of their opponents, however even if they could determine what would happen, this woman was much too fast, and more powerful than many opponents they had faced. That fact, combined with the threat the Uchiha medical-nin had told them of, they all figured it was time to get out of here. Museirama signaled for his brother to come on, and so Hyasuba waved goodbye to Beni, saying, "Sorry, but I don't have time to dig you out. Have fun!", and he body flickered away, making two Kage Bunshin of himself and split up, in case he were to be followed. This left Museirama jumping down from his mount on the tree giant, Mokuna, to avoid being toasted by Kanara's Fire Dragon. He copied her technique and sent his own pummeling towards her, and he also made a Shadow Clone and high-tailed it out of there. Leaving Mokuna was sad, but Master had more seeds and could grow another of him. This one was no huge loss.

"Sayonara.", he said, before disappearing. He doubted that there was actually a tracking fuuinjutsu placed on him. That part at least, seemed like a bluff, but he didn't want to take any chances, especially if the Uchiha Lord were to show up, or the Hokage. He knew that he nor his brother could face such powerful Shinobi on their own. So, having the Sharinngan specimen back in custody, he left as quickly as he could, taking no extra time to play around with these Uchiha, nevermind the injured weaklings. He'd leave them in the hands of fate.

Mokuna screeched and thrashed about as it burned, settling the surrounding forest on fire. It crashed into the flaming wall Kanara had errected and the beast literally turned into ash, as it dissintegrated and screamed with a horrible sound that made Michiko's ears want to burst.

"Goddamn! Die already!", Yin-Tao proclaimed. Thanks to one of Yuichi Uchiha's clones using Mystical palm on him, he was healed enough and went to shut up the tree monster by performing a Suiton technique. The remainder of it smoldered and fell into small pieces of wood while the rest of it had turned to ashes. The boy then turned to Kanara and yelled, "Put the barrier down! I don't know how they got through it, but those two did!", and as he yelled that, he body flickered over to the half-buried boy and said, "And this is what you get, you asshole!", and he used his blood-line technique to draw a sword made of his own arm-bone out of his flesh, bone as hard and sharp as a steel blade, and cleaved the fake-Hyuuga's head off.

Michiko, with the temporary eye given to her by Kanara (somehow. she didn't understand how it was possible, but she didn't care right now.), ripped the blood-stained bandage off of her face, and when Kanara would take down the Uchiha Flame Formation, she'd make a quick dash after Museirama, determined to stop him from taking her eyes! She felt bad for not saying thanks to Yuichi, but she could do that later. She couldnt afford to lose her Sharingan forever, not now. She refused to suffer this abuse any longer! Using the Body Flicker Technique, she added an additional handsign to the end of the kata, adding the "snake" sign to it, she used Focused Amplification to boost her speed even further.

She felt light-headed and a bit dizzy, but Yuichi's short work on her injuries had been enough to give her what she needed in this instance. Once she had caught up with Museirama, the girl wove another set of handseals, as she was unarmed and no close enough to use Taijutsu either, Katon would have to do. Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger. "Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu!!, she yelled, and expelled from her mouth a volley of small fireballs, holding the last handseal. The boy was forced to retaliate. He dodged fireballs, and spun around, forcing the same technique back at her, his one Sharingan glaring red at the girl who had no real eyes. He huffed under his breath, finding her rather annoying.

Michiko spun and ducked, but never stopped rushing forward. She had blood lust on her mind, as she wanted to KILL this man, and take back what was her birthright. He and no one else should have her Sharingan but her. Her determination scared Museirama. He didn't understand how she could dodge him so effectively when she was half-blind and had no Sharingan to perceive his attack's movements.

The girl Body-Flickered straight into his range, and she used the Leaf-Whirlwind, round-housing the man and his back crashed into a tree behind him, knocking the wind from his lungs. She snatched the jar containing her eyes from his jacket pocket, and she went to punch him under his chin. However, he brought a kunai out from one sleeve and stabbbed her in her abdomen, and he took that oppurtunity to take back the jar, and he made for another escape.

Spitting blood and ignoring the fact she was quickly loosing what stamina she had regained, she continued her pursuit, taking the kunai he had stabbed her with, and slinging it in a straight line at his back, he turned to counter her, having seen her out of the corner of his eye. However, her mark struck the jar he had been holding, and it shattered, spilling the precious Doujutsu to the forest floor. Both Shinobi hurried towards the eyes. The girl flung herself at the young man, and it turned into a fist fight, where he punched at her, and she at him, and he drew another kunai. She ducked, and grabbbed for her eyes, and he stabbbed her hand. He then kicked her and Michiko couldn't stay awake any longer. She hadn't realized it in her blind fury to defeat her opponent, but she'd fully spent what she'd been given back, and she blacked out. The boy grasped the fallen eyeballs, seeing his other enemies coming his way, he didn't bother to accurately assess if he'd retreived both of the Sharingan, and he quickly left the area, doubling the speed of his body-flicker. Michiko had a tight hold on something small and round in her fist, as she drifted off back into the dark.

[Museirama -> Exit w/1 Sharingan]

[Michiko Uchiha- KO]

Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:06 pm

Things progressed much like he expected them to. With the wave of violence brought about by Kanara's fire style jutsu, as well as the threat that Yuichi made, the group decided to retreat. They even resorted to leaving their own comrads behind in order to facilitate a quicker escape. He clones both took off in seperate directions, but Yuichi followed directly behind Michiko. Before he managed to catch up, there was an altercation where she was stabbed, and when she caught back up to attempt retreiving her eyes again, they fought and the enimy ninja body flickered away.

"Are you seriously going to let him escape?" Dosan hissed.

Yuichi stopped where Michiko fell, once again performing the mystical palm technique to help her recover a from her most recent wounds. "Yeah. If I persue him I can't help the girl. I doubt I could reach him anyway.

One clone made haste in the direction of the nearest town. If they were lucky, they could get some ninja out here, but at the very least the could get some assistance in moving Michiko as well as analyzing and then disposing of the bodys. The second clone would make it's way over to one of the dead body's. It was time to test a new jutsu.

Post by FROSTCestrell Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:42 am

Discontinuing this topic due to personal reasons.

[EXIT]

Kanara info:

OPT:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:08 pm