Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

I should go shopping…

Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Katon, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kenjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Not Enough

I should go shopping… Empty I should go shopping…

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:13 pm

Birds chirping, the sun beams shining through the window, hitting the bedroom walls, a new day has started. In this medium sized room, only a bed and dresser seemed to fill up this room. A large bump moved under the sheets, almost as if whatever was under the sheets got stuck. A woman sat up, tired and grunting, bags under her eyes that shimmered a bright gold. Her white short hair messy, almost looking untamable. The woman swung her legs off of her bed, feet touching the floor. She raised her arms up in the air, taking a big stretch and releasing her arms. Her arms fell to her side and she exhaled. “So tired..” The woman rubbed the back of her head and stood up, going towards the bathroom. She washed her face, clearing any dirty and any imperfections. She raised her head and fixed her hair. The woman’s name was Hanabi Inuzaka. Hanabi got herself dressed, grabbed her wallet and opened the pouch. 20,000 Ryo… She sighed and looked to her door before grabbing her house key and leaving. A quick lock and she was on her way to the market. Viewing the markets that were open today, she saw a few things she wanted, not needed. Hanabi looked away with sadness, closing a fist and tears from her eyes. One day… I’ll have enough money for you. she thought to her self. After calming herself down, she noticed a previous class mate that she had previously. He looks familiar.. After some time thinking, she shrugged and went to finish what she went there for in the first place. Her very own sword…

Total Ryo Starting Amount: 20,000
    Total Spent: 15,000
    Left Over: 5,000

Black Market/General Goods

Items Bought:

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:14 am