Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Fro Tetsudashi

Fro
    Fro

Village : N/A

Fro Tetsudashi  Empty Fro Tetsudashi

Post by Fro Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:30 am

Name:Fro Tetsudashi
    Village:Iwa
    Title:

Clan:Tetsudashi
    Bloodline:Steel
    Element(s):Earth Steel lv1 (-500xp)
    Skill(s):Weapon Smith Ninjutsu Fuuininjutsu

Stats
    • Strength:D
    • Constitution:D
    • Stamina:D
    • Speed:E
    • Coordination:C
    • Intelligence:D
    • Perception:D

Unique Abilities:Experience Advantage:50 xp debt

Appearance: long messy black hair, light brown eyes, 5'9 in height, 205 in weight, wears a zubon black in color smelling of smoke fire with a red jacket that has the Tetsudashi marking in white on the back of the jacket, and always wearing Geta sandals.

History: I am Fro Tetsudashi, my parents are craftsmen and I too am striving to become a one but I want to achieve mastery. My mother always said that I was born with the hammer in hand and fire in the soul. I've watched the head of the Tetsudashi closely he's a strong leader I just hope one day I can stand next to him and be his shield and make this amazing clan into the greatest clan in existence. I was forced into the academy by my parents so I can master my chakra so I could have a better future since they didn't have the opportunity, but I'm not much of a fighter id rather defend people then attack them. because of that the teachers and other students loved calling me the iron shield I think ill keep that for myself.

Personality:very energetic and always down to test his skills in crafting skills, love his family and clan and will put them before anything.

Roleplay Sample:
    Data_Sora
    Data_Sora

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: C
    Ryo: 0

Fro Tetsudashi  Empty Re: Fro Tetsudashi

Post by Data_Sora Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:36 am

Fro wrote:Name:Fro Tetsudashi
    Village:Iwa
    Title:

Clan:Tetsudashi
    Bloodline:Steel
    Element(s):Earth Steel lv1 (-500xp)
    Skill(s):Weapon Smith Ninjutsu Fuuininjutsu

Stats
    • Strength:D
    • Constitution:D
    • Stamina:D
    • Speed:E
    • Coordination:C
    • Intelligence:D
    • Perception:D

Unique Abilities:Experience Advantage:50 xp debt

Appearance: long messy black hair, light brown eyes, 5'9 in height, 205 in weight, wears a zubon black in color smelling of smoke fire with a red jacket that has the Tetsudashi marking in white on the back of the jacket, and always wearing Geta sandals.

History: I am Fro Tetsudashi, my parents are craftsmen and I too am striving to become a one but I want to achieve mastery. My mother always said that I was born with the hammer in hand and fire in the soul. I've watched the head of the Tetsudashi closely he's a strong leader I just hope one day I can stand next to him and be his shield and make this amazing clan into the greatest clan in existence. I was forced into the academy by my parents so I can master my chakra so I could have a better future since they didn't have the opportunity, but I'm not much of a fighter id rather defend people then attack them. because of that the teachers and other students loved calling me the iron shield I think ill keep that for myself.

Personality:very energetic and always down to test his skills in crafting skills, love his family and clan and will put them before anything.

Roleplay Sample:

Approved

The Mod account of Data_Sora#0001

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:11 am