Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

New World in Order

Seid
    Seid
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: S
    Ryo: 260,000

New World in Order Empty New World in Order

Post by Seid Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:40 pm

It was rare for the young man to be this nervous. Seid sat in the office of the Raikage, clad in white robes customary of the clan leader. But he had never been in such a precarious position before. The pressures of being the clan leader of the Otsutsukis from his planet were immense. Though soft-spoken, Seid was incredibly efficient in his job as ANBU Captain. However there was one caveat from this, he was privy to mostly all information. His network of ninjas snuffed out the remains of the Mora Loyalists. Which within itself wasn't a problem, but he was also hearing that his own clan members were siding with this idea as well. This would not bode well for the future.

The Otsutsukis were multiplying at an abnormal rate. From entering the world of Earth through the portal Seid had torn open for them. To the procreation growth, which was higher than humans when it came to age. They were facing a rebellion in the works. To small to root out but the base of it was evident. He sough audience with the newly established Raikage. Someone he was also close and familiar with. Hopefully this would not press their relationship.

Stamina: S++ (Otsu, Metropolis)
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: B
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

New World in Order Empty Re: New World in Order

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:45 pm

Having finally awoken from their slumber the twins had a mess to deal with Mori loyalists and the alien friends were starting to work together and small rebellion cells were beginning to appear. This was quite an annoyance as the pair walked into the office and smiled greeting Seid. Yui would move close and try to give him a hug if he accepted, they had to figure a way to deal with this, or else the country could end up in civil war.

"It has been a long time Seid we need to talk, I do not mind the others of your kind but some of them are getting it into their heads to side with the Mora idiots. We cannot have that, that faction was destroyed because it was too extreme the only way Jashin can survive as a religion is to become like it is now. We are happy to see you however we need to meet more often."

The pair would wait for him to speak further with Yua taking a seat, he was the official Raikage after all with Yui taking on the full church duties. Yua did not look amused if anything he seemed concerned and he was sure Seid knew the details as he was the head of the ANBU for the nation.

Signature:
    Seid
    Seid
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: S
    Ryo: 260,000

Post by Seid Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:39 am

It wasn't long the young Otsu had to wait. Before long the Twins entered in the building. It was Yui who first greeted him. Yua went to go take a seat in the chair. As he was the proper Raikage. Seid gave Yui a warm hug back as she leaned in on him. He was getting better with human greetings and feelings. So he noticed that Yui felt highly of him now and he worked to honor those feelings. Yui spoke on the situation at hand as of course he was privy too being the ANBU Captain. "Yes Yui. I wish to offer a solution. My people who have confused their way should be dealt with. But that means the others must be killed. I know my people may be going about it wrong but I can push them in a different manner. I see why they are angry. Perhaps we can push them outside the village. It is time for the Otsutsuki's to branch out into the rest of the country. I will track down the rest of the loyalists. And kill them. But that won't be for a while. Until then, I thnk we should see each other more often. Let us speak of more pleasant things and our memories of good friends like Shimiko."

With that there was runner at the door as he said that. A Chuunin guard who looked frantic. "The Missing Nin Raijin is at the gates with a dragon!" He could not have said stranger words but for Seid it was nothing of consequence.

"Thank you." Seid said turning away from the guard and to Yui and Yua. "Should we attend to this?" Seid would start to walk out to see what was happening with Yui following him hopefully.

----------------

Quick thread for future indications Very Happy

(Exit)

Stamina: S++ (Otsu, Metropolis)
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: B

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:15 am