Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Dark summons

Sero
    Sero
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Village : N/A

Dark summons Empty Dark summons

Post by Sero Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:31 am

It had been some time since Sero had been summoned to the defense coordination center. He had come here previously of course for work related objectives. Returning Nozomi to be seen by Kitsumi, Sayuri granting him power over his two clans and a military division. Even to personally drop off the mission completion log for the nightmare brigade reports. However each time he had made an appearance before the staff had fled him. Or left as guards with hands on weapons. Sweat dripping down their face as they shivered in his presence. He found this to be the case all too often with all but the veterans who joined him of their own regard. Hardened men who simply saw the power he held and knew it was not directed at them. Who could get passed the monster he had become and work along side him. These men had become nightmares under him and now Sero seemed to control almost half of Kirigakures military might. Yet despite all he was the village had left him as a genin. Sayuri would have changed this herself had it not been for Sero insisting she not push her will further than she already had.

However such was his service over the years that even Kitsuki begrudgingly had granted him a nod. He had taken a half dozen B rank missions without pay. Nor had he taken anything monthly. He lived in the clan districts between his work and home. The Kaguya palace his own residence while the Nightmare Brigade had been based in the Hozuki compound. He was known to have access to more than a couple of S rank ninjutsu and reports had come in that he housed the five tailed Bijuu. Kukuo. He had even been responsible for destroying the indianas chakra core. Some feared he was a rising tide of blood born of darkness but he had never harmed an innocent civilian. The code of the Nightmare Brigade was to spread fear to those who took advantage of the weak and innocent. To avenge the murdered, raped and enslaved. They were the villages executioners and none more so than Sero. His ledger was dripping red from all the bodies he had left behind in his work. Now it seemed the third of the three princesses he had yet to meet wished to see him. Summoning a monster beyond the humans he knew to her office.

Sero had chosen once more to mimic the outfit that Kitsuki enjoyed. Though she preferred darker colors his own was mostly white in nature. His boots felt odd on his feet though in truth it was just part of his ability to take on human form. Their Kaguya bone design clacking against the stone of the village streets and appearing to almost shine. However his eyes stared without blinking straight ahead. The whites of his eyes long since turned black like a murky swamp while the iris would shine blue. Even as he approached the building people who could rushed to close doors and lock them. Watching through glass windows as he marched through the lobby. Jounin guards would watch him quietly but even they seemed nervous in his presence. His shadow seeming to stretch out before him as he walked up the stairs. Five tails slowly shifting back and forth within said shadow on the wall behind him. Yet even as Sero approached the door she would sense it. This aura that had people so afraid....it was as if suddenly even if she were in the room alone....it would feel as if some great hungry beast hunting her was just out of sight. The last thing one might feel before Sero came for them. She would feel this pressure before his shadow ever darkened her door. He did not bother knocking as he waited outside the door as he had no doubt how well aware of him she was.

Outfit:

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 25,000

Stats
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: B (B+ lifestyle)
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: A
    • Speed: A

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3950-jaakuna-sero
    Link to Known Techniques:https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Arisu
    Arisu
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Dark summons Empty Re: Dark summons

Post by Arisu Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:45 pm

The latest in a long line of catch up work, Arisu was trying to set up the village to self sustain considering that the princesses were often quite busy. Having taken recommendation from Valen, she'd looked into an individual named Sero and decided to go ahead and promote him to Jounin. He had quite the missions file, often taking it upon himself to train up several shinobi, and was also the current clan leader of two of the most prominent clans of Kirigakure.

She wasn't honestly quite sure why he hadn't been promoted yet, considering his quite impressive resume. It wasn't often that she went over Kitsuki's head, but the village was in need of more Jounin and Sero seemed to fit the bill well enough.

It was the aura that really gave Arisu pause. A sense of dread seemed to creep up around her as she waited, even before Sero arrived. The dark presence seemed to cling to him like a cloak, but she had been expecting it. It was one thing to be aware of it, and an entirely different thing to feel it though.

Her Six Paths of Pain each took up various positions in the room and outside of the room, often acting as her eyes and ears while she focused on other things. Two took up a post outside and locked eyes on Sero as he approached, two took up posts on the other side of the door, watching the room, and the other two flanked Arisu's chair to keep guard over her. Each path looked quite normal, with the exception of some black piercings on each of them, and their eyes. Every single one without fail had a two ringed Rinnegan.

As Sero approached, Arisu appraised him through the eyes of a short-grey-haired individual, able to see everything that he did. The choice of clothing seemed appropriate. He looked quite... oddly normal. Sure, unique, but given everything that she'd heard about him, she'd been expecting so much more. An imposing 8 foot stature, oddly monstrous qualities, glowing eyes, something like that. While the aura was certainly what it had been reported to be, other than that, he was just another man. Part of her felt silly for thinking much more of it. What was interesting though, was the tails his shadow seemed to cast.

The Grey haired path opened the door for Sero without so much as a word, while the other path, one with longer grey hair, continued watching outside of the door vigilantly. Most people didn't know that they all shared vision.

When Sero entered, he'd see Arisu sitting at a table, dressed in a white kimono, flanked by an equally pale and white haired individual, the path made by Naitome. He was currently the only other one wearing a similar white kimono, and all of the Black Receiver piercings in his body were hidden from sight. To the rest of the world, Naitome appeared to simply be another Otsutsuki.

Naitome stepped forward to greet Arisu's invitee.

"Welcome, welcome." He smiled, extending out a hand to shake with the Kaguya/Hozuki. "Lady Arisu has heard much about you. You've been highly recommended by Valen for a well overdue promotion. As the Lady's right hand, I shall be the one who directly interacts, she has expressed an interest in simply observing for the time being."

To that point, Arisu was watching Sero from her seat, but she seemed to be staring through him rather than at him. It was as if she wasn't entirely present, her mind in several places at once. Many often attributed it to her head being in the clouds or her thinking about other things, but that wasn't exactly true. Regardless though, none of them were armed currently, and Arisu had made a point to not wear her Kiba Blades. She didn't want to make Sero think she was put on edge by him. It was often reported that he creeped out many of his peers just by being around, and she wanted to show that it was an equal truth that her and the 'attendants' she kept company with were just as mislabeled.

--
    Six Paths of Pain active

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:05 pm

That sense of dread one feels when the world changes for them. The moment they see the dark underbelly of the actual world around them. The wool torn from their eyes until their god is gone and the devil takes hold of their soul. The moment of understanding when there is no wealth....no gold....no power in this world that can shut those gates. They understand for the first time what hopelessness feels like. This was the aura that approached her office. Countless men reported dead and a river of blood and viscera in his path. Grown men and women who had resisted left as murals to their children should they follow the foolish path of the parent. Entire crews had been sent out to clean the ground he desecrated and left as a warning to those who would challenge Kirigakure and break its unholy laws. Slowly step by step this monster would draw closer. Passing her four guards who opened the doors along his path. He felt no fear from them...their eyes staring into his own as unblinking as he was. Yet he did not appear to fear them. Merely gliding beyond them. If they did turn on him. If they chose the path riddled with the bodies before them...he would simply allow their union.

Still as he entered and it would not be the woman there who would address him but another of the ones with those eyes and black piercings. Cult followers perhaps? They did not feel human. Yet there was power to each one of them. Likely each was virtually his equal. Yet among all living things only one thing is certain. He stood there with his expression blank and those cold blue eyes watching her. These ones did not seem to care for the military outfit that Kitsuki liked. As if with a thought his clothes would shift like liquid and turn into a murky black before shifting into his normal white robes. No shoes adorned his feet as he settled onto the ground. Joining the theme of the others in the room. He supposed that this one that spoke to him as he suggested was merely acting as he voice. An outstretched hand would be regarded a moment. Did she know how his chakra was tainted? Did she seek to feel it through this man? A mere puppet but...no this one seemed sentient still and friendly. Instead his eyes would remain locked on the woman. She was the only one in this room he would consider above himself.

"If you wish for you're right hand to address me instead of you I will listen to him as your voice. Be assured though I answer these questions to you. Not your tools. That Valen has recommended me is flattering. However I would ask that it be my own record that is considered here. I also warn against them touching me...My chakra is not a friendly sort and I avoid human contact for that reason. Do not consider yourself above such a cursed chakra....there is more to it than just my own power."

Stats

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3950-jaakuna-sero
    Link to Known Techniques:https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Arisu
    Arisu
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Arisu Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:23 pm

"Very well. However, your chakra poses no threat to the lady. Hers is uniquely capable of suppression and subjugation. I am her voice as much as I am her right hand. We paths are extensions of her being."

The entire company of paths spoke in unison at that last bit. Growing a receiver rod, Naitome held it as if inspecting the thing.

"It's through these rods that the Lady's chakra and will directly forms a connection through us all. She shares her vast chakra with us all, and in return we act as her eyes, her ears, her arms. I speak with her full authority because we are all connected. Are you familiar with the concept of Ninshu? The idea that through sharing chakra, we may all be connected. The idea here is similar."

Arisu herself spoke up moments later.

"Most of my people can use the Chakra Rods we create to inject chakra into whatever they touch. It can allow me to share chakra with others, or suppress other's chakra. My Path in particular though, allows me further dominance of chakra."

She held up a hand, and a chain began to form from her palm, snaking in the air for a moment.

"I can even pull someone's chakra back from the realms beyond death. These chains allow even further suppression, specifically from demonic sources. I appreciate your concern for my well being, but I assure you, the concern is not needed."

""Now, it is as you said... "Your own record is what is considered here. You've completed many missions and formed quite the powerful organization. You're the head of two powerful clans, and by all means deserve to be recognized for your accomplishments. Valen mentioned that Lady Sayuri is even one of your military group. It actually comes as somewhat of a surprise on our end that you aren't a Jounin. Is there any reason you shouldn't be one?"

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:46 pm

Sero would listen as the man spoke. Something of no need to worry about infecting her. His eyes shifted to look to the man a moment but his hands would not move to accept the shake all the same. He mentioned she was skilled in suppression and subjugation. The unified words of those around him drew his attention next. They appeared and acted sentient...yet he suspected they were little more than puppets to her. The man would grow one of those black rods and inspect it. Explaining a little of how it functioned. Though Sero would still be cautious to keep his distance. He had his chakra shut off for a time once before. A battle in Kumo that he had been mismatched against. No matter how much firepower he used he could not get through that mans armor. In the end the man had slapped a seal upon him when he relented to his rage and the Bijuu. Restoring his control but removing his ability to use chakra. If she could do the same with one of those rods...he valued his independence too much. However he would remain calm given the fact that he was ill suited to connect to in his opinion.

Arisu would speak herself finally. Drawing his attention back to her as she explained her power. Even going so far as to create a chain in the palm of her hand. She would mention as the chain snaked back and forth like a living thing. Her ability to pull chakra and control it even from death itself. Was she claiming she had resurrection abilities? Such a claim would not be so easily proven...however he had no need to doubt it. No one he wished returned. His enemies were plentiful and it was better those he had slaughtered remained dead. Even the weak could find interesting paths for vengeance. Still she would continue as her other voice picked up mid sentence. Further giving him the sensation that they were little more than puppets. Still her mention of demons chakra would draw a slightly narrowed gaze just for a moment. How much did she know? It had been revealed during a meeting with Kit so he should assume everything. It would be better. Still she would list off his accomplishments and proceed to ask him an interesting question. His black and blue eyes glowing slightly as he was a little on guard.

Still he would lift his own hand. Just to show a reflection of her control a chain of bone would emerge out of his palm as if it were emerging out of water. The bone shifting and actually taking on the appearance of a snake before it slithered back up his sleeve. His voice was dull as he explained. Those unblinking blue eyes never wavering from her.

"You're power is impressive...however I do resist subjugation to all but Sayuri. I serve her directly. It is through her influence I became clan leader of both clans as a reward for my growth in power and loyalty. She would have promoted me then but....I suggested otherwise. Any further gifts on her part would likely be viewed as favoritism. As for why not as of yet? Neither you nor the other princess has seen fit to do so. Nor did I press for it. At the time there was little to be gained from being promoted. I accept no pay from the village as I need so little. So the pay raise would be pointless. Other Jounin still answer to me out of respect as commander of a military faction over being a genin....and though few last long other genin accept my power and seek to train under me already. In summary there is only one reason for me to seek out Jounin. There is a rumored technique I seek. A rain that consumes chakra. It is my understanding I would need to be a jounin to request the right to learn it."

Stats

Arisu
    Arisu
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Arisu Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:21 pm

Arisu took over the conversation once again, now that Sero made it known the technique he wanted. Kirisame was important enough that the answer needed to come from her directly, rather than through Naitome. It was interesting that he'd want that one, but it made sense. A hunter needed to be able to shut down their prey's counter ability.

Given that he seemed to also be somewhat of an oddity compared to the average human, Arisu felt a little bit of a kindred connection to this one. His body very malleable and able to change at a whim, even further than a transformation according to her Rinnegan. Everything he made was part of himself. However, it wasn't the same. While he could form a chain like hers, his couldn't seal like hers could. His weapons couldn't control those they pierced in the same way hers could.

"Kirisame. Very well. I shall promote you to the rank of Jounin then. With that, you have my permission to learn that technique, as well as all other benefits that come with the rank. Your cause of justice shall be served well this way. Do not abuse it. I believe that death should be avoided when possible, but there are cases in which it is necessary. Rehabilitation and guiding is one of the most important things we can do for those beneath us."

As for his belief that he only truly served Sayuri. It was an interesting one. Arisu wasn't certain that she could trust that one. Perhaps there would need to be some sort of eyes kept on them. Still, he hadn't ever shown to be against Kirigakure, which showed loyalty to the village worthy of his promotion.

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:24 pm

Sero had not shifted or blinked other than the snake of bone coiling up his sleeve and back into him like into a pool of murky liquid. She was beyond him in the ways she could affect the soul and chakra. Perhaps one could surmise that they were one and the same. After all she could release one from the clutches of death itself. Yet Sero seemed almost the flip side to that coin. She was control and creation it seemed where he was fear and decimation. Yet he doubted he would win in a fight against so many bodies. Especially keeping in mind those black objects she controlled. Another of the limited things that could effect him. He would add it to the short list. Right next to sealing. Still aside from a glance to each person in the room as she spoke, slowly passing puppet to puppet, there was little concern in his appearance. He would not fear a fight for he had to be fear.

Still she had given him permission to learn the technique he wished for. Those cold blue eyes would shift back to her and stare quietly. He wondered if she herself did not know fear. Or if she held emotions at all as she hadn't demonstrated any. Still his eyes would narrow quietly at her suggestion of rehabilitation. He wondered if she knew the purpose of the nightmare Brigade. Their justice and punishment was for those who murdered, raped and enslaved. Actual threats to the village and its people. Not thieves or brawlers. He cared nothing for those who danced the edge of the law. His purpose was for those who had abandoned it. Who had tormented others in ways one does not fix. In ways one cannot forget. Still despite the promotion his voice would remain cold and empty. No joy in it for what most would strive for. Simply another accomplishment to him.

"Rehabilitation is for those who have only done harm to themselves. Stealing or fighting is merely the way of humans who wander from the path slightly. What I hunt I no longer consider human. Those who steal away the very lives of the innocent....who enslave them and take away their virtue by force. These men and women who are seen as monsters by who they tormented...they are who fear me the most. The village fears that which it does not understand. The cruel fear what they know is their reckoning. I thank you for this though. I will set about mastering this technique quickly if you will allow my leave. Unless there was something else?"

Stats

Arisu
    Arisu
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Arisu Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:10 pm

She couldn't really fault him for killing. She detested it, but it was necessary at times. They just disagreed on when it should be applied.

As she said though, as long as he remained loyal to the village, he had done everything asked of him without stepping out of line. The only thing that was even partially questionable was his devotion to Sayuri. If she betrayed the village, would he follow her? Or would he stay loyal to the nation? It was one of the reasons Arisu didn't like the village system. Too many different factions to remain loyal to.

One day though, she'd unite them all under her umbrella, and monitor everyone until they no longer required her to oversee them. That was still far away though. She needed to complete her evolution.

"You may take your leave."

It would be interesting to see how he used the technique. So long as it wasn't misused, it would be interesting. Of course, it only mattered against the highest levels of shinobi, since anything weaker wasn't worth it, and non chakra users wouldn't really be affected. She found that most people would have very little defense against losing their strongest jutsu though, although she'd found a way around that in certain circumstances.

-exit-

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Sun Dec 25, 2022 12:02 am

His summons was over and every goal he had wished for achieved. Cold eyes would regard her a moment longer as she excused him. She held a different power than he had previously encountered. Controlling the battles she chose. Perhaps she was a different kind of being from the people he knew. From him. He was a destructive force while she had other options. Still he would offer a slight bow of his head to her. Aside from being aware of her puppets he paid little mind to them. She would be dangerous if she ever came for him. He would certainly need to be prepared. But that was a mindset of a man who expected the world to stand against him eventually. He instilled fear and people fought that which they feared. It was an inevitability to him. Still he would serve the countries needs in order to offset that day. Loyalty to a nation and its innocents.

"May the night bring you success in your endeavors."

Sero would state before turning and exiting the room. Walking passed her puppets and collecting the scroll he would need by any means she had designed for it to be so. Taking something he actually wished for. Things that Sero asked for were often few and far in between but never anything small. Of his queen he had asked for his clans to obey him....of this princess he had asked for perhaps the villages strongest technique. Of his students he asked to kill and survive. None of these weighed on him however. It only suited his power. Still he would find his way into seclusion immediately after.  As far from prying eyes as one could find. Without going to space anyway. By the end of the night he had created that cloud with its downpour and his abilities were one step closer to perfection. A matter of time now.

exit thread

J
    Jutsu trained :

Stats

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:50 am