Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

5 posters

Rowdy Rumble

Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

Rowdy Rumble Empty Rowdy Rumble

Post by Diana Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:51 pm

"...Ninty eight...Ninty nine...One hundered."

Diana would pick herself off the ground from the pushups she was doing, and walked over to where she had set her training gear for the day. Normally she wasn't one for training like this, but today was a bit special in what she had planned. With rebuilding efforts having reached a new high point, she had more time to herself and less that she needed to do as a Kage, so she had the day cleared for just this training, and a large enough place to practice said training as well.

Today she was planning on learning how to synchronize with Nue and summon him like a Jinchuriki would a Bijuu. Despite all of her research, she could find very little about how a Jinchu was able to do such a feat or how it operated, but given the fact that Nue wasn't a Tailed Beast to begin with, it likely wouldn't have done her much good anyways. It had taken a while to understand how she was even going to pull off such a feat seeing how most summons didn't combine a user with their summon, though after she and Nue communicated (it still felt extremely weird to understand it's intent now that it trusted and respected her) she had the basic idea down.

Given that this was going to be her first time transforming, she had been physically preparing herself by doing warmups and basic exercise for the past half an hour. She felt pretty good to go, the problem was she wasn't sure how she was going to fully test out the summoning after she had preformed it. Sure she could do some basic test movements, but surely there was something more she could do.

Rowdy Rumble Empty Re: Rowdy Rumble

Post by Masaru Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:41 am

Masaru would be leading a group of three genin behind him as he arrived at the Stone Yard, Fro Tetsudashi, Haru Tatsuda, And Benji Kotoshura. The three aspiring genin that Masaru had recently taken under his wing and began their tutaulage towards being a team, or at least got them introduced to each other. Unfortunately, there were pressing matters that needed his attention and so he would not be around for their training, considering he couldn't trust them to train on their own. His only course of action was to hope that the Tsuchikage was not too busy, and that she didn't mind the students. "Lady Tsuchikage, I thought I might find you here." He would call out to Diana, not telling her that he of course tracked her chakra to find her.

"Lady Diana, allow me to introduce you to my pupils. This is Benji, Fro, and Haru." Masaru would then look at the three of them, "Well don't be rude introduce yourselves." After the three introduced themselves Masaru would step closer to Diana speaking in a softer voice so that the other three wouldn't be able to hear. "I know this is short notice, Lady Diana. However, my unit is ready to move out on our operation, I would like to head out immediately however I promised these three training today." Masaru would pause looking back at the three Genin before turning back to Diana, "I hate to ask you this, but would you be willing to oversee their training today so that I may head out?"

If Diana agreed and gave her blessing for him to depart, Masaru would take his leave to meet with his unit and Oda to begin their journey. It had been only three days since he brought the three of them together as a team, and while he had not had time to teach them much on teamwork, they were more known to each other than they were the three days ago. Their strengths and their weaknesses, Masaru just hoped that Diana could help them where he hadn't had time to do so.

{Attempt Exit}

Benji Kotoshura

Village : Iwagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu, Raiton, Doton
    Class: D
    Ryo: 130,000

Post by Benji Kotoshura Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:57 pm

Benji followed closely behind Masaru, still very confused as to how he got wrapped up in the middle of this. He looked to his newfound friend, Fro, who spoke to him about many different things, making him chuckle a little bit. Following behind the two of them, Haru was to herself, making Benji question her. She wasn’t the typical woman that Benji knew so it kinda made him curious. Why would anyone be that cold? Benji was a nice guy and didn’t want anyone hurt, especially if he could prevent that. Still following close behind, Masaru had come to a stop and Benji bumped into him lightly and backing up, apologizing and bowing several times. His lips quivered with fear, not knowing if he’d be punished or not. Hearing Masaru ask to introduce themselves, Benji stood up and cleared his throat.

Benji bowed to Diana and raising back up in a traditional greeting. “Y-Yes sir. My name is Benimaru Kotoshura. Please, call me Benji or Beni.” He looked to Diana, his eyes wondering along every part of her body, making him cover his mouth while clearing his throat once more. He looked to the side, a small blush coming across his face. Diana was the Tsuchikage of the village, still Benji never saw her around at all so he was still not used to seeing her that much. “I specialize in Blast Release and Taijutsu. P-please to meet you, Lady Diana.” Benji regained eye contact with her, still a light blush across his face. Next was Fro and then Haru, hopefully nobody said anything out of line.

Benimaru Kotoshura

Explosion Release Unlocked

Strength: B
    Constitution: D (+ lifestyle)
    Stamina: C
    Speed: C
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: D

Taijutsu | Raiton | Doton

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Fro
    Fro

Post by Fro Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:04 pm

Following behind his master he would talk to benji about everything he could to get to know him, he would do the same for Haru but to not much of an avail since that didn’t work he decided to leave Haru alone until it was needed. The way Masaru was taking them felt oddly familiar even tho the scenery was spectacular, a bit chilly for his liking but nice. It was an amazing day outside he wondered where they were currently at, since they could have just gone to the same training ground as before. Once his thoughts stop wandering he started turning to Benji to “hey benji where do you think we are going it feels familiar but I can’t put my finger on it. And what did you think about dinner wasn’t it good I’m really glad he took us out I was very hungry after so much practice.

Once they finally arrived he was looking down to the ground until he heard masaru call out the name ‘Diana’ fro froze in place with us eyes wide open. Luckily Banji took the initiative to speak first even tho with what sounded to be hesitation but with that he was more of a man then himself he thought, once benji stopped Fro would instantly with a loud voice speak out. “I am fro tetsudashi a proud member of the tetsudashi clan and a proud smith striving to perfection with any type Of craft I do!” after the end of that he raises his eyes towards her with an extreme passion and steps closer as close to her as masaru while not breaking eye contact. “I hope that I can learn lots from you I am not much of a fighter but I’ll do whatever is needed as long as I can also learn my crafts from you.”

Speed: D | Coordination: B | Intelligence: D

Link to Character Updates: Updates
    Link to Character Application: Character App
    Link to Known Techniques: Updates
    Pika
    Pika

Post by Pika Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:41 am

After eating The Masaru lead us to another place to be trained by someone else being off into my own world trying to keep the things The Masaru had taught Me fresh in my mind going through all the steps to keep up with, Fro trying to talk to me and being in my head space not able to hear him at the moment feeling like I'm being watched looking up seeing Benji giving me a glances every now and then ignoring it and watching my step to focus on my new found Techniques. Coming to a stop The Masaru is talking to someone named Lady Diana hearing my name shortly after it along with the others I snap out of it waiting for my turn to speak to her. I move to the side to give her a view of myself "nice to meet you, Lady Diana, I'm Haru Tatsuda," giving her a slight bow " I can't wait for our training." giving her s smile trying to sound nice and sweet but being a little annoyed.
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:32 pm

Picking up their arrival with her negative sensory as they came into her range, Diana would recognize Masaru out of the four of them and would take it a little easy as they arrived at her location, the quartet finding her doing some basic stretches in her workout uniform. It still felt a little strange using emotions to parse out people, but she was getting better at it.

Stopping her stretches (it was polite after all), she's stay quiet as Masaru and his now revealed to be students were introduced by both himself and themselves respectively. In the small space before Masaru stepped close, Diana would greet them in her usual monotone voice. "It is a pleasure to meet you all." Even if her voice did not sound happy, her face and small bow did. When Masaru stepped forth, she'd give a quick nod and whispered back. "I see no issue in doing that for you; may the Sage's guidance lead you swiftly to your goal Masaru." And with that Masaru would be off.

With her second-in-command now off, she'd look back to the three genin, her eyes not focusing on any specific one of them. Benimaru Kotoshura was a name she had passing knowledge of as head of the Kotōshura Clan, but that was it given there were so many in the clan as it was, let along the village she needed to keep track of now, she knew next to nothing about him besides what he had just revealed. As for Fro Tetsudashi and Haru Tatsuda she knew even less, but she was sure she could find out more about all three of them if she were to look through the genin records or take a quick peek with Volens. Instead, she'd stick to chakra and negative sensory information, making small notes on Fro's lower chakra pool, Haru's annoyance, and Benji's nervousness; all three things that she could build upon.

"You all may drop the formalities; while I understand the need for it, I am not like Masaru in that I feel the need to stick to tradition if it means impeding your growth as both humans and shinobi, especially out here in the Stone Yard. That does not mean I will not expect no respect, I am still your sensei for today, but it does mean you do not need to worry about angering me as easily." Diana would clap her hands, and something in the air would feel a little off to the three genin, as if a miasma of bad vibes had come to visit while a small mechanical whirring would emanate from Diana.

"While short notice, I want to first test how the three of you work in combat with a quick three versus one spar. Once I have seen how you fight, I will see what I can teach you that will assist in your growth, be it combat and/or crafting." Diana would be outlined in purple no matter which angle one looked at her, and the complex seal that looked more like a tattoo would turn from an inky black to a glowing red, precluding a portal that would open up behind Diana. Out from the portal stood a beast that had stood against the destruction of Shinobi Life two years ago upon the Heavenly Emporium, the Demon Yokai Nue standing at about 10 meters tall. Not the tallest it could be given, but appropriate for this training. "Your goal will be to fight a natural disaster in a heavily weakened state. The test ends when either you force the disaster back, or if you are unable to continue fighting. Good Luck, and may Yaburenai guide you to victory." Smiling, the tip of Nue's tail would slam down onto Diana as their bodies and minds attempted to synchronize into Initial Tailed Beast Mode.

Once some form of synchronization was there, Nue would let out a loud roar and ten chakra hands would extend from the beast's tail, with six hands extending out with two hands moving out to each of the students to restrain them and drain their chakra as the other four would stay back. For the time being she would stay put as needed while she got used to the new body, her mind trying to work with the severely hampered Nue's mind.

Perhaps this was not her best idea, but at least Nue understood their own challenge was to take them down through draining their chakra...for now at least.

Bookeeping:

Character File

Post by Benji Kotoshura Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:02 pm

Benji looked to Diana and exhaled with a sigh of relief. Seeing Masaru off, he glanced back to Diana, making eye contact with a bit more confidence now. She explained that formalities were not needed but she would expect respect nonetheless with Benji would always give respect regardless. He nodded with agreement and took note of what she had to say next. Really? Right then and there? See how we did as a team? Benji knew nothing of this team other than Fro who he just met. Haru provided no explanation whatsoever about what she did so he was at a loss for how they could all work together.

Looking at Diana once more, her body began glowing purple, her arm almost becoming an inky black and turning red as a portal opened. "Diana, with no disrespect, all respect, I wouldn't dream of hi-...ting... you..." When the portal opened, a 10 meter tall yokai demon stepped out, making Benji gulp nervously. Confidence? Yeah that was gone. Lock it up, hide the key, matter of fact, throw the key into the sea. It was gone. "N-NATURAL DISASTER?! HEAVILY WEAKENED STATE?!" Benji called out before the tail smashed down on her and roared out with the complete synchronization. Hands grew from places Benji didn't want to think about, making him kinda nauseous. They came after the three of them, attempting to grab them.

Benji attempted to jump back, feeling like he lost some strength from this sudden monstrous appearance but felt better and felt like he could take a few more hits than normal. Maybe the adrenaline? Benji called out to his teammates before getting into his Arhat stance. "Stay out of my point of view. Either stay to the sides or get behind me!" His rough voice straining as he placed his fists together and charging up his attack. Feeling stronger than what he was now in this stance, he decided to throw wide punches at the air, firing off blasts from his hands. With a few vigorous punches and kicks, aiming for the hands and arms that were coming after them from this 10m monster. These blasts traveled 10m far and were a 5m wide cone. He couldn't tell if it worked but he had hoped his blasts would somewhat stagger its movement from its arms. Benji was concerned for Fro from their previous encounter at the training grounds, worried he may not be able to hold himself up. He hoped Fro would heed his call and stay behind him.

Benji's Mind:

Benimaru Kotoshura

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Fro
    Fro

Post by Fro Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:51 am

Fro noticed the glowing Diana and didn’t know how to react besides moving his bag to be in front of his chest and ran behind benji to make sure he had some cover since he couldn’t fight “hey benji what the hell is happening right now.” just as those words came out of fro’s mouth Diana summoned a giant disaster class yokai that was weakened heavily but still strong. He watched as Diana kept speaking and then the tail slammed on her as she started merging with this new entity, Fro didn’t know how to react since it was his first time fighting something even close to this. Diana launched an attack with hands rushing at them and he had no clue on how to even attempt to fight this all he knew was that he could try to run away, luckily Benji screaming “get behind me” knocked fro out of his mind and back into action.

When the hands got close and benji started using his attack to the incoming hands Fro decided to pull out the senbon’s he had to throw some at the creatures eyes in attempts to blind it, “alright guys let’s get this moving sorry for freezing we got this.” grabbing a kunai and activating light weight rock technique to move faster “alright guys it’s time we start hurting this thing!” Fro does the tiger hand seal and bolts forward in a bolt of speed to attack the creature in the other eye that the senbons weren’t aimed at.

Activating:

Cp:70 - 20 = 50
    Speed went from D ~ B
    Cord went from C ~ B+
    Spent the extra cp to be flying

Link:https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5875-fro-update

Last edited by Fro on Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Pika
    Pika

Post by Pika Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:46 am

Seeing lady Diana attempt to synchronize into Initial Tailed Beast Mode,' what I think she's doing I have never seen it happen in person but my dad told me a story about it most of the time I thought he was lying I can't wait to tell him this he's going to be so Impressed.' After hearing fro and Benji talk about what is going on and that we should get behind or next to Benji, I froze for a minute I didn't know him how could I trust someone I just met...realizing that he might help me from not getting touched by lady Dianas tailed beast hand I get close to them about 5 feet away from them but still close enough to have Benji and fro in front of me. Seeing fro activated lightweight rock technique that we learned from The Masaru. Watching them fight lady Diana in her tailed beast form I thought I would give an attack a try after seeing fro throw senbons at her eye, giving it a second before I make a move I would use my Tearing Earth Turning Palm going towards Lady Diana with my left hand on the ground I use my right hand to make the signs  Tiger, Boar, Ox..."watch where yall step I'm about to tear the ground and turn it." letting them know in hopes they don't get in the crossfire of my shot not knowing if it helped or hit I give it my all as the ground starts to split and head towards her I would get right behind Benji again waiting to see what's going to happen.

Spoiler:

Cp-50-5=45
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:08 pm

Good, the reaction of her three temporary students to Nue was appropriate as all of them had backed away from her initial attack, and would make a small note on how Fro had used the Light-Weight Technique to escape while Benji was naturally faster then her arms and Haru was barely keeping away from the two focused on her. Benji was clearly the most used to combat (not that surprising in her opinion, modern Kotōshura loved to battle) and his quick thinking in using the Greater Blast Strikes would save all three of the Shinobi from becoming restrained by her chakra hands, the six chakra construct withering back into Nue's Bijuu-like aura as they slowly reformed, the other four hands still on standby. However, given they retreated Nue wasn't in the blast zone, and it was very clear Benji hadn't been taught the finer points on how to manage his chakra, as she could sense he was putting in more chakra then needed to fire off his punches.

Even with the smoke from Benji's blast obscuring some of her vision, she could sense Fro and Haru make their own moves. Fro was smart in following up the attack with senbon, the little needles flying out of the air to try and stick her. Given he had thrown all four at once, his accuracy with them weren't as good then if he had thrown them one by one, but they were still good enough that it forced Diana to sacrifice one of the four remaining chakra arms in order to block all of them from hitting her eye. Haru was just as clever for using a lower ranked jutsu that worked to support her teammates, nothing flashy, but practical. The three of them had a good synergy about them, but neither Nue nor Diana would let them win that easily. Unfortunately for Fro, he would quickly find out about the weakness of the Light-Weight Technique as she had, that of lesser strength. As soon as she felt the chakra begin to form for Fro's body flicker, she'd react by forcing a large tree to form from the base of her front paw to create a wall in-between her and Fro, fully expecting him to smack into it and possibly either knock himself out or stun himself from the kinetic impact. As for Haru, as soon as the tree was formed, Nue would take advantage of Haru using only one hand to form seals instead of both of them to form her next technique before Haru could: Nativity of a World of Trees.

The ground would rumble for only a second before a large amount of trees would sprout from the ground underneath all four of them, fully rendering Haru's technique null as she no longer had any earth to use the technique on. The trees would quickly rise up about ten meters and weave with one another to make a solid, flat platform a good 50 meters wide for them to fight on, the edges sloping down so that they could walk down once this was over. Diana also made sure that if Fro had indeed knocked himself out from running into her instant tree to use a stray branch to bring him above the now-forming platform of interlocking trees below them. If any of them were to try and escape, they'd find the branches would move to try and catch them to bring them back above the platform.

Having now shown them just how much power a 'weakened' Yokai could do, as the platform continued to form the beast would speak, its voice sounding like Diana's, yet ethereal and gravely. Diana herself was synching up more with Nue then she had thought, the Beast's pride and arrogance filling her with an emotion she suppressed; excitement.

"Show us more. Show us what it means to see an insurmountable mountain and still face it will all your might!"

Bookkeeping:

Character File

Post by Benji Kotoshura Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:12 pm

Benji glanced at the synchro of the two, confused as to why she would try and do this just to test their abilities. Seeing fro and Haru work simultaneously made Benji smile a little bit. Maybe Haru wasn’t bad after all. Fro’s attack seemed a bit slow at first but had a lot of power behind his kunai’s which made Benji widen his eyes. Huh, didn’t know that would’ve worked... As they attacked all together, the plains around them adjusted and began to change into a new field, creating a battle field entirely separate from where they were by raising the ground up and creating a forest as well. Benji took the time to look around, his red eyes following the growth of the tree’s. This power… His eyes shimmered with joy, admiring this power that came from Diana. He strengthened his fists which made veins pop all around his arms, giving a confident smile as Diana said to show her more. “You betcha!” He called out, darting towards the nearest hand/arm in a straight line, reeling his arm back and punching with all his might at the hand, his eyes giving off a sinister look. Pushing towards the hand, he used his free hand to making a seal, causing lightning to charge up and shock the giants hand or another part of the giant if the arm had dispersed after the initial punch. The lightning sparked and flashed, going throughout the body of the giant, trying to pick a part to attack. Benji jumped back about 5 meters, breathing heavily with a hoarse tone. “I’ll show ya whatcha want!” Benji continued to use his blasts, his eyes sharp with focus and also excitement. He had a large toothy grin on his face, his canines semi poking out due to the crookedness of them. To others, it came off as a blind rage but instead, he was excited for this fight. A lust for fighting, one may say his true love. Though he never acted on it after meeting Yui. Yui became his new outlet so maybe it was okay this time to use this opportunity as an outlet. Sweat dripping down his face and arms, he continued to throw blasts from his attacks, maybe doing something to it.

Benji’s Mind:

Benimaru Kotoshura

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Fro
    Fro

Post by Fro Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:46 pm

As fro hears Haru yelling out to watch out he saw the earth start to move and twist into a vortex ‘that’s a nice use of tearing earth turning palm, this is going smoother then I thought.’ Fro started looking forward as he looked back he saw a tree growing extremely quickly ‘why do I always have to say something’ he stopped his flight and activated body flicker to push himself backwards in the hopes to lessen the impact knowing it would hurt he turns his forearms and legs into steel bracing for the impact as the steel finishes forming so did the tree he hit the tree harder then expected definitely feeling it all over but luckily not passing out the kunai he had flew out of his hand as he hit the floor or what he thought was a foot it seemed greener then before . Not knowing what was going on he heard his new master and idol say “show us more.” When those words were said benji ran and started attacking harder making bigger explosions and lightning surges that he didn’t know he could do. Fro decided to throw a kunai in front of benji’s punch in the hopes of launching it towards Diana or whatever this mister currently is to deal some sort of damage.hings fro has never seen things like this before all these jutsu and attacks and that giant beast just the thought of it all made him nervous knowing he couldn’t do more for his team besides be a liability not only from lack of experience but also from the pain he was currently in. “I believe in you guys you can do this!” Fro screamed out after deciding to sit on the sidelines  until further notice or unless he needed to dash in to save someone from danger. cheering on his team and trying to feel better he still sat ready to launch at max speed once needed again.

Fro’s gerotora:
    Link:https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5875-fro-update
    Pika
    Pika

Post by Pika Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:31 am

As I feel the ground moving and left us I start to my hand seals Monkey | Dog | Boar | Ox for my Earth style -stone pistol, looking over to Benji seeing him go in for a hit with the smoke from the  blast obscuring some of her vision, I would take my chances and with all my might I relax and fire one after another looking like flower seeds, giving a glance to Fro looked like he had a good plan with the blast Benj causing following up the attack with senbon, the little needles flying out of the air to try and stick her. Given he had thrown all four at once, 'that was a bad plan why throw them all' knowing it wasn't in a good aim as was he thought if he had thrown them one by one it would have been better but they were still good enough that it forced Diana to sacrifice one of the four remaining chakra arms in order to block all of them from hitting her eye. 'stupid but good' lifting out a sigh forcing on my attack  not knowing where to aim taking a deep breath and shooting to where I won't hit Benji. As I focus on this I hear fro telling us that he believes us and that we can do it looking over i see him on the sideline feeling with angry for him not helping no matter how in pain you can be in or tired you push through to the very end, that how I was thought by my dad.

As I reminder what I'm doing forgetting he's there I Release more stone seeds after another hoping to hit her now angry and pushing myself for it to be faster. Seeing Benji take a quick break I move back about 5 meters away to be near Benji in case we had a chance to see what we can do as a pair to take her on.

Jutsu :

Cp-50-5=45
    Now)Cp-45-5=40
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:49 pm

(Way more then 48 hrs have passed, and even if its a casual fight its only right I take the L)

Well, they had indeed asked for it, and even though Diana & Nue could have handled the oncoming attacks...were this not their proper time merging together. As Benji struck forward with blasts and lightning, Fro tossed his Kunai and Haru used her stone pistol, Diana's analytical mind clashed with Nue's instinctual thoughts, paralyzing them in place as they took every hit. There was no sugarcoating it, even if it wasn't her body, it hurt. A lot. Even if it came second, Benji's Blast strike alone was enough to force Nue to begin healing itself, and once the dust settled, Nue looked beaten. It didn't bleed, no being made of dark chakra made it difficult for it to bleed. Instead the Yokai looked like it was barely holding onto a physical form, the wounds filled with a pitch-black & purple chakra that seemed to rise into the air.

It stood there, hands at the ready to try and take on the next wave of attacks...and then the form gave out, Nue taking a knee before falling apart like the chakra beast it was. It was a slow fade, clearly not wanting to be sent back, but Nue didn't have a choice. Diana would appear where Nue once kneeled, her own form looking haggard but unharmed as she laid on the ground, back to the wood.

"Ouch. I yield."

She'd stare up into the sky as she processed what happened, what had gone wrong. It was another reminder that when it came to the Kage, she really was one of the weakest Kage Iwa ever had, and she still had a ways to go herself seeing as Nue and her couldn't even take on a group of genin while merged. It was...humbling.

Still lying on the ground, she'd give them a thumbs up to let them know they did well as she spoke.

"I need a quick minute, but you can all rest easy. You did well as a team."

Bookkeeping:

Character File

Post by Benji Kotoshura Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:10 pm

As everyone’s attacks merged together, the symbiotic1 mesh of Diana and Nue stood still, almost paralyzed. Benji looked to the others, seeing Fro step to the sidelines. Benji raised his hand and closed it, making a fist to notify Haru to cease2 their attacks. Nue knelt one knee down to the floor, clearly fighting the urge to go back but this fight was one he lost such as the one against the three Genin. His eyes glared towards the now remainder of the fusion being only Diana who remained on the floor of the terrain, looking as if maybe she was out of breath. Benji immediately ran towards Diana, looking to her and sliding to his knees, coming to a halt and looking over her. “D-Diana are you okay?!” His crimson eyes looked her up and down, afraid that maybe the three of them hurt her as well.

Her voice comforted Benji and he sighed with relief, her words stating they had done well and that they should rest. “I’m so glad you’re alright. My mom would’ve killed me if I hurt a woman, let alone you!” His face seemed to have drawn a blank as he looked lifeless, thinking about the punishment his mom would’ve given him. The Thorns of Kotoshura was not a woman to mess with. He shivered the feeling off before his expression coming back and giving a small smile to Diana. Benji stood up and offered a hand to her to help her up. “Maybe something less risky next time. I don’t know much about your abilities Lady Diana but I do know that you are strong.” He gave a cheery grin to her and looked back at the other two, giving an OK sign with his hand.

Subscripts/meanings:

Benimaru Kotoshura

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Fro
    Fro

Post by Fro Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:40 pm

As fro saw Diana turn back into her normal form he started running towards her at the same time as benji clesrly taking longer to get there. As he was passing Haru he made sure if she was alright before continuing his run towards Diana “hey Diana we just took a beating and all that happened to you was getting a little tired man couldn’t you show us more then that shoot I hit a tree for crying out loud!” Fro was clearly mad but still clearly showing the pain he was in he sounded surprised by the tree not knowing how it worked or how she was able to do it since he didn’t know she was capable of it.

When he relaxed he gave a fist bump to benji and a thumbs up to Haru showing them that everything was alright and he was feeling fine as he put his hand down he seemed to lose consciousness and started falling towards the direction of Diana.

Info:

Pika
    Pika

Post by Pika Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:39 pm

Seeing lady diana going down to the ground not falling hard but on her knees and laying down on the ground the next moment seeing her give us a thumbs up I stop and relax ignoring Benji ' who does he think he is his not my leader no one is, i can clearly see her throw her thumbs and hearing her say she's yields. But knowing we did good together I bite my tongue and let it go.' sitting down and slowly catching my breath " that was fun, thank you." Watching fro and Benji going to lady diana to see how she was, I was giving her space. Seeing fro fall over looking like he was going to land on lady Diana watching very closely didn't know if Benji was going to catch him or not.

• Speed: D
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: D

Lava Release: Locked
    Earth × Ninjutsu × Fūinjutsu × Kuchiyose
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:47 pm

Lying on the wooden dome floor, she'd hear Fro's reasonable complaints about being injured, something that hadn't quite clicked as something she had caused till he spoke up. Benji and Haru had said something, but they weren't injured so her focus was on him. He was rightfully angry at her given she put her own needs before him given she was just tired, and when he began to fall she'd quickly catch him with a Chakra Arm, gently setting him down while she sat herself up. Activating her Dojutsu, she'd do a quick scan over his body to make sure his tenketsu were also okay before creating a Blast Rod and began healing him up, the rod hovering over the injured area to speed up his recovery.

"I appreciate your concern Benjimaru, but I am sure your mother would understand as I did ask all of you to not hold back. Despite how frail I look, thanks to Nue I can take a beating with little risk."

Satisfied with her assessment of Fro, she'd wait for him to wake up before continuing on, leaving the Blast Rods with him to continue healing him as she went over the next part of the lesson.

"First and foremost, good job on working together. There are definitely spots you three can work on both individually and as a group, but overall you did well for a genin team. Now as for how we are going to proceed..." She'd preform the shadow clone technique as two clones appeared "I will be preforming one-on-one training with each of you so I can properly teach you. Is there any questions?"

Bookkeeping:

Character File

Post by Benji Kotoshura Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:34 am

Benji looked to Diana and sighed, nodding in agreement with her. His mother would understand but maybe she’d let loose on Benji a little less. Either way, this made Benji scratch the side of his face very lightly while looking away, nervously chuckling. Despite the name given to him being Benimaru, people still called him Benjimaru all due to his mothers nickname for him. He looked to Diana once more, seeing Fro be put down on the ground, assessed and healed all at once. “Woah..” Benji’s eyes lit up from Diana’s wide range abilities, admiring how fast Fro had recovered as soon as he awakened.

The response of how well they worked together made Benji confirm to himself that they indeed work well despite the lack of communication and Fro not being able to fight as much as he was primarily a crafted. Seeing Diana make clones of herself, she had stated she would fight them one on one personally. This made Benji think for a moment before being asked if they had any questions. While being asked the question, Benji had gone towards an area where hopefully one of the Diana’s followed him. Tapping the tips of his shoes into the ground, right first then left. Benji looked to his Diana and simply asked. “What do you call a Kotoshura you haven’t seen in a long time show up.” He flicked some dirt from underneath his nails before getting into his Arhat fist stance and darting towards his version of Diana with no hesitation, using one hand to charge up his Raiton attack and using the same hand to hit Diana. “We’ll call it a blast from the past.” If this attack were to hit, he would his his arhat technique to perform shatter Palm upon impact and the Raiton to deal more damage to Diana. Of course, Benji winced at attacked Diana. Deep in his mind, he was already groveling to his mother, apologizing immensely, while hit cat simple watched, almost as if he enjoyed seeing Benji get punished. This attack would be put at A strength with the base attack of the Raiton effect. After he had landed a successful hit or even unsuccessful, he would jump back about 7 feet and continue to jump back another 7. He wanted to keep a distance on Diana until he knew how she worked.

Opt. BGM:

The guts of the attack:

Benimaru Kotoshura

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Fro
    Fro

Post by Fro Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:05 pm

As fro passed out he’d be caught by Diana and healed as Diana finished healing fro he slowly opened his eyes. “Hey what happened did I get beat up again?” Coughing every-time he spoke he looked over towards Diana talking nit being able to hear a single word from her. Noticing the rod hovering over him he freaked out and stood up quickly maybe a little too quick as he stubbled down to one knee coughing again.

Hey what are we doing now I’m guessing this is to heal me sorry for freaking out it’s the first time I’ve seen it.” Waiting for a response he looked around to see that there were two other Diana’s one that went with benji and he attacked her. “Please tell me we aren’t fighting again I won’t be able to handle this one.” Sitting back down letting the rod continue its job he just watched everyone and Waited on Diana to go and talk to him. Talking out loud to the whole team “even tho I honestly don’t think I did very much during that fight I’m proud you two worked amazingly together!

Slowly fro grew a stronger admiration towards his team and even more for Diana’s great knowledge.

Pika
    Pika

Post by Pika Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:02 am

Understanding everything lady Diana saying and seeing fro passing out and Benji already fighting one of the clone, as I get up dust myself off "I would like to take a few more minutes to rest and watch if that be okay with you lady Diana." Waiting for a response I would sit and meditate to get my stamina back eating something a little light for knowing this isn't over. As I'm watching and listening after a few minutes I hear fro talking out loud about how he didn't think he did much with the previous fight that he was proud of us and how me and Benji worked together, made me want to throw up but can't say his wrong we did work good together just for some reason they both make me mad. After meditation i get up and start stretching " I'm almost ready to fight again give me a little more time." Looking at lady Diana way ' I hope she doesn't think I want to pass on this experience I just want to make sure I have enough to fight I would hate to lose.'

Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:27 pm

It was curious to see Benji take the initiative and move away from the group, though she didn't mind. Blast Release was something that required good spacing to train as if one wasn't prepared, the shockwave could cause unintended damage. As such she'd have her first clone go over to his location. She'd listen to his joke as she watched him enter a fighting stance, that annoying quirk of the clan's love for battle on full display despite her attempts to have them mellow out.

She'd give a small chuckle as he told the punchline. "Clever joke." Unfortunately for the young Kotōshura, Tai/Blast users were a dime a dozen within the clan; even Yui wasn't an exception to that. At least Benji was willing to change things up and actually use one of his constituent elements. She'd wait for him to get close, but as he was about to strike she'd twist her body out of the way and quietly retaliate by tapping the back of his neck and placing a Self-Cursing Seal on his neck, though she'd wait to activate it and let him step back.

"A good attempt, but even if you swap which element you use, as a taijutsu user you should always have a ranged option on hand to use first so you can feel out your opponent." Cupping her hands, she'd quickly build up Bakuton Chakra and release it in his direction to blind & semi-deafen him, waiting to let him recover.

Clone 1
    58/185 CP
    Negative Sensory - Passive

Hypherion Battery - 3/20 posts
    94/185 CP
    Self-Cursing Seal; 0 CP (place on benji; unactivated)
    Flash Bang; -5 CP
    89/185 CP

Training Benji Flash Bang

The main Diana would wait for Fro to wake, and as he did she would respond to his question, the rod following him as it finished healing him up and returning to Diana's side. "You just took more damage then you are used to, that is all; and do not sell yourself short Fro. Even if you did not do much, not everyone is a frontline fighter. After all, someone needs to think for people who jump right into the fight." Her gaze would temporarily shift over to the Benji fight before looking back. "However, now that I better understand how you fight, I believe I have something that would greatly assist you."

She'd pull out a scroll and quickly scribbled something onto it and handed it to Fro. "While I can no longer use it, for a time I could make tetsudashi steel, and during that time I made these two techniques. Study them well Fro and expand upon them; make derivatives that take full use of your crafting expertise and make them your own unlike their creator."

Diana Prime
    58/185 CP

Diana gives Fro a copy of the Tetsudashi Steel Generation & Living Armory techniques

The second clone would "It is more then okay, we are just training after all. In fact I would prefer for this to be the calmer half of training." Seeing Haru meditate was a relief, as while she knew the girl was a Tatsuda, it was nice knowing not everyone in this village was gung-ho on fighting. During the short time Diana herself would try to think about what she could teach Haru, however she didn't know too much about what Haru desired to specialize in.

Once Haru was ready, Diana would hold up her hand to try and give the genin pause. "We do not need to fight in order to train Haru. In fact I would prefer to keep that to a minimum due to the techniques I wish to teach you; Earth Spear and Moving Earth Core. Other then that I would like to learn more about what you specialize in, and perhaps a little more about yourself if possible." If Haru agreed, Diana would use Great Moving Earth Core to give Haru an area to practice the weaker technique.

Clone 2
    58/185 CP

Hypherion Battery - 3/20 posts
    89/185 CP
    Earth Release: Great Moving Earth Core; -20 CP
    69/185 CP

Training Haru Earth Spear and Moving Earth Core

Character File

Post by Benji Kotoshura Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:05 pm

Benji gave a big grin as Diana laughed at his joke. Deep down he was terrified that maybe she wouldn’t laugh at it. As his attack played out, he stumbled forward once Diana shifted out of his way, tapping the back of his neck, making him rub the area she hit. “Ow..” he winced as he regained balance, stepping away as his original planned intended, unsuccessful or not. Looking to Diana, he kept rubbing the area she tapped, not sure of what she had done. His eyes fixed on her movement, she began speaking aloud, saying to have one offensive attack just to be sure to feel out the opponent. While doing this, she formed her hands together and relayed a beam towards him, flashing his eyes, making his movement just a smidge too late to react. Benji yelled out and fell backwards, closing his eyes and covering his ears. “The hell was that?!” He called out to her. Still with ringing in his ears and his vision almost double at this point, he shook his head and stood back up.

That bright light. Could he do that as well? Looking down at his open palms, doubles of somewhat, his placed his hands together like Diana did, readjusting every now and then. “So she did it like this…. Yeah… no that doesn’t look right…” Benji muttered to himself, reapplying the form each time he thought he got it. His stance would shift as well, clearly getting irritated, wanting to make this work. Benji closed his eyes and gave a deep breath in and exhaled slowly, trying to calm himself. Placing his hands out like he did before, he began feeling a warm feeling on the palm of his hands, forming slowly, sparking almost with his blast release. His vision still blurry and not quite straight, his arms moved around, trying to keep them still. “Okay.. I think I got it!” Benji’s hand got hotter, the attack beginning to charge up more. With his poor sight from the attack he endured (Double negative), he shot his attack towards Diana, hoping he either hit or missed but didn’t hit anything important. Smoke came from his hands, looking down at them again and simply jumping up and clicking his heels together. “Yes! I did it! I think…” Benji gave a chuckle, giving a thumbs up to Diana. His eyes lit up from excitement, wanting to learn more from her.

Temporary Debuff Gained. D(- -) 1/1
    CP: 73
    Used: 5
    New: 68

WC: 200/200

Benji has learned the action Flash Bang

Benimaru Kotoshura

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Fro
    Fro

Post by Fro Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:54 am

Fro’s eyes widened when Diana told him not to sell himself short since everyone isn’t a frontline fighter ‘I didn’t think she would be okay with me not fighting upfront since I have this defense.’ In a daze thinking to himself fro almost missed what else Diana had to say as he heard writing he snapped out of his own thoughts to hear the rest.

Miss Diana are you sure I can have these scrolls they look valuable and top secret from the clan wouldn’t I need master masaru to give me Permission since he’s the clan elder?” As he asked he took the scrolls with a big smile and not waiting for a respond he sat down clocking everything that’s was around him out he opened the first one ‘tetsudashi steel generation I didn’t think we could do this seeing how it always disappears after some time!’ Reading it carefully fro extended his arm and attempted to create some steel in front of Diana. Clearly straining not knowing how to do it just yet nothing happened besides his face turning red. Fro decided to give the scroll another looks and feeling embarrassed he noticed he needed to make the snake seal to start the channeling of the chakra.

As fro put down the scroll once more and kept attempting the jutsu he tried one more time in front of Diana before he would move on to the next one and give himself some time To rest on this one. As fro made the snake hand seal and focused on making anything appear a small fragment of steel could slowly be seen forming before it dissipated into thin are giving fro more motivation to attempt it one last time in doing so he created his first ever tetsudashi steel!

Look Diana I did it I’ll be sure to make more for you! Even if the aren’t as strong as me right now I’ll make sure I keep training to make them stronger!” Looking proud he waited for Diana’s reaction as he looked at what benji had going on.

Obtained :
    Tetsudashi steel generation 100/100:

Pika
    Pika

Post by Pika Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:23 am

As I feel someone coming up I open my eyes and pause looking up to her saying she would prefer the calmer half of training and me too fighting takes a lot out the more I read things the more easier it is for me to learn them when I'm fighting. As I take a deep breath before I could get up she put out her hand up giving me a pause  she stayed up I wish to teach you; Earth Spear and Moving Earth Core. Then went to say that she would like to know more about what I want to specialize and about myself. ' I can't believe she want to have a talk with me about myself I'm so happy.' as I smile "yes I would love that, I want to specialize in summoning and maybe healing but I really want to do research on my bloodline. A little about me I like too study, I feel like the more I study the more I'll be prepared for anything. I'm an only child my mom and dad both work at the Jade Dragon I work there when I'm not training, my dad was a Shinobi but sinc he's last mission he decided he place was with mom and me. He has been my supported since day one and he thought me some of the basics of fighting. I'm sorry if this is a lot it's just when I get excited I speak a little to much, but know I take what I learn and receive to heart and mind." Waiting for a response ' I shouldn't have gotten to excited I don't want lady Diana to think I'm immature do my age.' " I'm sorry to hold off on that response I would like to try the Moving Earth Core and earth spear if that's okay I just don't want I to be so awkward."

Learning :

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:18 am