Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

5 posters

Rowdy Rumble

Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

Rowdy Rumble - Page 2 Empty Re: Rowdy Rumble

Post by Diana Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:49 pm

Diana would calmly watch as Benji took the blast head-on, knowing the worst he'd get is some temporary tinnitus. When he asked just what she had hit him with, she'd grin, but didn't say anything as she knew he wouldn't be able to hear her yet, the amount of times she had blasted herself with her own technique to understand its function perfectly well known to her.

As Benji would begin to try and mimic her usage of Bakuton, she'd simply take the blast once he had understood it with one eye and ear covered so she could still talk to him; the clone wincing a little as she took it. She'd give him a thumbs up in return, not a fan of the ringing, but knowing she'll be fine in the end. "Indeed, you preformed the technique correctly."

She'd motion for him to come closer. "Now, there is one other technique that I would like to show you. To many, without the Iwa Kinjutsu Bakuton chakra is powerful but short-lived." Diana would cup one hand over another as she built up chakra in her hands. "That is not the case, as like Katon, Raiton, and Fuuton there is nothing stopping someone from emitting a constant stream of chakra, it just takes a different approach." Her hands would glow for a second before a golden-orange beam of raw explosive chakra would fire from her hands and into the ground a few meters away.

She'd end the demonstration and take a few steps back. "Now, I want you to hit me with that the same technique I just showed you. Gather regular chakra in the palm of your cupped hand, and bakuton in your back hand. Once you do that, you need to find the sweet spot of releasing enough Bakuton chakra to create an explosion, but not enough that the nature transformation will empty the chakra you built up in your hands. Do not worry about hurting me as I am just a clone. Once you do that, join Fro with the main me."

Clone 1
    58/185 CP
    Negative Sensory - Passive
    (Diana takes the -- debuff)

Training Benji AP Blast

Hearing Fro be concerned over her techniques being secret got a small chuckle out of her, the thought of one of the greatest strengths of the Tetsudashi being so sacred just...well it was funny. "There is no need to worry, these are techniques I developed myself, and as such they are mine to share with whoever I wish to." Even as she gave her explanation she saw him dig into the technique scroll, and it reminded her of her own student...

No, she couldn't afford to think about Adam right now. These three would not end up like him. These three would thrive.

Diana wouldn't do much as Fro tried to replicate her technique, wanting him to understand it through his own means, and eventually he did. Holding her hands together, she'd give him a smile. "Very good Fro! I believe you will be able to make is strong, perhaps even stronger then mine was. Now, I want you to try the other technique, as once you master that you will be able to do something most ninja cannot; come up with technique that use your understanding of crafting After all, being able to create is one thing, but being able to apply that knowledge to other fields is even greater."

Diana Prime
    58/185 CP

Hypherion Battery - Idle
    69/185 CP

Diana would stay silent as Haru gave a long answer to her questions, something she found a bit amusing as she went farther in depth then the Kage expected, but that was good. Haru was clearly a good egg, and hearing she worked at the Jade Dragon did enlighten her a little more.
    "Summoning, Healing, and Lava Release? An interesting combination, but I can see it working." She briefly wondered if Haru had signed the Warmachina contract, but would hold the thought as if she did she trusted Haru would broach that subject.

"No worries, it is good to be excited, we need more people like that, but onto the techniques. With Moving Earth Core it is fairly straightforward, just envision the ground rising or falling once you finish the hand signs; the major difficulty for most shinobi is that they find moving so much earth to be difficult to control in a consistent manner. As for Earth Spear...this one if harder to describe, as unless you've tried to preform any sort of chakra flow it is difficult to describe the sensation of channeling chakra internally versus externally. Hmm." She'd bring a hand up to her chin and rubbed it. "Its adjacent enough to the Transformation Technique that that if you focus on that feeling, but instead of becoming a different person you envision yourself becoming as hard as rock it should work."

Clone 2
    58/185 CP

Training Haru Earth Spear and Moving Earth Core

Village : Iwagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu, Raiton, Doton
    Class: D
    Ryo: 130,000

Post by Benji Kotoshura Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:17 pm

Benji watched Diana make energy form into her hand, while also listening to her explanation. “Huh..” He glanced down to his hand and made a fist, eager to learn from her. With the same fist, he concentrated this ball of energy into the palm of his hand, closing his eyes, feeling that warmth. His face turned into distress and when he went to throw it forward… nothing happened but a small ember of blast that popped mid air as it fell from his palm. Benji’s eye twitched, in the mere distance, he could be seen throwing a tantrum and yelling obscenities from this failed attempt. Close up, Benji shook this irritation away and attempted again. This time, he tried again, really focusing this energy into the palm of his hand, cusping it with his other hand. He pulled his arms back (think of Kamehameha), breathing inward, pushing this energy eyes. His eyebrows turned downward, his eyes squinting more even when closed. “Feel it Benji..” The chakra building up produced a nice gold amber within his palms, making Benji’s eyes open wide with the sudden heat that he began to feel. “Now!” He exhaled, shooting the beam towards Diana, as well as pushing himself back from this innate power. He fell on his bum once again and raised his arms in the air, letting others know he was okay, followed by a “Woohoo!

WC: 200/200

Benji learned AP Blast

CP: 68
    Used: 5
    New: 63

Benimaru Kotoshura

Explosion Release Unlocked

Strength: B
    Constitution: D (+ lifestyle)
    Stamina: C
    Speed: C
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: D

Taijutsu | Raiton | Doton

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Fro
    Fro

Post by Fro Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:10 am

Fro stopped reading the scrolls and put them down for a quick second looking at Diana. “You made these? Wow you’re more surprising then I originally thought! I thought these were passed down by generation after generation!” Still in complete shock fro kept looking at Diana with complete wonder and astonishment in his eyes. Diana being someone fro strives to be like, ‘I have to work harder! I need ti be able to achieve something wonderful just like Masaru and miss Diana!

Being completely so motivated he felt he could run the whole village multiple times as exercise he picked up the last scroll living armory. “I should be able to make basic weaponry with this one right kinda like I’m crafting on the go?” Attempting to cast the jutsu fro wasn’t very successful looking for assistance in the jutsu, Fro looked towards Diana but then felt a complete and utter feeling of loss and disappointment with himself so he sat that back down. Weaving the hand signs over and over he couldn’t manage to get even a single weapon crafted. ‘I can’t find the point of success with this jutsu what am I doing wrong I wonder?’ Getting angry that he wasn’t able to achieve the jutsu fro turned fully into steel activating his impervious armor, looking around Fro decided to weave the hand seal one more time before asking Diana for some help but before he even started on the first one he imagined a forge in his mind hammering away at a small sharp kunai the feeling of the hit flame he remembers so vividly from his own forge and the smell of the burning coals and heated smell of the steel he’s come to love. Not knowing fro made a kunai he stayed in a trance like state until he was snapped back to reality from someone like Diana speaking or benji coming around and talking to him.

Living armory learned :

Speed: D | Coordination: B | Intelligence: D

Link to Character Updates: Updates
    Link to Character Application: Character App
    Link to Known Techniques: Updates
    Pika
    Pika

Post by Pika Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:07 pm

After listening to lady diana clone tell me how it works and what should happen when Im ready to learn moving earth core and earth spear thinking to myself 'I think I can handle it on my first try and get it right away.' As I stand up having so much confidence in myself I give it a try as the ground moves 'its not powerful and out of control a little but thats okay, I'm not going for the powerful right now I just need it to match my breathing once I can do that I can control it and put more strength in it.' I take a deep breath I start with the Hare, then the Ram, and last but not least snake letting it go not knowing if I need to be touching the ground or not I breathe out and as a little movement happened I was very excited to see my progress even if it's little to get it on my first try with another deep breath I try again to make it bigger with more control and power this time starting again with the sign of the Hare, Then Ram, with everything I got I sign snake and push all of my strength and power into it the ground moves as if it's matching my breathing as if it's connecting to me as I was connected to it. Feeling very proud and excited I try one more time I need more control to make it bigger before I learn the earth spear I want to get it on my first try even if it's small, taking another deep breath I sign once again the Hare, then Ram, and the last bit of willpower to control it and at the same time to give it my strength I sign snake, and with my full might the ground moves as if it's water from a waterfall having a straight mindset I was able to keep it under control without wanting to hurt the earth and move it so much for the little creatures in the earth to not be disturbed I lay the ground back to the way it was and look over  to lady Diana clone" thank you for teaching me this." As I bow and take a sit before I start to learn Earth spear.

Learning :

• Speed: D
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: D

Lava Release: Locked
    Earth × Ninjutsu × Fūinjutsu × Kuchiyose
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:06 pm

Diana Prime would twitch a little as the first of her clones was popped by Benji's AP Blast, the last thing Benji would have seen being a smile on the clone's face as it was destroyed. She'd give the boy a thumbs up while she continued to focus on Fro. "You are too kind, but yes, I did indeed make these before the Heavenly Emporium attack took my ability to use Kōton away." The memory still bothered her, that feeling of losing a part of one's self. Even if she had managed to relearn her medical skills, her Tetsudashi DNA was locked away, corrupted from it being taken through force. At least Irena and the Warmachina were able to use it in some form.

She'd stay silent as Fro tried to learn the technique, sensing the frustration in not understanding as quickly as she could, but she had a feeling he would understand. When one was acclimated to crafting over fighting, you thought in slightly different ways; and this technique was written for a crafter in mind, so she trusted he would get it. It took Fro a little bit, but once he understood the trick and he made some kunai she'd give him a small golf clap, not wanting to break him out of the trance he was in.

Diana Prime
    116/185 CP

Hypherion Battery - Idle
    69/185 CP

The remaining clone would sit as she'd watch Haru practice the Moving Earth Core, giving small pointers as needed. Even so, Diana could see Haru envisioned things differently then her from how she practiced learning the technique. For Diana, Earth Core was an a tool she was manipulating, just as one would have a wrench or a hydraulic jack. It could be an extension if need be, but Haru almost treated it like a fluid; very interesting indeed. "Very good Haru. Now then, here's a visual example of how Earth Spear looks." She'd preform the snake seal and her arm would turn a near-black. "Feel free to poke and prod the arm if you need."

Clone 2
    58/185 CP

Character File

Post by Benji Kotoshura Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:31 pm

Benji pushed himself up and off the ground, dusting himself off and shaking his hair a bit. He jogged over to Diana, coming to a halt and placing his hands on his hips, letting out a deep exhale. “That was fun. Definitely should train with you more, Lady D- I mean…. Diana.” He gave a nervous chuckle. He looked over to fro and kind of bent over him. “Hey fro, whatcha got there?” His eyes shimmered a bit, wondering what kind of blue print he got. His eyes then darted to Haru as she let off her attack. “Woah. Dangerous.” A bit of goosebumps went down his arm and his spine, making his shiver just a bit. Though Haru proved to learn quickly, he still didn’t like her for how she treated him. He crossed his arms, his eyes blinking, going from a wide eyed puppy to a more stoic expression. “It is getting pretty late. Are we going to call it quits?” He asked, his head turning to Diana. Benji’s head cocked to the side just a bit, awaiting her answer.

Benimaru Kotoshura

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Fro
    Fro

Post by Fro Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:52 pm

Snapping out of trance fro would finally get up and walk towards Diana. “thank you for teaching me and thank you for the patience you showed with the three of us I hope we can be of great use to you in the near future.” Finally letting go of the jutsu so the kunai’s could disappear and looking around he notices that benji is done and won the fight while pika was still training her powers. “I hate to cut this short but I still have my shop that’s being built it should be done with the next day so please come by and check it out.” Waiting for Diana to give him the okay to head out he smiled activating and deactivating the living armory jutsu. Once Diana gave fro the okay he would head out waving and saying his goodbyes to every one.

Exit thread

Speed: D | Coordination: B | Intelligence: D

Link to Character Updates: Updates
    Link to Character Application: Character App
    Link to Known Techniques: Updates
    Pika
    Pika

Post by Pika Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:52 pm

Hearing fro thanking lady Diana and telling her that his shop should be opening up soon I realized how long it's been since I seen my parents feeling a little sad but knowing this is for the best, I listen to lady Diana clone on showing me what the Earth Spear looks. She'd preform the snake seal and her arm would turn a near-black. "Wow, that looks cool I can't wait to try it on myself." Standing up again getting ready to try it seeing how she did if I wonder if it would hurt activating it on myself but there was only one way to found out and it is to do it, giving myself the confidence to do it again was very little this time but I was motivated to get it right and to see my parents again. As I begin to sign the snake seal waiting for something to click or being to show slowly as to what was happening The flows of earth-natured chakra through all or parts of the body, causing it to become noticeably darker, all while increasing their defensive power to become as hard as diamond. This can easily be able to withstand most attacks with little to no damage. And before I knew it all the way up to my elbow has become a near black like it was dead and drying up but I felt more stronger then before hold it for what felt like hours fighting back and forth from keeping it where it's at and 'maybe later I could get the other hand to become like his or my legs' as I give off a wide smile. " Thank you again for teaching me this I will use it wisely, but I think for now I want to show my parents how far I have come and I miss the tea shop please do visit me there." As I bow and start my leave.

Learning :
                                                            Exit thread

• Speed: D
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: D

Lava Release: Locked
    Earth × Ninjutsu × Fūinjutsu × Kuchiyose
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:38 pm

Looking at the sun, it was getting late, and as Haru began to understand the Earth Spear technique she'd pop her other clone and address all three genin.

"All three of you have made good progress and done well today. Fro, Haru; you both are dismissed. Benji, a moment before you go."

With the two genin dismissed, she'd look at her fellow clan member. Fro and Haru were skilled, yes, but Diana could only teach them so much. She had lost her ties to the tetsudashi, and she didn't have any ties to the tatsuda, but the Kotōshura blood ran through her, and there was something everyone in the clan sought out, the very legacy left to them by Riyashi Kotōshura.

"There is one final thing I wish to teach you. While I do not believe you have quite the understanding to apply it to Bakuton Chakra yet, after watching you grasp my techniques I do believe you have the potential to understand in due time. As such I wish to impart you with the Iwa Kinjutsu."

Diana's demeanor had changed. Where was once a more relaxed Kage was the Diana who had taken over after Yui Kotōshura's position; a woman of presence and power with little time to deal with Clan bullshit. She wanted to make sure he understood this was not something to take lightly.

"Let me be clear that I am not promoting you to chunin by giving you this; that is something you must still prove to the village. However you have also shown that even if you are hot-blooded like the rest of our clan, you have tempered it to a point that I do not believe you will abuse this gift either."

Diana would hold out her hand, the Kinjutsu on her palm closed but beckoning.

"Do you accept this gift?"

Diana Prime
    174/185 CP

Hypherion Battery - Idle
    69/185 CP

Diana is offering to apply the Kotoshura Kinjutsu to Benji.

Character File

Post by Benji Kotoshura Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:21 am

As Benji began to head out, Diana had called him back, making him stop and go in reverse, turning around and tilting his head to her. She would begin speaking to Benji, his eyes moving side to side as he studied her facial expressions and movements, seeing as though she was serious. His rapid eye movement made him seem like a child but this was him and more. He was always full of energy and standing still caused him great pain. He was always on the run and always had places to be whether they were important or not. His eyes lit up as she expressed that she would like to implement the Iwa Kinjutsu onto him, making him super excited. Her demeanor had changed however, causing Benji to quickly calm down.

Benji knew and understood that this was not an immediate promotion to Chunin but it did make him believe that he was trust worthy. He would nod impatiently, occasionally saying “mhm”, while remaining eye contact. Finally, Diana would ask Benji if he accepted this gift and he would take a moment to not think about it but to breathe. He gave a respectful bow and with the only words out of this conversation, he would say.

I do, Lady Diana.

Benji would place his arms out, allowing Diana to place the Kinjutsu anywhere she saw fit. Benji waited impatiently but still respected her time.

Benimaru Kotoshura

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:07 pm

"Very well. This may sting."

Diana's outstretched hand as well as the one to her side glowed as she began the application process. Given this wasn't her first time applying this technique anymore, Benji didn't have to suffer the pain that she had felt the first time she had applied it to herself, knowing where to temporarily place chakra scalpels to turn off the nerves during the process and using chakra threads and her dojutsu to see tenketsu to make the application of the mouths on his hands and chest fast and smoother then when she was just using her basic medical knowledge. Even if it was technically invasive due to the process literally adding and modifying one's body, her various skills and techniques didn't require Benji to do much on his end outside of lifting his shirt up once just to make sure everything was placed properly.

Once the process was finished however, Diana would step back and shake the chakra off of her hands. It was...it was nice seeing one of her clansmen being able to receive the gift that she had waited so long to get herself, and without worry about if they would ever be able to receive it.

"And thus it is done. The nerves in your hands, arms, and chest will ache for a few days, but it should not be anything more then the pain you'd feel after a heavy workout if I did everything correctly. For now, practice just getting used to how they feel in relation to your body, and when you feel ready practice infusing non-element aligned chakra into clay before moving on to Doton, Raiton, and especially Bakuton."

Diana would lightly clap her hands twice before putting them together. "And with that We are done for the day." Her expression would lighten up, giving him a smile. "You are dismissed and free to go home if you wish. I expect your mother will want to hear the good news after all."

Diana Prime
    174/185 CP

Hypherion Battery - Idle
    69/185 CP

Diana has applied the Iwa Kinjutsu to Benimaru “Benji” Kotoshura

Character File

Post by Benji Kotoshura Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:50 pm

Benji winced at the application but would open and close his hands right after, his eyes blinking like nothing was there. “Cool…” He gave a smile to Diana and bowed, thanking her deeply for this Kinjutsu. He would take in her suggestion and note about the after effects of the process, already feeling his hands a bit sore but nothing too major. “Will do, Lady Diana. Thank you again. If I have any questions, I’ll come to you directly!” He made a fist with his right hand, giving a determined look to her. When she suggested he’d get home and to let his mother know, he made a small jump and clapped his hands. “Right! I will! Thanks!!” He chuckled to her and waved, now running home to let his mother know of the great news. The Thorn of Iwagakure was a lady not to be messed with just by her pure rage. But coming home and letting her know of the news, she had picked Benji up and twirled him around, excited for her baby boy and the new chapter of his abilities. Where would it take him? How would he use them? Benji didn’t know but he was more excited about the process of learning and taking in this new found ability.

-exit thread-

Benimaru Kotoshura

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:52 pm

Giving Benji a wave as he left, Diana would turn and stay in the stone yard for a little while longer. Activating her dojutsu, she'd practice quickly producing her blast rods from her body in conjunction with her blast techniques and swordplay through Nue's Kata. As she practiced, she'd mull on the three genin and their potential.

She was hopeful for Benimaru, as she could see the legacy of Yui in him, even if he was only connected through their clan's blood. She was especially curious to see how he would mix raiton into their clan's fighting style and assumed that of the three he would be the likeliest to reach Jounin first.

For Fro she saw someone who could surpass herself and other crafters, but he was the one who would need to work the hardest of the three. As a shinobi one needed to know combat, and as he seemed less accustomed to it it would be a long path, but one that could make him into a Legend.

And as for Haru...Diana did not know fully how to think of Haru other then another Genin. While she had worked with the clan in order to make their district, for Haru herself she almost blended in with all the other Genin she worked with. It was harsh, but it was true. Perhaps she could inherit the place Masaru had as the Jounin commander or even Kage, but it would take time.

Deactivating her dojutsu, she'd sigh and let her blast rods fade away. Training was over, time to get back to work.

{Exit}

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:40 pm