Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Sudden Path. [Michaelangelo]

Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuinjutsu | Bukijutsu | Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sensory
    Class: B
    Ryo: 25,000

Sudden Path. [Michaelangelo] Empty Sudden Path. [Michaelangelo]

Post by Kami Yurei Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:30 pm

Kami made her way into a Ramen shop her mask over her face for the time being. "One Beef Ramen and fish cakes." She stated as she walked in, practically making her order at the same time. She sat herself down at the counter, waiting patiently, her fingers raising and lowering in a erythematic beat. The food was served to her and began to start her feast. She parted her chopsticks apart, praying for a moment and beginning to eat. Kami was just at the counter of the ramen shop, slowly eating her food, few noodles at a time. She wore a turtle neck compression shirt with tech pants with her mask which was now raised just enough where her lips showed. The owners looked at her here and there, wondering why it took so long for her to eat. Maybe she was waiting for someone? She continued to eat her noodles slowly, actually savoring the taste. It was rich, salty, and quite savory. The umami made her mouth salivate and she was honestly trying to hide it. She had a few fish cakes on the side that she occasionally took a bite out of, every now and then. Halfway through, she ended up asking for some more food, despite not finishing her currently bowl. The owners glared at her and shook their heads, making it anyway. Kami was a paying customer after all. She continued to eat at her speed, even while being served her new bowl of food.

Akayurei Level 2 Unlocked

Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: B+ (210)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B (B+)
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: C

Bukijutsu | Sensory | Fuuinjutsu | Raiton | Ninjutsu
    Attunements:
    Versatile Chains - Active (+ to Coord)
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Village : N/A

Sudden Path. [Michaelangelo] Empty Re: Sudden Path. [Michaelangelo]

Post by Michelangelo Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:42 am

As Michelangelo walked into his favorite restaurant it seemed to be empty like usual around this time he’s the only one around , he attempted to wave at the owner but he was pre-occupied with making a young lady her food, which shocked him since the store is usually empty so he decided to walk behind her quietly and steal the fish cakes she had sitting there including the one she took a bite out of and pulled her mask off. He sits next to her not looking at her in the chance that she might be looking at him funny. He orders his food from the owner since it got his attention long enough for him to notice him and say hi, but as he went to take his order the owner stopped and looked at the lady which prompted Michelangelo to look as well.

When he turned around enough to see her he was completely flustered at the sight of this woman he has never felt anything close to this emotion for another so he had no idea what was happening to him. As he was in shock he turned red on his normal face and the patch on his face turned darker blue and he stumbled back and off the chair to look away from her so she wouldn’t notice his shame. “Hey owner make me my food to go today and here lady I didn’t mean to take this from you.” He hands her the mask back and also puts money down to pay for the food he took from her and attempts to run out of the store when he gets his food with laughter from the owner.
    Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:20 am

As Kami ate another bite, a presence of a man caught her off guard, having the fact that he stole her fish cake and her mask. She glanced to the man, staring wide eyed at him, confused and quite bewildered. Someone dare take her mask and food? She went to go say something before realizing both of them had stared at each other for quite some time which made Kami look the other way. Her face grew a subtle pink across her face as she slurped her noodles away from the man. Hearing him stumble back, she covered her mouth, making a choking noise as she began to giggle. Kami, you don’t giggle. Why are you giggling? It wasn’t even that funny. She swallowed her food and downed her drink of choice, firmly placing it back on the counter.

Kami hears her mask being placed onto the counter and the man apologizing for taking it. She slowly turns her head to her mask and grabs it to place it on her face. She looked back at the man who ran out, placing an extra few coins on the counter for a tip and jumping off her stool to follow the man behind. “W-Wait!” She called out, her voice not the typical high feminine. It was more tenor/alto, very middle ground. Too high to be a man, to low to be a woman. Kami slid to a stop when coming out of the shop, looking around and seeing a faint glimpse of him, her sensory picking him up. She followed behind him, climbing up buildings and trailing him among the roof tops. She didn’t know his name, nor where he came from but she didn’t understand why she felt drawn to him. She wanted to get to know him and see why this happened to her.

Attunements:
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:58 am

As Michelangelo ran out of the shop you could hear a voice call out “w-wait!” But he couldn’t hear the voice and kept running deep in thought ‘why am I acting like this? This is very unusual for me I don’t even know her why would I grab her food and mask?’ He jumped up on a building after he ran a bit away thinking he would be safe to stay here since for a little until he calmed back down. As he started to relax he could hear running behind him and smell someone very familiar so Michelangelo started jumping from building to building getting closer to a body of water, as a thought of her face and reaction passed his mind his heart rate started picking up and his breath started becoming more labored. ‘What is going on this is weird I don’t even know who she is I need to get away she probably did something to me!’ As he got closer he touched his mouth thinking about how he ate her food she was already eating and he looked back at her jumping after him and just kept staring as he got to the next building.

When he got close to the water he dived down as fast as he could and stopped under water hoping she wouldn’t follow.
    Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:53 pm

Kami followed the man all the way until he had reached the water which led him to dive in. She skidded to a halt before finding her balance and catching her breath, breathing heavily. “The hell..” She swallowed hard, placing her arms behind her head, her chest moving up and down with how hard she breathed. Kami was out of her transformation form which caused some pain to her as she ran after him. She hated this form but she needed to take a break from it. It drained her of a lot of chakra which she didn’t like. It made her groggy and quite angry all the time. It was either hate the form temporarily or hate being groggy all the time. Of course she chose the first option, allowing herself to breathe. This form of hers provided a slender and curvy woman with thicker thighs than most and a busty chest (Approximately DD). Her facial features changed ever so slightly, becoming more feminine but her ears remained the same and teeth.

Kami placed a hand on her hip before sitting down on the roof, watching the man swim away. Her heart beating fast, she couldn’t tell if it was caused by her running or something else. He made her feel some way and she wanted to understand why. Kami took a moment before getting up and pacing around. Her heart was beating fast, making her confused and wondering what was going on. All she was feeling was anger for him stealing her mask and food. She stopped pacing and looked down at the water before backing up and running, jumping and diving into the water. She fell a little beneath the waters line, having Kami struggle to go up. She managed to get her head above water, breathing heavily and coughing. Her arms flailed around, trying to swim but for some reason, she couldn’t. That’s right…

Kami couldn’t swim.

Attunements:
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:54 pm

Swimming deeper and deeper Michelangelo felt a splash on the surface as he turned around he saw the beautiful woman that was chasing him struggling to keep her head above the water. As she flailed her arms around and kicked her legs making a big commotion Michelangelo decided to swim up to her feet and throw her into the air with a bit of effort but he manned to do it.  as she was in the air he swam down and then back up fast enough to be able to breach the water . As he was breaching the water he put his arms out in attempt to catch her in a princess hold while the water fell around him making it a romantic scene by accident but he didn't notice since he was the one doing it.

As he caught her he screamed at her in a way that would make them look like lovers, "hey why did you jump in the water if you couldn't swim you idiot your lucky that I was still around to save you, You do realize that you can just walk on the surface of the water!" As he realized what was happening and what he's done he turned as red as a man with blue spots could turn and apologized quickly and started running back to the land to let go of her and make sure she was alright. without realizing he kept looking at her and then looking away constantly since she flailed so much who would think their mask would stay on and he had a full eye to everything currently.

Little to his knowledge he was slowly falling for this woman
    Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:41 pm

As Kami flailed her arms, a sudden feeling of arms came from under her, pushing her up above the water, making her inhale deeply and coughing out as she came above. She landed in the arms of the blue patched man, coughing still, her hair soaked and dripping and the rest of her clothes drenched. Hearing him yell her ear off, she finished coughing and began yelling back while taking her mask off. “What the hell do you mean?! I went after you cause you took my mask! Who do you think you are to do that to someone!” She clenched her teeth at him, her fangs slightly visible, her face red from coughing so much. Her hair draped over her eyes as the strands stuck together due to the water. Kami didn’t realize the position she was being held in until he started to get back to land. Her face changed to wide eyed and her mouth turning into almost a frown. She crossed her arms, still holding her mask, slightly under her chest and on her ribs, looking away from the man. She placed her feet onto the ground and rung her hair out before grabbing a piece of hair and making a makeshift tie to put her hair up. Strands of hair framing around her face and her hair in a messy bun, she looked away from the man once again. “Th-Thank you…” She continued to look at him with just her eyes, from his face to the little patches of blue around his body and down to his legs. Her mind traversed through the possibilities which made her cover her mouth and rub her face. “A-anyway, bye.” She said stammering over her words. She placed her mask back on and went to walk away, balking her fists up, muttering curses under her breath. “fucker.. who does he think he is, making me stammer and act like this. I am Kami Yurei, I do NOT get like this. Heshouldbetheonetopayforwhathappened,hmph.

Kami didn’t know how to deal with these newfound emotions. Were they good? Were they bad? She didn’t know what to do except just see where it went.

Attunements:
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:35 am

Being yelled at made Michelangelo mad but he understood she clearly couldn’t swim so she was probably upset at the fact she almost drowned clearly she didn’t listen to anything he said since she kept going on about herself. After he placed her down she seemed more thankful but for some reason he saw she was checking him out “Hey my eyes are up here stop looking all around.” As she turned around and started walking away Michelangelo went to grab her hand to turn her around and ask if she was really okay since he noticed she was still having a little bit of issues coughing. “Hey are you sure your okay also I can hear u talking under your breath u were right in front of me you should be mindful of that, it was kind of cute to be honest.” Fro grabbed her arm and turned her around. Doing so he was still red but he walked closer and closer to her and kept talking about random things not staggering not backing up to keep her from going away for some reason he kept trying to keep her from leaving.
    Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:51 am

Kami’s face flushed when the man pointed out her looking him up and down. She continued to cough a little bit before being grabbed and turned around and pestered with questions before his voice went silent to her and the word ‘Cute’ echoed in her head. Now being pushed back as he continued to walk towards her, saying random things, almost with such a confidence that he shouldn’t have had in this situation. ‘What is happening?! This shouldn’t have happened, I should’ve just stayed!’ She continued to walk backwards, her heart beating faster as he got closer. She gulped, continuing to walk backwards before tripping over a thick branch and landing on her behind and then back. “K-yaa!” She let out a yell, grabbing the man as she fell backwards, having him fall on top of her. As she winced, due to her hitting the ground, she pulled him closer to her face.

Her mask fell off once again, revealing her face to be as red as a tomato, tears in her eyes and a confused look reflecting in her red eyes and facial expression. Apparently, due to the fall and her grabbing onto him, their lips have met in this predicament. Her soft lips upon his, her face becoming even more red somehow, as red as her eyes.  Her first kiss and probably last, stolen by a man who took her mask, stole her fish cakes and ran away. Kami pulled back, pushing him away, breathing heavily. “Who are you?! What do you want from me!” Since her previous mission, she’d been showing more emotion, trying to be a better person and not be so cold. This man was not normal and for her to react this way was very unnatural.

Attunements:
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:45 am

As Michelangelo kept walking back seeing the woman being flustered he realized he was being extremely pushy with out knowing he showed a crazy amount of emotions and didn’t even realize it what was happening was a mystery this woman was weird and he liked it she acted cold but she seems like she’s not that way at all she’s very open and emotional person which made him wonder why she wanted to act like a cold ice queen.

“Hey watch ou-“ as he tried warning her she fell backwards and grabbed onto his shirt and pulling on him since it caught him from surprise he fell down with we before he opened his eyes he was laying
    On her he could feel something extremely soft and plump and a little wet on his lips, as he realized what it was he staggered backwards completely red and blue from blushing holding his mouth he went so far that he hit his head on a tree that was near them he was maybe 5 feet away from her when they did that. As she asked all those question all he could think about was her and if he could be with her yes to others this was a quick move but to him it seemed normal seeing how she’s the only one that makes him feel butterflies in his stomach and the only one that’s made him feel like running away from strong emotions isn’t an option. Answering her question he looked deeply into her eyes and started inching forward towards her while being on his knees still. “ I am Michelangelo I am a Hoshigaki and future clans leader.” As he thought of what to say for what he wanted for her he moved faster until he was in her face again “I don’t know I just feel attracted to you like no matter what I do I shouldn’t be away from you I think I lov-“ as those words were about to come out he grabbed her and kissed her more passionately and more meaning.

Link:https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t6017-michelangelo-updates
    Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:16 pm

Kami wiped her mouth frantically, her eyebrows turned upward and  her eyes darting to her hands and back to the man. She stood up, looking at the man who now told her his name. “M-Michel..” She glanced him up and down as he scooted towards her, assuming he stood up as he got closer. “M-My name is Kami Yurei.. I am of the Yurei family and my brother is the clan leader.” She glanced away before he caught her attention again. As Michel got faster, she stood in place, wondering why he decided to get close again. Hearing him speak, she rolled her eyes at him, about to mock him. “Atttacted? Nobody is attracted to Kami, I haven’t heard anyone say they wer-“ Her eyes widened again from a second kiss but it seemed like this time one of them wanted it. This time was with more passion and meaning behind it, making Kami’s eyes feel heavy. As Kami realized what was happened, she pushed him away, wiping her mouth again. “S-Seriously?!!! Again!” She gathered some spit in her mouth before spitting it out, trying to get his saliva off of her. Her face was extremely red, almost as red as her eyes, her heart beating faster now. “Okay— I’m leaving!” Kami bent down and grabbed her mask before dusting off any dirt on it and putting it back on. While walking away, Kami thought about what Michel was really trying to say at the end before he cut himself off. She placed her fingers on her lips and her eyes narrowed down while thinking. ‘No… he couldn’t possibly have went to say that…

-attempt exit-

Attunements:
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:45 am

As Michelangelo kissed kami he couldn’t stop thinking about what to do next he didn’t know what to do after he went in for a kiss and almost said he loved someone he just meet he didn’t know what to say what to do he was stuck there kissing her. As kami pulled away Michelangelo opened his eyes and listened to what she had to say everything, “oh I like that name has a nice ring to it and your last name it sounds familiar I think I’ve meet this said brother.” When she put the mask on and walked away Michel started feeling empty and a looming feeling of dread, as Kami kept getting further and further he only had one thought ‘the future won’t change unless you change it yourself’ Michel puffed out his chest and in haled as much as he could “If you don’t take risks you can’t create a future so why not come back here and let’s go on a date

As Michelangelo finished yelling he started wondering how he managed to stay calm after what he did it was a true midterm how he didn’t freak out so keeping his calm and leveled head for a moment longer, He started looking down at his feet then as his vision progresses towards his hands he started, thinking maybe someone could finally help him control the monsger he’s feared unleashing this whole time. So he decided to hold out his hand up towards Kami hoping she would turn around and go grab it and finally get ride of the mask that was covering her face.
    Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:56 am

The woman shook her head with the comment of knowing her brother. Yeah right and even if he did, she wouldn’t think he’d be so giddy about it. She continued walking, her eyes lowering to the ground, looking down as she walked. Suddenly, after a moment of silence, Michel called out again. She turned stood there thinking for a moment, wondering why this person did so much just to get her attention. She shifted her feet to turn her body towards Michel, a slight breeze making its way between the top, her hair falling out of the makeshift bun, flowing within the wind. She stared at the blue patched man, debating on this invitation. A.. date..? Taking risks for a future? She already took risks in regards to her future— Wait a minute. Did he just say he liked her name? She shook her head slightly before making her way to him.

Kami balled her fists as we walked towards him, ready to slap him for how rude and irritable he had been. For making her feel this way, for making her think. As she got closer, she raised a hand before stopping half way and looking into his eyes without him knowing. Her hand loosened up from a strong slap to more of a relaxed hand with her fingers curling slightly as they would naturally. Her slim petite hands slowly moving to his hand as her upper body turned away from him. Kami’s hand touched Michel’s, having her take her mask off with her other hand.

Crack…

Only revealing her red eyes against her white eyelashes, she looked Michel in the eyes, staring at him closely. Her mask indeed falter but it wasn’t her jobs mask. It was her own. A crack formed into her personal mask and below her jobs mask, she gave a soft subtle smile, the outer corners of her mouth turning upward ever so slight. Her eyes showed it all, giving clear hints and signs by the waterline of her eyes moving a bit upward with her cheeks.

Okay.. Kami Yurei of the brigade… My mask stays on if we’re in public or not alone..

Kami stated her name once again but with a catch. To keep her mask on as it was part of her job and specialty. A shine gleamed over her eyes, wanting to bring herself closer to him but she shook that feeling off with a subtle shiver. In her mind however lied something darker. A toothy grin appeared in her mind that replicated her smile, her eyes glaring down at Michel and hands going to capture him. An obsession was forming and Kami didn’t know how to react other than to think of two words.

All… Mine…

Attunements:
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:03 am

When kami walked towards michel saying the mask stays on and grabbing his hand he felt relaxed finally he was able to show something other then anger or a cold shoulder, for the first time michel genuinely felt relieved from all the anger and stress he’s built over the years. Looking at that small warm soft hand holding his he let the feeling over turn him for a short while before looking back up at the one it was attached to ‘Kami huh I guess I’d better memorize this.

When Michel finally meet kamis eyes with out freaking out like he did last time he felt like they were beautiful “wow your eyes are amazing I really like them why don’t you show them off some more?” when Michel said that he reached for the mask and fully took it off her to a sight he had no words for her smile, with her soft white complexion felt just right. The mixture of both felt perfect and left michel with nothing more to ask or wish for.

As Michel held the mask in his hand after he finished admiring the lovely young lady infront of him he finally spoke out about the mask thing she said earlier “yea that’s fine don’t expect much of a show for love when we are in public I tend to lose control around others, unless we’re at the food store from earlier he’s a amazing guy and the food is even better usually around this time no one goes there so if u want we can go back since he’s also seen your face maybe you wouldn’t mind, and maybe he could be a witness to a something bigger beginning .”as he held her hand tighter and made it comfortable for the both of them to be able to walk the turned to her and gave her a small kiss on the forehead before putting the mask back on her.

Before Michel began to walk towards the shop holding her hand he looked towards her in the hopes to catch something new from her.

Speed: C | Coordination: C | Intelligence: C

Link to Character Updates: Updates
    Link to Character Application: App
    Link to Known Techniques: Updates
    Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:02 pm

As Michel began taking her mask off once again, she placed her hand on his arm, firmly gripping it before loosening her grab. Right.. She had to be open… She ended up letting go and allowing him to take her mask off. Sero had give this to her which gave her a new identity which Kami felt as though it gave her more confidence. Kami’s eyebrow furrowed upward, giving a simple “Hah..?” In return to his statement about her eyes. Her eyes darted right and left, looking into his eyes as well. “They’re nothing special. They’re the Yurei eyes and I am simply born with them.” Her regular attitude returning after being flustered for a while.

Michel agreed to her demands but ended up spewing things about love and romance which made Kami shake her head. “No. This date does not define us as a couple!” Her face turned a slight pink before her red eyes looked away. “M-maybe down the road we can talk about that…” She cleared her throat before taking her mask and putting it on her hip. “The shop is fine. I would like to finish my food either way—“ she had begun speaking before stopping as a Michel gripped her hand and kissed her forehead. “I-I said n-no love..!” She stammered as her lips quivered and her eyes avoided Michel. ‘Azrael is going to have a fit..’ She thought to herself. She could already imagine him investigating her and asking her a lot of questions. They began walking towards the ramen shop, pulling Kami with, her hair flowing behind her. “Hey—!” She called out before stumbling to catch up to him. He looked at her and she looked at him, the blush across her face becoming more intense. ‘I don’t like this one bit..’ she thought to herself.

Attunements:
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:58 am

Michel started looking forward thinking about what kami has said ‘this date doesn’t define us as a couple’ michel didn’t know how to feel to him this was already a relationship it’s been the most he’s ever felt but to her it seems like it’s something much smaller. In his thoughts he let go of her hand as he kept walking toward the shop still away from people “then what does it define then a start of a new friendship or just you checking out how things will go?” Rather than turning around to ask he kept walking at a slow speed so she could keep up.

Michel was nervous but still decided to not show it taking a glance at Kami he saw that she was indeed blushing that probably meant something good seeing how she never does it unless she receives compliments from him so far at least, ‘maybe she has a hard time expressing her feelings’ Michel said to himself. When he fully realized what he said towards her he decided to apologize and turn around towards her holding his hand out waiting until she got close enough to grab it with more intent than before. “alright let this date start the store is around the block!” As he finished his sentence and if she grabbed his hand he would pull her in and princess carry her jumping from building to building to move faster and get the show on the road! ‘let’s get this started and show her it’s worth it.’

Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:20 pm

Kami shook her head and looked to Michel once again. “I guess when we both establish it as a relationship.” Her eyes wavered a bit before softly speaking. “I’ve… never been in one. So I’m not sure how relationships work… of course if this is how it starts then… I guess.” Her eyes sulked to the floor, her hand fiddling with a strand of hair that went over her shoulder and rested on her chest.

The two continued to walk with Kami noticing Michel occasionally looking back at her, her face still flushed. Nearing closer, Michel stated to get the date started and held his hand out to Kami. ‘Now is not the time Kami… This is an opportunity…’ she gulped and looked at him again and back at his hand. If this was going to happen, she may as well learn on the way for this. “F-Fine… but.. please allow me some time to learn.” Kami took his hand and as their hands touched, Michel swept her up Princess style which had Kami hold onto Michel tight. “Eek!” She closed her eyes as they jumped from roof to roof to get to the ramen shop that they were at. She kept her face buried into his chest so her face would not be seen. The moonlight shining on the two as they ran across, her hair shining bright while Michel’s blue patches became prominent when the moons glow shined against his skin.

Once reaching their destination, assuming Michel had dropped her from his hold, she placed her feet on the ground and dusted herself off. “At least warn me next time…” she pouted as she looked at him again. Kami walked back into the shop, now seeing her bowl gone as it should’ve been and she proceeded to order her original meal. Sitting down at the counter in her previous spot, she placed her hand under her chin to hold her head up and glanced to Michel. “Are you in a team as well?” She asked as she waited for her food, trying to get some answers from him. It seemed like she had only spoke about herself.

Attunements:
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:22 pm

When kami said ‘ I guess when we both establish it as a relationship.‘Michel couldn’t help but think out loud “I guess we’re waiting on you then huh?”

Michel being surprised by how she hasn’t been in a relationship a woman like her with those looks he fully believed that she would of already had her fair share of people. Before grabbing her and dashing to the store he heard kami asking for time to learn but he didn’t feel like waiting long so she’d need to learn quickly dashing full speed before putting her down to go eat he noticed how she looked amazing in the night time.

Michel was surprised that she asked him something about himself besides who are you “yea I have a team it’s my cousin Leo a dog named Dante and my master an uzumaki named Raphael and myself its definitely a wild team to say the least.” Michel kept talking and talking with a big smile he even forgot to order himself food. All Michel could do was smile and tlak while looking at Kami he felt way too comfortable it was strange but he liked it and all he noticed was her eating food and the cook smiling before turning his back to them.

“Hey I haven’t seen you smile before chef what’s with the special occasion?” as Michel talked the night away he talked he couldn’t help hold her hand.

Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:12 am

Listening to Michel, Kami tapped the counter and asked for a second plate of what she got, noticing that he had forgotten to order his own food. The food arrived to the table and kami began slurping up the noodles, listening to a Michel speak. His voice was soothing to her and she couldn’t help but feel inclined to listen. His comment on waiting on her made her swallow her food too fast, making her choke a bit before coughing and swallowing her food. She took a drink from her cup and exhaled from almost dying on her food. “I asked to finish my food, not die from it.” She responded with an attitude. Taking another bite and slurping the noodles once again, she waved her chopsticks around while covering her mouth. “So… chew1 you’re telling me… chew You have a dog… your cousin… you… and a teacher?” She finished chewing her food and took another drink from her cup. “Sounds like a interesting team.. I’d have to meet them.

Kami grabbed a fish cake and took a bite out of it, chewing the soft dough and everything inside. Her eyes looked at the fishcake and back at Michel. Breaking the piece she bit off, she turned her head and put her hand out to give the rest of the fish cake to Michel. “..here.” She looked back at him to catch a glimpse before her eyes darted side to side and turning her head back to him. “You gonna take it or what?” Assuming he had taken the fish cake, she would place her arm on the table again and continue eating her ramen. If he hadn’t, she would eat the fish cake and suck her fingers. She looked to the chef as Michel made a comment on the chef smiling which made Kami wonder the relationship between the two. “Do you guys have a history?” Kami asked before taking another bite.

OOC:

Attunements:
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:05 pm

Michel stopped talking for a second while he heard kami almost choke “hey are you alright eat a little slower I won’t take it this time around!” Michel jumped from his seat to stand behind kami rubbing her back until she wasn’t coughing anymore. “Yea my team is pretty wild I might say but we seem to be getting along somewhat I’ll gladly have you meet them but I don’t think Dante would be all that up to meeting you he’s a bit of a weirdo in my opinion.

Before Michel could sit back down he got offered the rest of a fish cake kami was eating so while still standing behind her he leaned in closely and grabbed the fish cake with his mouth, then turning towards his seat and sitting down while keeping eye contact to kami. “You know you could have just fed me I wouldn’t be that agents it if it was you.” Thinking that when he’s with this woman he’s calmed and he doesn’t feel like he needs his guard up. “so tell me about your team and what you guys have done so far.” While waiting for her response he decided to tell her that the chef was always there and used to give him free food but he’s yet to learn the man’s name anytime he’s asked he would just turn around and ignore him or just serve him some more food.

Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:10 pm

When Michel helped her by rubbing her back, she froze for a minute. Touch.. how long had it been since she had been touched.. She decided to not dwell on it, leaving her to give Michel a piece of her Fish cake. Kami’s eyes moved to the corner of her eyelid, staring up at Michel as he leaned over and took it from her hand. “..e-eh?” Her eyes widened just a bit, following his movement to go back to the chair.

Feed you? Why? Is that what couples do?” She asked while slurping up another servicing of noodles. Then she was asked about her team. She thought for a moment and moved her hair to slick it back for a moment and move strands of hair behind her somewhat pointed ears. Hmm… She placed her chopstick to the side of her bowl and placed her index finger to her bottom lip. “Like I said earlier.. I am part of the Nightmare Brigade. I follow Sero as my leader. My squad is me, my brother, Azrael Yurei, and a woman named Raika Ryuutei. Raika isn’t so bad but my brother is annoying.” She became irritated just from the thought of him and started to aggressively eat another fish cake. With her mouth full and her words muffled she began to talk again. “He invaded my mind and I don’t like it.. but I know I have to get used to it if I want to be a good sister..” she looked down at the floor, remembering what Raika had told her on her previous mission and shook her head. “But that’s me.. anything else you’d like to know about me?” Kami asked as she continued to eat.

Attunements:
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:11 pm

As Michel sat down and noticed kami’s reaction he grew I big grin on his face it grew even bigger once he heard the couple comment, “yea you are indeed correct that is what couples do but it’s also what we could
    Do.
    ” michel finished his comment he looked at her from the corner’s of his eyes and decided to order food now that he remembered he was quite hungry after eating that dumpling.

So your brother he did the same thing to me but he actually calmed me down from a very let’s say brutal situation he didn’t seem too bad to me.” Talking about what has happened and about the two team members he has meet from the brigade he laughed a little thinking that their teams are almost the exact same they all have the same personalities.

Once Michel got his food and began to eat he would slowly start giving food to kami every other dumpling he ate she would get one and this would continue until he finished his food and turned back to her. “Well I’d love to know everything there is to know about you how does that sound to you?” Giving a comforting yet perverted grin towards kami.

Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Sudden Path. [Michaelangelo] Empty Sudden Path [Michelangelo] [M]

Post by Kami Yurei Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:43 pm

Kami glanced at him from the comment he made and it made her think. Was she just tricked into a relationship? How could she have been so easy to deceive. Him implying that it’s what they could be doing had her start over thinking. Her eyes wandered side to side before being interrupted with his statement about Azrael. She looked to the side and made a soft smile. “Indeed..” she said agreeing with him without realizing it. Taking a few more bites, she took notice of the dumplings that kept reappearing and if anything, multiplying. He had been giving her some without realizing it. “Eat… I don’t need much.” She stated as she gave a few back.

She bit a piece of the dough off and let the broth slide out of the dumpling, having her suck the juices out before putting it in her mouth. She licked her lips and a few sparkles appeared in her eyes. She was in heaven.. Then he spoke again. This time with a perverted smile. It took Kami to realize what he meant and when she did, her hair stood up a little bit and her eyes widened, her face turning red immediately. “T-th-that’s n-n-not wh-what I ha-ad in m-mind. B-b-but if you w-want to kn-know, I-… m-may-ybe.. I c-could sh-show y-you…” Kami placed her hand against her cheek, steam almost coming from her nose with how hot her face became, her words tripping over each syllable, Kami becoming a hot mess. Her heart started to beat faster, almost feeling it in her stomach and… somewhat lower. A warm feeling inside risen up in her and she used her other hand to place the chopsticks down and fan herself. “W-wow I-it’s super hot!” She stated trying to change the subject.

Attunements:
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:19 pm

Michel watching Kami unfold before him from just one comment made him laugh uncontrollably before he could finish laughing he put some money on the counter and grabbed the food she ordered him. “Hey I’ll be having this to go I’ll bring the bowl back tomorrow sir.” As he got up he grabbed her face and gave her a few soft kisses and whispered to her “don’t worry we’ll meet again but I’ll have to get going my cousin might be worried seeing how I lose control a lot he likes knowing where I am so I’m heading home.” Giving her a kiss on the head before leaving with the food he walked calmly out of the store and down the road towards the yuki district.

Exiting thread.

Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:23 pm

Kami tried calming herself once seeing Michel getting up to leave and stating he would be be taking his leave and with the bowl. She looked at him getting closer, grabbing her face and getting soft kisses from him, going to kiss back but she didn’t know how to respond fast enough. It was as if her body froze. His breath against her ear as he whispered, her eyes slowly blinked, following him as he backed up and finishing what he had to say and leaving. Unlike like the first time, she finished her food and gave the cook the money and followed behind him, unfortunately seeing him gone by the time she got out. Her breathing was heavy, her heart thumping more. She didn't like it.. she wanted more though. Kami wanted to experience more of this feeling and so she hoped for their meet up again. She grabbed her mask and placed it on her face, looking upward before turning around and heading to the Yurei clan district.

Let meet again, Michel..

Exiting thread.

Attunements: