Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

Familiar Faces

Ito Kotoshura
    Ito Kotoshura

Village : Iwagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Kanchijutsu | Raiton | Doton | Bakuton
    Class: D
    Ryo: 80,000

Familiar Faces - Page 2 Empty Re: Familiar Faces

Post by Ito Kotoshura Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:56 am

Ito laughs out loud at the situation, sitting right next to his brother. As Abby storms off upstairs, the twins just watch Benji and Fro as they speak and catch up for a bit before walking over. It’s at this time that Fro begins speaking about a weapon that he was apparently supposed to work on for Benji but never got all of the details for. Following that, he would also lay out a few other blueprints to show the twins all of the things he has worked out and has the possibility of creating.

”Woah, that’s a lot of blueprints. You can make all of these?” Ito immediately speaks out of sheer amazement as he never even thought about needing to draw something before attempting to make it. Granted, he’s never made anything in his life so all of this is new to him. It was around this time that Fro extends an offer of creating a weapon for each of them as well. This surprised Ito and got him excited initially, but then he remembered that what weapons are used for. But at this point, any type of nonlethal deterrent is welcome. Looking through the blueprints, Ito doesn’t find anything that truly appeals to him.

”Well… the only thing that I would make use of is something similar to Benji’s but I just don’t like the spikes…”

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu, Raiton, Doton
    Ryo: 130,000

Post by Benji Kotoshura Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:57 am

Benji sat down next to the twins, seeing fro being out some scrolls, his eyes wandering with amazement. “Fro, are you sure you have some time to relax?” He chuckled, shocked with the amount of scrolls there were. It’s like Fro had never event left the shop in the first place, breathing it’s air and using it as his home. Benji picked up the scroll with his name on it and opened it, viewing the sketch of the brass knuckles. “Hmm..” his crimson eyes looked over the page before placing it flat on the table. “Hey Fro, mind if I suggest a few modifications?” He asked with his eyes peering upward to Fro. He was leaning over the page at this point and he decided to finally sit down again. “I like the knuckle concept but I feel like I could probably get something a little more versatile..” He explained while grabbing a nearby piece of paper and a pencil with the graphite longer than the wood. “Something like this…” he said as he began sketching out his new idea, possibly even being able to adjust the original weapon. Once the sketch was done, he turned the page around to show Fro, slightly pushing it to him. “If you like the idea, I can explain what I think we could do with it, yeah?” He gave a cheeky grin before looking to the twins who seemed to be stumped.

Benimaru Kotoshura

Explosion Release Unlocked

Strength: B
    Constitution: D (+ lifestyle)
    Stamina: C
    Speed: C
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: D

Taijutsu | Raiton | Doton

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Fro
    Fro

Village : N/A

Post by Fro Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:05 pm

Looking at Atsu and the drawing he made fro wasn’t very surprised with its complexity or how badly drawn it was. “Alright let me see it and I’ll let you know what I can do.” Grabbing it from Atsu’s hand fro started to copy the drawing onto a better paper and with a better drawing, naming each part separately and the items. “Alright I don’t think I could help increase your range but this could definitely reduce the damage you deal to your friends and also increase not only your nunchucks damage and speed but catch the enemy by fir price when you hit them with a explosion point blank and deal massive damage.” Giving the blueprint back to Atsu for a double look to make sure it was something he wanted and still approved, “I can easily use the steel I can create to make this and also make some chains that would be stronger then the ones in store seeing how those can break easily, but making the combustion chamber will be a little tricky so give me sometime if you like this and I’ll let benji know when to go get you.” Turning to steel from top to bottom before turning back to normal.

Looking towards Ito and feeling a bit dissatisfied since his brother was able to make a blueprint even if it wasn’t well drawn it was a splendid idea, but this one couldn’t even figure out what he wanted. “Hey are you sure you want those I mean yes I can take the spikes off for you but you didn’t seem very thrilled about it. I do only make weapons for now sadly I’m trying to master my arts before moving on to a different crafting style. Just let me know if you ever change your mind and I’ll do my best to craft something to your liking!” Fro felt a little disappointed with Ito but crafting isn’t for everyone so he understood he was no better when he was younger he thought to himself.

Alright benji everyone’s settled in so when Abby gets back and I have some tea and the twins drink their beers we can head out while she watches the shop.” Finally relaxing and looking at Atsu he saw he had his feet up on the table, fro gave him a stone cold look before returning back to his happy jolly self and making random small talk and stupid jokes as Abby made her way back.

Alright where did master set his beer?’ Looking around upstairs franticly she found a few bottles in the kitchen hidden, ‘I knew he wasn’t a big drinker but I didn’t think he would hide it even form himself, anyways let’s get this tea made before heading downstairs.’ Making the tea slowly to make sure it came out to Fro’s liking. As abby headed down the spiral stairs with a tray in hand if all the items she was asked for she would give a gentle smile to everyone downstairs who have been waiting on her to come back before drinking and heading out.

Fro grabbing the paper benji just drew on and putting it away “no I can’t make you that ask for too much and you get nothing you should of told me what you wanted the first time I asked.” giving benji attitude about the changes he wanted to make clearly knowing fro couldn’t make armor.

Speed: D | Coordination: B | Intelligence: D

Link to Character Updates: Updates
    Link to Character Application: Character App
    Link to Known Techniques: Updates
    Atsu Kotoshura
    Atsu Kotoshura

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton, Doton, Bakuton, Ninjutsu, Armor-Crafting
    Ryo: 24000

Post by Atsu Kotoshura Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:47 pm

Atsu grins as he watches Fro's acceptance (and subsequent improvement) of his design, he shrugs when Fro mentions that he can't make them extend the range of his blast techs, and can only cause them to be less likely to harm his allies. It's really no big deal for the Kotoshura boy if he can't get his blast techniques much further, but the pipe should at least allow him to extend the range a little bit, at least up to the length of the pipe, and focusing it more would be much better anyways.

"Well, it's better to make sure it can't cause any collateral damage, I guess, so I'll take it even if it can't be used to focus my blast techniques on its own. Better than nothing."

He smiles as he watches his own twin brother and Benji get reprimanded just a bit by their host, but then he gets a bit of the glare himself for having his feet on the table, and he very slowly lifts them up off the table and sets them back on the floor instead like a good boy. It's lucky that he did so because Abby walks in with his beer and Fro's tea, and he happily takes a few sips, enjoying the cold drink after such a heated day, and especially with the forge as hot as it still is.

He looks around the shop, noticing a lot of great tools and equipment that he's starting to think he'll have to get for himself, maybe after some more training to make sure his ninjutsu is up to par and he's had some more fun with his friends and family. He isn't sure he'd end up like Fro, making a bunch of weapons though. Ito seems to want to be less than lethal, and while he understands his own twin's concerns, he also knows that one can't always avoid killing others, especially if they present a danger to others. He takes another sip of his beer.

Atsu's own beer is pretty much empty, and he's not the type of man to leave an alcohol bottle completely dry like his father had been. The thought of his father actually makes his stomach turn a bit, and he wonders if he shouldn't have ever touched the alcoholic drink, and he slips the empty brown bottle into the waste, deciding he's not going to be drinking any more of those for the foreseeable future, just to make sure he avoids becoming like his old man.

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D (D+)
    Speed: D
    Intelligence: B

#ffcc66
    Ito Kotoshura
    Ito Kotoshura

Character File

Post by Ito Kotoshura Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:19 am

Fro responds to the three of them individually about their choices, making a few edits to Atsu's choice. The other two responses weren't as enthusiastic. Though the response Ito got wasn't too hard to understand as he didn't really have a want for a weapon to begin with, but with each passing day, more signs pointing to needing some sort of weapon are popping up and making themselves relevant in some sort of way or fashion. Even with this, Ito was reluctant to get a weapon but felt it necessary to have something if at all anything.

As Ms. Abby returns back downstairs with the drinks, handing Fro his tea and handing the twins their beer, Ito takes a few sips of it before speaking up after the banter between Benji and Fro. "Hm. I'm sorry, Mr. Fro. Weapons just aren't really my thing. I mean if you happen to know anyone who could make some armor for me I could go speak to them. Obviously I'll pay you for your time and information since I'm not buying something from you..." Ito holds the beer, staring at the side of it as he traces swirls into the condensation collecting on the outside of it. He stays silent for a few more seconds before continuing. "Who knows, maybe some time in the future I may change my mind about it and come back for something." Ito chuckles a little before taking another sip of the beer, pausing for a second and then just downing it almost in one go. Wiping remnants of the drink from his mouth, he smiles widely before speaking again. "Wooh, a cold drink in a warm room definitely hits the spot. Thank you for the drink, Ms. Abby."

Character File

Post by Benji Kotoshura Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:00 pm

Watching the twins discuss their plans about their potential weapons, Fro’s comment had put a singe into his confidence, only feeling a bit bad about wanted to change it now. His eyes avoided Fro as much as possible from the guilt and embarrassment, almost pouting as he crossed his arms, keeping to himself. With the occasional sniff here and there, Benji helped himself to a cup of tea, glancing over to the twins here and there to see where they lied with their ideas. Due to fro being new with the twins and Benji already having his weapon, he stood up and stretched, taking the time to look around the renovated shop, picking some items up and putting them back. His attention began zoning out, the voices fading away as he focused on the new items around, smiling a bit to see how Fro set his shop up. Everything had its place and it worked oh so well together that it almost felt comfortable to be in here, like you wanted to stay. Benji kept his distance until he was called back to the table, assuming they needed some time to talk about their potential weapons.

Benimaru Kotoshura

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Fro
    Fro

Village : N/A

Post by Fro Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:45 am

Fro looks to the twins and placed his hand on his chin, nodding a few times. “I see. We can work something out at a later time. You’ve seen my wares and if anything interests you or you want something different, we can discuss it later.” Fro gets up and begins to clean up then looks to Abby. “Abby, could you clean up and close up shop for me? I’ve got to put some things in the armory so I can’t.” Abby gives fro a thumbs up and behinds to clean up the table, snatching the blue print of Benji’s weapon, giving him a side eye. To disrespect her bosses work was horrible as is. “You boys have fun. Don’t worry about helping me, I’ve got it. You should go home and get some rest, Kay?” Abby gave the twins a smile and took their dishes as well, disappearing into the adjacent room to placed everything where it needed to be. Fro waves to the Kotoshura boys and exits his shop, heading to the armory.

-Exit Thread-

Speed: D | Coordination: B | Intelligence: D

Link to Character Updates: Updates
    Link to Character Application: Character App
    Link to Known Techniques: Updates
    Atsu Kotoshura
    Atsu Kotoshura

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton, Doton, Bakuton, Ninjutsu, Armor-Crafting
    Ryo: 24000

Post by Atsu Kotoshura Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:49 am

Atsu grins as Abby gives the twin Kotoshuras a smile, letting her know that he really appreciates their hostess as well as Fro's offers for his wares and the promise to discuss things at a later date. Before he leaves, he gives a longing look into the armory, considering maybe asking for some tips about crafting using metallic materials before he decides he doesn't want to overstay his welcome, and so he simply exits quickly with the other Kotoshura clansmen he came with, all of them parts of his own family. It's almost wild to him, but he's eager to look into crafting some things for himself and even his own twin brother, hopefully protecting Ito even when he's not able to intervene directly to get him out of trouble.

(EXIT THREAD)

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D (D+)
    Speed: D
    Intelligence: B

#ffcc66
    Benji Kotoshura
    Benji Kotoshura

Character File

Post by Benji Kotoshura Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:44 pm

Benji would look to the others as they exited the shop, smiling nervously to Abby. He cleaned up whatever mess he initially made and made his way out the door, sighing as he reached outside. Abby was scary but Fro might’ve been scarier. Benji decided to head home, following Ito and Atsu towards their house as they resided together for a little bit. He’d wonder when the next time Fro would be available.

[exit thread]

Benimaru Kotoshura

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Ito Kotoshura
    Ito Kotoshura

Character File

Post by Ito Kotoshura Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:54 am

Ito still sits, thinking and wondering what exactly would work for his type of combat style, as he definitely doesn't like to draw blood if he doesn't need to. Most preferably to him is to render his opponents incapacitated or restrained. Possibly something with chains or something similar. Though while he was stuck in thought, everyone else finished their conversations prompting that the initial objectives of this visit had been completed. As such, it seemed like the proper time to head out and come back at a later date to possibly discuss more weapon ideas, but for now, things seem good as is. Ito stands up and stretches before waiting for Atsu and Benji, saying goodbye to Fro and Abby, as they left the shop, heading back to Benji's house.

(Exit Thread)

(9)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:28 am