Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

New Emotions, New Chances [M] [Michelangelo]

Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuinjutsu | Bukijutsu | Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sensory
    Class: B
    Ryo: 25,000

New Emotions, New Chances [M] [Michelangelo] Empty New Emotions, New Chances [M] [Michelangelo]

Post by Kami Yurei Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:43 pm

Kami had sat down near the front of the ramen shop, tapping her finger excessively. To say that she had spent the last few days here seeing if she would bump into Michel would be an understatement. His name, his face, and the way he spoke had a grip on her, making her want more. She didn’t know how this could’ve happened but maybe it was for something good. Due to Michel only knowing her true form, she stayed in her true form to allow him to see her clearly within the Mists. Though her unique red eyes would be the first that he saw. She wore something a little bit revealing, a black dress that revealed her sternum, the bottom of the dress being tighter to her legs with a slit on her right leg. However, her sternum was showing, her breasts were showing just a bit from the top of the open part. The dress accentuated her curves, her arms out and bare, her hair up and in a nice pony tail. She didn’t wear any make up but she wanted to look nice especially if this would be considered their second date.

Dress:

Kami became anxious, maybe even thinking she wouldn’t see the man that gave her her first kiss. It was almost like she became obsessed with him. Her little tapping from her finger became obnoxious even to her, causing her to close her eyes, clench her teeth and huff with annoyance. She crossed her arms and looked to the side, looking around through the town. She crossed her right leg over, her left leg now shaking impatiently. Would he come?

Akayurei Level 2 Unlocked

Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: B+ (210)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B (B+)
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: C

Bukijutsu | Sensory | Fuuinjutsu | Raiton | Ninjutsu
    Attunements:
    Versatile Chains - Active (+ to Coord)
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Village : N/A

New Emotions, New Chances [M] [Michelangelo] Empty Re: New Emotions, New Chances [M] [Michelangelo]

Post by Michelangelo Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:41 am

Michel running towards the shop after a long day trying to not be more late then he already was he was jumping over people dodging and jumping on buildings to try and go faster.

By the time Michel got there kami was clearly impatient since he made her wait too long. “Hey kami sorry for the hold Up the Sensei kept the team longer than expected for a test.” As Kami would look upon him he would be dressed in an amazing suit but sadly in his hurry he not only forgot his tie but also made his outfit look like a complete mess! As Michel began to walk towards kami he noticed what she was wearing a stunning dress which was very revealing Michel walked faster towards her ans grabbing her from the side to give her a kiss on the head if she would allow it since he wasn’t holding her face she could move around freely.

You look stunning more than before i might add, that dress looks amazing on u definitely compliments you but best of all are those beautiful eyes of yours.” He leans over hear as if he was going for another kiss but he backs away pulling her chair and helping her sit down, when she sits he would go to the other side to sit across from her and as he’s sitting it’s clean he sits down a bit awkwardly for a little while before fixing it and calling the cook over. Surprisingly this time the store wasn’t closed and there were a lot of people around. Sitting in silence after what happened Michel decided to ask Kami how she was doing and what she’s done so far since it’s been a while since they last saw each other.

Speed: C | Coordination: C | Intelligence: C

Link to Character Updates: Updates
    Link to Character Application: App
    Link to Known Techniques: Updates
    Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

New Emotions, New Chances [M] [Michelangelo] Empty Re: New Emotions, New Chances [M] [Michelangelo]

Post by Kami Yurei Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:15 am

Kami continued to wait patiently, her eyes looking down, her face becoming relaxed but saddened. Right, there wasn’t anything to get her hopes up. She closed her eyes, placed her hands on the table and stood up, getting ready to leave. Her body had turned around before she stopped, hearing some distant running and a bit of screaming from women and men. Her head quickly turned to the direction it was coming, seeing that Michel had actually shown up. Still standing, her eyes locked onto him, noticing a suit on him, quite messed up but nothing that couldn’t be fixed.

Kami cleared her throat and gave a small bow to Michel, standing up and being pulled in from the waist by him and getting a kiss. Her eyes fluttered for a moment, her cheeks becoming rosy red from the encounter. “Eheh… I-It’s okay..” She stuttered a bit while turning her body towards Michel. “Here…” Taking this time, she fixed his suit, rebuttoning it up and patting him down. Seeing as they were the same height, Kami’s eyes would meet with his every now and then.

Michel complimented her, making her place a hand on her cheek and blush while chuckling nervously. “Th-Thanks.. it’s my mothers.. my dress that is! Not my eyes.” She explained, now nervously over explaining, thinking maybe he thought something else. Kami now staring into his eyes, she got a little bit closer, chest pressing against his, before taking a step back and clearing her throat. Taking the initiative was very much out of her comfort zone and she didn’t understand their relationship as of now. Kami went to sit down, her chest somewhat moving as Michel pulled her seat out for her and went to go sit across from her. Her mind fluttered around, causing her to somewhat day dream.

New Emotions, New Chances [M] [Michelangelo] 02f1a010

Her eyes shot up to him as he asked how she was and what she had since their previous encounter and she shrugged. “Well.. Not much really. Since my last mission, I thought to take a formal break.” Her voice now back to her stoic tone, none wavering. “I see you and your team have been up to things right? How was that?” Her eyes stared to him once more, a soft glow appearing and fading from within the mist that was around them. The want grew stronger, wanting more. Kami unfortunately didn’t know what this want was and how to tackle it. Kami leaned forward, signaling that she was interested and wanted to hear more about him.

Attunements:
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:39 pm

Michel laughing at how flustered kami has been acting he calms down enough to hear her talking about her last mission and thinking of taking a formal break. “Really a break from your organization and team why would you go and do that?!”

Before she can respond to that he started talking about his team since she’s asked “my team and I haven’t really done anything we finally fully meet up and had a test with the Sensei where all three of us had to grab some bells from him, all I can say is that it was definitely interesting.” The once loud crowded store seemed to fall completely silent to him as he kept grabbing glances from the Beauty sitting in front of him. The way the dress perfectly wrapped around her curves with just enough skin showing, and the way the top showed when she leaned over. The way she was dressed definitely made Michel exited in more ways than one but the best part he found attractive were those big red eyes with that beautiful plump face.

As Michel could only think to himself and stair at kami the once quiet store started filling back up with noice when he accidentally whispered ‘how lucky am I for this to be happening.’ Freaking out inside hoping she didn’t hear him Michel would try and ask more about her what she liked where she liked hanging out and if possible more personal questions like her at home life her habits and her family most importantly. As he waited for her answers he wouldn’t stop gazing into her eyes.

When she finished answering he would drop a big question

what are we to you, most importantly what am I to you?

Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:08 pm

Kami nodded, her eyes closing slowly and opening back up. A strand of hair fell to the side of her face as she placed her hands together, fingers interlocking with each other. “Yeah..” Before she could continue though, Michel began answering the questions Kami had originally asked and she began listening to him. “Interesting… A test of bells hmm?” Her white eyelashes cover ring some of her pupil as they laid a bit lower than usual in deep thought. Michel then started to ask questions about her. Some questions not evening realizing how to answer them properly. They came out like a trivia, almost like he tried hiding something but she shrugged it off. “I primarily stay home. I don’t have friends, let alone much family. My mom stays at home, usually drunk but never around. My dad is a dead beat who left my mom…” Her words stopped for a moment before her hand formed a fist at the thought of her dad. “My life isn’t much interesting only now I found out Azrael is my half brother..” Her eyes looked to Michel while waiting for a reaction. Then out of the blue, he asked a question she didn’t think she’d hear so soon.

Us? You?” She pondered for a moment, trying to think about what to say. Though the only way to say it was to be honest. Her face turned red and her lips separated, beginning to speak.

I don’t know how to explain it other than saying this… I want.. you.. I want you and I don’t know what this means. You make me feel things that I don’t remember ever feeling. I giggle and chuckle, I blush around you. You crowd my mind and you take up every inch of it, leaving me no room to think. My heart wants to jump out of my chest when I see you or when you touch me. I get really warm and hot when you kiss me..” Taking a deep breath, she rubbed her legs together, feeling a bit uncomfortable. “I just know, somewhere in me wants you and it doesn’t want to let go.. It doesn’t want to see you with anyone else or another girl.. the thought of it makes me angry. But when I’m with you, I feel soft and vulnerable..” Kami made a big gulp. “You are someone… I think I can trust. But it hasn’t formed yet. But I think what we can be… I think we can be more than friends… Lovers? Is that it?” She asked herself.

Attunements:
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:58 pm

Michel and really being surprised by her answers besides the one about her father he didn’t react much he just gave her good energy and kept admiring her as she talked. Calling the waiter over once again while he waited for a response from kami about his question of what they are or what he is to her. As the waited told him to wait a little longer kami finally answered in a way that surprised Michel and exited him in more than one way. “Did you just say you want me? In my opinion that would mean many things depending on how you mean it, but for you I’d let you mean it in anyway u wished since u could be crowding a lot more then just your mind, and I could make you feel a lot more then butterflies.” As he winked at kami he noticed her slight movement underneath the table but decided to not comment on it just yet and let it fester a little more after what he just said.

Once the waiter got there he would order his usual fish cakes and ask Kami what she would like to eat. Once she told the waiter and started waiting on the food to be finished to arrive he made on final comment “I hope that after this date you’ll know the answer my that same question because you’ll be asked again by me until you give me the proper answer sweet heart!”giving her a small kiss on her hand and looking up towards her waiting for the reaction.

Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:23 pm

Kami’s heart began beating faster with his reply on what she said. Want him in more ways than what she thought? Her face became heated and her body started to feel warm, a weird sensation trickling down into her abdomen and even lower, making her touch her face to see if she had been dreaming. ‘Wh-Why do I feel like this?’ Her eyes travelled from his face and downward, adjusting her legs again, putting one leg over the other. She started to bite her nail with a lustful look in her eyes before being pulled back to reality. “Uh… J-Just some pork buns with noodles please..” Kami glanced back at Michel, her thoughts becoming more crowded with things unbeknown to her. Things like bodies touching, hands traveling, it made her want to scream but she didn’t. Instead, with a simple adjustment, she merely felt something different about her. With those invading thoughts, she felt something wet along the lower part of her pelvis line.

Kami’s face turned red, wanting to squeal out loud but again, she didn’t. Kami was confused as to how her body was reacting, not aware that this was normal when someone teased another. Michel pulled her away again from her thoughts and panic, her eyes trickling up to his. He would ask the same question again and wouldn’t stop until he got a proper answer. Then he called her sweetheart. Sweetheart? What was that supposed to mean? Was that a nickname couples gave each other? Kami shook her head and gave him a small nod. “O-Okay. I’ll give you an answer at the end of this date.. Deal?” Kami’s eyes looked around, waiting for the waiter who eventually came back and gave them their food. Kami gave a quick prayer before stuffing her face to try and distract herself from what she was feeling.

Attunements:
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:25 am

Deal.” Michel responding to Kami and noticing the looks she’s been giving him and the nail bitting, he decided to comment “you shouldn’t be biting your mail like that you could hurt yourself.” Seeing his food arrive Michel dropped the comments he’s been making and leaving kami to keep doing what she was doing as he ate in silence waiting for her to start up a conversation seen how all she could think about right now was lustful things he wondered what would happen next in excitement he’d be ready for anything she’d do no matter how lustful.

Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:28 am

Kami’s eye’s widened a bit, looking down at her nail and saw how jagged it was. “Oh.. sorry..” Her legs readjusted again, now seeing her food come to the table. She gave a small blessing and began to eat her food, embracing every bite with a bit of flushed color appearing on her cheeks. Food was delightful and probably the only thing that really made her giddy. After eating a bit, she looked to Michel and cleared her throat, grabbing her glass and taking a sip. “Um… H-Have you been… with any other women?” She asked shyly. Kami didn’t know how to really ask without sounding weird but she was curious. Was he experienced, was he new just like her? She fixed a piece of hair that had fallen out of place and took another bite, her crimson eyes looking into his. Her eyelashes batting just a little bit, before her leg travelled to his leg, suggesting to spread his legs apart. If he were to do so, she’d lightly rub her leg against his, almost like a tease. Kami didn’t know what she was really doing but she thought maybe she could try and take some initiative… Out of her comfort zone, she hoped for the best.

Attunements:
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:49 pm

No need to apologize gorgeous nothing wrong in being a bit stressed.” Michel not understanding that she wasn’t bitting her mail because of stress went back to eating. Not saying anything else he kept eating his food looking at her, seeing how she needed to constantly keep readjusting and not knowing why. “Hey why do u keep doing that moving around readjusting in your seat is everything alright? we can go somewhere if you need.  Or if the seat is too uncomfortable u can always come and sit with me.” Having a small laugh thinking she was just uncomfortable and finding it adorable. As she grabbed her glass and took a drink Michel couldn’t stop looking finding it attractive the way she was acting and the way she did things. Shocked by the question Michel didn’t know how to answer so he stayed quiet for a bit until he saw her moving again before he felt anything he answered. “No I haven’t been with other woman honestly you’d be my first girlfriend I’ve only ever wanted to murder people I meet but your somehow different you make me feel lighter on my feet every-time I see you and every-time u smile it gives me butterflies honestly you’d be my first in everything even my first kiss but I’d like to re do that since last time it was in a weird situation and maybe this time we can do it with more passion from both sides not just one.” Blushing and being shy Michel decided to stair down at his food for some time feeling like he said too much.not noticing anything besides her voice once she spoke. He sat patiently and in fear that she might leave.

Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:23 pm

Kami smiled softly at Michelangelo but her smile turned into embarrassment as soon as Michel mentioned her readjusting her seat. “N-N-No! I-I-I’m okay! I’m just a b-bit uncomfy… that’s all…” Unaware of how normal it was and not even knowing how to explain it, her face grew red before devouring her meal, stuffing her face with food as much as she could. Her flushed look went away when Michel began to talk about how he hadn’t been with anyone before and the whole experience was new to him just as it was her. This made Kami feel a little more at ease and she let out a relieved sigh. She swallowed her food and smiled at Michel once again. “Then that makes two of us. I guess it helps that we learn together.” Her bright red eyes stared him down and she gave a wink to him. The uncomfortable feeling she had soon went away, now more relaxed and at ease. “Say, after this, maybe we can go somewhere? My place or your place?” She asked while placing her hand near his, her demeanor almost changing. “Maybe we can… talk about this more in depth, yeah? Of course it’ll be part of our date, that way I can give you an answer there.” Kami place a hand on her cheek, resting her face on her hand. His words struck through to her but she didn’t know how to return those feelings. She felt the same but she didn’t just want to say it…

Kami wanted to show it.

Attunements:
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:07 pm

Still confused about the constant readjustment even if she said she was uncomfortable but Michel decided to pay it no more kind for now. “Yea I guess we are learning this together I like that idea a lot as long as it doesn’t change from us learning together to learning with others because we didn’t stick.”  Blushing from embarrassment on his comment thinking he was what people saw as this big monster especially when he changed to this bundle of energy and childishness when he was with Kami. ‘I really wonder what she thinks of me she doesn’t say much about it is this for real or a game to her I wonder.’

Once kami mentions the going somewhere else Michel brought back up the topic of her feeling uncomfortable “are you sure if your uncomfortable things could move now but I wouldn’t say my house seeing how my cousin is there and it’s in the yuki district maybe yours? I’d not we can always find a quiet place to hang out and talk.” Michel being finished with his food he left money on the table and grabbed Kami with out waiting for her respond and dragged her out of the shop and jumped on the roofs for a little while before stopping.

I guess we were in there longer then I thought it’s dark out already look at this” waiting for Kami to answer where she’s rather go he decided to start grabbing the cloth around her breasts and moving them to the side one by one to try and hurry her into a response. Feeling more and more hot and getting harder and harder he decided to pick up Kami and press her hips and wrap her legs around his hips while looking at her then her breasts and beginning to move her around until she had a reaction and a response.

Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:07 pm

Kami nodded to Michel, seeing him put the money on the table and getting ready to get up. As she was about to respond, she raised her arms above her head and closed her eyes to stretch when suddenly she was whisked away just like the first time. Her face turned red and she clenched her teeth and gripped his shirt, fearful of the sudden whisk. ‘Not again…’ She thought. With her eyes still closed, she reopened them when they came to a sudden halt, staring up at the night sky. “Y-yeah I guess we were…” Stuck staring at the sky, she felt a sudden adjustment with her dress and feeling her breasts pop out, causing her whole body to turn red and turning her head to Michel. “M-MICHEL!” She gulped, unable to move until he readjusted her to have her legs wrap around his waist, her breasts bouncing with the movement. That’s when she felt something hard and she looked like she was about to pass out. Feeling her hips move with his, she let out a soft moan and finally spoke. “M-M-M-MY HOUSE IS FINE!” She cried out, wanting to get out of sight from people. Kami hugged Michel, her breasts pushing up against his chest, hiding them as they were already difficult to keep them in.

Attunements:
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:26 pm

letting go of Kami after she yelled her house and attempting to hide her seeing how she yelled so people would look up naturally once everything calmed down he grabbed her again “okay your house is perfectly fine to me too but first…” Michel not being able to control himself any longer because of Kami’s moans from the grinding he couldn’t think of not doing anything, so he pushed Kami to the ground of the roof and pulled her legs apart and took her panties off and started licking slowly and gently making sure to get her warmed up first before going hard and picking up his speed. Licking and sucking on Kami’s clit passionately and picking up his intensity. Slurp is all that could be heard in the quiet night as people walked by silently if they attempted to hear that’s the only noice that could be heard. Michel hearing Kami’s moans and groans with her legs trembling over his head the little struggling made him go faster and harder, pushing his index finger and middle finger into her thrusting them slowly and then pushing them harder the more he went. Not going in straight he had his fingers curled up slightly attempting to get her sweet spot. The more he did it the more he got harder and the hornier he became barely being able to hold himself back from going inside. Once kami came Michel would continue eating her out to make her orgasm one more time before Michel got up from her he moved his fingers up and down while moving them away a string of a mix of love juice and Michel’s saliva string and slowly going down into an arch and dripping down from her he moved up on her kissing her hips, then moving towards her stomach and licking up to her neck and sucking on it until a clear visible mark was made then tongue kissing Kami and looking into her eyes once he finished.

Michel getting up looking at Kami passionately “I’ll keep these as my reward from being good let’s head to your house lead the way.

Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:16 pm

Kami was placed down and she covered her breasts, looking away and sighing, ready to finally go to her home. Instead, she was pushed onto the roof, letting out a small groan, being pinned down and unable to move. “Wh-what?!” Her legs were spread apart, her panties in clear view, black with lace around the trim. Kami’s face turned red, trying to resist but Michel was too strong for her. She felt her panties being lowered, soon all the way off, her pussy dripping wet, as if it were ready. Kami’s eyes looked down to Michel and then her head went back, her teeth biting her lip as his tongue began to glide over her lips and clit. “M-mm-Michel…!” She gasped out, confused as to why he was doing this but it all felt so right. This was what she was wanting but she didn’t understand why. His tongue continuously gliding over every bit, her hand going through his dark long hair and her other hand covering her mouth. Her red eyes slowly disappearing as she softly moaned from each lick. “Aah~.. mmf…” Her breathing becoming airy, almost as if she were gasping her air with deeper moans complimenting them at the end. Her legs wrapped around his head, trembling with what this feeling could be known as euphoria. It felt as though something was building up, her body becoming warm, her moans becoming louder which made her bite her own arm. Her eyes closed, she gripped his hair more, now letting out a sharp gasp. “Ah~!” Michel had inserted two fingers into her while he licked her clit, the pressure becoming overwhelming.

M-Michel… I.. I fe-el.. mmmf~… like… I’m going to explode!” She gasped between words, trying to catch her breath. Her hips started to move smoothly, almost rolling with every tongue movement he did. The curving of his fingers pushed something, making her moan louder, her back arch and eyes rolling back. “M-Michel!” Her voice strained, unable to hold it back, a gush of release flowing throughout her body, fluids coming out of her and spraying onto Michel’s face. Kami had gripped Michel’s hair so hard, she pulled a bit of hair out. Her body went limp, shaking uncontrollably until Michel continued which made Kami yell, her body squirming, as well as making her release one more time right off the bat. “Oh FUCK!” She cried out, her upper body sitting up as she came once again. She laid back down, her breathing heavy, feeling Michel’s lips travel up her hips, moaning softly and jolting with every touch he gave her. His mouth meeting her neck and Kami’s eyes rolled back from the sensitivity that she experienced, letting out another moan. His lips met hers, tongue invading her mouth, unaware of how to kiss like this, Kami tried her best to copy what he did. Her tongue playing with his, their lips leaving a saliva string as Michel pulled back and stared into her eyes, her mouth left open and panting. When Michel pulled back, he would see something else in her eyes, almost like a lustful look of wanting more but more of an obsession, as if she couldn’t let him go. For Kami, this obsession became solidified and she wanted to protect him and keep him all to herself. Nobody would have him.. Only her. When Michel stood back up, he kept her panties and said he would keep them as a reward, making Kami blush even more. Attempting to stand up, she almost fell over, her legs shaking tremendously. “I… don’t.. think I can walk… I.. can direct you..” she said, asking if she could be carried by him. Her eyes looked heavy but she was really looking at him for more, wanting more. “P…please..

Attunements:
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:44 am

Michel putting the panties in his pocket and wiping his face he stared at kami as she laid there shacking uncontrollably with a great amount of pride in himself. “If you keep looking at me with eyes like that I might just go ahead and continue my teasing here!” Walking towards kami he picked her up in a princess carry but rather then be innocent and sweet until they arrived at her house Michel slide two fingers inside of Ig while looking into her eyes hoping for a more lustful look. “Alright my good lady start giving me directions this party just started and it won’t stop until we both pass out!” Every-time Kami falls silent Michel would get her going until she squirted one more time until the arrived at her house.

For some reason Michel couldn’t control himself every time she gave him that look he wanted to ravish her more and more and harder each time until he finally saw her break! And the. He’s do it even more until she begs him to stop!

Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:44 am

Kami looked at Michel, panting pretty hard with an eyebrow raising as he stuffed the pantie in his pocket. When he mentioned the way she was looking at him, her eyes drifted to the side, almost pouting. “Wasn’t trying to look at you a certain way…” Kami muttered before squealing as she was picked up with a soft moan following behind as she stuck a few fingers in her. “Wh-why is that necessary?!” She asked with annoyance. Her eyes never meeting his, avoiding due to embarrassment of what just happened. Kami’s eyes then met his once he stated there was no resting and the fun would continue until they both passed out. Her eyes blinked, a glow flashing across her eyes, giving a small smile before letting out another cry, covering her mouth as his fingers curved once again, making her back arch. “D-Damn..” with one eye barely closed and the other slowly following behind, she began directing Michel to her house which laid within the normal residential district. Her clan had no compound yet so they did not have any special treatment. Her house was very basic, two floors and about maybe 1k SQFT. Upstairs were two bed rooms, down below being the living room and kitchen and bathroom. Opening the door, Kami shushed Michel, not aware if her mom was home. Her eyes flashed a quick red before she smiled and directed him upstairs to the room straight ahead. “My room. My mom isn’t home.” She stated before Michel taking her into her room and placing her on her bed. As if something changed within her, she placed a hand on his cheek, giving a seductive smile, batting her eyes. “You belong to me now. Don't ever think that you are able to get away. You are mine and only mine, you hear?” Yanking him closer by the shirt, she kissed him deeply, deeply feeling his hands go around her body, his lips traveling everywhere they could. Her dress going higher and higher before it was taken off, leaving her pale skin visible to Michel. No scars, no imperfections, just soft skin, almost like the moon. She was trimmed in areas that needed to be trimmed and it seemed like she had no hair on her arms or legs. Soft moans escaped her mouth, her eyes rolling every now and then, her vision fading to black as the feeling of euphoria overcame her once again, being loud and unable to hold back anymore. Her night became a blur only to know that she woke up nude with now marks all over her body. A night to remember was dulled from the headache she experienced that morning.

[fade to black, possible thread exit]

Attunements:
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:32 am

As Michel took Kami home enjoying every second of the torture he was putting her through “ah with your mother I understand but that doesn’t mean that I’ll be any more gentler even if she shows up I’ll just throw her out until we’re done!” Looking at her with lustful eyes he was clearly getting off with torturing her with pleasure. As he got in the bedroom and undressed Kami could clearly see the package she was not having to deal with, making sure she was enjoying herself before he even attempted anything. “All yours you say? Mm I don’t mind that idea but you have one thing incorrectly!” Michel grabbed her aggressively before making her orgasm once more. “I am all yours your right but get the roles correctly in the future! You’re just my slave now and you better enjoy every last second of this and I better get my part too. It’s not going to be all fingers I have something I need to be tended to by your insides!” As he grabbed her arms and undressed her being loving he became rough and that’s when he pinned her to the walk and put it in. Giving a small quiet groan “you feel wonderful!

To these two love birds the night was just beginning or as people say the night is still young. And that bed was destroyed in the process of a young night. When morning came it was no better than that night Michel went and cooked Kami some breakfast before waking her up to more orgasms and pleasure like two love struck bunnies in heat. Once they finished even Michel could hear another woman yelling and screaming downstairs before he put his cloths on and jumped out the window. “I’ll see you next time don’t be afraid to contact me first honey!

Interrupt Kami’s exit
    Exit thread

Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:31 pm

With Kami’s memories of the night before, Michel’s words replayed back, making her cover her face and blush. She continued to lay on her side, wondering what this meant for her. They were in fact feeling more than friends would feel but I guess they should be considered significant others now.

New Emotions, New Chances [M] [Michelangelo] 59378910

She laid there, thinking about the whole night, when he pinned her down, his voice echoing in her mind, his moans. She placed her hands on her cheeks, breathing a bit deeply, oh how everything felt so right. She hugged herself, feeling her curves as her memory played out, his hands gripping her waist and putting himself in her, making her jolt with a small moan, feeling him inside her. Kami’s present self giggled, thinking about how everything felt, feeling herself up, placing her fingers down to her womanhood, feeling herself being wet. She looked to Michel as he came in, coming at her, distant laughs and yells, turning into loud moans and groans from both of them, feeling him finish inside her, the warmth of it settled her. As Michel got dressed and escaped, Kami’s lustful eyes looked towards the direction he ran and smiled, licking her lips, her eyes glowing bright. “I may have been yours last night but you’ll always be on my leash any other time..” She giggled before cleaning herself up and continuing on with her day.

Exiting Thread

Attunements:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:53 pm