Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

A Letter to Kiri

Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

A Letter to Kiri Empty A Letter to Kiri

Post by Diana Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:20 pm

Staring at the letter, Diana tapped the wooden table with her free hand. Even though she had plans to send a letter to Kirigakure anyways, the new information she had retrieved from Tadara was still on her mind. It should have been easy, yet as she stared at the blank parchment, it just...wasn't coming that easily.

Eventually though, and after a few attempts, she got something down.

Dear Arisu and/or Kitsuki of the Princess Council,
    I wish this letter was written under better circumstances, as originally this was going to solely be a letter requesting to hire Vyse Edelweiss of the Terumi Clan in exchange for sponsoring the construction of a few clan districts within Kirigakure. When I had met him in the Heavenly Emporium, he showed interest in working for Iwatomics Incorperated to build a better relationship between our nations even with the war going on, and I wish for him to take over my position as the face of the company given I am currently running Iwagakure as the Tsuchikage.

The more pressing topic at hand though, and something I really would have preferred not to write given my friendship with the unaddressed third council member is in regards of the Sunagakure Massacre. One of the shinobi who participated came forward, and after a thorough search through their memories I regret to inform you that Sayuri was seen in Sunagakure at the time of the Massacare, endorsed the event caused by Missing-Nin Chen alongside Missing-Nin Raijin, and has participated in killing a good deal of Suna citizens as well. As such, I have to consider Sayuri Yuki a possible threat to both Iwagakure, and I would advise you look into her connections to Raijin and his 'Death Eaters'.

I understand if you do not believe me just by my written word, especially when I say I wish to see Sayuri brought in alive, but I wish to understand what changed in my friend to lead her down the dark path I saw. I also understand if the dissonance in this letter puts you off from the idea of letting Vyse come to Iwagakure, but that is for you to decide, not me. If you wish to confirm these statements, while I doubt you need it you have my permission to send a team to Sunagakure to investigate yourselves.

Should you allow Vyse to come to Iwagakure, please let me know ASAP so I can get the funds ready at the end of the month.

May the Sage guide us into a brighter tommorow,
    Saigo-dai Tsuchikage Diana Elena Moneta Korikane-Kotōshura

{Exit}

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:08 am