Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Touka Searches for the Moon

Touka Hozuki
    Touka Hozuki

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kenjutsu | Ninjutsu | Suiton
    Class: D
    Ryo: 35,000

Touka Searches for the Moon Empty Touka Searches for the Moon

Post by Touka Hozuki Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:34 pm

Though the length was a bit long, the trip has finally ended. The destination has been reached. Touka has made it to the Land of Moon. The Next step of the mission is to Locate the capital of this land. Luckily, Valen has sent a scout with her to help make things go by faster, she isn't one to just let the scout be the only to do work searching for the capital.

Scout:

Touka hesitates a bit before speaking to the scout as she doesn't want to say something that could be taken as her doubting the skills he has trained. No point in angering someone hired to help her in her mission. Considering The mission is strictly noncombative, Touka opted to leave her Scythe at home and wears her shinobigatana slightly lower than usual, leaving them completely hidden by her usual cloak.

"Considering the role you were hired for, I assume you are much faster than me and good at what you do. Let me know if I can help you in any way, but if I were to only hold you back, I can search in a different direction and we can meet back here in 5 days. I trust this is doable?"

Touka stretches her right hand out slowly and with hesitation for a handshake, though her intentions are true and on her sleeve that she is trying to do things she is not yet completely comfortable with. The scouts facial expression would soften slightly before turning into a light chuckle.

"Young one, you need not push yourself too hard, I see you are a bit out of your element at the moment. But it takes tons of courage to even accept this type of mission to begin with. It's obvious that you have a goal and the drive to reach it. I commend you on that. You can count on me to get you where you need to go. Just go relax, and try expanding your social experience while you are here. It might even help in your tasks in the capitol. See you in 5 days."

The scout claps her shoulder softly with a soft smirk before darting off. Touka stands there watching him disappear into the distance before looking around the dock itself. Aside from the corvette that was provided by Valen, there were a few fishing boats tied up. Some empty aside from your basic fishing equipment, others being loaded or unloaded by what she assumed to be fishermen. She would lean against a post and watch them for a short while. Seeing all of the fishing stuff reminded her of the times her father had brought her fishing with him when she was young. He father was a man of many traits and everywhere she looks, she is reminded of him. Which always leads to thought of her mother as she was always along side her learning all he had to teach. One tear falls from her left eye slowly before becoming absorbed by her cheek. Taking a deep breath, she then walks down to a crew of 2 fishermen who were loading their boat in preparation to head out for a small fishing trip. The seem to be a slightly older couple who like to spend their free time relaxing and catching their dinner occasionally. Touka gives a smile, slightly sewn with the painful thought of her parents before speaking to them.

"Hello, I'm not from around here but I couldn't help myself but to come over and ask if you mind me joining you guys out on your boat. I used to go fishing with my parents years ago... I miss them a lot. So if you don't mind the company, I would like to see if it would calm my heart and mind?"

(Exit Thread)

Beginning scouting for the Capital of the Land of Moon with the A rank NPC Unit that was sent along for the purposes of scouting. Because of their stats, and their Kyuujutsu skill they reduce the time to scout from 8 weeks to 1 week. Village will be found at 2:34pm EST on Sunday, March 5th, 2023.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:01 pm