Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

Expanding Horizons

Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire, Water, Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo:

Expanding Horizons  Empty Expanding Horizons

Post by Valen Minamoto Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:35 am

Valen sat within his office, perusing through the recent reports with a critical eye. He wore his normal attire of his black shinobi pants and boots, black shirt, black cloak with dark red lining and his weapon, the Blade of Ashes, leaning upon the desk within arms reach of him. His red eyes looked through things carefully before turning the page and he was the picture of focused attention. In reality though Valen was actually quite pleased. Messenger birds from the leadership of the Lands of Moon and Sea, as well as Taro Island, had arrived expressing their acceptance of Kirigakure's guiding hand. Because of that Kirigakure controlled almost all of the islands in the known world and the few remaining probably knew they would be taken shortly.

Hopefully of course, the same way the others had been. With the promise of prosperity and lots of money to offer for the retirement of the previous administration.

Regardless, with the letters arrival, Valen knew fully that the missions for Blitz, Touka, and Dante had all been resounding successes. That meant of course that he would need to reward them. As promised. He had caught the eyes of both Blitz and Touka, eyeing Samehada and Nuibari respectively and those two swords lay nearby. Nuibari lay across the desk. Samehada leaned, handle up, on the side of the desk and a rolled up scroll lay atop the desk near his own hand. That scroll held the vast majority of the village exclusives and he was prepared to teach some of them to the deserving arrivals.

[1]

Renown: 9,250
    Ryo: 8,750,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Outdated at this point
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Hyoton, Sensory, & Summoning
    Class: S
    Ryo: 62,000

Expanding Horizons  Empty Re: Expanding Horizons

Post by Burittsu Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:14 am

Feeling the pressure from the man himself he knew it was only time for him to gather his thoughts and focus on what was going to be his life after this day he waited in front of the door for a mere moment before opening it up to the office. The thoughts of becoming a better shinobi only seemed to be a dream but now was his chance and it was something he knew he needed to be serious about. The swordsmen gave him a mission, something he actually trusted him to complete. But it was all on him now to advance and make the necessary arrangements to sit in the league of shinobi that were before him on this day placing his hand on the door knob and slightly turning it softly he opened the door revealing himself to the swordsmen before closing the door behind him. Wearing his usual blue and white kimono with his headband wrapped around his neck he didn’t carry any of his blades on this day just himself and any information that he may have had regarded during his mission. Sporting wooden sandals on this day he had no missions but he did decide to look his part and at least be the first in amongst his peers seeing the man behind the desk. Proved he let the gaps between them both grow so large that he even wondered if the events of that day even happened with the same person that sat exactly across from him. Gazing at him for a moment before cracking a smile at the male he used to remember but the gap itself was only due to his lack of faith in himself only trying to better himself now was the only way to gain some morale. Placing himself in the corner of the room he said nothing but allowed the silence to carry on the peace as he gazed at the swords once more, this time realizing that the blade he wanted was now moved and ready for more.

Minding his business, he simply placed both his hands together and began to play with his fingers while his mind began to race for the possibilities of becoming somebody in a village that he could barely call his home. Well, it's not like he was raised with any siblings by his side but looking at it now it was these new folks in his life who became somewhat of a family to him watching him grow but always scolding him. Cracking a little chuckle thinking of such things made him feel like he was losing his mind even more but maybe it was just his fear seeping out of him once more. Scratching the back of his head pondered on the thought of such subjects but it was best for him to keep information as that to himself there was no need for such conversations amongst people such as these individuals he came into contact within this village.

“....”

Life Mocks Us In The End..
    [Kenjutsu] - [Ninjutsu] - [Hyoton] - [Sensory] - [Summoning]
    [D-Rank: 0] - [C-Rank: 1] - [B-Rank: 4] - [A-Rank: 0] - [S-Rank: 0]
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B ~ A
    Stamina: A+
    Speed: B ~ A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    :: Saiken
    :: Seven Swords
    :: Leggings is S Rank granting +1 Tier to speed
    :: Chestplate is S Rank granting +1 Tier to Con
    Touka Hozuki
    Touka Hozuki

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kenjutsu | Ninjutsu | Suiton
    Class: D
    Ryo: 35,000

Post by Touka Hozuki Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:50 am

Upon returning from the mission assigned by Valen, Touka planned to head directly to his office as she reentered the village. This was quickly followed by a notion of exhaustion, sweat and the slight smell of uncleanliness. She shook her head in dismay as she adjusted her traveling direction towards her home, luckily its still in fairly the same direction. Getting home, she washes up quickly before deciding to not wear her dark cloak that everyone normally sees her in, but keeps her regular attire on aside from it. Her compression-style violet cropped vest that hugs tight on her chest, baggy sweatpants that fit snug only at the ankles and the bandages that she has wrapped around her torso, starting from under her vest and ending under her pants, covering her entire stomach and back. Not wearing the cloak should definitely shock a lot of people as it would reveal that, although she walks and holds herself like that of a powerful male, her body is still very much that of a slender young female. Still, she is still fairly powerful in her own right, not to mention the toned muscles that cover her entire body, mostly being seen in her arms that have no cloth covering at the moment. She also equips her shinobigatanas as always and her ninja headband that she had fashioned to sit snug around her waist right above her pants that hang slightly lower than her waist.

As she leaves her house, finally heading to Valen’s office, still not having much time to catch her breath fully, nor definitely not enough time to let her hair dry completely, Touka decides to just tie her hair up and into a bun. Something she normally only does while she is at home after training. At this point, a lot of things are changing around her, and she decides that these little things shouldn’t matter as much anymore. Upon reaching the building she was in right before the journey, she wastes no more time entering and walking directly to the office. Stopping for but a second, she knocks on the door twice, waits for the invitation into the room, and enters silently and stoic as she did the first time. First thing she sees in Blitz standing in front of Valen, though no words being spoken. Her body takes a quick shiver down the spine as she remembers the “training” he somewhat forced onto her. But nonetheless he proved to not be a total threat to her life… yet. Walking up and standing next to him, saying no words, she locks eyes with Valen before giving a bow and returning to her upright standing position, her eyes then fall upon the items that were laid out on the desk. This sight very well interested Touka as she didn’t think him serious when he had offered the items on his walls as a possible reward for this mission. Though she did not show expression on the outside as she still has doubts as to who these rewards would be going to. One thing Touka has learned the hard way was to never get your hopes too high, or else you’ll just end up falling harder than the rest.

(1)

Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Post by Yunolesca Ryuutei Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:38 am

Dante returned to the office with a very tired look, more unlike him as he was always energetic. He stepped into the office with no pep in his step, slouching and rubbing his eyes, standing next to the other two Genin. Man, this expedition he went in really tired him out. Dante looked over to Blitz who remained the same quiet, forward person he was first time around. Nothing changed and so nothing was needed to really take in. His emerald eyes went to Touka, seeing her hair in a bun, his eyes blinking a bit quicker. Huh.. with her hair up, she was kinda cute. He gave a sheepish grin and rubbed the tip of his nose with his thumb and looked to Valen who looked the same, scruffy beard man.

Upon returning, they were all promised something for the success of over taking the minor countries, making Dante feel a bit fired up for the gift. Already, there were two swords by the desk, none which interested Dante. Unfortunately, he did not gain proficiency in the Suiton element, no matter how hard he trained. He would make puddles but it just wasn’t strong enough to use for attacks and so he never bothered to pick it up. Maybe with proper training, he could learn it. With an eyebrow raised, he placed his hands on his hips, his tail swishing side to side and his ears perked. The first person to speak out of all of them and he says,

Yo.

Name: Yunolesca Rytuutei
    Village: Kirigakure
    Titles:-

Experience:
    Total - 2600
    unused exp -

Ryo: 100k

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C (++)
    Stamina: C (B)
    Speed: C
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: E (dumb fuck lmfao)
    Perception: D (++)
    Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire, Water, Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo:

Post by Valen Minamoto Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:17 am

One by one they would all arrive, Blitz, Touka, and Dante. Each of them would line up, with Dante breaking the silence. Valen would look to him and nod his head at his statement. “Yo.” He would say simply, the word coming out without the fluidity of someone who said it regularly. Nodding at each of them in turn he would beckon them to come up. “I’m pleased with all three of you. First, expect a large, one time only, raise on your next paychecks. Second, each of you will be promoted when you reach a certain level of strength. Blitz, you’ve already reached it. So I’m promoting you to Chuunin, effective immediately. Furthermore, I’m gifting you access to a water technique that will hopefully increase your capabilities as well as the sword ‘Samehada’. Wielding this blade will make you one of the seven swordsmen of the mist. However I expect you to behave yourself in accordance with that honor. Be forewarned however, others will be invited and expected to challenge you for the sword. Compose yourself with dignity in such matters” He would say nodding for Blitz to take up the weapon and offering him a scroll. The scroll held the technique known as ‘Water-Heaven’s Convergence’. A powerful technique that Valen himself had used against him the last time they had gone jutsu to jutsu against one another.

“Take the sword, and the scroll, and then go. You’re dismissed.” He would say, dismissing Blitz and allowing him time to gather his new belongings and leave. Assuming the Yuki left he would turn to Touka and nod to her. “Touka Hozuki, please surrender the scroll containing the Treasure of the Land of Moon. I’ve been in contact with their leadership since your visit via messenger bird and was told to expect it.” He would say, holding his hand out for the scroll. Assuming Touka passed it to him he would open a drawer and set the scroll within it before closing it again, then nod at her. “You’ve done well, and will be rewarded as Blitz was. First, the weapon known as ‘Nuibari’ as I’ve told Blitz, accepting this weapon will make you one of the seven swordsmen of the mist. Accept that reputation with care and remember people can and will probably come challenge you for the weapon. Compose yourself with dignity in the face of such challenges. Should you wish to train to try to progress I will avail myself to you do that you might grow into your weapon. You too will gain a scroll with access to techniques. Blitz, with his new rank will have access to three you’ll have in here already. The ‘Silent Killing’, ‘Hidden Mist’ and ‘Water Prison’. Techniques. In addition you’ll find the ‘Water Mirror’ jutsu listed. I expect that technique to be outside of your capabilities for the moment. When you can learn the jutsu on your own, come to me and you will be promoted to Chuunin. Until then you need more personal power.” He would explain, giving her the explanation and holding out a scroll for her to take as well as nodding to Nuibari. Assuming she took them he would nod for her. “Dismissed, allow me to speak to Dante alone now if you please. Once I’m done here I’ll be traveling a bit but I’ll return swiftly to start that training should you wish.” He would say, dismissing her and then turning his eyes to Dante.

He would wait for them to be alone before he tilted his head to the side as he took in Dante’s appearance. He seemed exhausted, had he not slept? Too nervous to do so perhaps? He didn’t know. Regardless he was here to be rewarded. But Valen, had no reward to offer at the moment. He frowned slightly as that before speaking. “You Dante, should also have a scroll for me.” He would say, holding his hand out for the scroll which would hold a special drug recipe that would give incredible power. He would put it in the same drawer as before and then turn his full attention to the animal eared man. “I find myself at an impasse when trying to find a suitable reward for you Dante. Your record shows you have no affinity for water, nor swordplay. So I found myself at a loss.” He would explain before reaching for a third scroll. “This will contain the ‘Silent Killing Technique’ but it’s uses to you are limited without Hidden Mist. That’s the best I can give you for the moment I’m afraid. However..” He would say, trailing off at the end with a raised hand to forestall any comment from the man. “I do have something I can give you later, when you’re achieved more strength. It will take time mind you, but I have recently come into possession of a few stones of power. I’ve taken one for myself and I’ve gained a few benefits so far. It’s increased my power quite a bit actually. I’ll hold one for you for the time being, so long as you continue to work hard to attain it. However you’ll need to become more or less one the same level as Blitz before I’ll be willing to entrust one. They are extremely precious. In regards to a rank up. You are not quite strong enough for me to be willing to promote you to Chuunin yet. A minimum amount of personal power is needed in some form for me to consider the promotion and you have not reached it yet. When you feel confident you have, come to me once more.” He would invite “For the moment however, expect your payment for the mission to be higher than the others. For lack of a more..substantive reward now.” He would say, inviting comment from the man. Providing Dante accepted what he was told Valen would nod a dismissal for the man to leave before reaching into the drawer and taking the scrolls before standing and moving toward the door. He would take these to the vault and then write a missive for Arisu to find when she returned describing what he had done and the newly acquired artifacts in their vault.

[Attempted Exit]

[2]

Renown: 9,250
    Ryo: 8,750,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Outdated at this point
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Hyoton, Sensory, & Summoning
    Class: S
    Ryo: 62,000

Post by Burittsu Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:39 am

From Touka to Dante the class was now in session with all three there and ready to receive their own brand of rewards to continue on their path down the shinobi lane. Blitz took both glances from both of the others coming in first from the young woman who remembered their friendly spar from awhile back she was now in front of him. He wanted to tell her something encouraging to keep up the entertainment but on this day he could only smile and lightly pat her on the back before smiling a little bit to himself. This was a day of honor amongst a few shinobi he could share it with; he would rather take his possessions and finish this on a good foot instead of leaving a nasty taste. Watching for a mere moment he shifted his gaze onto Dante himself and also gave him a light pat on the shoulders before hearing his name being brought up by the swordsmen himself. With great appreciation he was awarded a new sword with what seemed to be two new titles one was for his growth and acceleration in the program and the other was for claiming a legendary sword.

A mountain of responsibility came with it but one thing that needed to be said was that with this sword he now represented his village anytime outside of its walls from just appearance alone. He was given a scroll with a jutsu on it, something he thought he would be fond of course but the fact he was now elevated from such a lower category meant he was doing something right. Grasping upon the handle of the mighty sword indeed it was heavy and something he would need to work on lifting it up with two hands before feeling a low vibrational tone. Hearing stories and reading about such a blade did it no justice as this mighty sword remained hidden underneath wrapped and hidden as Blitz calmly latched on the blade to his back containing his new excitement to better himself. Gripping the scroll before bowing to the swordsmen and the others, Blitz made his way to the door before stopping to turn around and giving out one more bow before saying something real quick to the others in the room.

“I’ve always thought about my approach to you all. With this sword I promise I’ll be a better shinobi and comrade.”

Feeling the warmth of the blade upon his back from his new blade he was only hoping he had enough time to become successful but time was only a matter of how he spent with the people he communicated with in the village. Rubbing his chin he gave off a slight chuckle in hopes he could actually keep his word and be more civil but what choice did he have now in the long run soon it would be a title above his name. Keeping his emotions in check and not attempting to push the usual training on people would be a different way to look at it but he could only have time to tell for such actions. Turning his back as he waved his hand to the remaining people in the room he took his leave and opened the door heading out of the office and soon the building returning him back home to prepare for training for the following days.

~Exit Thread.

Life Mocks Us In The End..
    [Kenjutsu] - [Ninjutsu] - [Hyoton] - [Sensory] - [Summoning]
    [D-Rank: 0] - [C-Rank: 1] - [B-Rank: 4] - [A-Rank: 0] - [S-Rank: 0]
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B ~ A
    Stamina: A+
    Speed: B ~ A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    :: Saiken
    :: Seven Swords
    :: Leggings is S Rank granting +1 Tier to speed
    :: Chestplate is S Rank granting +1 Tier to Con
    Touka Hozuki
    Touka Hozuki

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kenjutsu | Ninjutsu | Suiton
    Class: D
    Ryo: 35,000

Post by Touka Hozuki Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:41 am

As she waits, Touka stands next to Blitz, which is a place she never expected to be after the events that have happened between the both of them. Though she is not adverse to him as he is proven to be a legit shinobi of the village, she still has to push the urge to stand far away from him. Unfortunately as she attempts to bare with his presence, he begins to reach for her face. Immediately she smacks his hand away and take a step away from him without turning away from Valen. As she takes that step Dante enters the room, giving Touka the urge to take a few more steps giving him a spot in between Blitz and herself. Thankfully Dante starts the conversation of the completion of their mission.

As Valen begins to speak on the overview and outlook of the results of their respective mission trips. He presents the promised rewards as he had them laid across his desk. As he speaks to Blitz, she readies the scroll that she was sent back with from the Land of the Moon. She watches as Blitz takes hold of the one sword leaning against Valen's desk as well as a bound scroll. This didn't take too long before she was asked to present the scroll. While doing so, she awaits his words before retrieving the sword laid across the desk as well as the scroll set next to it. Before backing away from the desk, Touka speaks up with her eyes locked on Valen's.

"As surprised as I am that you have actually gifted these as rewards, I will train myself as best I can to be worthy of this blade."

Bowing after speaking this words, Touka steps away as Valen asks for Blitz and Touka to step out as he wants to privately converse with Dante. She nods in acceptance and walks out without any hesitation.

(Exit Thread)

[2]

Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Post by Yunolesca Ryuutei Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:05 pm

Dante would look at Valen, offering the scroll to the man and then taking a step back to keep his distance. He would hear Valen out about his proposal for a reward due to Dante’s.. Unique skills.. unlike him, most of Kirigakure was a swordsman or affiliated with the element suiton. This made Dante chuckle nervously about his record being brought up, scratching his cheek for a moment before returning his gaze back to the man. His ears would occasionally flick here and there, listening about a potential reward if he were to grow stronger and to get a higher payment than the others due to this unfortunate events. Dante would bow, agreeing to Valens decisions and took the scroll for Silent Killing, happily. “Thank you sir.” He would say formally and then leave Valens office, his tail being the last thing out.

[exit thread]

Name: Yunolesca Rytuutei
    Village: Kirigakure
    Titles:-

Experience:
    Total - 2600
    unused exp -

Ryo: 100k

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C (++)
    Stamina: C (B)